Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Xico said:
Learner said:
Xico said:
Gawan said:
Xico said:
hello Everyone:
I like to report my latest experience with EE program, lately I've been feeling that there is someone or some thing just in front of me,( I like to close my eyes when I do the Bah-Ha round breading ), I just sense that someone is there, I can't see it, have any of you felt anything like it? :scared:

any thoughts?

How exactly did it feel like and came up any pictures, memories etc.? And happened it more than one time?

hi, no pictures it is just a feeling like it is in front of me, I really don't know how to explain it, it is like i feel the aura sort of way?...

Xico, does it make you feel panic? I ask, because I had some experiences of a presence being there at night in the last 1,5 months - at least one time it happened in a night directly after a full EE session. The other two times it happened in connection to really horrid dreams. It was just terrible, with a sense of overwhelming fear rushing through me (I had resorted to POTS in these cases).

Hello:

I don't feel panicky per say, but there is just this feeling... also I've been having some really disturbing dreams as well, and believe me I force my self to wake up, because these nightmares are really vivid.
and perhaps like you said, this could be an attachment. :scared:

thank you so much for your response. :)
Since deciding to practice the beatha portion once a week my dreaming has eased off. I was having a similar experience with the dreams to you. I get the feeling that the dreams are emotion based (maybe repressed) which could be linked to the presence you feel. The emotions are so raw and real and in your meditative state you can access the emotions in a state of awareness. This is such an intense expeience you relive that raw emotion and maybe are processing where the energy was created at the origional event. I hope this makes sense.
Maybe just practice the pots for a week until the situation calms down.

Thebull said:
Xico said:
Hello:

I don't feel panicky per say, but there is just this feeling... also I've been having some really disturbing dreams as well, and believe me I force my self to wake up, because these nightmares are really vivid.

Since deciding to practice the beatha portion once a week my dreaming has eased off. I was having a similar experience with the dreams to you. I get the feeling that the dreams are emotion based (maybe repressed) which could be linked to the presence you feel. The emotions are so raw and real and in your meditative state you can access the emotions in a state of awareness. This is such an intense expeience you relive that raw emotion and maybe are processing where the energy was created at the origional event. I hope this makes sense.

Good advice. We do process repressed emotions in dreams, but if they have turned into nightmares that make you feel the way you do, then, as Thebull suggested, stopping the round breathing/Ba-Ha/beatha portion for a time is a good thing to do, although you can still do the pipe breathing.

The beatha portion brings repressed emotions to the surface much faster than just doing the pipe breathing. Doing the pipe breathing will still bring repressed emotions to the surface but at a slower rate. Also, continue with the Prayer of the Soul before sleeping.

Once things settle down, you can try the beatha portion again. If you want you can only do the slower part. Or the slower and medium paced parts. If things are still good you can add the faster part whenever you feel ready to do so. You can do the beatha part twice a week, once a week, every two weeks, or whatever works for you.

Some people don't do the beatha part of the program at all.

Whatever works best for you is what is recommended.

Yup, good advise to try first. Also you can do just pipe breathing (not 3 stage) during the day to reduce stress, while getting slow, gentle emotional release and processing over a longer time.

Nienna said:
Some people don't do the beatha part of the program at all.

BTW, I think that It's like come on the beach and not get feet wet. IMO

I am still thinking that this is the most powerful part of the EE. Except the situations where things are happening too fast and instead of helping - overwhelm, and situations wherein one is consistent and in touch with his emotions and ready for step forward, ready for doing; then beatha is unnecessary and only spoils those who at this point should get to the work and DO. Otherwise, if one doesn't have any specific diseases or conditions, beatha is exceptionally recommended.

My 2 cents.

Thebull said:
Xico said:
Learner said:
Xico said:
Gawan said:
Xico said:
hello Everyone:
I like to report my latest experience with EE program, lately I've been feeling that there is someone or some thing just in front of me,( I like to close my eyes when I do the Bah-Ha round breading ), I just sense that someone is there, I can't see it, have any of you felt anything like it? :scared:

any thoughts?

How exactly did it feel like and came up any pictures, memories etc.? And happened it more than one time?

hi, no pictures it is just a feeling like it is in front of me, I really don't know how to explain it, it is like i feel the aura sort of way?...

Xico, does it make you feel panic? I ask, because I had some experiences of a presence being there at night in the last 1,5 months - at least one time it happened in a night directly after a full EE session. The other two times it happened in connection to really horrid dreams. It was just terrible, with a sense of overwhelming fear rushing through me (I had resorted to POTS in these cases).

Hello:

Thanks The bull and I will follow your advice, I will practice Bha-Ha round breathing once or twice per week, instead of 4 times a week, this cold help to ease some of these emotions, till I'm ready. :thup:

Xico said:
Thanks The bull and I will follow your advice, I will practice Bha-Ha round breathing once or twice per week, instead of 4 times a week, this cold help to ease some of these emotions, till I'm ready. :thup:

As per instructions of the program, the Beatha is to be done ONLY once/twice a week tops! Doing it 4 times a week you do not allow for the processing to occur. No wonder you get the intense emotions. It's like working out your muscles without giving them time to rest in between, but on the emotional level.

Maybe for now, since you already overdid it, allow for a month without practicing Beatha, see how you feel, give us a report here on how things are going, and depending, you can go back to it afterwards like prescribed: once/twice a week.

Alana said:
Xico said:

As per instructions of the program, the Beatha is to be done ONLY once/twice a week tops! Doing it 4 times a week you do not allow for the processing to occur. No wonder you get the intense emotions. It's like working out your muscles without giving them time to rest in between, but on the emotional level.

Maybe for now, since you already overdid it, allow for a month without practicing Beatha, see how you feel, give us a report here on how things are going, and depending, you can go back to it afterwards like prescribed: once/twice a week.

thank you Alana, yes I did not know that :-[ I thoght if I missed to do the Beatha it was not a complete routine, :halo:

I will let you guys know how I feel after a few weeks, in the mean time I will do the other ones and praying on the soul before bedtime.... thank you very much !!!

Alana said:

the Beatha is to be done ONLY once/twice a week tops!

Weird I didn't get this information in Polish brochure
http://pl.eiriu-eolas.org/store-2/
http://pl.eiriu-eolas.org/online-version/

Maybe it is outdated?

Could this part that this recommendation is mentioned:

http://pl.eiriu-eolas.org/files/2014/01/Przewodnik-po-programie.pdf

eiriu-eolas said:
Jeśli masz 45 minut, gorąco polecamy wykonanie przynajmniej raz - a
jeśli to możliwe, dwa razy - w tygodniu pełnego programu.

If you have 45 minutes, we highly recommend execution at least once - and
if possible, two times - a week full program.

Jeżeli jednak zaczniesz czuć, że uwalniasz i przepracowujesz za
dużo emocji na raz lub że proces postępuje za szybko, sugerujemy
przerwanie na jakiś czas wykonywania części Beatha (oddychania
bioenergetycznego) i wznowienie dopiero wówczas, kiedy poczujesz
się lepiej.
Jeśli masz jakieś pytania w związku z samym programem albo z tym,
czego doświadczasz, skorzystaj z forum poświęconego programowi Éiriú
Eolas, gdzie ludzie z całego świata dzielą się swoimi doświadczeniami,
a instruktorzy służą radą i pomocą.

If, however, you start to feel that you release and reworks for
a lot of emotions at once or that the process is progressing too fast, we suggest
interruption for some time exercise some Beatha (breathing
Bioenergy) and resume only when you feel
better.
If you have any questions in connection with the program, or the fact
what you are experiencing, please use the forum on the program Éiriú
Eolas, where people from around the world to share their experiences,
and instructors offer advice and assistance.

Thanks for reply :)

Yep, I read that.

riclapaz said:
Could this part that this recommendation is mentioned:

http://pl.eiriu-eolas.org/files/2014/01/Przewodnik-po-programie.pdf

eiriu-eolas said:

If, however, you start to feel that you release and reworks for
a lot of emotions at once or that the process is progressing too fast, we suggest
interruption for some time exercise some Beatha (breathing
Bioenergy) and resume only when you feel
better.
If you have any questions in connection with the program, or the fact
what you are experiencing, please use the forum on the program Éiriú
Eolas, where people from around the world to share their experiences,
and instructors offer advice and assistance.

---

eiriu-eolas said:

Alana said:
the Beatha is to be done ONLY once/twice a week tops!

This is not the same. :)

Alana says ONLY once/twice
and PDF points

There is no information about restriction, so I wanted to do Beatha DAILY.

Yes, the recommendation of doing Beatha at most twice a week was put out shortly after the EE program was created back in summer 2009. If I remember correctly, it's quite probably in this thread from back then (and the EE Frequently Asked Questions / FAQ thread). There's also recommendations to not do Beatha AT ALL if you have some psychological/emotional issues or diagnosis or are on certain medications. Please check all available information, if it's not clear, using the search function.

Yes, EE was in a sort of testing phase in 2009 (and to some extent still in 2010, when the DVD including the translations of the program, the guides etc. was compiled and released), when this information about Beatha was given: to do it at least two times a week. This is how I understood it back then as well. But the consensus has changed since then, because, as far as I perceived it, more than two times did not prove beneficial but rather overwhelming for most EE practitioners who overdid it. That's why it is recommended for most to do it two times per week at maximum. There is a good reason for this imo, as it can be very intense emotionally. FWIW :)

Edit: grammar

Thanks for replies :)

Can we edit brochures and update them with new information about Beatha?
e.g.
we don't recommend to do Beatha more than 2 times per week etc

Hitsu said:
Alana says ONLY once/twice
and PDF points

There is no information about restriction, so I wanted to do Beatha DAILY.

Yes, we realized that people did not follow the once or twice a week full program advice, or stop Beatha completely if you start feeling emotionally overwhelmed, so we had to keep repeating it and keep spelling it out clearer and clearer. We also found out that the people who should stay away from it, because of brain chemistry imbalances and/or bipolar tendencies, are the ones who do it more than they should because it gives them a "high".

We advice students in our classes, and all those who contact us via e-mail/FB, and we keep repeating the warning in this thread all the time, even very recent posts, just a couple of pages ago: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,12837.msg571920.html#msg571920 so I am surprised to hear members of this forum say they didn't know about it.

But we will work on adding a warning sign soon in each language site of http://eiriu-eolas.org/ spelling it out really clearly.

Back
Top Bottom