Éiriú-Eolas - Breathing Program

Just a quick question:
Is there a transcript for the beatha.wmv?

Being Hard of Hearing (techincally deaf), it would be nice
if there is a transcript so I can read the instructions as
I watch the video and listen to the music.

Thanks!
Dan

Hi Dan. Check this post:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12985.msg94043#msg94043

Scroll down or do a 'find on page' for the phrase "The transcript of the video". I believe that's it.

Hello Dant,
In this thread : http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12985.msg94043#msg94043
you will find the transcript of the video, made by Bo (thanks Bo again lol) and also the transcripts of the audio files.
Hope you enjoy :)

Edit : Oups, Buddy already answered, sorry for noise...

Iron said:
The idea of nutrient need came to me after remembering that the C's said that changes at DNA level happen as a result of the work and the pursuit of the means to BE.
Excess Oxigen = ideal environment for free radical formation and expontaneous DNA change. Maybe also the ideal environment for the formation of the Heavy water in the organism essencial for alchemy, that the C's alluded in some session, I dont remember the date.

However some kind of measure to recognize if this hunger is another attempt of predation or a genuine need, would be helpfull.

Same here, I finish very hungry, like desperate for eat something after do the breathe program, and generally I eat some aliments with sugar. I can imaginate this is because the program is an aerobic exercise that consumes energy and at nights the sugar in blood is very low normally, the body is not accustomed to have fisical activities at those hours (in my case that I do it at night before sleep)
What I have noted is that this necessity for eat has decreased with time

Hello,
I just finished the meditation and breathing program. This time I didn't disappear (zone-out, it's how I call it lol) and I did it to the end. I had a thought however. This program came naturally to those who are familiar with the wave series and the Work. I consider that as a soul (if I have one of course) I may success or fail, but in any case it would be her choice and I respect that. The smashing of souls 'revelation' do motivate us and it comes at the right moment as things speed up. My thought however goes to all those soul units who are not familiar with the Work and who are lied to and led to destruction. I don't know if I express it as it should, but is not fair! I don't care about my soul because it knows and she will make her choice at the right moment, but those who do not know cannot choose, that's terrible!
Now my question is that if we want to save as much persons as possible we can, how could we introduce them to the meditative work without facing rejection due to all the programming?

I have the same thoughts in my mind... "its not fair" "they don't even have a chance!"
But, from how far have you came before finding Laura et al ?
This kind of knowledge does not fall in anyone's lap... usually is after a life of search.
Even if our search is comparatively small compared to Laura, in terms of obstacles and efforts, still is a lifetime search for many of us here... so the prayer/breathing came, as a response to our search.
There is no one to be "saved". Everyone who needs and is asking for the program will have a chance to try it... i think at least.
However we have to make our part, work and correct ourselves, so we can become beacons of light when our turn comes.
And the time seems to be approaching...

Edit : If this post seems condescending/trying to lecture, please tell me so I can correct myself!

Iron,
Your post is not condescendant at all, and I understand your view.
My view is that we are in a dark cave and there is only one way to get out through. We have to run to get out because someone is closing that entrance. We may be running to that entrance. We may get out or fail. But at least we run in that direction. In any case, we might tell souled people around to run that way, to save their souls. Even if we fail at least they have a chance to save themselves. But maybe in order to know how to tell them, to help them taking the decision to get out, we must got closer to that entrance, so if we have some glimpse of light it would be most efficient... I don't know why but now that I wrote this I have this funny story of Odysseus in Cyclops's cave in mind. Maybe we have to get to the entrance discreetly and then help the others when we are almost safe? I don't know :huh: I feel too sad for all people around, losing their souls :(

Hi mkrnhr,

I understand the way you feel because I do consider my family and a lot of friends that I have frequently when it comes to saving their souls. They are all good people and don't deserve what may be awaiting them in the end but by trying to tell them when they are not asking, aren't we being somewhat subjective by telling them we know whats right for them and they should just follow us to the cave entrance? The way I always understood it, we are where we are supposed to be and under that premise they are where they should be too. Some souls just need to learn more before they can continue to 4th grade. Even tho it hurts to see these people living under the influence so blindly, if we concentrate on the 'work' and help those around us who are asking, we could have plenty to channel that energy toward. There are new people doing intros and asking every day and I think thats a good sign. Have some faith that eventually they will find their way and just maybe we can help them better if we make it out of the cave first. ;)

Iron said:
Even if our search is comparatively small compared to Laura, in terms of obstacles and efforts, still is a lifetime search for many of us here... so the prayer/breathing came, as a response to our search.
There is no one to be "saved". Everyone who needs and is asking for the program will have a chance to try it... i think at least.
I agree Iron. I see it much the same way.

Buddy wrote:
Hi Richard. I got a very strong impression that you know what you're talking about.

As others have stated, you must have something to give before you CAN give. Of equal importance is the willingness to share what one 'sees' and knows so others can also have access to it in the networking way. It's quite interesting how much you can tell about someone by what they say and how they say it (although sometimes we can be fooled, and this is something we all have to guard against). And, if one has 'direct experience' about something, they can be fairly confident in their knowledge of it and how it applies to 'others' too.

When I felt that connection, I had to cry again. I don't know why.

Seems like more and more connections are being made between us all. I think you were having 'tears of joy' in seeing this in action. And that others here also have concern and care enough to assist everyone they can, even if sometimes it is only 'moral support'.

Richard S said:
Buddy wrote:
Hi Richard. I got a very strong impression that you know what you're talking about.

As others have stated, you must have something to give before you CAN give. Of equal importance is the willingness to share what one 'sees' and knows so others can also have access to it in the networking way. It's quite interesting how much you can tell about someone by what they say and how they say it (although sometimes we can be fooled, and this is something we all have to guard against). And, if one has 'direct experience' about something, they can be fairly confident in their knowledge of it and how it applies to 'others' too.

What do you mean about having "direct experience" and being able to be confident about it? Sometimes "direct experience" can be directly misleading which is why one needs a network to check and compare experiences.

Laura wrote:
What do you mean about having "direct experience" and being able to be confident about it?

I was referring to what I wrote to Buddy in Reply #1122 with this particularly in mind when I was writing it:

There might also be some 'resistance' felt to doing the program and even continuing to participate here because of the Predator Mind's exceeding distaste for being 'eliminated', so to speak

I have felt this resistance quite a few times and have had to overcome this somehow because I do the program late at night after work when I am already tired. I have seen other posts where people have mentioned this resistance and having felt it myself know it to be sometimes hard to get started with the program along with reticence to post at times. But, I have been forcing myself to post even though it is often difficult and have not missed a single day with the EE program. That is the "direct experience" I was referring to.

Sometimes "direct experience" can be directly misleading which is why one needs a network to check and compare experiences.

That is certainly true. Thanks for the reminder.

I wanted to share my lastest experience in doing the EE breathing along with the meditation:

I mentioned in this thread
sleepermustawaken said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 13th 2009

Laura, Ark, PL, Joe, A***, DD, Allen, Keit, C**, Scottie, G***

Q: (L) Now, Allen acquired some interesting software. (Allen) The choir software. (L) Yes. And we had the idea of making some just regular meditation audios where I could recite the prayer and maybe sing it, or even sing some other songs and he could manipulate them with this software to make it melodic and meditation-worthy type music. So, we were wondering if this was something that was a good idea?

A: Oh definitely!!! In fact, that is a superb way for truly cosmic frequencies to be transmitted via your/our voice!!

Q: (Joe) Music to soothe the savage the beast!

A: Music to communicate to the soul.

Q: (L) Well, I really don't understand.

A: There are frequencies in your/our voice that are inaudible to the physical ear but affect the spirit.

Laura and Team thank YOU all for this exciting seccession.

The bold part that I inserted from the session: this made me sob uncontrollably.

I can NOT wait to hear/see meditate with the singing and hopefully SING along -karaoke night over my house ;D

FWIW -since doing the EE program, I have been getting the emotional feelings after doing the breathing and meditation, but yesterday, I started crying after Laura says; towards the end of the meditation portion to awake and starts the 5 count, and then she says" And the Divine Cosmic Mind Bless you" -But I heard -Divine Cosmic Mind LOVES you.

I must have some type of stubbornness -But your voice must really touch my soul, that it releases some trapped feeling??

God speed towards your recording session and YES on Amazing Grace!! -I once was blind, and now I DO SEE.

Warmest Regards to ALL,

SMA
about the experience I had emotionally, reading Laura's newest session.

About an hour later (my usual set time) I was doing the EE breathing; doing the three-stage breathing and the usual tingling sensation came and this time no numbness on the legs or arms.

As Laura starts the round breathing (BA – HA), I feel like vibrating (I do not know how to explain it otherwise), so I thought maybe it might be restless leg syndrome, as my left leg was tingling. I then begin to lean back and keep doing the BA – HA, listening to Laura guide the session.

Now, my arms are vibrating and it seems to start from my lower back, so I lean forward and keep going with the round breathing –still vibrating, and now Laura has picked up the pace of the inhalation and exhalation. I thought of octaves comes to mind for some reason, and then Laura sounds like she singing BA- HA –lovely voice, Laura. Could be a play back from the emotion of singing I had reading the 13 September 2009 transcript

When Laura comes back to the “regular” round breathing I am doing the exhale –HA through a grin on my face. As I try to keep the “usual” mouth position for HA, but a twitching starts and I am still having that grin, except now I am BA – HAing through a “nervous” grin. A thought comes to mind to just let it happen.

As the meditation portion comes on, and Laura starts to explain the process to use, as she recites the Prayer of the Soul, my three dogs start barking as if something or someone is at the front door. My son yells at them to stay quite and that there is no one out there. Just as I restart the meditation portion the phone rings as if the ring tone was set on extremely loud.

As I am somewhere (lost track) into the meditation portion a feeling or thought comes to me –here is where you started crying. No, the crying did not come and then a thought of anticpate your journey – I quickly came back with NO ANTICIPATION, let it happen naturally. Then this thought of one of the C’s session came to mind:

Session: 941107

Q: What is the "philosopher's stone?"
A: Idea centre.
Q: How can this idea centre be accessed?
A: Many ways: meditation is best.
Q: Is there any visual image of the philosopher's stone that one could use to access it in meditation?
A: Yes. Diamond or prism.

Then I noticed a white-yellow bright light and then a not so bright greenish-blue, and then a dimmer purplish something –purplish-lightblue or purplish-green, as it came by really quickly –and I get interrupted by dogs barking and my son knocking on my door.

Researching possible meaning to the colors viewed, I thought of Chakras:
_http://www.crystalinks.com/colors.html

Chakra and Color Frequencies

RED
1st Chakra: Base or Root Chakra: Kundalini: Root Chakra:
Located at the base of the spine.
Earth, survival, grounding, stillness
Contains the primary 8 cells that have all of the knowledge of
creation and remain the only cells in your body that do not
change in your lifetime. It grounds us in the physical world.

ORANGE
2nd Chakra: Spleen: Located just beneath the navel, and
related to our sexual and reproductive capacity.
Blockage manifests as emotional problems or sexual guilt.

YELLOW
3rd Chakra: Solar Plexis: Seat of Emotions. Gives us a sense of personal
power in the world. Blockage manifests as anger or a sense of victimization.

GREEN
4th Chakra: Heart Chakra: Blockage can manifest as immune
system or heart problems, or a lack of compassion.

Heart Center - Seat of the Soul in the hourglass of time - Zero Point

BLUE
5th Chakra: Throat: Tied to creativity and communication.
Feels pressure when you are not communicating your emotions properly.

INDIGO
6th Chakra: Third Eye Pineal Gland:
Often connected to the forehead.
Is a physical eye at the base of the brain
with the capabilities of looking upward.
Clairvoyance, psychic abilities, imagination, dreaming

PURPLE
7th Chakra Crown: Connects you with message from higher realms.
Can be experienced as a pressure on the top of the head.
spiritual connection, understanding, knowing, bliss, God

There are many other sites to explore on Chakras, and I just added these quick snippets if anyone would have been curious to know if they had similar experiences.

I had come across about Chakra balancing -right there and then I thought about the Spinning. I have not spun in about a year and half. So maybe I need to keep going with my spinning and I wanted to ask forum members: are you still spinning?

I am going to attempt spinning and then doing the EE and see if anything comes from it. I'll mention as to, if any experiences comes from this.

sleepermustawaken said:
[...] So maybe I need to keep going with my spinning and I wanted to ask forum members: are you still spinning?

I am going to attempt spinning and then doing the EE and see if anything comes from it. I'll mention as to, if any experiences comes from this.

sleepermustawaken, thanks for posting this. i haven't spun in about four months and this is a great reminder! i remember vividly the feeling of balance and focus that resulted from spinning 3x33 times a day, yet i fall asleep and totally forget to do it. who knows what could happen with the combination of the two (?)

sleepermustawaken said:
Just as I restart the meditation portion the phone rings as if the ring tone was set on extremely loud.

I've noticed something strange which relates to this.

When it gets to the meditation part, and Laura starts the prayer, I start to go into a deeper, though still conscious, state. After 6 or 7 rounds of the prayer, something starts to happen in me at the start of each sentence. It's like if I was falling asleep and someone said my name to wake me up, and you get that little 'jump' inside. It's not like a falling sensation, just a little, inner... prod?

"OH divine cosmic mind..."

"HOLY awareness in all creation..."

It does seem somehow louder on those first words. It's hard to explain.

Back
Top Bottom