Enforcement of VAX escalating

Whilst I agree with the general sentiment I'd caution that there's still a "nuts and bolts" way viruses work when they infect you and the result of that infection. SARS-COV-2 is relatively benign compared to some demons out there and I'm sure that you'd appreciate that you stand next to no chance regardless of your inner state if you get infected by the Ebola virus for example, at least compared to SARS-COV-2 in its current incarnation.

Alejo was describing the nuts and bolts process of immune response to viruses and other critters. When it comes to those, ALL of the 'symptoms of infection' are actually an immune response. The symptoms you've read about with Ebola are mostly a result of an exaggerated immune response in weakened individuals. As you know, the Ebola symptoms you know about have occurred in very few people. Do you think that they are the only ones who came into contact with that virus? Ebola has been very useful as a fear-based marketing campaign for vaccines.

The virus is getting fitter through each passage

Actually, the opposite is true. All random mutations are deleterious, making a virus increasingly ineffective compared to its original functioning state. But as you know, we're all being lied to by govts, and those lies inform many people's beliefs, but they don't change the underlying reality designed by 'mother nature'.

Viruses are intelligent/designed in that they can use the cells of other life forms to replicate, and they can "notice" when they are under attack, but they respond by unintelligent i.e. undesigned changes, and in that, they are not very smart.

A very simplistic analogy would be if you try to illegally enter your neighbor's house, but get bitten on the leg by their dog, so you "decide" that the best course of action is to cut your leg off to see if that makes it easier for you to get in. :umm: Although even there you're talking about an "intelligent" decision, which isn't the case with random mutations of viruses and bacteria etc. So human stupidity could be likened to random mutations. Both result in less efficiency, and the experience of chaos at the human level.

Last edited:
This reminds me of a recent interview with Whitney Webb (sorry, can't remember which one) where she said that one of the main goals is to normalize the idea of your health being dependent on gene therapy products (e.g. mRNA vaccines) and 'wear-ons' like smart watches that monitor all your functions (maybe later these 'wear-ons' can even inject you with something). In other words, you have to forget the idea that your body is capable of fighting diseases and correcting other 'faults' in your body on its own – the only way you can do that is through this amazing new technology!

For sure. We've said this repeatedly in different places: that we no longer have immune systems, and must periodically receive temporary facsimiles from Pfizer.

Last edited:
Actually, the opposite is true. All random mutations are deleterious, making a virus increasingly ineffective compared to its original functioning state.
This is an interesting take @Joe. My question is, how much do you know about GVBs point of view on this subject i.e. "mass non-sterilising vaccination + high infection pressure". Asking as I don't want to make assumptions and not sure if you think his view is credible.

Alejo was describing the nuts and bolts process of immune response to viruses and other critters. When it comes to those, ALL of the 'symptoms of infection' are actually an immune response. The symptoms you've read about with Ebola are mostly a result of an exaggerated immune response in weakened individuals. As you know, the Ebola symptoms you know about have occurred in very few people. Do you think that they are the only ones who came into contact with that virus? Ebola has been very useful as a fear-based marketing campaign for vaccines.
I did not know this. It makes a lot of sense to me.

As if a tiny piece of the puzzle had clicked into place.

On the vaccine safety, as it’s shaping up maybe not so safe. It’s just a big mess for Pfizer and BioNTech it seems.
“ During the second half of November Germany - the largest country in Europe - had a death rate almost 25% above normal, compared to 17% above normal in the first half of the month.

These extra deaths are mostly NOT from Covid.

For all of November, Germany reported almost 15,000 extra deaths. Excess deaths were almost normal in the spring and early summer; they have sharply risen since then.

Germany’s mass vaccination campaign for most adults began late. On May 1, only 8 percent of German adults were fully vaccinated. On September 1, 61 percent were.”

When people ask me why I didn't take the injection, depending on the person asking I just respond by "I've been lucky for getting covid with a couple days of fever, so I'm already immune" or "because", and change the subject as if it's not a big deal. I prefer not phrasing it in terms of morality to avoid unecessary conflicts. When you say "I care about freedom/freewill/human dignity/body sovereignty etc.", that implies that the interlocutor doesn't care about those things. Given that you are very likely talking to a brainwashed person who's identified with their ego and narcissism, it's useless to argue. OSIT
This is now my go to explanation for my lack of vaccinations. I tell them that I have had covid and been tested and have antibodies and that the "experts" agree that the level of immunity conferred on me by having a robust immune system is all I need and that the vaccinations would be superfluous. No one has yet argued the point with me. It is, after all, the truth.

That is not to say that I do not discuss things more deeply and openly with unvaxxed friends who are of a like mind to myself and are in the "know". I have totally given up discussing anything covid with my family - all vaccinated, some triple. I have had to bite my lip a few times but I realise now that not only is argument a complete waste of time, but also that I do not have the right to impose my opinions on them. They make little jibs from time to time but I only smile these days and change the subject. Family harmony continues unabated. I love all my family dearly and do not wish to have any unpleasant discord or upheavals caused in the name of something called covid.

After exposure to this forum I have acquired quite a bit of wisdom and constraint in these difficult times. Long may it continue.

The Cs have indicated that there are no saline/placebo doses but the question should really be about variable toxicity in the mRNA doses.
I think it might be the case. I saw this interview an Israeli psychiatrist, dr. Pinki Feinstein did with dr. Zalenko and he said (at 8:24 min ) that Pfizer failed to prove consistency per batch of vaccines, so it is possible that there's variability between what people are getting.

I think it might be the case. I saw this interview an Israeli psychiatrist, dr. Pinki Feinstein did with dr. Zalenko and he said (at 8:24 min ) that Pfizer failed to prove consistency per batch of vaccines, so it is possible that there's variability between what people are getting.
Yes, I've seen that about Pfizer consistency but the processed data doesn't look random - it looks more like a controlled experiment- including Moderna and J&J.

For instance, I find it surprising that Robert Malone is still allowed on Twitter. One would think that he would be suspended and blocked as many others saying the same things as he is.
As I was reading the news this morning, I just remembered something. In one of the numerous podcasts I've listened to, featuring Malone, I remember him saying that he has been involved in designing/developing the Novavax COVID vaccine (goes also by the name Coronavax). That's supposedly a more 'traditional' and less dangerous vaccine compared to the mRNA jabs. So...going for a moment in 'everything is a conspiracy' mode I don't find it completely impossible that Malone has jumped on the 'anti-vaxxer' wagon in order to gain street credibility and then, later, promote this new Novavax jab as 'safe and effective'. This could explain why he has had relatively little censoring and smearing (not saying that he hasn't had none) compared to other similar expert voices.

Well, Novavax is apparently soon to be approved and rolled out, so we'll see if Malone then starts preaching about how wonderful the product is.

Here's one of his tweets from November:

This is an interesting take @Joe. My question is, how much do you know about GVBs point of view on this subject i.e. "mass non-sterilising vaccination + high infection pressure". Asking as I don't want to make assumptions and not sure if you think his view is credible.

I think his view is credible, but he's only talking about the prolongation of the infectiousness of SARS-CoV-2 as a result of very specific targeting of one area of the virus (spike protein) by vaccination, in contrast to broad targeting by our natural immune systems of many proteins and epitopes of the virus which include not just infectiousness but virulence (if any) (note: the spike protein is responsible only for infection).

Targeting of one specific area of the virus via vaccination causes that specific area to mutate in response, providing little or no immune response/recognition to the rest of the virus and leaving it, essentially, fully functional and unmutated. This means that when that 'new' variant with a mutation only on the spike protein spreads through the mostly vaccinated population, it will activate the immune system again, providing "cases" and the opportunity for "the science" the media and govt. to continue the hysteria, vaccine rollout etc.

In addition, the immune response provoked by vaccination provides only short lived antibodies with little or no memory cell immunity. But these short lived antibodies can and do still bind to the virus (to little or no effect) preventing natural innate antibodies from interacting with the virus and providing more robust and long term natural immunity.

We see this in the fact that most cases today are in the vaccinated. Now, the plausible narrative around that is that 'of course most people 'getting covid' will be in the vaccinated, because most people are vaccinated', but that doesn't explain the LARGE number of vaccinated coming down with covid. That should NOT happen if the vaccines actually work as they say they do. But they don't.

This process of preventing natural immunity and pushing the virus to become endemic is what the lockdowns are all about, or at least what they achieve: keeping the virus relatively 'new' to most of the population and preventing it from becoming pretty inoffensive.

Notice that the 'omicron' variant was notable for its large number of mutations (62 with 32 on the spike protein) compared to previous variants, and note also that it was described as being a 'nothing burger' precisely because of the large number of mutations i.e. errors, making it less efficient in doing what it is designed to do. This particular variant and its plethora of mutations was possibly the result of it coming into contact with the unvaccinated, whose immune systems targeted the entire virus, causing all those mutations and thus a significant reduction in efficacy. In South Africa, where it allegedly emerged, only 7.5% of the population are vaccinated. Alternatively (and again if it developed in South Africa), it's possible that the mutations occurred in HIV patients there (20% of the population of SA). Given that the spike protein appears to have had elements of HIV added to it, HIV antiviral drugs may have caused some of these mutations on the spike protein.

Remember, mutations are 'errors' because they are random, it is very unlikely that errors improve functionality. Try inserting 'random mutations' or changes to a text for example, like randomly changing one letter in several words, and see if it reads better or worse.

The real problem, as outlined by the Cs and others, and as I mentioned before, is recombination of the mRNA spike protein with another, otherwise relatively benign, adenovirus that has been with the human population for a long time and to which it has natural immunity, but will no longer have due to the recombination with the spike protein. One possibility, that would be pretty ironic, is that parts of the lab designed spike protein on SARS-CoV-2 could recombine with the HIV virus or even the spike protein on the HIV virus, to create a pretty nasty critter.

Anyway, it's all speculation because it's all very complicated (6D designers are pretty smurt!) and it seems pretty clear that our arrogant 3D scientists, who are really complete novices when it comes to virology (that is only several decades old) are playing with fire.

The real problem, as outlined by the Cs and others, and as I mentioned before, is recombination of the mRNA spike protein with another, otherwise relatively benign, adenovirus that has been with the human population for a long time and to which it has natural immunity, but will no longer have due to the recombination with the spike protein.
Here - this is an interesting statement to drill down on. There's an ontological claim here along with an implied epistemological one. This is very much what I'm talking about.

The ontological claim is that there is a "real problem," which is to say, an actual problem that exists or will exist (is actual in the near future). This claim stands in contrast to a description of a potential current problem or potential eventual problem. The problem is: the recombination of the mRNA spike protein with another adenovirus, causing a man-made breakout pandemic.

This hasn't happened, as far as I can tell. There is no man-made breakout pandemic that has resulted from another adenovirus interacting with the immune system after it's been modified by the spike protein.

The implied epistemological claim is knowledge that this is happening (or will happen).

Joe - given that you conclude by saying this is "all speculation," would you consider this a premature invocation of objectivity? Is this happening? Will it happen?

And if you think this was a responsible invocation of objectivity, you have the epistemological claim to explain. If you are pointing at an objective case, it would be extremely valuable for all of us to gain access to the epistemological dimension of this issue. How do you know?

See how this works? We can make ontological claims. When we do, there is a rational, cohesive process (called epistemology) that can help us drill down on how we know something is or isn't. It's almost like a mathematical equation. If we can't claim knowledge as to how something came to (or comes to) be real, how can we claim that it is with any satisfaction?

It's not so much about creating a strong argument so that we can face off against brain-drained patriots who bully people to get vaccinated cuz their government and media tell them to. This is for us. This is about satisfying basic requirements for our own rationality, so that we can verify that we aren't simply taking information on faith.

This is a process that's ready to go. We can do this inquiry on our own thinking today and figure out just what it is that we know is real, vs. what it is that we take on faith.

Here - this is an interesting statement to drill down on. There's an ontological claim here along with an implied epistemological one. This is very much what I'm talking about.

The ontological claim is that there is a "real problem," which is to say, an actual problem that exists or will exist (is actual in the near future). This claim stands in contrast to a description of a potential current problem or potential eventual problem. The problem is: the recombination of the mRNA spike protein with another adenovirus, causing a man-made breakout pandemic.

This hasn't happened, as far as I can tell. There is no man-made breakout pandemic that has resulted from another adenovirus interacting with the immune system after it's been modified by the spike protein.

The implied epistemological claim is knowledge that this is happening (or will happen).

Joe - given that you conclude by saying this is "all speculation," would you consider this a premature invocation of objectivity? Is this happening? Will it happen?

And if you think this was a responsible invocation of objectivity, you have the epistemological claim to explain. If you are pointing at an objective case, it would be extremely valuable for all of us to gain access to the epistemological dimension of this issue. How do you know?

The real epistemological problem here is all yours, and caused by your over-analysis and almost deliberate misinterpretation of what I wrote. I'm not sure what your shtick is, but I don't think it's going to gain much traction. Perhaps you could try using your reason to be reasonable.

The real epistemological problem here is all yours, and caused by your over-analysis and almost deliberate misinterpretation of what I wrote. I'm not sure what your shtick is, but I don't think it's going to gain much traction. Perhaps you could try using your reason to be reasonable.
You've valiantly pushed back on a lot of claims over the last couple of days, and subdued, rather than disproven, those claims through the force and persistence of your arguments. Is this not one of the difficulties of this discourse that people here are describing? The difficulty is routinely brushed off with the refrain, "people are entitled to their judgement and choice." But my understanding of this forum is that it has a broadly applicable mission statement of tending toward objectivity and truth. What, exactly, is the point of debating issues like whether or not vaccination mandates are a form of slavery if there's no tendency toward objectivity and truth? Am I misunderstanding how the discussion is being pushed beyond conjecture and entitlement?

Back
Top Bottom