Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Ant22 said:
I think what happened here is that Christine copied the text from PDF to an online translator and the formatting of the pasted text looks the way she showed. This is a common problem with PDF unfortunately. Copying from PDF somehow messes up the formatting and when the copied text is pasted into any other format (like Word or an online translator) the formatting looks like the text Christine posted.

There are ways to preserve the formatting when copying text from PDF, some solutions are provided in this post or here.

Christine, is it the formatting you meant? If it is, maybe I could sort it out for you and post formatted text ready for translation here.

I'm sorry if I completely misunderstood you though!!

Ah I see! If that is the case, there is also the French version of the PDF file: https://fr.eiriu-eolas.org/faq/

Ant22 said:
Oxajil said:
Christine said:
Thanks for the link, you gave me the basics to my question, but for the rest of the link it is a bit difficult to understand.
I put a little extract of what it gives in translation:

Eolas Breath
ing
and
Meditation system may be
uti
lized with these conditions.
Introduction
Welcome to the Eíriú
-
Eola
s Breath
ing
and Meditation System.
B

Strange, it takes me to a PDF and it looks alright. Maybe it'll work if you try a different browser?

I think what happened here is that Christine copied the text from PDF to an online translator and the formatting of the pasted text looks the way she showed. This is a common problem with PDF unfortunately. Copying from PDF somehow messes up the formatting and when the copied text is pasted into any other format (like Word or an online translator) the formatting looks like the text Christine posted.

There are ways to preserve the formatting when copying text from PDF, some solutions are provided in this post or here.

Christine, is it the formatting you meant? If it is, I could sort it out for you and post the formatted text ready for translation here.

Edit: grammar :)

You understood well and it helped me. :)

Oxajil said:
Ant22 said:

Christine, is it the formatting you meant? If it is, maybe I could sort it out for you and post formatted text ready for translation here.

Ah I see! If that is the case, there is also the French version of the PDF file: https://fr.eiriu-eolas.org/faq/

Thank you very much for the link and you also helped me, I talked with my son for a voice recorder (I have no MP3 and my phone is a small Nokia to touch) He gave me this link: https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/en/video-converter I converted to mp4 video, until one day I can buy the DVD to thank Laura

Thanks again :)

Christine said:
Thank you very much for the link and you also helped me, I talked with my son for a voice recorder (I have no MP3 and my phone is a small Nokia to touch) He gave me this link: https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/en/video-converter I converted to mp4 video, until one day I can buy the DVD to thank Laura

Thanks again :)

I'm glad it worked out! :)

HI everyone,

I start the EE program a few months ago. I bought the DVD and read the guide. I post this message because weird things happened.

I have no problem to do the pipe breathing, but it's with the Ba-Ha part.

During the process my body become a rock, my arms and legs can't move, a kind of paralysis seems occur in my body. In fact, I can hardly move.
Moreover each time i do the Ba-Ha part, my body seems to shake quickly but in reality i didn't move. So with this kind of experiment i would like to know if this is a normal process ? is this happened to others ?.

When the Ba-Ha part is finished i have to take 5 or 10 minutes to stand up, it's like I need to reintegrate my body entirely. Then I feel calm and relax for the next 2 or 3 hours. Some new dreams happened too, in those I cry a lot. it's seems that EE is very helpful !

Abats said:
HI everyone,

I start the EE program a few months ago. I bought the DVD and read the guide. I post this message because weird things happened.

I have no problem to do the pipe breathing, but it's with the Ba-Ha part.

During the process my body become a rock, my arms and legs can't move, a kind of paralysis seems occur in my body. In fact, I can hardly move.
Moreover each time i do the Ba-Ha part, my body seems to shake quickly but in reality i didn't move. So with this kind of experiment i would like to know if this is a normal process ? is this happened to others ?.

When the Ba-Ha part is finished i have to take 5 or 10 minutes to stand up, it's like I need to reintegrate my body entirely. Then I feel calm and relax for the next 2 or 3 hours. Some new dreams happened too, in those I cry a lot. it's seems that EE is very helpful !

It seems to me that you are working through quite a lot. Others did have similar experiences. Be gentle with yourself when breathing. It is recommended to do the Ba-Ha part only once a week and not each time when doing EE. Maybe you could try to drop the Ba-Ha part for a while and see what happens?

You could check this thread to get a better overview: Eíriú-Eolas - Guide/FAQ

Hi Abats,

good to hear that EE is helpful to you. I concur with Dirgni's advice to make sure not to do Ba-Ha more than twice a week, or drop it altogether for a while until your system has had enough time to process what's been coming up for you.

As to the symtpoms you describe, how deep/forceful are you breathing during the Ba-Ha part? If you're breathing too deeply, it can happen that you're experiencing symptoms of hyperventilation, which causes a decrease in CO2 in your body and can lead to lightheadedness, rapid heartbeat, being short of breath, and it can also lead to numbness or tingling in your hands or feet, among others. So what you describe could be connected to it, and you can try out to breathe less deeply/less intense and see if that makes a difference.

Hi Abats,
It seems to be describing what I'm going through right now, I feel cold and shivers, it's your belief system that wakening up, processing old traumas. Being aware and going through with open mind helps, I feel a warm sensation after going through it. It feels also like dying, a physiological death I mean. Take good rest.

Nico said:
It seems to be describing what I'm going through right now, I feel cold and shivers, it's your belief system that wakening up, processing old traumas. Being aware and going through with open mind helps, I feel a warm sensation after going through it. It feels also like dying, a physiological death I mean. Take good rest.

Thanks for bringing this up, since in yesterday's EE session I also experienced cold and shivers throughout the session and even long afterwards. This was accompanied by being flooded with numerous scenes of old memories, which used to be painful to come to grips with in regard to the ignorance involved in behavioural patterns and the resulting suffering it created. This time, while these memories were coming up during the EE, it seemed like the putting together of a puzzle, since there was the simultaneous awareness of where the patterns were coming from, and the feeling of how essential it is to be looking at them and bringing it into consciousness as it is, when before, it would trigger an automatic response of defense and self-judgement, as opposed to an understanding that is the foundation for healing and change.

I am also flooded while meditating these days, I usually do it slowly beginning by feeling the "pillar of light" going through the body and memory recollection usually follow. I felt through my solar plexus like I was multidimensional, at a microscale. Seeing memories at several point of view at the same time seems to activate recollection of the puzzle like you describe Aiming.

My logical mind switch to rapidly, and going slowly, open and deep is preferable, hence the advice of the C's saying that the slow breathing and meditative part is the more useful. I came across memories that felt blank at the first look but seeing closer revealed that I was painfully ignorant from my single point of view.

Thank for your answers,

I already read the guide / FAQ thanks ! some symptoms are in :).

I just doing the pipe breathing and Ba-Ha twice a week not more not less as indicate in the guide. Indeed I inhale deeply and when the Ba-Ha go fast, it's very hard to follow. So I think I should take less breathing amplitude ? Decrease air inhalation in my lungs ? this is quite technique I know, i just want to make those things correctly.

I forget to say, I heard a buzzing in my left ear after my last Ba-Ha thing. Beside it doesn't seem to help with my sleep paralysis (Nearly once per month since I am 6 or 7 years old)

Thank you for your advice and words.

Abats said:
Indeed I inhale deeply and when the Ba-Ha go fast, it's very hard to follow. So I think I should take less breathing amplitude ? Decrease air inhalation in my lungs ?

Yes, practise breathing less intensely / less deeply during Ba-Ha. It's sufficient if you belly-breathe in a more shallow way than you do now, otherwise the symptoms you describe will re-appear. Hope this will work for you, and feel free to ask any further questions that might be coming up for you.

Abats said:

Yes, it's quite helpful! I almost always feel incredibly relaxed afterwards. Even more than a good night's sleep sometimes. Question for you. Do you meditate and do the prayer of the soul after the Ba-ha portion?

I don't know how to meditate, in fact I try different technique but my brain, my thoughts seems to take over my will. When I try to empty my mind, or focusing on one thought something happens, my body want to move and I feel very unconfortable. It's the warrior way for me when I want to calm myself ^^.

I'm not doing all the time the prayer of the soul after the Ba-Ha part but I think I should do it each time. In fact I read that the payer of the soul talk to our subconscious but I hardly believe that recitate some phrases will change something. I know that's because I have a broken belief system and I have to try to change it as much as i can. it's like some kind of change resistance.

Abats said:
I don't know how to meditate, in fact I try different technique but my brain, my thoughts seems to take over my will. When I try to empty my mind, or focusing on one thought something happens, my body want to move and I feel very unconfortable. It's the warrior way for me when I want to calm myself ^^.

I'm not doing all the time the prayer of the soul after the Ba-Ha part but I think I should do it each time. In fact I read that the payer of the soul talk to our subconscious but I hardly believe that recitate some phrases will change something. I know that's because I have a broken belief system and I have to try to change it as much as i can. it's like some kind of change resistance.

In your case then, I would stop doing the Ba-Ha part for a few weeks as an experiment, just to see how you feel overall. But I would also add the meditation when doing the rest of the program. And don't you worry too much about the meditation. You try to focus on the words and your breathing and, again, see how it goes. When I started doing EE, I was feeling a bit worried about being unable to focus my mind during meditation too. But I found that it worked best for me when I repeated the words I heard while doing my breathing. And then suddenly I would feel so relaxed I would fall asleep extremely fast, or zone out.

What I mean is, Laura would say for example: Oh Divine Cosmic Mind, and as soon as I listened to it, I would repeat it in my head while inhaling. Then pause to hear Laura say: Holy Awareness in all Creation, and repeat it while exhaling, etc.

I don't know if what I describe would work for you as well as it worked for me, but perhaps it is something to try out and see?

Back
Top Bottom