Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Alana said:
In your case then, I would stop doing the Ba-Ha part for a few weeks as an experiment, just to see how you feel overall. But I would also add the meditation when doing the rest of the program. And don't you worry too much about the meditation. You try to focus on the words and your breathing and, again, see how it goes. When I started doing EE, I was feeling a bit worried about being unable to focus my mind during meditation too. But I found that it worked best for me when I repeated the words I heard while doing my breathing. And then suddenly I would feel so relaxed I would fall asleep extremely fast, or zone out.

What I mean is, Laura would say for example: Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, and as soon as I listened to it, I would repeat it in my head while inhaling. Then pause to hear Laura say: Holy Awareness in all Creation, and repeat it while exhaling, etc.

I don't know if what I describe would work for you as well as it worked for me, but perhaps it is something to try out and see?

Thank you very much for the tips, I'll try and give you some feedback on it !

Abats said:
I don't know how to meditate, in fact I try different technique but my brain, my thoughts seems to take over my will. When I try to empty my mind, or focusing on one thought something happens, my body want to move and I feel very unconfortable. It's the warrior way for me when I want to calm myself ^^.

I'm not doing all the time the prayer of the soul after the Ba-Ha part but I think I should do it each time. In fact I read that the payer of the soul talk to our subconscious but I hardly believe that recitate some phrases will change something. I know that's because I have a broken belief system and I have to try to change it as much as i can. it's like some kind of change resistance.

The bold part sounds very familiar to me. Often I think I also have a broken belief system which is conducive to resisting change. But when I do the Prayer of the Soul, I often tell myself that the words go to a part of my subconscious which underlies everything which I do believe or don't believe. Like a main motherboard affecting everything (i.e. my beliefs) from deepest level, from underneath. Thus I think, change can become possible from the subconscious when I just keep saying the words addressing it, even if I don't believe them at first. Like, as if doing it consistently leads to change because the belief system catches up, or like "Fake it until you make it" (if that makes sense).

FWIW :)

Abats said:
I don't know how to meditate, in fact I try different technique but my brain, my thoughts seems to take over my will. When I try to empty my mind, or focusing on one thought something happens, my body want to move and I feel very unconfortable. It's the warrior way for me when I want to calm myself ^^.

I'm not doing all the time the prayer of the soul after the Ba-Ha part but I think I should do it each time. In fact I read that the payer of the soul talk to our subconscious but I hardly believe that recitate some phrases will change something. I know that's because I have a broken belief system and I have to try to change it as much as i can. it's like some kind of change resistance.

Alana gave some pretty good advice on how to approach the meditation, and seems close to how I have adjusted to doing it too (if I don't completely conk out first). But the reason I asked is because the BA-Ha portion is considered such a 'deep cleaning' that doing POTS is meant to replace the expelled junk with something to new and constructive to grow on, so to speak. It seems that we want don't want to leave that new space in ourselves empty and ready for just anything to 'fill' it with.

Going into a space/a peaceful state, seeing the body mind from the exterior and on several configuration is what work for me, the energy flow extensively with less resistance. Focusing on my heart while reading the POTS seemed to have registered more profoundly, so much than I can just listening my heart praying with the words :).

Abats said:

Just a simple advice: don't think or stress about it, cause the more you do, the worse it is.
Just tell yourself that one day it will be as it should be and try to relax as much as possible. Breathing is extremely important, one cannot meditate if he doesn't sync his breathe.
If you feel the urge to move a little bit or scratch, then do so and continue after it, like nothing happened.
I hope this helps you.

Alana said:
Abats said:

In your case then, I would stop doing the Ba-Ha part for a few weeks as an experiment, just to see how you feel overall. But I would also add the meditation when doing the rest of the program. And don't you worry too much about the meditation. You try to focus on the words and your breathing and, again, see how it goes. When I started doing EE, I was feeling a bit worried about being unable to focus my mind during meditation too. But I found that it worked best for me when I repeated the words I heard while doing my breathing. And then suddenly I would feel so relaxed I would fall asleep extremely fast, or zone out.

What I mean is, Laura would say for example: Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, and as soon as I listened to it, I would repeat it in my head while inhaling. Then pause to hear Laura say: Holy Awareness in all Creation, and repeat it while exhaling, etc.

I don't know if what I describe would work for you as well as it worked for me, but perhaps it is something to try out and see?
This is also the technique that works for me. If you find yourself being fidgety whilst doing the meditation portion then it may be better to lay down and make sure you are comfy and supported so you don't have to worry about posture or limbs becoming stiff during the meditation.
Just keep at it and you will find it becomes easier over time to relax and concentrate. Good luck!

Je fais EE 2 fois par semaine, la première respiration, le guerrier et la seconde respiration suivie de la méditation avec La Prière de l’Âme...
Cette Prière de l’Âme, je la récite quelques fois dans la journée, il m'arrive aussi de chanter "In the Garden"...
Je prends mes Cristaux sur mes genoux chaque matin, je pose mes mains sur Eux, je leurs rend grâce, les bénis au nom du Divin Esprit Cosmique, je leurs dis leurs prières, la Prière de l’Âme et leurs chante "In the Garden"...
Des vibrations montent dans mes mains et avant bras...
Ensuite, toujours mes mains posées sur Eux, je fais une séance de Reiki à distance, les trois habituels et les deux autres donnés par Laura, 3 fois de suite...
Je finis par la prière de l’Âme une dernière fois, je les embrasse, leurs rends grâce à nouveau, les remets à leur place puis je déjeune...

I do EE twice a week, first breathing, warrior and second breathing followed by meditation with The Soul Prayer ...
This Prayer of the Soul, I recite it some times during the day, I also happen to sing "In the Garden" ...
I take my Crystals on my knees every morning, I lay my hands on them, I thank them, bless them in the name of the Divine Cosmic Spirit, I say their prayers, the Soul Prayer and their sings "In the Garden "...
Vibrations rise in my hands and forearms ...
Then, always my hands resting on them, I do a Reiki session at a distance, the usual three and the other two given by Laura, 3 times in a row ...
I end by praying the Soul one last time, I embrace them, give them thanks again, put them in their place and then I have lunch ...

Abats said:
Beside it doesn't seem to help with my sleep paralysis (Nearly once per month since I am 6 or 7 years old)

You could try Lugol's or Schisandra. Both had a positive effect on my sleep.

Thank you all for your advice, I'm going to try again with what you said to me. Hope it will work for me !

Persej said:
You could try Lugol's or Schisandra. Both had a positive effect on my sleep.

I bought lugol few months ago, and I take some drops by day with cofactors :)

Thank you again, If something change I will let you know !

For more than a year I was not doing EE much. Some pipe breath once in a while.

Yesterday morning I did the full EE program and I got the visit of a squirel who stayed near me during 30 seconds or so. I did the pipe breath part and the meditation part again in the afternoon but just lying down under the sun.
I did the full EE program again this morning.

Goemon_ said:

Yesterday morning I did the full EE program and I got the visit of a squirel who stayed near me during 30 seconds or so. I did the pipe breath part and the meditation part again in the afternoon but just lying down under the sun.

Please remember that it is recommended to NOT do the full program more than twice a week. The Ba-Ha portion can bring up a lot of repressed emotions more quickly and deeply than the pipe breathing - especially if done more than twice a week. The pipe breathing does bring up repressed emotions, but in a slower and gentler way.

Nienna said:
Goemon_ said:

Please remember that it is recommended to NOT do the full program more than twice a week. The Ba-Ha portion can bring up a lot of repressed emotions more quickly and deeply than the pipe breathing - especially if done more than twice a week. The pipe breathing does bring up repressed emotions, but in a slower and gentler way.

Just in case you do it more than two times, emotions and sometimes deep buried emotions should not be rushed and the Beatha part could do that, which is the reason only to do the Beatha part at maximum two times in total during a week. Better to stay safe than to be sorry afterwards ;).

Gawan said:
Nienna said:
Goemon_ said:

Just in case you do it more than two times, emotions and sometimes deep buried emotions should not be rushed and the Beatha part could do that, which is the reason only to do the Beatha part at maximum two times in total during a week. Better to stay safe than to be sorry afterwards ;).

Ok, I will stay safe then.

I wanted to share a technique I have been using recently during the meditation portion of EE. I find it helps me to concentrate more easily and I can go for longer without my mind drifting to other thoughts.

When I recite the prayer of the soul I imagine the words pouring like liquid into the top of my head, the line that goes with the in-breath pours into the right side and the line that goes with the out-breath pours into the left side. So I "see" the words in my mind's eye as if they are in water and the water pours in my head and down into my heart.

When I do this I can actually feel the sensation of something entering into either side of my head and my heart feels like it gets lighter. Also, like I said, I can concentrate and focus more easily having the visual image, sensations and words together.

It works a little but not as well if I see the words scrolling in front of my forehead. So having my focus towards the top of my head works better for me.

Merci pour le partage de cette technique, j'essaierai...

Thanks for sharing this technique, I will try ...

Back
Top Bottom