• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I want to report that I noted that anytime I do the program, even if I have a lot of time without doing it, I feel a bit depressed. That used to happened before when I did the program with consistent frequency, but now I am kind of more sensitive. I remembered that the recommendation was skip the baha part, but two months between meditations is a lot time to being so sensitive. :huh:

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
I want to report that I noted that anytime I do the program, even if I have a lot of time without doing it, I feel a bit depressed. That used to happened before when I did the program with consistent frequency, but now I am kind of more sensitive. I remembered that the recommendation was skip the baha part, but two months between meditations is a lot time to being so sensitive. :huh:
It's possible, I think, that your doing the full program is helping you to release (and experience) feelings of sadness and depression that are already 'there' and perhaps repressed - but just not known to you in your usual daily experience for whatever reasons; kind of like detoxing heavy metals or toxins which have always been in our bodies (to our detriment) but aren't really known to us until they start to get moved out, ie. through a healing event.

In this respect, you might think of feeling somewhat depressed after doing EE as one of the gentlest ways of healing yourself and dealing with emotions and stresses that may act on you in unwanted ways, at other times, without your even realizing it. That said, you can still skip the baha, do just the pipe breathing and POTS, and work on strengthening yourself in other ways until you feel prepared to feel a little depressed by doing the full program again. Let us know how it goes.

Galaxia2002

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
It's possible, I think, that your doing the full program is helping you to release (and experience) feelings of sadness and depression that are already 'there' and perhaps repressed - but just not known to you in your usual daily experience for whatever reasons; kind of like detoxing heavy metals or toxins which have always been in our bodies (to our detriment) but aren't really known to us until they start to get moved out, ie. through a healing event.

In this respect, you might think of feeling somewhat depressed after doing EE as one of the gentlest ways of healing yourself and dealing with emotions and stresses that may act on you in unwanted ways, at other times, without your even realizing it. That said, you can still skip the baha, do just the pipe breathing and POTS, and work on strengthening yourself in other ways until you feel prepared to feel a little depressed by doing the full program again. Let us know how it goes.
Thank you Ennio, it could be that by postpone so much time doing the exercise, a lot of the feelings accumulated. So I think that I better deal with those feelings once and for all. Maybe I do not want to suffer but it is better to release them step by step that deal with a big one.

Ennio

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Thank you Ennio, it could be that by postpone so much time doing the exercise, a lot of the feelings accumulated. So I think that I better deal with those feelings once and for all. Maybe I do not want to suffer but it is better to release them step by step that deal with a big one.
Well it sucks to suffer (pardon my French). Who wants to suffer? Not me. Not you. Not anyone, really. What we do want is to be as healthy - body, mind and soul - as we can possibly be of course, because we know more or less what's coming down the road rather fast! But every time we pass up the possibility of advancing ourselves a little by not applying the good stuff or experimenting constructively with ourselves we risk slipping just a little bit I fear. We get to choose how we're going to pay for our futures and on the plus side we now have the opportunity to choose, to some extent anyway.

As for doing EE in particular, I have almost always found doing it to be extremely relaxing in a way that few things are. Maybe just being open to the idea that it'll relax you, too, will be of some help. Emotional releases have been known to happen among some here, but I don't think that's the general rule necessarily. So no need to fear it really. And even if that does happen, an emotional release that is, I bet you a dollar that you'll feel some amount of relief afterwards ;-)