French regressive hypnosis channel

Le test d'hypnose n'a pas fonctionné pour moi.
Cependant j'ai fait plusieurs régressions (j'avais 30 ans à l'époque) dans mes vies antérieures avec Patrick Drouot qui ont donné des résultats étonnants dont je me souviens avec beaucoup d'intensité même en ce moment...
Peut être avec l'âge devient on moins sensible à l'hypnose ?... (j'ai 66 ans)

The hypnosis test did not work for me.
However, I did several regressions (I was 30 years old at the time) in my past lives with Patrick Drouot which gave amazing results that I remember with great intensity even now...
Maybe with age one becomes less sensitive to hypnosis? (I am 66 years old)

I did the long one. I saw myself as a Native American on a horse. I am not sure if I was the Native American or the horse. But who can say that it was one of my past lives? Nobody. It can be imagination from my part even if lately I did not see a western movie! ;-)

I think there is a confusion between being sensitive or intuitive, and being susceptible to hypnosis, they are not the same thing. Being easily hypnotisable is not a good thing because it means one is susceptible to manipulation and external control.

I think there is a confusion between being sensitive or intuitive, and being susceptible to hypnosis, they are not the same thing. Being easily hypnotisable is not a good thing because it means one is susceptible to manipulation and external control.
I totally agree and that's why I remain suspicious because I am too receptive. But I really like this channel

I totally agree and that's why I remain suspicious because I am too receptive. But I really like this channel
I think they have good points:
- One of the group stay totally awake and suspicious (especially Matthew)
- They act in group and watch one another
- They say they have done cleaning on themself (but I don't know if the explain exactly the details)
- They try to constantly reach the source of the information

Last edited:
I quickly and partially listen to "113- ENQUETE : La LUNE - L'Homme a marché sur elle?" (The Moon - Man walk on it?)

I directly jumped to the moment when he ask the question and here is the answer:

- This was a Russian woman who did it. She was alone. But the Russians did not talk about it because it was a one-way ticket! She accepted because she had a degenerative illness. The story was kept secret.

This is interesting how the medium (Diane) first say "Oh, it's not important". I think she pick up the cancellation energy of the affair and this show how answers can be tainted.

Last edited:
I listened to the end of the 113 regression where Matthew ask Diane to communicate with the moon, and this is interesting.

- The Moon energy is more male than female
- The Moon "say" he is in mediating state (showing Buddha)
- Depending on the case we can finish like the moon
- When the Earth will ascension this is like things will separate and a part like the Moon stay. The Moon have ascensioned and we see the remaining part.
- This is like a database witch remain accessible and only a kind of life remain possible
- On other planets of the solar system, life exist in an other dimension (T.N. density), all other planets will not all accensioned (already are?)
- The Earth is behind (late)
- The Earth will follow is process according to his inhabitants (Matthew say Dolores Cannon talk about all this)

I did the long one. I saw myself as a Native American on a horse. I am not sure if I was the Native American or the horse. But who can say that it was one of my past lives? Nobody. It can be imagination from my part even if lately I did not see a western movie! ;-)
Now that you say it, I imagine you as a Native American chief with the big headdress without a problem ☺️

Wow this is really something. Thank you all for sharing this and special thanks for all the effort in summarizing some of the sessions 🙌. You must know this is deeply appreciated.

It would be awesome if we could systematically summarize all these sessions. My understanding of the French language is very limited and I dont seem to able to auto-generate translated subs. Is there maybe a workaround for this?

Edit: never-mind, found their YT-channel and here you can translate the subs.

Last edited:
Wow this is really something. Thank you all for sharing this and special thanks for all the effort in summarizing some of the sessions 🙌. You must know this is deeply appreciated.

It would be awesome if we could systematically summarize all these sessions. My understanding of the French language is very limited and I dont seem to able to auto-generate translated subs. Is there maybe a workaround for this?

Thanks for the feedback. I checked the automatic subtitles and a lot of important words are wrongs, the AI have not the same level of quality as English language, be careful. But if you already understand a bit French and can correct by yourself, I think it's OK.

If we spot a relevant session (among the existing ones or incoming ones) we'll inform here, you can count on the french sub-team ( :-P - it's a joke but i felt pleasant to see it like this, we are finally all searching and exchanging together)
And yes, auto sub-titling is rather bad here, and if you add + auto translation, you finally get much noise and "corruption" of what is really said.

Filter or perhaps useful defence.

About a good defence this possibility also came to my mind, so let's say that it's a good point, but ... then i ask a question and answer to it based on what i know :
Is it useful to access and litterally view one's past lives ? To relive certain past event ?
My answer so far would be yes, because I remember i read it, that's it's a mean to heal past traumas.

So, for people who have a natural defense vs hypnosis, what can they do ?
I asked my uncle (mentor) about and he answered me, here's what he wrote me back (translated to english)

Don't worry! I too am not receptive. You have to play the game and want to be hypnotised. For some people, it takes practice.

Thus, i wonder now if practicing would be a good idea or not ? I mean, in the worst case, wouldn't it be like dismantling one natural defence we have ? Thus, a bad idea ? I would suppose that the right behaviour is to be in measure to decide when we agree to be hypnotized, like opening the door at a precise moment, eventually to a precise person (all done by thoughts), but at any other time, to keep by default our ... "ability to be hypnotised" closed. This would mean that :
- If you are rather susceptible to be hypnotized, you have to train to close your door by default and only allow it when you decide to
- If you are rather not susceptible to be hypnotized, you have to train to be able to open your door to allow it for a few moment and from a specific person

One direct testimony i had from a close friend is that she did such experiences with the energetic healer i know and she did not only view past scenes, but was able to intervene and modify the course of the event. I have to ask here again, it did not happen to all events she saw/reviewed, at least it happened for one, which stunned me. Did any ever heard of the possibility to act in such regressive hypnosis ? (I definitively will ask her again)

Any comment on this sub-subject is welcomed, Laura knows a lot about but mabye other here do also.

Back
Top Bottom