Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

In my case day after EE or right away I got opportunity to receive emotional shocks. Since I didn't have peace to do it at home, I started to practice it at work because it's so laud there, no one can hear me breathing or singing. Regarding emotional shocks I think I needed them to shape myself. I didn't know I can take so much and I had opportunity to feel and study how people function (especially during hard times ) and what's up with authoritarian followers. Good lesson so thank you for developing, clarifying and practicing EE. It benefits everybody.

Martina said:
In my case day after EE or right away I got opportunity to receive emotional shocks. Since I didn't have peace to do it at home, I started to practice it at work because it's so laud there, no one can hear me breathing or singing. Regarding emotional shocks I think I needed them to shape myself. I didn't know I can take so much and I had opportunity to feel and study how people function (especially during hard times ) and what's up with authoritarian followers. Good lesson so thank you for developing, clarifying and practicing EE. It benefits everybody.

Hi Martina, what do you mean with emotional shocks? And when you practice it at work you are not working at the same time, right? And wouldn't be there a chance doing it at home when everybody else is in bed, because then I think you could relax much better then doing it at a noisy place.

Greetings all,

I've been making an effort recently to make the EE Breathing Program a daily practice, though I have one or two questions:

I seem to have settled into a routine of dividing the whole program into two parts: 3 stage breathing and warriors breath first thing in the morning, then round breathing and the prayer of the soul meditation (after some pipe breathing) in the evening before going to bed. Is the program better performed in its entirety from beginning to end?

Secondly, I noticed this in a previous post:

"Then I memorized The Garden Of The Universe, Prayer Of The Soul, and Morning/Evening Reading to the crystals."

Are these additional practices?

Given the vast amount of information on this forum and on the previous 453 pages of this thread, these newbie questions have likely already been answered, so by all means just direct me to these places if need be..!

Many thanks

Hello Il Matto, we have a routine too : doing a full EE session monday and thursday to connect worldwide with the group. For the rest of the week it is recommended to skip the Beatha portion because of the power of the release. Taking things slowly get you more fully at destination.

In relation to what you call "additional practice", the chateau was doing charged crystals for those who ask. I think you can contact Chu or another administrator after reading this.
Enjoy :)

Edit=Link

I personally wouldn't split the EE program, if you are going to do the bioenergetic round-breathing part. The pipe-breathing prepares your body for the intense round-breathing, and the warrior-breath connects the two parts together and again prepares your body for the third part.

That's my understanding of the process, others might have a different view.

Il Matto said:
Greetings all,

I've been making an effort recently to make the EE Breathing Program a daily practice, though I have one or two questions:

I seem to have settled into a routine of dividing the whole program into two parts: 3 stage breathing and warriors breath first thing in the morning, then round breathing and the prayer of the soul meditation (after some pipe breathing) in the evening before going to bed. Is the program better performed in its entirety from beginning to end?

I think it's ok to do the three stage breathing and warrior's breath in the morning, because it can energize you for the day. As was mentioned, probably best to not do the round breathing more than twice a week, and I also think it's best to do the round breathing when you do the full program. But meditation after some pipe breathing in the evening is a great idea. :)

Thank you nicklebleu and Oxajil,

On reflection, I will change things up a bit and make sure that I keep the round breathing to twice a week when I do the whole program beginning to end (connecting with the wider group on Mondays and Thursdays appeals :)). As for the other days, utilising the three stage breathing and warrior's breath in the morning is having the effect of setting the right tone for the day, and the meditation in the evening preceded by some pipe breathing is a beautifully relaxing way to finish the day.

Thanks again

There is a precise schedule for Monday and Thursday ?
Nico said:
Hello Il Matto, we have a routine too : doing a full EE session monday and thursday to connect worldwide with the group. For the rest of the week it is recommended to skip the Beatha portion because of the power of the release. Taking things slowly get you more fully at destination.

In relation to what you call "additional practice", the chateau was doing charged crystals for those who ask. I think you can contact Chu or another administrator after reading this.
Enjoy :)

Edit=Link

Christine said:

If you can, you can do the EE program on Monday and Thursday, as others may do so on those days as well. Of course, if other days are more convenient for you, you can do it on those days. So, only if it's possible for you. :) On this page (FAQ EE), it says:

Q: How often should I practice Eíriú-Eolas?

A: Generally it is recommended you complete the entire program twice per week and the meditation daily, preferably before sleeping. This allows your subconscious to process while you rest. Also, you may perform Pipe Breath daily, as desired. The worldwide Eíriú-Eolas community has chosen Monday and Thursday evenings for completing the whole program, each in their own time zone.

And here:

It also might be a good idea to reserve doing the whole program on one or two days a week, and only do the other breathing parts as needed, and just the meditation before sleeping. Perhaps if we reserve Monday and Thursday evenings for doing the whole program, and we know that everyone else is going to be doing it on those days at some time, it will add force to our practice? You can assume, with the global presence of the people on this forum, that at any given time on those specified days, your practice will be simultaneous with someone else's or overlapping in time.

Oxajil said:
Christine said:

If you can, you can do the EE program on Monday and Thursday, as others may do so on those days as well. Of course, if other days are more convenient for you, you can do it on those days. So, only if it's possible for you. :) On this page (FAQ EE), it says:

Q: How often should I practice Eíriú-Eolas?

A: Generally it is recommended you complete the entire program twice per week and the meditation daily, preferably before sleeping. This allows your subconscious to process while you rest. Also, you may perform Pipe Breath daily, as desired. The worldwide Eíriú-Eolas community has chosen Monday and Thursday evenings for completing the whole program, each in their own time zone.

And here:

It also might be a good idea to reserve doing the whole program on one or two days a week, and only do the other breathing parts as needed, and just the meditation before sleeping. Perhaps if we reserve Monday and Thursday evenings for doing the whole program, and we know that everyone else is going to be doing it on those days at some time, it will add force to our practice? You can assume, with the global presence of the people on this forum, that at any given time on those specified days, your practice will be simultaneous with someone else's or overlapping in time.

Thanks for the link, you gave me the basics to my question, but for the rest of the link it is a bit difficult to understand.
I put a little extract of what it gives in translation:

Eolas Breath
ing
and
Meditation system may be
uti
lized with these conditions.
Introduction
Welcome to the Eíriú
-
Eola
s Breath
ing
and Meditation System.
B

When I do meditation in the evening before going to bed I put more than an hour before falling asleep, I would like to do it in my room and fall asleep in my bed, but I do not want to computer Or other electrical appliances in my room and I cut the Wi-Fi every night before going to bed. I do not know how to do.

Christine said:
(...)
When I do meditation in the evening before going to bed I put more than an hour before falling asleep, I would like to do it in my room and fall asleep in my bed, but I do not want to computer Or other electrical appliances in my room and I cut the Wi-Fi every night before going to bed. I do not know how to do.

Hi Christine, I'm sorry to jump in but I actually had similar concerns to yours when it comes to computer exposure right before bedtime. I resolved this by recording the EE audio on my phone. I just put my phone in front of my laptop speaker while EE was on and recorded it as a voice message. This way I can listen to the audio while my phone is on flight mode.

Technically both your phone and your laptop expose you to EMF but I have an EMF reader and the readings are much lower for my mobile than my laptop. So to me the above solution seems to be the lesser of two evils, especially when the phone is on flight mode.

If your phone doesn't have a voice recording functionality you could consider getting a voice recorder. There are plenty of them on Amazon for example and they are not very expensive.

Just my 2 cents :)

ADDED: EE is available on YouTube and they allow offline viewing on mobile devices. So that's an option to consider as well.

Ant22 said:
Christine said:
(...)

Hi Christine, I'm sorry to jump in but I actually had similar concerns to yours when it comes to computer exposure right before bedtime. I resolved this by recording the EE audio on my phone. I just put my phone in front of my laptop speaker while EE was on and recorded it as a voice message. This way I can listen to the audio while my phone is on flight mode.

Technically both your phone and your laptop expose you to EMF but I have an EMF reader and the readings are much lower for my mobile than my laptop. So to me the above solution seems to be the lesser of two evils, especially when the phone is on flight mode.

If your phone doesn't have a voice recording functionality you could consider getting a voice recorder. There are plenty of them on Amazon for example and they are not very expensive.

Just my 2 cents :)

ADDED: EE is available on YouTube and they allow offline viewing on mobile devices. So that's an option to consider as well.

Thanks Ant22, I had not thought of a voice recorder because I did not want any electrical device in the room, but I think it will do less harm than a computer.

Christine said:
Thanks for the link, you gave me the basics to my question, but for the rest of the link it is a bit difficult to understand.

Eolas Breath
ing
and
Meditation system may be
uti
Introduction
Welcome to the Eíriú
-
Eola
s Breath
ing
and Meditation System.
B

Strange, it takes me to a PDF and it looks alright. Maybe it'll work if you try a different browser?

Christine said:

In addition to what Ant22 suggested, if you have the EE DVD set, the third disc has MP3 versions of the different EE parts. Those MP3 files you could then transfer to your phone or an MP3 player. But if you don't have one, recording it or offline viewing it on YouTube sounds like a good idea.

Oxajil said:
Christine said:

Eolas Breath
ing
and
Meditation system may be
uti
Introduction
Welcome to the Eíriú
-
Eola
s Breath
ing
and Meditation System.
B

Strange, it takes me to a PDF and it looks alright. Maybe it'll work if you try a different browser?

I think what happened here is that Christine copied the text from PDF to an online translator and the formatting of the pasted text looks the way she showed. This is a common problem with PDF unfortunately. Copying from PDF somehow messes up the formatting and when the copied text is pasted into any other format (like Word or an online translator) the formatting looks like the text Christine posted.

There are ways to preserve the formatting when copying text from PDF, some solutions are provided in this post or here.

Christine, is it the formatting you meant? If it is, I could sort it out for you and post the formatted text ready for translation here.

I'm sorry if I completely misunderstood you though!!

Edit: grammar :)

Back
Top Bottom