Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow

Well, there may be another reason altogether for the unusual cloud forming properties of our atmosphere of late and I'm currently reading some stuff about it. Let me recommend "The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes" by Richard Firestone, Allen West and Simon Warwick-Smith. Firestone is a physicist and has been part of the Isotopes Project at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory since 1979. Warwick-Smith is a geologist. They write:

Scientists believe that cosmic rays commonly trigger lightning by creating an ionized path through the atmosphere for a lightning discharge to follow. There is also evidence of a correlation between the cosmic-ray rate and low-altitude cloud formation. ... Increased ionization from cosmic rays seems to facilitate the formation of atmospheric molecules like sulfuric acid into small droplets, which act as condensation nuclei for water vapor. ...

It is clear that supernovae can alter the climate, although there are several ways besides supernovae by which cosmic rays can increase. If the Earth's magnetic field weakens, that allows more cosmic rays to hit our atmosphere, so the same cooling should happen then. In addition, whenever the sun enters a phase with every few sunspots, our cosmic-ray rate increases. This is because the sun's plasma no longer protects the earth.

...Many of the cosmic rays that strike Earth originate in the exploding stars in our local neighborhood of the galaxy. Because this region has had more than its share of supernovae in recent millennia, Earth's cosmic-ray rate is probably higher now than in the distant past, although the rate does vary over time.

This obvious link between recent cosmic rays and climate makes one wonder about the connection to long-term climate. ... They compared the cosmic-ray rate to Earth's climate over the last 500 million years and found an amazingly strong correlation... Every time cosmic-ray rates increased, the climate got colder, and every time cosmic radiation decreased, the climate warmed up in perfect unison. ... Most of the major extinctions line up quite well with the coldest lower half of each valley in the chart. (Graphs are in the book). ...

Supernova radiation would have caused nitrogen to oxidize and build up in the atmosphere as brown smog.... Solar flare activity may have a link to incoming supernova debris waves... Also, when any high velocity object enters Earth's atmosphere, it "burns" nitrogen to produce nitrate, among other nitrogen compounds.... nitrate values tend to peak when the climate gets warmer as it is today...

"The Sixth Extinction" describes a time in which 50 % or all life disappears from the Earth, a time not in the distant past, but right now. This current extinction is already the most extensive one in the last million years, and by the time it runs its course, some believe it will join the other five as one of the six worst in Earth's history, with the disappearance of more that 50 % of all species, possibly including our own.

Most of this sixthextinction is apparently caused by human overpopulation, overhunting, overfishing, overindulgence, and overexploitation. There is more to the story than just blaming humanity, however - the Event (supernova in our cosmic neighborhood that is still affecting us which is what the book is about) played a major role in our current ongoing extinction as well.
According to these guys, we are facing the third stage of a repeating cycle: depopulation. They write:

We don't see the severity of the problem clearly because we are inside the extinction sequence...
Of course, there are some things that this book doesn't talk about, like 3600 year cycles of comets/asteroids, but it is otherwise quite fascinating and has some really good data and graphs and so on that pretty much just say we are in the soup and it is only partly our fault, and that's just the way the cycle goes and it's soon gonna be all over.

The fact that the PTB are getting so exercised about it right now and painting the wrong picture, focusing on the wrong things, just suggests that it is, as I wrote in Adventures, just a distraction because they, of course, intend to gather all the planet's resources and stuff and haul it into their underground bunkers with them while the rest of us fry and freeze. Because, of course, if people were appropriately educated and informed, it might be NORMAL people that survive rather than psychopaths and deviants.

Then, at the same time, there is the tendency of the psychopath to be unable to think in terms of the future and it could be that many of them are simply pooh poohing the whole thing because of their pathology.

As one article we archived on SOTT says, probably literally billions of people are gonna die in the next 5 to 10 years, IF that long.

Laura said:
Well, there may be another reason altogether for the unusual cloud forming properties of our atmosphere of late and I'm currently reading some stuff about it. Let me recommend "The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes" by Richard Firestone, Allen West and Simon Warwick-Smith. Firestone is a physicist and has been part of the Isotopes Project at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory since 1979. Warwick-Smith is a geologist. They write:

Scientists believe that cosmic rays commonly trigger lightning by creating an ionized path through the atmosphere for a lightning discharge to follow. There is also evidence of a correlation between the cosmic-ray rate and low-altitude cloud formation. ... Increased ionization from cosmic rays seems to facilitate the formation of atmospheric molecules like sulfuric acid into small droplets, which act as condensation nuclei for water vapor. ...
Laura, do you mean to say that some people may be confusing chemtrails for this other "cloud forming" phenomena? When I mentioned the massive chemtrail program in my above posting, I was referring to the confirmed sightings of tanker aircraft emitting trails of aerosol particles in so many countries, primarily NATO countries as far is I know. Regardless of the cosmic ray induced low-altitude cloud formation mentioned in the above article, there certainly is this massive and onging aerosol spraying program being conducted by unmarked US Air Force tanker aircraft, mostly KC-10 and KC-135's.

I'm looking out my window now, it is just after sunrise here, and I see a fresh chemtrail that was laid about 20 minutes ago at high altitude. It is a still relatively thin line going clear across the sky from one horizon to the opposite horizon. In about an hour, it will be more spread out into wierd-shaped cirrus-looking clouds, but still primarily along the original corridor of the trail. More days than not I will see these operations going on above me, generally lasting from morning to afternoon. Only on rare days is there no chemtrail activity here, and that is when you can see the deepest blue skys, but most days we are robbed of our blue skys by this clandestine military operation.

I found the article about that Russian Scientist who I mentioned in an earlier post, who claims that Western media and the US government are covering up an oncoming cataclysmic climate shift:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index976.htm
January 21, 2007

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Russian Scientists have become alarmed this past week after an unprecedented massive ‘Superstorm’ hit the entire Northern Hemisphere of our planet causing widespread destruction and death.

From record windstorms assaulting Northern Europe and the British Isles; to the destruction of California’s citrus crops; to the devastating snow and ice storms still assaulting the North American continent from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian Maritime Provinces; at no time in recorded history, according to Russian Scientific Reports, has our World experienced such catastrophic weather on such a global scale over such a short period of time.

The director of the Russia's Pulkova Observatory, Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdusamatov, has further blamed this ‘Superstorm’ on the what he says was the ‘massive electrical imbalance’ created by the ‘interaction’ of the ‘Red Cow Comet’, currently transversing our inner Solar System, and our Sun, and which on January 15th caused a massive Solar Flare on the far side of our Sun.

Doctor Scientist Abdusamatov has further warned that Western Scientists, and Governments, are keeping from their citizens the full extent, and dangers, of our Earth’s rising temperatures, and which the West continues to blame on human activity raising the levels of green house gasses (CO2), but which Doctor Scientist Abdusamatov states is actually due to the imbalances of our own Sun.

Doctor Scientist Abdusamatov further warns that not only is our own Earth heating up, but also the other Planets in our Solar System, and which the greatest long-term danger lies not in our World continuing to heat up, but instead for massive cooling to begin overtaking us, and as he has been quoted:

"Global warming results not from the emission of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, but from an unusually high level of solar radiation and a lengthy - almost throughout the last century - growth in its intensity." "It is no secret that when they go up, temperatures in the world's oceans trigger the emission of large amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. So the common view that man's industrial activity is a deciding factor in global warming has emerged from a misinterpretation of cause and effect relations."

"Ascribing ‘greenhouse' effect properties to the Earth's atmosphere is not scientifically substantiated. Heated greenhouse gases, which become lighter as a result of expansion, ascend to the atmosphere only to give the absorbed heat away."

"Instead of professed global warming, the Earth will be facing a slow decrease in temperatures in 2012-2015. The gradually falling amounts of solar energy, expected to reach their bottom level by 2040, will inevitably lead to a deep freeze around 2055-2060," he said, adding that this period of global freeze will last some 50 years, after which the temperatures will go up again."

Supporting Doctor Scientist Abdusamatov’s research was the virtually unreported in the West stoppage of the Gulf Stream waters of the Atlantic Ocean on December 11th, and which lasted for 8 days ending on December 19th, and which saw this massive ocean current turn ‘suddenly’ to the South from its normal pattern towards Northern European waters.

These reports further detail that should the Gulf Stream waters cease flowing to Europe altogether a catastrophic situation would overtake the Continent causing massive crop failures and the mass migrations of Europeans to the Southern Nations of the European Union.

Of all of these events, perhaps, no Nation is to be more affected than the United States after their massive loss of California crops, and which is on top of the massive crop failures they experienced this past summer, and as we had previously reported on in our August 26, 2006 report titled "Devastation Looms As United States Economy Implodes Amidst ‘Near Total’ Crop Failures In North America".

More disturbing, however, remains the propaganda media clampdown imposed on the American people by their Military Leaders, and who believe that by keeping the truth of the dire state our World is in they will avert mass panic before they are ready to institute full police state measures against their citizens.

The greatest danger, therefore, for these peoples remains that without sufficient knowledge of what will happen they will remain what they are now, unprepared and ignorant of the true dangers facing them.

© January 21, 2007 EU and US all rights reserved.

[Ed. Note: The United States government actively seeks to find, and silence, any and all opinions about the United States except those coming from authorized government and/or affiliated sources, of which we are not one. No interviews are granted and very little personal information is given about our contributors to protect their safety.]

Never, never, never believe anything that comes from Sorcha Faal.

The director of the Russia's Pulkova Observatory, Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdusamatov
This is a lie. Once there is one lie - expect more lies.

Those who read Russian can check:

http://forums.hmn.ru/forums/index.php?action=vthread&forum=3&topic=844&page=11

Indeed there is Habibullo Abdusamatov, with PhD, a member of the laboratory of physics of the Sun. Not a director of the observatory.
Why to lie?

You can see his picture at the top right in "Ogonyok":

http://www.ogoniok.com/4933/24/

This is not a serious journal, so even what they say there is much like in a tabloid!

ark said:
Never, never, never believe anything that comes from Sorcha Faal.

The director of the Russia's Pulkova Observatory, Doctor Scientist Habibullo Abdusamatov
This is a lie. Once there is one lie - expect more lies.

Indeed there is Habibullo Abdusamatov, with PhD, a member of the laboratory of physics of the Sun. Not a director of the observatory.
Why to lie?

This is not a serious journal, so even what they say there is much like in a tabloid!
Is there any way to verify that Dr. Abdusamatov really did say those things, and if so, is he a credible scientist? I guess only somebody who knows Russian could corroberate this.

keenan said:
Is there any way to verify that Dr. Abdusamatov really did say those things, and if so, is he a credible scientist? I guess only somebody who knows Russian could corroberate this.
Search this forum for "Sorcha Faal" for some insight.

keenan said:
When I mentioned the massive chemtrail program in my above posting, I was referring to the confirmed sightings of tanker aircraft emitting trails of aerosol particles ... there certainly is this massive and onging aerosol spraying program being conducted by unmarked US Air Force tanker aircraft, mostly KC-10 and KC-135's.
Can you please point me to the location of confirmed sightings by witnesses qualified to determine the type of aircraft, and preferably with photographs of same made available. After all, with all this claimed activity, somebody must surely have taken photographs of the aircraft in the act. My camera has 12X zoom and can easily capture the characteristics of a plane flying at the altitudes suggested. So there should be plenty of photographic evidence.

the only mention of Sorcha Faal in Russian is on zetatalk's russian pages -- and even the zetas are critisizing her as disinfo :)

Laura said:
Can you please point me to the location of confirmed sightings by witnesses qualified to determine the type of aircraft, and preferably with photographs of same made available. After all, with all this claimed activity, somebody must surely have taken photographs of the aircraft in the act. My camera has 12X zoom and can easily capture the characteristics of a plane flying at the altitudes suggested. So there should be plenty of photographic evidence.
I live at the top of a hill with a sweeping panoramic view of lots of sky, near to a major airport, with just about gridlock levels of air traffic.
I have stacks of photos :) I'll go through my archives and find some good'uns.

I'm not qualified to determine type of aircraft. but to me they generally look exactly like the normal commercial passenger jets, and sometimes have, for example: orange 'EasyJet' tails.

sleepyvinny said:
near to a major airport, with just about gridlock levels of air traffic... I'm not qualified to determine type of aircraft. but to me they generally look exactly like the normal commercial passenger jets, and sometimes have, for example: orange 'EasyJet' tails.
Well, see, right there is the problem. Years ago planes didn't produce contrails unless they were way in the upper atmosphere. Also, there wasn't the same volume of traffic. So, what IF something about our planetary atmosphere has changed - and that could include things like detonating atomic bombs in the atmosphere as has been reported - and among those changes there is an increased amount of cosmic ray bombardment??? as Firestone et al wrote:

Increased ionization from cosmic rays seems to facilitate the formation of atmospheric molecules like sulfuric acid into small droplets, which act as condensation nuclei for water vapor.
And certainly, if there was increased cosmic ray bombardment, that means something is up!!!

I've mentioned a number of times it is not likely that the PTB would be doing stuff to change the weather. I think all that is disinfo. But they certainly would put time and money into doing things in the atmosphere if they thought it would increase their capacity to control human beings. It's like all the nonsense about Bush and gang eavesdropping on the average citizen. Does anybody seriously think they would do that? Hell no! They were using illegal wiretaps to get the dirt on journalists, judges, congress people, so that they could control the government.

Laura said:
The Homestead chemtrail website has a page that identifies aerosal spraying plane as a KC-135R and explains how they do it:
http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/digital.html

Found a couple of interesting items that suggest that "global warming" is really a "solar system" event:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/pluto_warming_021009.html
Global Warming on Pluto Puzzles Scientists

By Robert Roy Britt
Senior Science Writer
posted: 09 October 2002
01:25 p.m. ET

In what is largely a reversal of an August announcement, astronomers today said Pluto is undergoing global warming in its thin atmosphere even as it moves farther from the Sun on its long, odd-shaped orbit.

Pluto's atmospheric pressure has tripled over the past 14 years, indicating a stark temperature rise, the researchers said. The change is likely a seasonal event, much as seasons on Earth change as the hemispheres alter their inclination to the Sun during the planet's annual orbit.

They suspect the average surface temperature increased about 3.5 degrees Fahrenheit, or slightly less than 2 degrees Celsius.

Pluto remains a mysterious world whose secrets are no so easily explained, however. The warming could be fueled by some sort of eruptive activity on the small planet, one astronomer speculated.

The increasing temperatures are more likely explained by two simple facts: Pluto's highly elliptical orbit significantly changes the planet's distance from the Sun during its long "year," which lasts 248 Earth years; and unlike most of the planets, Pluto's axis is nearly in line with the orbital plane, tipped 122 degrees. Earth's axis is tilted 23.5 degrees.

Though Pluto was closest to the Sun in 1989, a warming trend 13 years later does not surprise David Tholen, a University of Hawaii astronomer involved in the discovery.

"It takes time for materials to warm up and cool off, which is why the hottest part of the day on Earth is usually around 2 or 3 p.m. rather than local noon," Tholen said. "This warming trend on Pluto could easily last for another 13 years."

Stellar observations

The conclusion is based on data gathered during a chance passage of Pluto in front of a distant star as seen from Earth. Such events, called occultations, are rare, but two of them occurred this summer.

In the occultations, which are like eclipses, astronomers examined starlight as it passed through Pluto's tenuous atmosphere just before the planet blotted out the light.

The first occultation, in July, yielded limited data because of terrestrial cloud cover above key telescopes. Marc Buie, an astronomer at Lowell Observatory, scrambled to observe the event from northern Chile using portable 14-inch (0.35-meter) telescope. Afterward, Buie said he was baffled by what seemed to be global cooling of Pluto's atmosphere punctuated by some surface warming.

Then on Aug. 20, Pluto passed in front of a different star. The latter event provided much better data captured by eight large telescopes and seems to clarify and mostly reverse the earlier findings.

The results were compared to studies from 1988, the last time Pluto was observed eclipsing a star.

James Elliot of MIT led a team of astronomers who coordinated their observations and presented the findings today at the annual meeting of the American Astronomical Society's (AAS) Division for Planetary Sciences in Birmingham, Ala.

Elliot said the Aug. 20 occultation was the first that allowed such a deep probing of the composition, pressure and the always-frigid temperature of Pluto's atmosphere, which ranges from -391 to -274 degrees Fahrenheit (-235 to -170 degrees Celsius).

Volcanoes on Pluto?

Elliot hinted at the possibility of another factor fueling Pluto's warming trend.

He compared Pluto to Triton, a moon of Neptune. Both have atmospheres made mostly of nitrogen. In 1997, Triton occulted a star and astronomers found that its atmosphere had warmed since the last observations were made in 1989 during the Voyager mission. Back then, Voyager found dark material rising above Triton, indicating possible eruptive activity.

"There could be more massive activity on Pluto, since the changes observed in Pluto's atmosphere are much more severe," Elliot said. "The change observed on Triton was subtle. Pluto's changes are not subtle."

There is no firm evidence that Pluto is volcanically active, but neither is there evidence to rule out that possibility. Even the Hubble Space Telescope can barely make out Pluto's surface.

Elliot added that the process affecting Pluto's temperature is complex. "We just don't know what is causing these effects," he said.

Let's go there

Elliot and others believe this poor understanding of our solar system's tiniest planet is grounds for sending a robot to investigate. Pluto is the only planet not visited by a spacecraft.

NASA has shelved a mission that would explore Pluto and the Kuiper Belt of frozen objects in which it resides.

Congress, however, appears to view the mission as worthy of some funds. A House budget panel this week followed the lead of the Senate in approving $105 million for the mission. If final approval comes, NASA would be compelled to undertake the project.

Interestingly, while Pluto's atmosphere has been growing warmer in recent years, astronomers have argued that a Pluto mission must launch by 2006, lest it miss the opportunity to study Pluto's atmosphere before it completely freezes out for the winter.

Tentative mission plans call for a robotic probe that would not reach Pluto for several years, making a flyby sometime prior to 2020 prior to investigating other objects deeper in the solar system.

Meanwhile, astronomers are looking forward to a space telescope called SOFIA, slated to begin operations in 2004. SOFIA will carry an instrument designed specifically to observe occultations and is expected to be employed when Pluto passes in front of other stars in coming years.

The Pluto observations this summer were funded by NASA, the Research Corporation and the National Science Foundation. Observations were made using the telescopes at the Mauna Kea Observatory, Haleakala, Lick Observatory, Lowell Observatory and the Palomar Observatory.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1185379,00.html

Bush attacks environment 'scare stories'

Secret email gives advice on denying climate change

Antony Barnett in New York
Sunday April 4, 2004
The Observer

George W. Bush's campaign workers have hit on an age-old political tactic to deal with the tricky subject of global warming - deny, and deny aggressively.

The Observer has obtained a remarkable email sent to the press secretaries of all Republican congressmen advising them what to say when questioned on the environment in the run-up to November's election. The advice: tell them everything's rosy.

It tells them how global warming has not been proved, air quality is 'getting better', the world's forests are 'spreading, not deadening', oil reserves are 'increasing, not decreasing', and the 'world's water is cleaner and reaching more people'.

The email - sent on 4 February - warns that Democrats will 'hit us hard' on the environment. 'In an effort to help your members fight back, as well as be aggressive on the issue, we have prepared the following set of talking points on where the environment really stands today,' it states.

The memo - headed 'From medi-scare to air-scare' - goes on: 'From the heated debate on global warming to the hot air on forests; from the muddled talk on our nation's waters to the convolution on air pollution, we are fighting a battle of fact against fiction on the environment - Republicans can't stress enough that extremists are screaming "Doomsday!" when the environment is actually seeing a new and better day.'

Among the memo's assertions are 'global warming is not a fact', 'links between air quality and asthma in children remain cloudy', and the US Environment Protection Agency is exaggerating when it says that at least 40 per cent of streams, rivers and lakes are too polluted for drinking, fishing or swimming.

It gives a list of alleged facts taken from contentious sources. For instance, to back its claim that air quality is improving it cites a report from Pacific Research Institute - an organisation that has received $130,000 from Exxon Mobil since 1998.

The memo also lifts details from the controversial book The Skeptical Environmentalist by Bjorn Lomborg. On the Republicans' claims that deforestation is not a problem, it states: 'About a third of the world is still covered with forests, a level not changed much since World War II. The world's demand for paper can be permanently satisfied by the growth of trees in just five per cent of the world's forests.'

The memo's main source for the denial of global warming is Richard Lindzen, a climate-sceptic scientist who has consistently taken money from the fossil fuel industry. His opinion differs substantially from most climate scientists, who say that climate change is happening.

But probably the most influential voice behind the memo is Frank Luntz, a Republican Party strategist. In a leaked 2002 memo, Luntz said: 'The scientific debate is closing [against us] but not yet closed. There is still a window of opportunity to challenge the science.'

Luntz has been roundly criticised in Europe. Last month Tony Blair's chief scientific adviser, Sir David King, attacked him for being too close to Exxon.

Rob Gueterbock of Greenpeace condemned the messages given in the Republican email. He said: 'Bush's spin doctors have been taking their brief from dodgy scientists with an Alice in Wonderland view of the world's environment. They want us to think the air is getting cleaner and that global warming is a myth. This memo shows it is Exxon Mobil driving US policy, when it should be sound science.'

The memo has met some resistance from Republican moderates.

Republican Mike Castle, who heads a group of 69 moderate House members, senators and governors, says the strategy doesn't address the fact that pollution continues to be a health threat. 'If I tried to follow these talking points at a town hall meeting with my constituents, I'd be booed.'

Vermont Senator Jim Jeffords, who left the Republican Party in 2001 to become an independent partly over its anti-green agenda, called the memo 'outlandish' and an attempt to deceive voters.

'They have a head-in-the-sand approach to it. They're just sloughing off the human health impacts - the premature deaths and asthma attacks caused by power plant pollution,' Jeffords said.

Republican House Conference director Greg Cist, who sent the email, said: 'It's up to our members if they want to use it or not. We're not stuffing it down their throats.'

He said the memo was spurred by concerns that environmental groups were using myths to try to make the Republicans look bad.

'We wanted to show how the environment has been improving,' Cist said. 'We wanted to provide the other side of the story.'
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1978ApJ...223..589V

Title:
Is the solar system entering a nearby interstellar cloud
Authors:
Vidal-Madjar, A.; Laurent, C.; Bruston, P.; Audouze, J.
Affiliation:
AA(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AB(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AC(CNRS, Laboratoire de Physique Stellaire et Planetaire, Verrieres-le-Buisson, Essonne, France), AD(Meudon Observatoire, Hauts-de-Seine; Paris XI, Universite, Orsay, Essonne, France)
Publication:
Astrophysical Journal, Part 1, vol. 223, July 15, 1978, p. 589-600. (ApJ Homepage)
Publication Date:
07/1978
Category:
Astrophysics
Origin:
STI
NASA/STI Keywords:
ASTRONOMICAL MODELS, DEUTERIUM, HYDROGEN ATOMS, INTERSTELLAR GAS, SOLAR SYSTEM, ABUNDANCE, EARLY STARS, GAS DENSITY, INTERSTELLAR EXTINCTION
DOI:
10.1086/156294
Bibliographic Code:
1978ApJ...223..589V
Abstract
Observations indicating a hydrogen density gradient in the vicinity of the solar system are reviewed, particularly observations of an anisotropy in the far-UV flux around 950 A from the brightest and closest O and B stars as well as a variation in the local D/H ratio along the lines of sight to Alpha Cen and Alpha Aur. Possible mechanisms that may strongly affect the observed D/H ratio on a very small scale are considered, selected radiation pressure is proposed as the most likely mechanism for deuterium separation, and it is shown that this mechanism would be effective only if the density gradient of the nearby interstellar medium has remained stable for at least about 10 million years. This time scale is taken to imply the existence of a nearby (less than 2 pc distant) interstellar cloud. Observational arguments in favor of such a cloud are presented, and implications of the presence of a nearby cloud are discussed, including possible changes in terrestrial climate. It is suggested that the postulated interstellar cloud should encounter the solar system at some unspecified time in the 'near' future and might have a drastic influence on terrestrial climate in the next 10,000 years.
Check this one out also:

http://biocab.org/Cosmic_Rays_Graph.html

Intergalactic Cosmic Rays and "Global Warming" by Nasif Nahle ® November 3, 2005

Cosmic Rays are atomic nuclei (generally protons) and electrons that are observed to collide with the Earth's atmosphere with exceedingly high energies. When these nucleons bump with the atmospheric molecules most of their energy is released as heat, warming up the Earth's atmosphere. As it is shown in this graph, the "Global Warming" is not an anthropogenic event, but a natural cycle related to the energy of the Universe, not with an anomalous Greenhouse Effect. It is evident that the He nucleons (blue line) affect directly on the Earth's temperature variations (red line); however, it looks as if there were not a coincidence between the Intergalactic Cosmic Rays (green line) and the Global Warming Variation (GWV). However, in the graph, below these lines, I transferred the gray line that corresponds to the Intergalactic Cosmic Rays (ICR) just 13.7 months, so you can see the conclusive coincidence between the ICR and the Earth temperature oscillations.

[...]

Written on December 05, 2006: This year has been the coldest year of the decade. It seems to be that finally the global tropospheric temperatures are being standardized. This confirms that the fluctuations of the terrestrial temperature (and of all planets of the Solar System) are cyclical and that are caused by other sidereal systems outside the Earth. There is no Global Warming due to human activities.
And of course, this oldie but goodie:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1153513,00.html

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: climate change will destroy us

· Secret report warns of rioting and nuclear war
· Britain will be 'Siberian' in less than 20 years
· Threat to the world is greater than terrorism

Mark Townsend and Paul Harris in New York
Sunday February 22, 2004
The Observer

Climate change over the next 20 years could result in a global catastrophe costing millions of lives in wars and natural disasters..

A secret report, suppressed by US defence chiefs and obtained by The Observer, warns that major European cities will be sunk beneath rising seas as Britain is plunged into a 'Siberian' climate by 2020. Nuclear conflict, mega-droughts, famine and widespread rioting will erupt across the world.

The document predicts that abrupt climate change could bring the planet to the edge of anarchy as countries develop a nuclear threat to defend and secure dwindling food, water and energy supplies. The threat to global stability vastly eclipses that of terrorism, say the few experts privy to its contents.

'Disruption and conflict will be endemic features of life,' concludes the Pentagon analysis. 'Once again, warfare would define human life.'

The findings will prove humiliating to the Bush administration, which has repeatedly denied that climate change even exists. Experts said that they will also make unsettling reading for a President who has insisted national defence is a priority.

The report was commissioned by influential Pentagon defence adviser Andrew Marshall, who has held considerable sway on US military thinking over the past three decades. He was the man behind a sweeping recent review aimed at transforming the American military under Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

Climate change 'should be elevated beyond a scientific debate to a US national security concern', say the authors, Peter Schwartz, CIA consultant and former head of planning at Royal Dutch/Shell Group, and Doug Randall of the California-based Global Business Network.

An imminent scenario of catastrophic climate change is 'plausible and would challenge United States national security in ways that should be considered immediately', they conclude. As early as next year widespread flooding by a rise in sea levels will create major upheaval for millions.

Last week the Bush administration came under heavy fire from a large body of respected scientists who claimed that it cherry-picked science to suit its policy agenda and suppressed studies that it did not like. Jeremy Symons, a former whistleblower at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), said that suppression of the report for four months was a further example of the White House trying to bury the threat of climate change.

Senior climatologists, however, believe that their verdicts could prove the catalyst in forcing Bush to accept climate change as a real and happening phenomenon. They also hope it will convince the United States to sign up to global treaties to reduce the rate of climatic change.

A group of eminent UK scientists recently visited the White House to voice their fears over global warming, part of an intensifying drive to get the US to treat the issue seriously. Sources have told The Observer that American officials appeared extremely sensitive about the issue when faced with complaints that America's public stance appeared increasingly out of touch.

One even alleged that the White House had written to complain about some of the comments attributed to Professor Sir David King, Tony Blair's chief scientific adviser, after he branded the President's position on the issue as indefensible.

Among those scientists present at the White House talks were Professor John Schellnhuber, former chief environmental adviser to the German government and head of the UK's leading group of climate scientists at the Tyndall Centre for Climate Change Research. He said that the Pentagon's internal fears should prove the 'tipping point' in persuading Bush to accept climatic change.

Sir John Houghton, former chief executive of the Meteorological Office - and the first senior figure to liken the threat of climate change to that of terrorism - said: 'If the Pentagon is sending out that sort of message, then this is an important document indeed.'

Bob Watson, chief scientist for the World Bank and former chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, added that the Pentagon's dire warnings could no longer be ignored.

'Can Bush ignore the Pentagon? It's going be hard to blow off this sort of document. Its hugely embarrassing. After all, Bush's single highest priority is national defence. The Pentagon is no wacko, liberal group, generally speaking it is conservative. If climate change is a threat to national security and the economy, then he has to act. There are two groups the Bush Administration tend to listen to, the oil lobby and the Pentagon,' added Watson.

'You've got a President who says global warming is a hoax, and across the Potomac river you've got a Pentagon preparing for climate wars. It's pretty scary when Bush starts to ignore his own government on this issue,' said Rob Gueterbock of Greenpeace.

Already, according to Randall and Schwartz, the planet is carrying a higher population than it can sustain. By 2020 'catastrophic' shortages of water and energy supply will become increasingly harder to overcome, plunging the planet into war. They warn that 8,200 years ago climatic conditions brought widespread crop failure, famine, disease and mass migration of populations that could soon be repeated.

Randall told The Observer that the potential ramifications of rapid climate change would create global chaos. 'This is depressing stuff,' he said. 'It is a national security threat that is unique because there is no enemy to point your guns at and we have no control over the threat.'

Randall added that it was already possibly too late to prevent a disaster happening. 'We don't know exactly where we are in the process. It could start tomorrow and we would not know for another five years,' he said.

'The consequences for some nations of the climate change are unbelievable. It seems obvious that cutting the use of fossil fuels would be worthwhile.'

So dramatic are the report's scenarios, Watson said, that they may prove vital in the US elections. Democratic frontrunner John Kerry is known to accept climate change as a real problem. Scientists disillusioned with Bush's stance are threatening to make sure Kerry uses the Pentagon report in his campaign.

The fact that Marshall is behind its scathing findings will aid Kerry's cause. Marshall, 82, is a Pentagon legend who heads a secretive think-tank dedicated to weighing risks to national security called the Office of Net Assessment. Dubbed 'Yoda' by Pentagon insiders who respect his vast experience, he is credited with being behind the Department of Defence's push on ballistic-missile defence.

Symons, who left the EPA in protest at political interference, said that the suppression of the report was a further instance of the White House trying to bury evidence of climate change. 'It is yet another example of why this government should stop burying its head in the sand on this issue.'

Symons said the Bush administration's close links to high-powered energy and oil companies was vital in understanding why climate change was received sceptically in the Oval Office. 'This administration is ignoring the evidence in order to placate a handful of large energy and oil companies,' he added.
It seems pretty obvious to me that the Pentagon HAS elevated climate change to a "National Security Concern." That is why they are trying to secure hegemony over the Middle East and basically take over the planet. And just now, their plans are proceeding apace while Congress argues over a piddling "we aren't going to approve of more war" vote and everybody else is distracted by "Global Warming" and "how are we gonna cut back on using fossil fuels". (They aren't fossil fuels, by the way.)

The web bot folks have this (summarized by George Ure at Urbansurvival):

George Ure said:
Our friends at www.halfpasthuman.com, while bummed about the prospects for the immediate future, have nevertheless agreed to do another data gathering run in early March - and the focus then will be on high immediacy value changes in the language which will come as more clear temporal markers as we transition from the 'pressure building" period we're in now to the "pressure release" period that will run from mid March to mid September - and once we get there, we are then treated to 72 very bad days.

Although the UN Climate report out today spells out a bleak outcome for humans over the longer haul, the time monks see that as being less of an issue than immediate earth change issues over the summer as "terra intrudes' into human events.

They also point to the flu-ranking system unveiled by CDC yesterday along with the increased government focus on the flu-preparedness web site www.pandemicflu.gov and advised me not to worry too much about bird flu until January 2008. There'll be plenty of opportunities not to be around to see the flu show up, they cautioned.

"Gee, that's a pretty bleak forecast, bummer by the sound of it..." I commented. "You have no idea."
Laura said:
As one article we archived on SOTT says, probably literally billions of people are gonna die in the next 5 to 10 years, IF that long.

Laura said:
Ok, it sounds like you may not be aware of this global chemtrail program, run by the US military. That could either be because 1) France is not participating in it (France does seem to be more independent compared to the other NATO countries vis a vis US miliary mandates, so perhaps France said "non" to the chemtrail program) so it is not happening over your head, or 2) because you don't know what to look for. Seen anything like

this?
2006_05_06.jpg

or this?
Will%20ThomasCapitolSky%20.jpg

This picture is from a few miles of where I live. This is what we have to contend with almost every day.

This morning, when I got up before sunrise it was still dark and I could see a new chemtrail in the moonlight, so they are even spraying at night.

By the way, the word "chemtrail" is a US Air Force term, which has been in Air force documentation since the mid '90s. In fact, you can even find a book published by the US Air Force titled, "Chemtrails: Chemistry 141 & 142 Edition: 4th Edition" Format: Paperback Pub. Date: 1/1/1997 - a textbook for a US Air Force Academy course taught in the late '90s. Google it. My attempt to acquire a copy of it last your was thwarted under very curious circumstances. Last fall, there were 4 used copies on Amazon-linked independent book sellers, and at least two other web-based used book sellers claimed to have copies available. Over the course of a few months, every one of my attempts to purchase a copy failed. One by one, the Amazon-linked book sellers took my order, and then later informed my that, "oops, we messed up, we actually don't have it", or "oops, when we pulled the book from the shelf, it was not in a good enough condition to sell, sorry". Then, when I tried to acquire it from the alternate web sellers, those disappeared to! It is now totally impossible to find anywhere on the web-based used book market (interesting how certain books seem to disappear off shelves when conspiracy researchers begin to home in on certain subjects just as the ptb escalate cover-up efforts on said).

Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, people have taken pictures and video all over the world and in many cases, these aircraft have been identified as white, unmarked, US Air Force tanker aircraft, including KC-135, KC-10, and the newer Boeing 757s more recently acquired. Some of these witnesses are pilots, former military people, air traffic controllers, and others who are familiar with or have more inside information about the program. I don't have time right now to find and compile all of the links to qualified experts about this, but let me just say that there have been thousands and thousands of witnesses in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, UK, Ireland, and a few other countries, most of them (but not all) part of NATO. My father was in the Air Force, so I've had a hobby identifying aircraft since I was a kid. I just acquired a video camera with a 32X zoom, so I hope to get some good close ups soon. People started noticing them in in late 1997, and that time frame does seem to correspond with the Air force documentation.

I will post more substantive links in the future, but 2 of the more credible researchers on this who have published books and documentaries are William Thomas and Clifford Carnicom.

Will Thomas:
http://willthomas.net/Chemtrails/index.htm
Chemtrails Out of the Closet: http://willthomas.net/Convergence/Weekly/Chemtrails.htm

Clifford Carnicom:
http://www.carnicom.com/

a good chemtrails site created by someone in my vicinity:
http://www.chemtrails911.com

The best book is "Chemtrails Confirmed" by William Thomas, 2004. This book contains thousands of detailed reports of the sightings and, in many cases, the adverse health effects on people. It also discusses the military's ongoing weather modification experiments, and the part of the chemtrail program that is related to creating a "plasma" in the atmoshpere as part of the military's HAARP program, and much other useful information.

Laura said:
sleepyvinny said:
I live near to a major airport, with just about gridlock levels of air traffic... I'm not qualified to determine type of aircraft. but to me they generally look exactly like the normal commercial passenger jets, and sometimes have, for example: orange 'EasyJet' tails.
Well, see, right there is the problem. Years ago planes didn't produce contrails unless they were way in the upper atmosphere. Also, there wasn't the same volume of traffic. So, what IF something about our planetary atmosphere has changed - and that could include things like detonating atomic bombs in the atmosphere as has been reported - and among those changes there is an increased amount of cosmic ray bombardment??? as Firestone et al wrote:

Increased ionization from cosmic rays seems to facilitate the formation of atmospheric molecules like sulfuric acid into small droplets, which act as condensation nuclei for water vapor.
And certainly, if there was increased cosmic ray bombardment, that means something is up!!!
Um, ok, first let me address what sleepyvinny said. I don't understand what living next to an airport has to do with chemtrails. Are you sure you are not confusing chemtrails with normal contrails? Even normal contrails do not form in the lower atmosphere, so living next to an airport will not be useful in viewing chemtrails (or contrails).

In answer to Laura, the physics of normal contrail formation in the atmosphere has not changed in the last several decades. Normal contrails are condensed water vapor which has momentarily frozen in the high atmosphere (usually above 25,000 feet) under low humidity and cold (-30 degrees F) conditions, and dissapates withing a few seconds to a few minutes at the most. That has not changed, so today, if you stand by an airport, you will not see any contrails coming out of planes landing or taking off. You shouldn't see anything, unless they are emitting some sort of aerosol particles. Those 5 frames of the 9/11 Pentagon attack released by the Pentagon that seems to show something with a white plume trail just before the explosion is considered as proof by experts that something other than a plane was zooming towards the Pentagon since only missiles would emit a plume trail at low altitudes.

The physics of contrail formation and cloud formation are two different processes. Water vapor contrails form in low humidity condition and contain simply frozen water vapor. Cloud formation happens in high humidity conditions and requires condensation nuclei, or small particulate matter to be present. So, these processes are completey different, its important not to confuse the two.

I've mentioned a number of times it is not likely that the PTB would be doing stuff to change the weather. I think all that is disinfo. But they certainly would put time and money into doing things in the atmosphere if they thought it would increase their capacity to control human beings. It's like all the nonsense about Bush and gang eavesdropping on the average citizen. Does anybody seriously think they would do that? Hell no! They were using illegal wiretaps to get the dirt on journalists, judges, congress people, so that they could control the government.
Well, then you would have to disregard over 50 years of weather modification activities by the US military. Cloud seeding began in the 1950's. Duriing the Vietnam War, the US military used weather modification as a weapon, constantly causing downpoors over the Ho Chi Min trail. There's much, much more I could mention, but these are just a few early examples. The US military CAN and DOES manipulate the weather. This shouldn't be surprising, since their most deep-seated goals are control and manipulation of everything(after all, isn't that precicely what psychopaths do?) coupled with unlimited resources at their disposal. The US military document "Owning the Weather by 2025" gives a glimpse of what they are planning (they are ahead of schedule, btw). Google it. More recently, they have experimented with electro magnetic scalar (Tesla) technology that can actually move the jet stream and steer hurricanes. There's much more, but I don't have time right now to get into it. There is evidence, however, that some of the huricanes in 2005 were at least partly manipulated to clear out part of the Gulf coastal areas of undesirables for redevelopment to benefit certain well-connected inteests (again Que Bono?). Then, in 2006 when NOAA was predicting a busy hurricane season, what happened? Where did they go? But that is another huge conversation which, again, I don't have time right now to go into. Anyway, I just wanted to get a reply posted quickly. Later I can provide more sources and links...

Keenan said:
Anyway, in answer to your question, yes, people have taken pictures and video all over the world and in many cases, these aircraft have been identified as white, unmarked, US Air Force tanker aircraft, including KC-135, KC-10, and the newer Boeing 757s more recently acquired.
chuck said:
The Homestead chemtrail website has a page that identifies aerosal spraying plane as a KC-135R and explains how they do it:
In the last few years the USAF has been ditching the original Pratt & Whitney engines for the CFM range, which would explain the engine problem on the homestead site. The first of the **-135 to change was the RC-135 aka 'Rivet Joint'

Back
Top Bottom