"Enjoying The Show" As The World Burns

I think using such buffers as karma, or destiny or whatever, runs contrary to conscious suffering. It's no different than the materialist viewpoint that we're just insignificant organic aggregations of atoms and that consciousness, thus suffering, is an illusion. Karma o no karma, murdering people is wrong.

Wrong if you are trying to be STO, but not wrong for the other half of the universe.

But yes, for our purposes, we have to go head-first into this paradox of life and suffering, straddling a fine line and simultaneously feeling in our 3D bodies all the raw realness of it, while doing our best to consider keep wise heads and seeing the wider forces at play. And if there is an opportunity to act, then to act according to our own nature, as we are 3d and not in a position to judge which suffering is karmically chosen or not.

As for enjoying the show, how many great movies don't involve some kind of suffering for the protagonists, much of it unjust or done by the hands of evil, sadistic people?

The Cs have always seems rather cavalier about the suffering and death of human beings. From their perspective, "the body does not matter, it's the soul that counts."

Can we see our own suffering as beneficial or useful? Sure, up to a certain degree, in fact that's part of our philosophy. But isn't it true that suffering beyond certain limits can be detrimental to the soul? If true, surely it would be a decidedly negative thing that should not be "enjoyed" by anyone.

As a small child I was terrified of many things that are now trivial to an adult understanding. If I ever became a parent, I would be cavalier about pushing my child into experiences which they may find similarly terrifying, but that will help them grow. It may well be the same with death and trauma, even such extreme trauma that leaves wounds lasting lifetimes and echoes through generations. But of course, this is all well and good until it's your mother or child being burned alive in front of your eyes.

So is it knowledge and understanding that is missing here? If we knew it to be objective truth that a group of people were suffering in order to "expunge" some previous debt or karma and they were doing it "willingly", would mitigate our hand-wringing over their suffering?
I think it's two different things. To give an analogy, someone is going through a painful surgery. We know that they need that surgery because they have a given condition. We can still feel sorry for the person having to go through the pain of the surgery despite having that knowledge. The trap with "Karma" is to think/feel "well, he's going through surgery because they did something in a previous life, nobody's to blame but themselves". It becomes mechanical as in cause-effect, retribution, etc. OSIT

As a small child I was terrified of many things that are now trivial to an adult understanding. If I ever became a parent, I would be cavalier about pushing my child into experiences which they may find similarly terrifying, but that will help them grow. It may well be the same with death and trauma, even such extreme trauma that leaves wounds lasting lifetimes and echoes through generations. But of course, this is all well and good until it's your mother or child being burned alive in front of your eyes.

Good point!

I posted this on the Israel/Gaza thread, but thought it useful here in terms of the ideas of group karma.

The parallels between what has been happening, and continues to happen, in Gaza and what happened to the Jews in Nazi Germany are too striking to ignore, at least to me.

Gaza is basically the Nazi Jewish ghettos and their extermination camps rolled into one place. There is also the element of the Israelis repeatedly taking Palestinian land for "living space" for Israeli settlers.

Do you think that enjoying the show is more a figure of speech, and not to be taken literally, then?
I remember when I was a kid and going to the movie theater, there would be a list of announcements before the movie started, don't forget to get your popcorn, etc. The very last thing said was something like "sit back, relax, and enjoy the show" irregardless of the subject matter of the movie. That's how I've been taking it (figure of speech).

Not that we will always actually enjoy what we see though. :-(

The trap with "Karma" is to think/feel "well, he's going through surgery because they did something in a previous life, nobody's to blame but themselves". It becomes mechanical as in cause-effect, retribution, etc. OSIT

But there's a way to see it through the "previous life" lens without it becoming 'mechanical' and uncaring, no?

If you substitute

"we know that they need that surgery because they have a given condition"

for

"we know that they need to experience this suffering because they have a given condition called "karma"

and we can still feel sorry for the person having to go through the pain of the surgery despite having that knowledge.

In the case of Palestine, the suffering of those people is made much worse, in my mind and heart, by the fact that it is being done DELIBERATELY and in front of the entire "civilized" world, and in fact, being done BY a supposed member of the "civilized world".
And in doing so, they reveal their true nature to the masses. I think that more and more people are seeing the evil that's Israel and the clown world we live in.

I think that being horrified at what's being done to innocent civilians and having the knowledge that it's part of "natural progression" can exist together. With the former: Seeing blatant lies, manipulation, horrible murders and so forth and sharing it is helpful, and it can help a person to develop conscience or awakened conscience (see below bit from a session). With the latter: Knowing that it's part of nature (all there is is lessons) so to speak can help a person from getting overwhelmed by emotions or even from going insane. I think knowledge of 5D also helps with this.

Session July 26th 2014
Q: (L) But how did we manage to get awakened consciences, and how can other people manage to do it, too?

A: Recall how you started, you acted on your own as the conscience of the world.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean? How do you mean?

A: Recall why you began to try to see everything that was happening on your plane of existence.

Q: (L) You mean SOTT? My Signs of the Times?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, the reason why was because I could see that other people were not remembering from one freakin' day to the next what happened! I mean, they needed to be reminded every day, day after day, what was happening.

A: And that is what developed your conscience. And those who helped were also in the process.

Q: (Andromeda) You have to constantly keep awake about what's happening.

(L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

Re Israel, I kind of gave up hope that any country will help Palestine in a significant way (though who knows), but I have faith that the Universe will somehow bring about balance. The C's did say "Israel will certainly "pay the piper", but perhaps not soon enough."

Re enjoying the show: The clown aspect I can enjoy, but the suffering I can't, and I think that's okay. Maybe what's more important is what we do with what we see and maybe enjoying the show is just being able to see objective reality left and right. I could be totally off here, so just my 2 cents!

On the karma thing, I thought that karma didn't take away my empathy for people who are suffering. Definitely not on a mass/grand scale, like millions.

On the individual scale, I seem to feel differently about it. There's a story doing the rounds in the UK at the moment. A guy beat his daughter to death.

All I can think about this guy is that I hope he gets put in prison with a load of other killers and they get told what he did, so that they can do to him what he did to his daughter.

Do I mean that, though? I'm not sure. I know when Denny died I spent days fantasising about what I would do to the guy who shot him if we ever found out who did it.

So do I REALLY think that karmic consequences don't take away my empathy for a person's suffering? I do think there's probably a karmic element with the Palestinians. The issue is, whatever they did, I can't know. A 7 year old who just lost 18 members of their immediate and extended family in a bombing appears to be innocent to me. If the C's said, "They were a child-rapist the last time around", what then?

You know what this reminds me of? That night Laura had that 'Night on the Porch' when all the past-life memories came flooding in. The main thing she said that she learned from that experience is that NO ONE on this planet is innocent.

Does THAT fact change the way we view other people's 'unnecessary' suffering?

How much of our 'empathy' for those suffering at the hands of psychopaths in positions of power is really 'pure' empathy and how much of it is actually a desire to avoid the negative feelings in us, that such brutality provokes?

I think this ties in with the idea of "limiting emotions". I was thinking about my empathy for the Palestinians and thinking that if I drew it as a pie chart, how much of that is empathy for them, and how much of it is anger at the Israelis? And that then raises another question: are either or both my empathy and anger limiting emotions?

Just adding a little something here. That and other comments also reminded me of this other session:
6 July 2010:

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q:
(Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.
It makes me think of the Covid jabs, where hundreds of thousands have died and millions suffered from side effects. There is for those of us who gathered knowledge and didn't take it the suffering of seeing this ongoing dying due to these jabs. I think, we concerning that issue, have learned to look at it with a certain distance and perspective and still have empathy for those people. Many of those close to us took the jabs despite anything we said to them and we have had to bear witness to the consequences. Regarding that we have also had to come up with Karma or other things to help make sense of it, yet without becoming callous or lose our empathy. It has been a painful lesson of the dictum that knowledge protects and to respect people's free will despite the dire possible consequences that we are aware of. Perhaps I am mentioning it, because my father and his wife was getting yet another dual Covid booster and flu shot today and knowing that I can only be a silent witness to it.

In the above bolded quote which Chu found, (people don't die in childbirth if knowledge is utilised) it appears to have been so with the Covid jabs. Yet I wouldn't say it has been a joyful show to watch.

So is it knowledge and understanding that is missing here? If we knew it to be objective truth that a group of people were suffering in order to "expunge" some previous debt or karma and they were doing it "willingly", would mitigate our hand-wringing over their suffering?
We likely are missing some knowledge and understanding to get a higher perspective of this. Apart from "expunging" of previous karma, there may also be the possibility that a group of souls decided to incarnate and make this self sacrifice so as to open up the eyes of people around the world to works of evil in plain sight and how the elite supports and cheers on such evil. It was mentioned, I think, in the sessions how Covid was the Universe giving yet another chance for people to see and thus to sort the wheat from the chaff. If that was so, then perhaps what is happening in the Middle East is another penultimate chance given for people to see and a finer sorting of the wheat from the chaff.

Anyway, I am curious to what the C's will say about it.

So perhaps what is really at issue here is not the suffering per se - we can all accept the fact that humans suffer - but that it is being imposed on people by psychos. So maybe what's really behind the angst is being forced to witness the stark reality of psychopaths in position of global power, and the realization that THESE creatures rule this world and would have all of us under their wretched control if they had their way.

That's probably a big factor, I would guess. If it's true that we live in a 3D STS world, from our own collective choices, whether we "enjoy" it or not, we are where we need to be. If learning comes via suffering, at some level, Palestinians chose to suffer directly and in the most horrible (from our perspective) way, while people like us chose to suffer in the act of observing it all, and not being able/willing to "shut down reality"? In suffering in the way they do, they leave a legacy and send a signal to those willing to see, and us, in sending a signal out there and speaking up (AND feeling for them), we send a signal to them? And psychos facilitate all that. Not that I'll ever thank them for the methods they choose to do it... In the end, it being an STS world, the "Names of God" that align themselves with entropy outnumber the ones that don't. And maybe it's just about accepting that, until and if things change for the better (from our perspective). Psychos are getting more and more blatant, so maybe THAT is also needed (and the suffering that goes with it), for more people to want to align themselves with Creative names of God. The virus that dies with its host, and all.

How do you maintain empathy for people suffering while relativizing that suffering by calling it 'karma' or constating that "the body doesn't matter"? Does relativizing it in those ways give a more objective picture of the situation and therefore represent more objective empathy? Or does it water down empathy and perhaps lead to the loss of it?

How you maintain a clear conscious about and rejection of the actions of psychopaths while relativizing those actions by seeing them as "just part of a natural process" and even seeing them as providing opportunities for people to learn, which is a big picture net positive? Are those perspectives more objectively true, or might they lead to justifying evil behavior and therefore a net reduction in true conscience or its potential?

Maybe it's not supposed to be a net positive, because given the nature of this reality (STS predominant), it isn't. Far above in the cycle, yes, but not here. And we´re not there yet in our understanding nor our beings.

I don't know how it is for others, but relativizing is not something I can do well, not do I know whether it would work. When I watch the horror, and feel very sad and angry about it, there is only that. But then, I need to say or do something about it, whether it is on social media, here, or doing something for the network and people I care about. That doesn't really remove the felt injustice. I feel equally sad, but at least not utterly useless. So, I can't say I'm able to "relativize". Maybe at times, but when seeing pictures of children shot in the head, relativizing goes out the window. It is only after that a broader perspective comes into play that that's possible. Maybe that's part of what the Cs meant in those quotes about ecstasy and joy coming AFTER suffering?

And maybe "joy" is like "happiness", only fleeting moments. It's not something we are supposed to experience or feel during the entire "show". FWIW!

Actually, the part I have the most trouble with is the "sit back and..." Sitting back? And do nothing?

Something that comes to mind regarding the quotes that have been shared, is that, to a certain extent at least, we DID experience "joy" during Covid times. NOT at seeing so many people fall for the lies, but at being able to navigate the situation together with minimum hassle to our activities and goals. Maybe that's an example? It's not "joy" in the normal sense of the word, but it is a stronger skin, or a stronger alignment with what we see is true, with reality, and THAT brings a satisfaction of sorts, and reduces suffering in those who also see it and can be forewarned and helped.

A big FWIW!

(Just saw Aeneas´s remarks about Covid, and he said it better.)

Seeing blatant lies, manipulation, horrible murders and so forth and sharing it is helpful, and it can help a person to develop conscience or awakened conscience (see below bit from a session).
Right, and it was not idle philopsophy but rather powerful feelings of awakening conscience that drove all of us to eventually find the forum and network, osit. At least for me I was seeing a lot of suffering and just *had* to know, it would burn so painfully.

Speaking of which, when first reading the forum, it was seeing discussions of this calibre in this thread that impressed me so powerfully at the time. Reading everyone's input tonight has been fascinating, and has refreshed and reminded me of all that moment.

Perhaps it could be good to split this recent discussion out into the public forum somehow even. I imagine it's something that many are struggling with recently.

How do you maintain empathy for people suffering while relativizing that suffering by calling it 'karma' or constating that "the body doesn't matter"? Does relativizing it in those ways give a more objective picture of the situation and therefore represent more objective empathy? Or does it water down empathy and perhaps lead to the loss of it?
Well, maybe that's the mistake, which could simply be tied to what the C's said once (in the context of vaccines I think) about human beings being so averse to pain that we'd find any way to escape it quickly, while things like Karma and the spirit are true, probably most people that would jump on that right away, do so as a way to escape the pain that empathy creates. And in this case, having empathy for Palestinians should drive one absolutely mad, but could also reflect one's own lack of courage, there's a lot that this situation shines on humanity that I think most people aren't even confortable contemplating. And maybe it isn't even Karma, maybe it was a mission to "jump on the grenade" so that everyone else learns, who really knows? I think escaping the madness that empathy creates is the collective mistake that has maintained the misery, if JPB is to have a painful awakening, I'd say most of the western world has a similar destiny, for the same reasons in this context (but I digress)

I think being aware of things beyond the body doesn't erase the pain at all, or it shouldn't be used to attempt to erase it, it can perhaps make it worse. Like mourning the loss of a loved one, you can have all the knowledge in the world about 5D, and past lives, lessons and so on.. but you can still, and perhaps should, completely feel like you don't want to live in a world where someone ins't around any longer. And both are objectively true, what one feels, however selfish, and the knowledge of the life beyond. They aren't mutually exclusive. Seeing the unseen, or being aware of it, doesn't make you skip the lesson, and if one think it does, then one is doing it wrong, I think. And I think part of those painful lessons are tied to the fact that we forget any notion of a spiritual life upon being born... perhaps the reason for that amnesia is so that we can't escape the madness and pain that all the tragedy and loss effects in one's life.

So, perhaps enjoying the show isn't about pleasant feelings, it's perhaps about the opposite... maybe it's about feeling what one ought to feel while witnessing what we witness. And the knowledge of the beyond, is so that we don't completely lose it. Maybe

On the cleansing, I found the following that is tied to the ME. Consolation, perhaps.. but it does speak of something larger than what we can see while being overwhelmed
(Ark) That's what they're preparing for. That will be the next one.

(L) Didn't the C's say years ago that that was the ultimate objective?

(Joe) Well, Iran, Iraq, Libya...

(L) The ultimate objective was Iran, but it would result in the destruction of Israel.

(Joe) They may be trying to go in that direction, but it's very foolish.

(L) Is there anything... I guess it's a stupid question to ask, but: Is there anything that can stop this madness?

A: No there isn't nor would you want to stop it!

Q: (L) Why wouldn't I want to stop it?

A: Cleansing.

Q: (L) It's a cleansing. In other words, these people...

(Pierre) You're going to end up with the destruction of the bad guys.

Perhaps a related question here is if the Palestinian people are expunging some karmic debt with their current situation?

I think that this question could bring some meaning, though the C's probably will reply that they are (expunging some karmic debt). Still, in the context of the discussion on suffering, it could help put things in perspective, specifically because of "being forced to observe suffering while feeling powerless".

Because I am reminded of this about the horrors happening in Africa.

(L) When you take it all in perspective, all the pain and suffering on each and every side of all the different groups of people throughout history, and then about recompense coming to this or that group... And of course the average person would think, "Well, those people that committed those acts are not the ones who are suffering because they died and it's their children that are suffering." Well, that completely leaves out the idea of reincarnation, that people come back again and pay. I remember when we asked something about Atlantis and the C's said the Atlanteans were doing a replay of their attempt to control the whole world.

(Pierre) The motive is similar. The last destruction of Atlantis was...

(L) It was about power. We asked once about if black people in Africa ever had a high civilization. They said yes. I asked what happened to it, and they said they were cruel overlords and their civilization was destroyed and they were reduced to bare survival in the jungles or savanna or whatever as a result. So... Power comes to one and then it's taken away. It goes to another, and it's taken away. Over and over again. We just happen to be here in a place and time where a whole lot of things are culminating in one point in our history. And the C's have said that this is because it's the closing of a Grand Cycle of 309,000 years or something like that. So ALL the little threads that were left dangling and all the different groups that are deserving of punishment... And I guess the Brits are REALLY going to get it because of their whole empire thing... oh my god. And I should talk about it! My DNA says I'm 85% British, Scottish, and Irish. So... How do I know that I wasn't one of those empire-building nabobs over in India or Malaysia or the colonies in America. And of course you can't even really get all soft and syrupy about the Native Americans. What did they do? They were probably the Atlanteans. That's what their punishment was: to be overwhelmed by the European invaders.

(Niall) What did the Irish ever do to anyone? [laughter]

(L) We don't know.

(Joe) The current ones have been infiltrated. They're all half-castes in power. Laura, you were the Duke or Duchess of Tinklebottom... The Duke of Whibblesworth... Some funny English name. You will pay!

(Pierre) Taking this historic distance, you don't identify as much.

(Joe) You should take that French flag down in the workshop, then. [laughter]

(L) Well, all joking aside, I think the bottom line is that we're being challenged to take a more cosmic perspective on the whole thing. What did the Cs say once? No body-centric persons need apply. If you're body-centric, that means you're stuck in your 3D thinking. We're being invited to rise above that and basically enjoy the show because we're seeing a BIG historical set of events transpiring right before our eyes.

(PoB) Can we change the channel?

(Niall) Only if you change your proteins!

(Joe) A very good way to stop identifying with 3d reality is for it ALL to go to hell! Who wants to identify with something that's a clown show, ya know?

(Andromeda) Which it is!

(L) It IS fascinating, I gotta admit!

I think using such buffers as karma, or destiny or whatever, runs contrary to conscious suffering. It's no different than the materialist viewpoint that we're just insignificant organic aggregations of atoms and that consciousness, thus suffering, is an illusion. Karma o no karma, murdering people is wrong.

I think that understanding and knowing that one may have wronged another and caused another a great suffering, and that's why one has to experience suffering too, actually could give meaning to the suffering. It what makes it "conscious suffering", because now one has a full awareness and acceptence of responsibility.

As for murder "being wrong" without any context, this was discussed before in relation to Caesar, for example. Besides, we all "figuratively" have blood on our hands, if reincarnation is the thing. Probably some killings or murders do carry heavier karmic debt than others, like death by a nuclear exposion, but some could be as a result of preplanned decision in 5D. Obviously it doesn't "justify" them. But from a grand "bird view" it does provide perspective. Or at least we hope so, because then it provides us (the sufferers, the survivors, the witnesses) with a meaning.

Probably, imo. And it relates to what you said here:

Back to this point, which I think is useful to contemplate. How much of our 'empathy' for those suffering at the hands of psychopaths in positions of power is really 'pure' empathy and how much of it is actually a desire to avoid the negative feelings in us, that such brutality provokes?

And just to put things in perspective even further, the fact is that horrors in Africa are ongoing even now. People there suffer constantly and on everyday basis. Many of them die due to hunger or malnutrition, or as a result of extremely violent conflicts, or as a result of manufactured diseases. But since many Western countries have a direct hand in perpetuating Africa's suffering, we are not being exposed to it as much as we could. We still can, if we look for it. Here's an article about it, as an example, that just provides a general scope of suffering there.

It has been a painful lesson of the dictum that knowledge protects and to respect people's free will despite the dire possible consequences that we are aware of. Perhaps I am mentioning it, because my father and his wife was getting yet another dual Covid booster and flu shot today and knowing that I can only be a silent witness to it.

Indeed. Maybe it is our lesson to observe the reality as it really is, in all its awful manifistations and then make informed choices to act or not to act. And maybe not act physically, but only be a conscious witness.

Feeling powerless can cause us great suffering. We would want to ameliorate it by action. Not only because we would want to ease someone else's suffering, but also because we don't want to have to live with ourselves if we do nothing. That's why feeling powerless is so painful. If one is not a psycho, one has a natural inclination to want to help and remove or ease someone else's suffering.

Who knows, maybe we also better clarify the term "enjoy" and what it means for the C's, because maybe it carries a different meaning, similar to "love". According to the C's, love is light is knowledge. And this provided us with much broader meaning. It doesn't negate the emotion, but it seems to tranform it into a more encapsulating experience. Maybe this is also part of what the C's said:

A: Emotion that limits is an impediment to progress. Emotion is also necessary to make progress in 3rd density. It is natural. When you begin to separate limiting emotions based on assumptions from emotions that open one to unlimited possibilities, that means you are preparing for the next density.

So maybe the word "enjoy" is similar. For us "enjoy" means that we derive pleasure from something, and it seems almost sacrilegious or infuriating to even go there, to allow ourselves to feel pleasure while observing someone else's suffering? It makes us wonder, what does it mean exactly? Are we being told to ignore and shut out? But isn't it exactly what the C's also said, that for those the world will cease?

So maybe it's not that. Maybe definition of "enjoy" includes learning how to view oneself as part of mosaic consciousness.

A: Maybe, but suggest you learn to blend mosaic consciousness.

Q: (L) What is mosaic consciousness?

A: Thinking in internally spherical terms, rather than using linear "point blank" approach. The whole picture is seen by seeing the whole scene.

A: No, because you are still thinking 3rd density. Better to have a "front row seat," and enjoy!

Q: (L) But I feel like I am not supposed to be enjoying myself so much! I feel guilty!

A: Why not?

Q: (L) Well! I'm supposed to be DOING something!

A: You are.

Q: (A) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of thinking which were not yet able to emerge, but now, after you receive certain signals, you start to think in a different way. So, you cannot now think in a different way, but when you learn this and this has happened, then you start to think in a different pattern. So, you cannot now do things, but you always have to be ready to change your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when you see more, when you notice more, when you put things together which are not yet together. Then, there may be a big change of perspective, a total change. And this we have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic together. And, this is all that counts. It is this work that we are now doing that counts, not some future big thing: oh! Now we go on a ship! No, it is only doing our best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on this.

A: Yes. You see, my dear, you cannot anticipate that which is not anticipatable.

And this broader understanding, as a result of looking at reality as is, provides meaning, and thus "comfort". It eases the inner struggle of having to watch suffering in an unflinching way without acting. Or maybe not "eases", but again, puts in perspective.

Just like Laura's signature:

He who learns must suffer
And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget
Falls drop by drop upon the heart,
And in our own despair, against our will,
Comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
Agamemnon, Aeschylus

Maybe that's the "ecstasy" part in this particular situation. Consciously holding the inner fire that is being produced by inner suffering as a result of non-action, or of being a witness. And this in itself is already "doing something".

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

In the end, the C's did tell us what we can do:

A: Pray and meditate and build your network in the hyperdimensional spaces. Much turmoil coming. Be awake, alert, aware, and utilize knowledge. It really does protect if you can set limiting emotions aside. Goodbye.

Added: Regardless of the above, I personally think that it is totally justifiable to want Israel pay and suffer for what they did and do to the Palestinians. Precisely because their actions are so blatandly psychopathic, and they do it in a totally unashamed way. And as we know, this will come.

Last edited:
So, perhaps enjoying the show isn't about pleasant feelings, it's perhaps about the opposite... maybe it's about feeling what one ought to feel while witnessing what we witness. And the knowledge of the beyond, is so that we don't completely lose it. Maybe

It's kind of funny to see you say this. To answer the initial question, you basically had to say that their definition of enjoy is "not enjoy at all".:-D But to be honest, that seems to be the only logical answer.

Back
Top Bottom