Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

an interesting development yesterday while doing the full program,

my body was once again vibrating, my arms litteraly felt at some point like they weighted 1000lbs, but when I reached the prayer, I could once again breathe so smoothly which felt great, but here is the interesting part.

I woke up today with a small blood nose.

I did the full program yesterday and it was hard to stay focused, my mind kept drifting away but I managed to keep breathing in time nonetheless.
I zoned out the whole prayer this time but I have zoned out less the other times.
Once I did not zone out at all and I had this feeling of spaceness inside my skull that felt like I was plunging into it.

Last night I had these terrible dreams, very vivid (they have been very vivid in general with the program), where each situation seemed to have mutliple layers within each sequence although it was more or less facets of the same dream somehow.
I dreamt of a rock concert that was never ending + gang related violence in a prison like surroundings + an addict was sleeping on a bench and scratching himself all the time, the sound made "screetch screetch" and I could hear it through the walls and even in other dream parts, I was trapped in a room where I could not sleep and the tv was on and violent movies where shown and in a typical dream fashion the movie was suddenly part of the room.

I woke up very washed out and like if I hadn't sleep at all.
I don't know but that makes me worried about what I don't see in myself that makes me dream such things.

Hi everyone,

Many of us have seen people, faces, etc. during the breathing program. I don't know who/what these are exactly. I guess they could be 'symbolic' parts of us/, ourselves in alternate realities, etc.

The faces I see always look at me and yesterday, for the first time, I felt that not only I was observing these faces, but they were observing me as well. And I was kind of scared.. A bit like 'Here I am meditating, and maybe this opens a door for me to look into, but that means that the other side can look into my door as well", or like Nietzsche put it

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Has anyone already experienced this? What belongs to the predator's mind: the faces? the fear of them?

Tigersoap:

Your dream sounds like a creative portrayal of what's going on here, with the central point that the self is "trapped" and hypnotized through technology.

Scratching an itch can increase the itchiness, and may describe the basic STS trapping mechanism.

I don't know but that makes me worried about what I don't see in myself that makes me dream such things.

Maybe a part of you that is much more aware is being revealed?

cubbex said:
I just did it two or three times, and I started to have weird and really awsome dreams.

But I don't know.

Today like three birds (little ones) stand up by the window of my room and they started to sing and like, trying to see me, I think that was funny

Hmmm...do you know this song?

Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

Dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: dont worry about a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Rise up this mornin,
Smiled with the risin sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin, (this is my message to you-ou-ou:)

Singin: dont worry bout a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right.
Singin: dont worry (dont worry) bout a thing,
cause every little thing gonna be all right!

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Hi everyone,

Many of us have seen people, faces, etc. during the breathing program. I don't know who/what these are exactly. I guess they could be 'symbolic' parts of us/, ourselves in alternate realities, etc.

The faces I see always look at me and yesterday, for the first time, I felt that not only I was observing these faces, but they were observing me as well. And I was kind of scared.. A bit like 'Here I am meditating, and maybe this opens a door for me to look into, but that means that the other side can look into my door as well", or like Nietzsche put it

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."

Has anyone already experienced this? What belongs to the predator's mind: the faces? the fear of them?

I have experienced this at various times in my life, and I developed an approach influenced by Castaneda writing that the glow of awareness is attractive. Maybe this experience is an awareness of things usually "unseen," and the immediate emotional reaction may be relevant.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:

Wow, that sounds unpleasant. I never see faces or clear images during the meditation (I see these sometimes when I close my eyes before going to sleep, faces, landscapes, images from life all completely unfamiliar from this life, and its more like just observing, not connecting other realm like in your case) . During the meditation I only "see" colors and energies.
In fact, I had a visitation few nights ago.
As usual before going to bed I had my last cigarette sitting on the window overlooking the internal garden. For a split second I glimpsed some light and in the corner of my eye I could see some swirling in the air over the bushes, coming my way.
At first I froze with fear but then I decided to ignore it and continued with my usual pre-bed routine- shower, teeth brushing etc. Still, all the time I knew I was not alone. I was aware of the presence.
I was a bit spooked but I couldnt wait to sit and start the Eiru eolas program.

During breathing I could feel the presence on my right side but it was extraordinary as with every new breath or word from Laura the presence was diminishing in strength. In my minds eye I could feel it raging and also I could hear the static noises and some wierd clicking in my headphones (the headphones and wires are perfectly fine as this never happened before or after ). I thought it was enraged the most with the fact that I am not terrified as I usually am during these visitations ( I don't have them very often , maybe once or twice a year)and this was the first time I acknowledged it with a smile - as I always get permeated with this extraordinary inner smile during the program, I just turned my head to it and said - I think its time for you to go now and never return, by the time I finished with Ba-ha breathing and meditation the room atmosphere was clean as a whistle and I slept like a baby.
I think we should call Laura Galadriel as her voice works like protective charm. :)

Balberon said:
So the question is; Do I relax and allow my body to shift for the 3 seconds, or wait until the hold timing changes from inhale to exhale? I'm naturally rigid, but if I were relaxed my body goes to shift position from inhale to exhale or exhale inhale.

If you don't follow my train of thought, try this. Inhale to full capacity once then stop breathing. Do you maintain a rigid inhale posture, or naturally, by relaxing, prepare to exhale? Is one way wrong or is it just a matter of different strokes?

What I do is try to spend a little bit of time relaxing just before doing the breathing exercises and make an effort to stay relaxed during the counts for the inhaling and exhaling (both to full capacity) and the holding in between for the 2 seconds. I concentrate on just using those muscles that are required to do this.

For example, I notice that when I do something physical, such as the martial arts, I often put either too much force or too little force into a given movement or technique then is really necessary. I’m either (this is just a simple example) let’s say, putting 10 pounds of force into a movement that only requires 2 pounds of force (for optimum effectiveness) or putting 2 pounds of force into it when 10 pounds are required. If I find myself putting too much force into it then I’ll make an effort to relax but then find myself putting too little force into it! At some point, and after much practice, something may begin to ‘flow’ and then it all becomes easier since I’m, more or less, only using those muscles that are required to perform the movement most efficiently while keeping the other muscles more relaxed. Along with that my breathing correspondingly becomes deeper and more relaxed.

Mrs.Tigersoap said:

<SNIP>

That is certainly unpleasant as it only happened to me once, not during the program, but a few years ago. It actually happened for only a moment, out of the blue, while reading one of the Tao books. Seeing a face looking at me, observing me while I was observing him. It was only for a moment. At that time, I was beginning into the paranormal field, hunting ghosts, so naturally I've later referred it to being a "ghost" and left it at that. It was actually unnerving at the time. Now, after reading your post, it came to me (I have forgotten about it until now), so it might have been from other realm or our past/future self looking at us, etc. I don't know for sure. (Now that I think about it, it occurred shortly after my THOH exercise). As for what it is, I guess it's best to leave it open to any possibilities.

On other note, I did a full program last night. While there was no "visual" experience or zoning out, but during the Ba-Ha, I've suddenly felt a strong "relief" or freeing, resulting from some sort of recognition (not sure what), and I've started crying while continuing to do the breathing. I've never cried during this program before. The "relief" was pretty strong, being lifted off of all the burden of some sort.

Mountain Crown said:

I have experienced this at various times in my life, and I developed an approach influenced by Castaneda writing that the glow of awareness is attractive.

Well, considering what we know about FRV and that the C's mentioned that one's frequency can basically become 'unpalatable' as one awakens and forges a singular 'I' - like attracts like - I'd be a bit concerned with what 'glow of awareness' is attractive. Being attractive is not always a positive thing.

I only mention this because you seem to have a take on it that if you see faces, it must be 'good' - and that is not necessarily the case.

mc said:
Maybe this experience is an awareness of things usually "unseen," and the immediate emotional reaction may be relevant.

What do you mean by 'the emotional reaction may be relevant'? I ask because, knowing what we know about emotions, until one's machine is thoroughly cleaned, they are easily one of the most misleading parts of ourselves - until we truly Know ourselves, our emotions can lead us 'up' the path or 'down' another path, so it is very important to be very clear about what you mean by 'relevant'.

Pete02 said:
All I mostly remember was that the military was blocking off all the exits to our home and trying to get in. Apparently they were there to force us all to take the dreaded vaccine. I was in the upstairs bedroom with my brother and he left the room to go see what was going on but I jumped out the window onto an overhang and climbed on the roof to hide.

fwiw I use to have a lot of dreams (with different contexts) that always ended up in running/hiding/climbing (or jumping/flying) to get away from something chasing me.
Thinking about it, its possible to be many things, but in the context of my childhood and the breathing program here....perhaps it is hiding from emotions?

Yesterday's session was for me the worst of all so far. I first did the breathing part and was absentminded all the time. I just couldn't stay focused. I was kind of "mechanically" going through the program.

During the "Prayer of the Soul" I zoned out quite often, but had a "shock" halfway through - like one of these jolts while just falling asleep, eventhough I wasn't sleepy at all. After that jolt, things went a littel better for a while.

After the Prayer I felt that I needed to do more Prayers on my own, but here I totally struggled. I had total blanks, I couldn't remember the verses. I just remembered the rhythm, but not the words. I tried again and again ... until I finally gave up and fell asleep. I can normally recite the Prayer almost automatically, but yesterday all that was all but gone.

I have been seeing these faces during the meditative portion as well. They didn't feel threatening, weren't even watching me, just floating by. And I have had very vivid dreams as well. For four days in a row I dreamt vivid and weird dreams of a sexual nature - which is very unusual for me. These dreams were neither pleasant nor terrifying, just a bit disconcerting ... not sure what this means. Anyway, thankfully they seem to be gone now.

I will just plod along and hope for the best ...

Reading through this thread, and the descriptions of each of our experiences with the breathing program, I see the phrase, "zoned-out" quite often. Those who have experienced this zoned-out feeling... can you elaborate on that? If you had to describe the "zoning-out" another way, how would it go? I'm curious if "zoned-out" could have more of a definition... more for us to see in our experience. Is it a blankness? A lack of focus?

When thinking of watching another person, "zone out," (imagine a person, staring, eyes fixed on nothing in particular, and when grasping their attention, they "snap" back) and recalling when I have "zoned out" during the day, often I'm able to describe what I had been thinking about, though to the other I was "zoning."

I hope my questions are clear. It just seems like a rather general description to what we may "actually" be experiencing... :/

Mrs Tigersoap said:

The faces I see always look at me and yesterday, for the first time, I felt that not only I was observing these faces, but they were observing me as well. And I was kind of scared.

When I was about eight years old, more or less, I used to lie in bed in my room before falling asleep and see the most horrible faces in the patterns and shadows on the curtains. I would see them, and I was certain they could see me. If the curtains were moving in a breeze it was worse. I had forgotten about this until I read your post, Mrs T. I think that part of the work of the breathing program is to clear long held programs from childhood, and so I wonder if the faces you are seeing are related to traumatic childhood memories. Just a thought, fwiw.

nicklebleu said:
After the Prayer I felt that I needed to do more Prayers on my own, but here I totally struggled. I had total blanks, I couldn't remember the verses. I just remembered the rhythm, but not the words. I tried again and again ... until I finally gave up and fell asleep. I can normally recite the Prayer almost automatically, but yesterday all that was all but gone.

I think the important thing to remember, nicklebleu, is that even though it was very difficult, you still struggled and tried your best to remember. That is very valuable. You were exercising your mental muscles. Our programs are very devious and do not like us to do anything that might lead to their removal. I have had similar experiences to yours, and just did the best I could. The effect of the meditation and breathing program is cumulative, and every little thing we do is a step in the right direction, however small.

kujo said:
Reading through this thread, and the descriptions of each of our experiences with the breathing program, I see the phrase, "zoned-out" quite often. Those who have experienced this zoned-out feeling... can you elaborate on that? If you had to describe the "zoning-out" another way, how would it go? I'm curious if "zoned-out" could have more of a definition... more for us to see in our experience. Is it a blankness? A lack of focus?

I experience the zoning out as not being there. I can’t remember anything about it, apart from snapping back to normal consciousness. It happens during the Prayer of the Soul. During the BaHa portion, I experience what I think of as ‘spacing out’ which is more like daydreaming to avoid what is going on. But the zoning out is quite different. It’s rather difficult to describe, except to say that I am not there, at least as I know myself. I snap back to normal consciousness sometimes in the middle of the prayer, often with a feeling of mild panic, but almost immediately I’m zoning out again.

Did you read what Laura wrote about this? She says that with time and practice, we will be able to bring back more memories from that state. She also says that in that state we are taking ‘light baths’, which is interesting because it feels like darkness. If you consider that everything in our world is a mirror image, or inversion, of a ‘true existence’, then true light would seem like darkness, in our current state of being.

[quote author=anart]Well, considering what we know about FRV and that the C's mentioned that one's frequency can basically become 'unpalatable' as one awakens and forges a singular 'I' - like attracts like - I'd be a bit concerned with what 'glow of awareness' is attractive. Being attractive is not always a positive thing.[/quote]

Precisely. it could very well be attractive as food. I do not want to give the impression it is necessarily positive. It can easily be predation.

I only mention this because you seem to have a take on it that if you see faces, it must be 'good' - and that is not necessarily the case

I took for granted that a reader would understand that what is “unseen” may be good things or bad things. There is also the possibility this is simply being aware of others who are aware of you. I should take the time to post with external consideration. It's diifficult for me to read my post as a take on seeing faces as good, but since you mention it can be read this way, I'm resolved that my intent to be as brief and precise as possible should adapt for sake of the topic.

What do you mean by 'the emotional reaction may be relevant'? I ask because, knowing what we know about emotions, until one's machine is thoroughly cleaned, they are easily one of the most misleading parts of ourselves - until we truly Know ourselves, our emotions can lead us 'up' the path or 'down' another path, so it is very important to be very clear about what you mean by 'relevant'.

If the immediate reaction is negative, there is reason to suspect the enitities (if they are entities) are predators.

My post wasn’t intended to be dogmatic. Mrs. Tigersoap asked whether anyone else experienced this from what I understood as a desire to be critical, so I answered how I had approached it through Castaneda’s writing that awareness attracts - as a FWIW.

edited for typos and clarity - MC

Back
Top Bottom