Failed Trump Assassination Attempt

Judicial Watch has uploaded all recently released bodycam footage on DropBox, HERE.

I don't know at what time in the story line this happens, but at 4:37/4:38 in this video (#5 of 12) you can see a guy running on the roof of AGR#3. You don't see him for very long but he is definitely moving to the left and it looks like the same path Crooks took in the other video but, obviously, I can't be 100% certain it's Crooks. It's a long ways away. You can also just make out some other movement around 4:54. His head popping up? This cop was in the woods to the east of AGR.

View attachment 100012

Someone on X just made a stabilized and zoomed in version of that:

You can see someone, maybe Crooks, getting up on the roof with a backpack and running across. That happen ca at 18:08:30, ca 3min before the first shot.

It looks like whoever that is on the roof (likely Crooks, IMO) was filmed before the first shots were fired. And he is indeed coming from far back in the building complex, close to the red position marker above.

I found a video that has more audio on it than the previous uploaded ones, which leads me to the suspicion that (at least in this case) it wasn't the police officer himself that didn't record audio but that it was cut out afterward:

So I'm getting kinda suspicious about all the police cam videos that we have seen now, where the audio is missing here and there. It could very well be that the FBI or whoever cut out audio parts before the videos were released to the public.

I was just thinking that whoever planned this probably knew beforehand that there would be a lot of normal people and police around who will see and record something in many areas including Crooks area, so they might have decided from the get-go that it would be too risky to place a second real shooter somewhere because of that? Maybe they then just decided to pave the way for Crooks himself, maybe even helping him to some extent on the scene to accomplish what he did? And maybe that is the one thing they are really trying to hide now? That he was helped to be able to do what he did?

It seems like the mainstream is pushing the idea that Crooks did that by himself, while, at most, there was a serious “mismanagement“ or “incompetence“ taking place by the secret service that paved the way for Crooks. Maybe even going as far as suggesting, if needed, that this “mismanagement“ was done deliberately “by the secret service alone“. While in reality, what they really want to hide is that Crooks was not really planning and acting alone (maybe even on the scene itself) but that he was groomed, prepared and helped directly by the “FBI“ and/or other power structures of the PTB to be able to do that.

I was just thinking that whoever planned this probably knew beforehand that there would be a lot of normal people and police around who will see and record something in many areas including Crooks area, so they might have decided from the get-go that it would be too risky to place a second real shooter somewhere because of that? Maybe they then just decided to pave the way for Crooks himself, maybe even helping him to some extent on the scene to accomplish what he did? And maybe that is the one thing they are really trying to hide now? That he was helped to be able to do what he did?
Could be. In JFK's time this wouldn't have been a problem, but you're right, in today's world everyone has a smartphone that enables recording. Right now, and especially after watching Martenson's latest segment, I think that there was at least a dozen individuals in various roles (SS, LEO:s) that controlled/secured the whole AGR complex so that whoever took those shots could make them successfully. Basically, the whole of building 6 was under 'their' control and prepared for the event, OSIT.

For instance, those officers/agents at the West side of building 6 appear suspcicious (ZZ Top guy etc.) as they were among the crowd who were shouting and pointing out Crooks on the roof, and did nothing. Then, after the shots they can be seen on the East side 'checking' and talking to the other officers.

I haven't had time to analyse this video but it shows some interesting details. It's a shortenen semgent by an X user (with some unnecessary dramatizing music) from a longer bodycam video BWC2-122110, which can be found HERE. The X user's video below:

From ca 5min in, you can see Crook's body clearly and in detail (graphic!). Maybe you with the right kind of medica/anatomical knowledge can see something that would give more clues of how and from where he was shot? What surprised me, at least, was how far back from the ridge his body was – did they drag him backwards, if so, why? Also, one officer cuffs his hands with those plastic things, why do that if he's clearly dead? Another weird detail starts at 7:15 in the X video. One of the camouflaged officers puts something that looks like a part of a gun that he picked up from the roof into the belt of the SWAT guy who's wearing gloves. Maybe nothing, but a bit weird.

Here's a screeshot of the gun part, or whatever it is. Can someone identify what that is?

weird-gun-part.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom