French regressive hypnosis channel

I think their is no simple answer to this question but doing it with a trusted group and with awareness, and perhaps little by little can be part of the equation.

I'm only ready to do it myself if I have someone whom I trust, and who have the required level of knowledge, at my side. Personally I got the sensation I've past life trauma associated with it or something like that.

Wow this is really something. Thank you all for sharing this and special thanks for all the effort in summarizing some of the sessions 🙌. You must know this is deeply appreciated.

It would be awesome if we could systematically summarize all these sessions. My understanding of the French language is very limited and I dont seem to able to auto-generate translated subs. Is there maybe a workaround for this?

Edit: never-mind, found their YT-channel and here you can translate the subs.
I found two sessions that are in English. You can pause the auto-translator for at least two hours. 😉

I've watched a video on their channel. They tried to visualize "Nibiru". So here are the main points:

- They saw a body that should be around the size of Jupiter. It seems gazeous, it is brown-red, there seem to be volcanic activity. It has a "tail" with many smaller bodies.

- They don't think it is a planet, or if it is, they never saw one like this, this isn't something they ever vizualised or heard of. The body has an orbit that is regular and travels between our solar system and another. (If what they saw truly exist, it could be either the twin sun, or one of the planets of the solar system we haven't discovered yet).

- This body is charged with energies. It acts like a battery, when it is close to the Sun it takes energy/information from it and leaves to the second solar system where it will do the same thing. When it is in approach, its energy/information is absorbed by the planets. The mediums are unable to see what is this information, but it seems useful for the evolution of the planets.

- It travels in another density, that's why we cannot spot it. It was closest to Earth in 2020, now it is on its way out of our solar system.

- This "body" doesn't have a orbit parallel with the other planets, it is on another plane. Its presence near the Sun signal changes of era. That doesn't make it evil, it is the order of things. For something new to be born, something must die or transform.

I'm listening the last one from yesterday (268).

Just one sample of the YouTube inaccuracy (32:24):
- YouTube transcription: "bassam and alma and german it is there no would be speechless then" 🥴

Real transcription:
- "Ben ça me met "alma". Mais "alma" c'est l'âme non ? Ca ne serait pas son..."

English translation:
- "Well, it give me "alma". But "alma" is the soul no? It would not be his..."

Very hard for the computer to get the right words and the nuances, especially because Martina speak in an hesitant fashion. By the way I love this girl. ☺️

Yeah, a big one ! ☺️

For the record (940930):
Q: (L) What is the source of the Native American Indians?
A: Asia.
Q: (L) Across the Bering Strait?
A: No. Rescued. Transferred.
Q: (L) By whom?
A: Grays.
Q: (L) What were they rescued out of?
A: Cataclysm.
Q: (L) When did that cataclysm occur?
A: 7200 years ago approx.
Q: (L) What was the nature of that cataclysm?
A: Comets.

Is it useful to access and litterally view one's past lives ? To relive certain past event ?
My answer so far would be yes, because I remember i read it, that's it's a mean to heal past traumas.
The short answer would be: "meditation". Also, we can heal past life traumas even without bringing them into direct consciousness (although, it happens sometimes during or as a consequence of meditation). It is the same as for physical healing, one gives the subconscious (or the body in case of the physical) the conditions under which it can heal itself. OSIT.

This one is interesting because it gives some information about the background of their experiment. Here is a summary :

To explain what regressive hypnosis is, he uses the example of Dolores Cannon who started practicing hypnosis to help people quit smoking, etc., and found blocks in childhood. But some people went back much further into past lives, and she realized that there were also other life forms (entities, aliens) from outside that came to act and create traumas. She began to understand that we are like Russian dolls, that we have an upper part that is a division of ourselves.

Other therapists experimented with this and realized that it was possible for a third person to go and see what was going on for another person. These are people who have a facility for entering hypnosis and gathering information (what they call "telepaths"). With the progress of the internet, it is also possible to do this remotely.

Matthieu then explains his background: after his PhD, he found a good job and had a child. He was swimming in happiness and this opened up something in him (unlike other people for whom it takes a burn-out for example). He had experiences that he could not explain to himself despite his analytical mind. So he started to search and investigate with various people (medium, clairvoyant, numerologist, astrologer...) but it was not concrete enough for him and the answers did not really satisfy him. Then he did Ericksonian hypnosis and discovered regression hypnosis as a client: there the answers were much more precise and instructive. So he trained himself to practice.

The numerous sessions showed blockages and their etheric reasons. The present traumas often originate from other lives or from entities that take our energy. They put us in scenarios to get more energy which they feed on. We, humans in 3d are often blind to other dimensions so it is easy for them to take our consent/willingness so that they put in us mechanisms/implants/limitations that generate low frequencies that are vital to them. They have found this scenario in hundreds of sessions and the entities can even interfere in our choices of incarnation (that's why some say that the Earth is a prison). 97% of human beings are more or less interfered with, from simple belief systems to total possession.

How can we be sure that it is not imagination or a placebo? Because the experiments show it. Example of his wife who was very skeptical: under hypnosis she saw that she was interfered by a kind of praying mantis since in a past life she had called for help because of a huge physical pain in a certain situation. A "telepath" who was not aware of this information saw precisely the same entity and the same situation. There are many feedbacks where changes have occurred in people's lives (problems in the ether reverberate on the physical plane), but this is not a magic wand either.

Apart from the client sessions there are also surveys, all information is accessible in the ether but is restricted by pollution, personal filters etc. The truth would be to be able to gather all perspectives simultaneously without a filter, which is impossible for us, which is why he says there is no truth. We must also take into account the difficulty of translating with our vocabulary and the loss of information because no one can be totally neutral. It is also difficult to find the right point of view for an investigation (human being, entity, source...). It is therefore necessary to keep one's discernment, not to take the information as THE truth, to admit that one does not know many things and to always be ready to question everything.

It is a voluntary experience, without advertising, because they wish to share the information they find interesting.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

This one is interesting because it gives some information about the background of their experiment. Here is a summary :

To explain what regressive hypnosis is, he uses the example of Dolores Cannon who started practicing hypnosis to help people quit smoking, etc., and found blocks in childhood. But some people went back much further into past lives, and she realized that there were also other life forms (entities, aliens) from outside that came to act and create traumas. She began to understand that we are like Russian dolls, that we have an upper part that is a division of ourselves.

Other therapists experimented with this and realized that it was possible for a third person to go and see what was going on for another person. These are people who have a facility for entering hypnosis and gathering information (what they call "telepaths"). With the progress of the internet, it is also possible to do this remotely.

Matthieu then explains his background: after his PhD, he found a good job and had a child. He was swimming in happiness and this opened up something in him (unlike other people for whom it takes a burn-out for example). He had experiences that he could not explain to himself despite his analytical mind. So he started to search and investigate with various people (medium, clairvoyant, numerologist, astrologer...) but it was not concrete enough for him and the answers did not really satisfy him. Then he did Ericksonian hypnosis and discovered regression hypnosis as a client: there the answers were much more precise and instructive. So he trained himself to practice.

The numerous sessions showed blockages and their etheric reasons. The present traumas often originate from other lives or from entities that take our energy. They put us in scenarios to get more energy which they feed on. We, humans in 3d are often blind to other dimensions so it is easy for them to take our consent/willingness so that they put in us mechanisms/implants/limitations that generate low frequencies that are vital to them. They have found this scenario in hundreds of sessions and the entities can even interfere in our choices of incarnation (that's why some say that the Earth is a prison). 97% of human beings are more or less interfered with, from simple belief systems to total possession.

How can we be sure that it is not imagination or a placebo? Because the experiments show it. Example of his wife who was very skeptical: under hypnosis she saw that she was interfered by a kind of praying mantis since in a past life she had called for help because of a huge physical pain in a certain situation. A "telepath" who was not aware of this information saw precisely the same entity and the same situation. There are many feedbacks where changes have occurred in people's lives (problems in the ether reverberate on the physical plane), but this is not a magic wand either.

Apart from the client sessions there are also surveys, all information is accessible in the ether but is restricted by pollution, personal filters etc. The truth would be to be able to gather all perspectives simultaneously without a filter, which is impossible for us, which is why he says there is no truth. We must also take into account the difficulty of translating with our vocabulary and the loss of information because no one can be totally neutral. It is also difficult to find the right point of view for an investigation (human being, entity, source...). It is therefore necessary to keep one's discernment, not to take the information as THE truth, to admit that one does not know many things and to always be ready to question everything.

It is a voluntary experience, without advertising, because they wish to share the information they find interesting.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Once, the C's said to Laura she had to find a 'superhypnotist'. When I read this at the time, I was wondering what a 'superhypnotist' was meaning. Well, perhaps I have the answer now.

Q: When you said I needed to find a 'superhypnotist' to break the locks on the knowledge placed in my superconsciousness, and then you suggested a 'spin' doctor, and now Ark's actions while I was sleeping brought out some of the keys to large pieces of the puzzle and the connections, am I on the right track when I think that the actions we are taking in searching out these pieces of the puzzle, putting them together, and the amazing discoveries that have taken place as we go along, is the action of the 'breaking' of these locks?
A: Likely. [ Break ]

1997 06 07

Last year, I was used to listening to a Veritas Podcast that I was enjoying until Dolores Cannon show up, that particular show. Dolores talked about aliens, grays, then she said that they are benevolent beings who are coming here to helping humans.
After that I deleted the Veritas podcast.

I listened to session 210 (The Atlantide).

The session goes very far but as usual match the C's informations with more blur but with a broader perspective due to the kind of communication used. From what they said, I now really wonder if the myth of Atlantis did not allude to the Fall. I'm not sure because they seems to describe a civilisation that was in 4D or 6D (Matthew say dimension 6 at 6:14). As the telepaths does not have the density concept in mind, they struggle to put words on the level they are seeing. The first answer got by Diane is that Atlantis is "one more illusion". At the end of the session they got the information that they have to "press the Pause key" and assimilate. All details can't be given at once and steps need to be build. So some given informations were deliberately rough to make the understanding possible.

- Atlanteans were living in a peaceful and perfect world (no notion of good and bad) and did not really paid attention to dark guys when they arrived because of this lack of good and bad notion. They were few but it was enough to change all, to create a loss of balance and then a toppling, a fall. Atlanteans were no much suspicious, it was easy for them to be corrupted.

- Atlanteans were naive and so easily diverted from their "gold" world and then become like robots, not knowing why they do what they do.

- Atlantis is not an area on the Earth. It exist in another plan before the fall (look like Matthew see 5D now, he talk about vibration level). The earth is 2D (dinosaurs) then.

- Then an electromagnetic and multidimensional rupture coming from the Earth.

- This the celestial corruption (named Annu, Eye of Soron...) infiltrating all the planes. An invasion. They want not necessarily destroy but steal. This is like the Gengis Khan phenomena.

For the record:
Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?
A: Aliens.
Q: (L) Where were they from?
A: Zeta Reticuli?
Q: (L) Do they come here every time the comet cluster is approaching to sap the souls energy created by the fear, chaos and so forth?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) The two events are loosely interrelated?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is that why they are here now?
A: Close.

1994 09 30

I will continue tomorrow the transcription, it goes far beyond.

Last edited:
Last year, I was used to listening to a Veritas Podcast that I was enjoying until Dolores Cannon show up, that particular show. Dolores talked about aliens, grays, then she said that they are benevolent beings who are coming here to helping humans.
After that I deleted the Veritas podcast.

Just for information, it's not at all the case in this channel. If they use the same technique as Dolores Cannon, obviously they don't have the same interpretation.

Continuation of session 210...

- There was a cosmic blast of air, a quantic movement from the point 0 of this universe. All was dismantled. A sound bomb was send through a worm hole. Atlantis is now frozen.

- There was like a planet of water. It was like they retracted this planet and send it through a worm hole. (Alexandre made the remark that Precolombian civilisations link Atlantis with water).

- The density (31:39) is seen as water because the density is different. The air is felt like a fluid, this is pure energy.

- This was a planet named Tiamat. They exploded it. The blast is so powerful that densities are mixed! It's was done with a weapon which use point zero. It's like a multi-densities reset. The explosion create a pocket. The Earth was blowed too, it induced an ice age. Total densities mess! This why it's so complicated to calculate dates now.

- The fluid is around the Earth?

- The space-time was modified, like expanded. It's like we are in a black hole, we are now slowed down like in the movie Interstellar. It created a pocket like when an audio CD is scratched and so the music after the scratch can't be played. Everyone (bad and good) is in jail.

- They were manipulated (by Annu) so there was an error in the equation of the explosion and it was far too much powerful. Everyone is locked up but, strangely, it's like it suit to everyone. Fallen angels.

- Bad guys and good guys are now locked up and it's like a game. Who will win? The power of the heart can change all.

- Cosmic parts (of humans) are very infected. It's like incarnated parts are incarnated to deliver cosmic parts.

- It's complicated because there are pockets in pockets.

- The gestation come to the end and the childbirth will arrive. The ascension. Access to a superior level. It's like there is a solar beam coming from the interior, not from the source, it's like the pocket of water is breaking and the childbirth will come.

- The weapon created a distance, so with the heart we have to reverse it.

- Culpability of the fall have to be removed (we are not responsible, they made us think we are, but it was exterior).

- The plan where we are, compress the plan below, so memories are blocked and we are impacted. It's like vertebras. Frequencies have to be collectively elevated to push up all.

- Some incarnate to elevate the frequency. This is like each, at our individual level, we rectify the space time in where we leave.

To be continue...

Follow-up of session 210 (~53:10):

- And there is the real responsibles for that. They never incarnate to do the work. They will be judged and excluded from all multiverses. It's like they will be sentenced to total disintegration of what constitute them.

- Coming deliberately from a higher density to incarnate as we do, will made the difference. It's only from the inside that we will be able to push all up. We do it because we know that we have the capacity to do it. It's totally crazy.

- The time is very very slowed down where we are. From upside our life is the twinkling of an eye. A human life is only some days.

- The understanding of what happened allow to evacuate memories. It's only the surface of what happened but for the moment it's sufficient. Step by step like when a diver go up.

- Each of us do its part. Some do it very well without knowing it. It's like the one who is a bit upper have to offer its hand to the one who is lower to climb the stair. You have to go progressively. Crystallisation of each step of the stair.

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom