George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

A lot of people don't buy it. But who dare to go against it. People don't want to risk their job or future careers. The bullies rule the playground.

That's my read, too.

Personally, I'm getting close to the edge of not caring about my career anymore. As a relatively young white guy, it's hard to see much of a future for myself in my chosen vocation, not with hiring committees with overriding diversity agendas that automatically send my application to the bottom of the stack.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, that no matter how hard I work or how good I am at what I do, I will automatically be disfavored on grounds of race, sex, and sexuality. And as a naturally outspoken guy, it's doubly bitter - not to mention humiliating - that any hope I might have of a career will be incinerated the moment I so much as publicly complain.

So, lots of people quietly agree, sure ... but what good does this do, when the opposition controls every institution, and is eagerly watching for any dissenters so they can be fired and replaced with the politically compliant?

Feeling like a caged animal right now and it is not a good feeling.

Sunday morning I was out running a few errands, stopped and checked, yep, the bricks were still there.
So, I loaded them all up in the trunk of my car, brought them home, and after a bit of digging and whatever, the Bricks are now a lovely boarder in my Garden.

This morning I was sent this Video of City Cops in Toronto, Canada, piling ROCKS on the street curb, right before the planned protests...I would have loaded those into my trunk for my Garden too, if I had found them.
"Strange Days indeed...
Most peculiar Mama!" ~ quote from "Nobody Told Me" by John Lennon

Debra, that was a great idea and am so glad you were able to pull it off without getting into trouble. Sad that the other rocks were being placed for the potential rioters though.

I find it hard to believe cops would help pile rocks or bricks for a protest. I know some cops over my life. They get a kick out of stopping bad guys, especially little granola boys, but I can't imagine any of them playing this game with bricks. They would much rather tussle with little punk-ass twig boys. But then came the Trump era and we've seen the cops do nothing, allowing the little punk-asses free reign. It's very strange. The cops I know hate those cowardly little shits.

This has been brought up a number of times on this thread - that because of an image of George Floyd that is part of a tweet that the Obama Foundation sent out on May 17th, then that shows that this whole thing was a pre-planned false flag.

But that is not the case. This has been described pretty clearly and it is something that happens a lot with Twitter card images:

Peek into the code behind the Obama Foundation’s website reveals that the image that originally displayed with the tweet is different than the image that displays now.

Any website can designate a Twitter card image to appear in tweets that link to that site. On May 17, tweets pointing to the Obama Foundation site featured a picture of President Barack Obama in graduation robes. On June 8, they featured a picture of a George Floyd poster.

On Twitter, when a website updates the image that’s designated to appear in tweets, the image will update on existing tweets that link to that site, in addition to newly created tweets.

A version of the site that was archived on May 17 contained code showing that, at the time, the graduation photo of Obama was designated as the image to appear in tweets.

So please, can we stop with the conspiracy that George Floyd's death was a set up and planned by the PTB ahead of time. What is happening since his death is the PTB using this situation to their benefit, much the same as the coronavirus.

I find it hard to believe cops would help pile rocks or bricks for a protest. I know some cops over my life. They get a kick out of stopping bad guys, especially little granola boys, but I can't imagine any of them playing this game with bricks. They would much rather tussle with little punk-ass twig boys. But then came the Trump era and we've seen the cops do nothing, allowing the little punk-asses free reign. It's very strange. The cops I know hate those cowardly little shits.

If any cops are involved in such things, I don't see how you can link that with the "Trump era." You should instead be looking at the Democratic governors and mayors who give orders to police departments.

That's my read, too.

Personally, I'm getting close to the edge of not caring about my career anymore. As a relatively young white guy, it's hard to see much of a future for myself in my chosen vocation, not with hiring committees with overriding diversity agendas that automatically send my application to the bottom of the stack.

It's a bitter pill to swallow, that no matter how hard I work or how good I am at what I do, I will automatically be disfavored on grounds of race, sex, and sexuality. And as a naturally outspoken guy, it's doubly bitter - not to mention humiliating - that any hope I might have of a career will be incinerated the moment I so much as publicly complain.

So, lots of people quietly agree, sure ... but what good does this do, when the opposition controls every institution, and is eagerly watching for any dissenters so they can be fired and replaced with the politically compliant?

Feeling like a caged animal right now and it is not a good feeling.

I understand how hard this is. Spending so much time and energy trying to achieve a goal and then feel it to start to slip through your fingers takes a huge toil on your mind, heart and soul. I am super tired of my employers ways of doing business while treating the people who really work there as if we are no more important than the equipment. The ones that do the least seem to have free reign and as usual new people are hired at higher pay than some people who have been there for years. But, I have found that getting angry and complaining rarely does anything to solve the issues so when an opportunity comes along (and it's rare) to talk to someone who can possibly help me deal with something, then I push for what it is that is needed.

Over the last few weeks though I've stopped doing even that because I felt like I was using too much energy that needed to be conserved for what ever many come. I do understand everyone circumstances are different but I feel it's a mind set thing that I've had to work on every day. This may not help a whole lot but hopefully you can take some time and breathe while reevaluating your situation. I think part of understanding what is going on in the world is to give us a chance to do something that we may not have had a chance otherwise.

Debra, that was a great idea and am so glad you were able to pull it off without getting into trouble. Sad that the other rocks were being placed for the potential rioters though.

What if the police had been instructed to comb through public green spaces along the protest march route and remove random stones specifically because they wanted to take them out of the equation? -What if they were going to be collected by a cleanup team? Frankly, that seems much more likely to me than the idea of police in broad daylight planting weapons.

Presumably if somebody was going to plant weapons, they would do it under the cover of darkness and not in full uniform.

That's my read, too.

It's a global sensation. I keep talking to this person I mentioned in the other thread. Just a day ago he told me:

I have been talking to my friend who has the complete opposite viewpoint as mine and just sees the worst in everyone and everything and hopes for an early death. Through his eyes, it's like seeing life through the darkest of glasses and seeing only looting and murder by being thrown off the roof and forcing people to say they are sorry for being white at the threat of death. Where nothing makes sense, but the misery and pain that people inflict upon each other as spiteful revenge. And the only answer is to run far away to never be hurt again.

I feel so lost right now.
I dedicate my life and work as a health care aide as service to others and try to treat everybody fairly and decently. I love and worry about my mom who lives outside of Canada. I look out and cheer up my friends and co-workers. But, I do have flaws and I am not such a good brother, if I"m being honest.

I don't know what to do.
Am I just giving people false hope about a grand idealistic crusade with the very possibility of a terrible early end when everyone's life ends eventually?

There is no guarantee that hard work and love and decency that makes life good to live will save anyone from suffering or death.

I can only hope that we can all find some way to make things better not so much for ourselves, but for others who come after us even though everything can all quickly fall apart into despair.

I don't really know what the whole story is about these riots or what blm means to people or if police reform can be done properly and fairly for everybody including the police because they're people too. I am not the best at understanding what goes on in the world. I just try my best for everyone and take care of people in my hospital job.

This is just one example. I feel a little bad about sharing this. (his comments are public of course and anyone can read them).

But and so far this person, and given the talk I'm having, I notice that deep down he's starting to connect the dots, although not consciously. Just a tendency to perceive that there is something, even if I can't explain it:

I guess so, but very disappointed with star faring, extra solar aliens just the same. Maybe, if we "focused on a better reality" then better results might be achieved?[...]space aliens, beings from another dimension, and artificial intelligence with 1 person creating all these problems without realizing it. And the story order is just like Kurt Vonnegut's slaughterhouse 5. It's really good and would fit into a lot of what you're saying.

There's a lot of people out there, who I see are unguided. There are a lot of people out there who, from what the evidence shows, are starting to lift the veil. But that this whole situation is also designed to drown the STO inclinations.

More than ever I am convinced of the battle that is being waged through us...

What if the police had been instructed to comb through public green spaces along the protest march route and remove random stones specifically because they wanted to take them out of the equation? -What if they were going to be collected by a cleanup team? Frankly, that seems much more likely to me than the idea of police in broad daylight planting weapons.

Presumably if somebody was going to plant weapons, they would do it under the cover of darkness and not in full uniform.

Anything is possible at this time. But it seems to me that the actors in this drama aren't afraid of doing things in broad daylight now. Maybe that is apart of their wishful thinking that will become more obvious as things progress?

...Or, maybe it wasn't a cop, just someone dressed like one, just to stir things up.

I found that this morning. Maybe it has already been released. Very interesting.

This Riot MEME was made by the Obama Foundation on May 16, 2020 with released a clear picture by George Floyd -Tweeted 9 days before his death!
Right - starting this morning, Monday, June 8th, this "GEORGE FLOYD" tweet will remain on the TOF Twitter page. And here's a screenshot with a date stamp of 8:20 a.m. today to prove it.

Thanks Beau for explaining why this post received a few dislikes, I wondered. I gave it a like because it has some good articles linked by "The State of the Nation" like this one. Seems to lay it all out well. I'm not convinced this wasn't a false flag set up, I don't know. Either way its having the desired, explosive response.

So even if you have read the book I would encourage you to at least skim through it again and think about how it could apply to COVID and "defund the police" and whatever "crisis" we are faced with next month.

I'm half way through Political Ponerology now and its tremendously helpful to see whats going on. Its the attempted mass take over by a ponerized system of psychopaths and their underlings, then there's the rest of us. Perfect to read now if you haven't already. Gives the depth behind it all. Fascinating.

I've been following The Gateway Pundit quite a lot through this and they've been a good source for seeing whats happening daily. They've got "the crazy people angle" down. Its become a demented circus..... The Joker will be showing up soon! :shock: 😵 They can be a bit sensational in their head lines, its certainly not serious journalism but its informative and lighter reading. I don't want to flood the thread with news article since I suspect many here are reading this site any way but I thought these interesting for today.

Unexpected consequences for burning down stores

Antifa takes over 6 square blocks in Seattle, this is wild.

Veritas released another video today, its the 3rd, I missed the second.
Project Veritas Releases Part 3 of #ExposeAntifa: Deadly Weapons Training: "We Believe in a Complete Abolition of the System Itself, Including Police" (VIDEO)

After reading in, I understand the background to some extent. It is actually believed that the death of a black man can be used to remove police control and to introduce another control. I do not know the status of the American police force among the population, but I cannot imagine that the majority in the USA in particular want to remove state protection. Deep inside everyone is crying out for government protection. With the increasing violence on the streets, the call for protection from most ordinary people in the country will become much stronger and will stand up to this demand. A bizarre situation. The call for the end of police violence leads to extremely violent demos, which in turn lead to a greater call for police protection. Now that the Democrats have landed on the wrong side, they will be named with the rioters in one name. Not a good idea. And I think that the police in the US are not bad overall - there are always exceptions. Interesting to see how long they can be shown to be shown as perpetrators. What are you going to do? The Democrats are now their opponents - then they will support Trump. And maybe there are some in their ranks who also have things to say. With the best will in the world, I cannot imagine that there will be silence on their part.
And what role does the FBI play? How are you connected to the police machine?

Last edited:
Posted on Corona thread also:
Medical association warns tear gas might help spread coronavirus
By Beth Burger
The Columbus Dispatch
Posted at 2:37 PM

Pepper spray irritates the eyes and makes those exposed to it cough. And it also might spread the virus, some medical experts say.

Columbus police officers discharged canisters of chemical spray at a recent Downtown protest.

That spray, used on crowds of protesters, dissipated over the masses near the intersection of Broad and High streets in the early days of the demonstrations.

It irritates the eyes and makes those exposed to it cough. And it also might spread the novel coronavirus, some medical experts say.

“When you’re being pepper sprayed, or when you’re being tear gassed -- if you’re coughing, you may be aerosolizing the virus, at which point it spreads further. It isn’t stopped by the typical cloth or even surgical mask,” Dr. Beth Liston, president of the Columbus Medical Association, told The Dispatch in an interview.

The professional organization for doctors recently issued a statement denouncing the use of chemical irritants by law enforcement, in part saying, “In short, tear gas has become a deadly force, though we may not see these deaths for two to three weeks. We call on you, our Columbus city officials, to stop the use of tear gas and other irritants immediately as a matter of public health.”

Demonstrators repeatedly retreated at a May 30 protest after police used pepper spray. Some doubled over as their eyes burned from the spray. Other people removed their face masks to gasp for air and were coughing uncontrollably. Gallons of milk and water were poured into the hands of affected people so they could splash their eyes.

Those scenes have struck a chord with the medical community. After stay-at-home orders and advice to wear masks and socially distance help retard the virus, the fear is that it could surge again with so many people gathered in certain spots.

😵

Avi Yemeni interviews BLM protestors in Melbourne. He asks them if they've ever heard of Justine Damond, a white Australian woman that was killed by a black police officer in Minneapolis. Story goes that she heard a woman in some distress and called 911 and the attending police shot and killed her. Where the protesters quote black deaths in custody figures, Avi gives a comparison of white deaths in custody. It's like he is speaking to scratched records - they skip a beat and return to the same story.

Some admit that they've been told by organisers not to speak to the media which is weird - why wouldn't they want media attention for the cause that they are supporting? Some just walk away from him.

20 mins

I watched about half of this video and stopped,not because i was disgusted (though i was) but because it was so repetitive.What you're seeing here is selection and substitution of data happening at a subconscious level.They've been doing this for a long time,Laura wrote about this phenomenon way back when.You tussle with the data mentally until you perform enough mental gymnastics to find a way to ignore it,then you get a hit of dopamine which makes you feel good.This creates a feedback loop where the more righteous you feel the more distorted your world view is.MSM and academics have been absolutely instrumental in this process,feeding white guilt and native genocide rhetoric for decades.
You might notice that the protesters seem to have a limited range of responses,such as ''we've been told not to talk to the press'', ''we've been told not to answer questions'' and ''talk to the organizers if you have questions'',well programmed eh? Beyond that they walk away.There's a real hatred of whites on their part yet they can't explain why they hate beyond a few slogans.Dig a little deeper and they simply say ''oh she deserved it'' or ''i don't care'' which sums it up really.Ever since I read Lobachewski I always wondered what this zombie mind-state would look like.I must admit that I'm a little surprised at how mundane evil is.

Back
Top Bottom