George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US

And my point is that this is obvious, and I don't think anyone here disagrees with it. So who are you arguing with? Or, more to the point, what specific point were you disagreeing with in your latest posts?

That's not exactly what I meant. Your posts have a certain 'energy' in them when focusing on the racial aspect that others do not. (I have in mind Gurdjieff on misuse of sexual energy.) A specific example: your example of being cautious around a group of young black men. Taken at face value, what you wrote implies that someone should be more cautious around the guys in the video I provided than a group of white gang members. That's obviously nonsense, so what gives? Even in your car example, I get your point. It makes sense that people do that, and there's a reason it happens. But it's also true that most people are idiots. And if presented with a person who is afraid of a young black man SOLELY because he is a young black man, I'd say that person is an idiot - despite the value of heuristics in relation to crime statistics. Heuristics are mechanical. We're trying not to be mechanical. So we can be aware of how these kinds of things work, but also when they go wrong - especially in our own minds.

Again, the point has been made and unless I've missed it, I don't think people here have been arguing against it.

Naturally. I'd just add that it seems to me that you're not immune from that. If you were, I don't think you'd be making the arguments you have been, in the contexts in which you've been making them.

I'd like to add that the value of relying on heuristics as a survival strategy is limited.

Psychopaths are exceptionally adept at appearing like outstanding citizens, charming even but underneath the exterior veneer lies probably the deadliest predator of humans. The psychopath would probably not align with the mentally engrained image borne from the aforementioned heuristic thinking patterns.

In addition, the US constitution and laws don't allow police or people in position of power to exercise the powers given to them based on heuristic thinking techniques. Feminists sort of use this profiling arguements against men in general. There's a real cost for example when a young man gets kicked out of college due to a false rape allegation that the judgement system takes to be true with little to no evidence because of the acceptance of heuristic based arguements regarding the nature of men put forward by feminists.

In addition to the above, on the question of crime, it's also quite interesting that the issue of class has not yet been brought into the discussion.

I've looked at some statistics and it looks like the most crime in the US is clustered mostly around the poorest states whilst the richest states tend to have lesser crime.

In cities as well, it would appear crime is mostly concentrated in poorer neighbourhoods than affluent ones.

Another thing to note is that crime has actually decreased considerably over the last 30 years.

Rounding this off... Yes, heuristic based arguements might hold some validity, but the question of the likelihood of the outcome being feared occuring is not usually expounded on.

Yes, a woman is more likely to get raped by a man than another woman. But how likely is each man alive to rape a woman? Following on, what is the % threat she faces from each man she meets!

Likewise, people might argue, as they have about black crime. But how likely is it each black person commits a crime? For each black person that a white person encounters, what is the % risk that he / she is at risk of being victim of a crime, say compared to each white person they meet?

I'd hazard the answers to those percentages are as tiny as our chances of dying from covid but yet the perception of this risk in the programmed persons psyche seems ever so large.

Obviously, it's also worth pointing out that risk is not uniformly distributed across different environments and situations... If I wear a MAGA hat and go to a BLM rally in LA with antifa present, my risk of being victim to violent crime increases considerably... Likewise, if I find the most dangerous neighborhood in my city, be it a black or white neighborhood and waltzed on there brandishing my valuables, my risk of being a victim to violent crime increases considerably etc.

Finally to use your example, if I am walking past some young black men who look like they've just left a seminar, my risk of being a victim of crime is very low compared to if I walk past a group of heavily tattooed white guys who look like they've just completed a drug deal.

Perhaps with heuristics based thinking, you also want to factor in environmental awareness to some degree but bearing in mind the risk factor even within that environment is not evenly distributed. Lastly you need to also be aware that the most dangerous and deadly things probably won't appear that way and may in fact appear inviting (this is how predation works).

Last edited:
Rounding this off... Yes, heuristic based arguements might hold some validity, but the question of the likelihood of the outcome being feared occuring is not usually expounded on.

Yes, a woman is more likely to get raped by a man than another woman. But how likely is each man alive to rape a woman? Following on, what is the % threat she faces from each man she meets!

Yep, that's what I had in mind when I wrote of heuristics like this as mechanical. The value calculations go something like this: being wrong 100 times (through being cautious about a man's motives) is better than being wrong that one time (by assuming his motives are good). And there's nothing inherently wrong with that, especially if the outcome of the latter is something like rape or murder, where the costs are massive. But it's better to be aware of what's going on while this is happening within oneself. In the case of rape, it means being smart, staying safe, WITHOUT treating all men as if they're actual rapists (something which a lot of postmodern feminists cannot do, for example).

{...}But the white guilt/ethnomasochism program is deeply embedded in our culture, and seems to be one of the primary vectors currently being used to ponerize society (even more deeply than it already was, which is really saying something). Some posters here seem to still have this program, or elements of it.

This whole white guilt thing makes me angry. I thought we had got past this whole 'Sins of the father' nonsense. I have enough of my own 'sins' in this life as it is without piling on those of previous generations, thanks!

Yep, that's what I had in mind when I wrote of heuristics like this as mechanical. The value calculations go something like this: being wrong 100 times (through being cautious about a man's motives) is better than being wrong that one time (by assuming his motives are good). And there's nothing inherently wrong with that, especially if the outcome of the latter is something like rape or murder, where the costs are massive. But it's better to be aware of what's going on while this is happening within oneself. In the case of rape, it means being smart, staying safe, WITHOUT treating all men as if they're actual rapists (something which a lot of postmodern feminists cannot do, for example).

(Emphasis mine.) Quite so. Take each person as an individual as they present themselves to you instead of mechanical thinking e.g. black = violent, man = rapist, gay = weak, and so on.

[QUOTE="bjorn, post: 873962, member: 3671"[/QUOTE]

German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier has instructed his countrymen to weed out all of their subconscious bigotry, real or imagined, declaring that the nation must take up arms against racism.
In televised remarks on Tuesday, Steinmeier took a somewhat inflexible stance on how to ensure equality in Germany.
“No, it’s not enough not to be a racist. We have to be anti-racists! Racism requires taking a counter-position, counter-speech, action, criticism and – perhaps most difficult – self-criticism, self-examination,” he proclaimed.
The German president went on to pontificate that “anti-racism must be learned, practiced and lived.”

rt.com

The only positive thing you can say about Steinmeier is that he has probably not written this nonsense himself.

How do you weed out issues in your subconscious? They are already controlling our subconscious.
Weeding out anything from our subconscious would start with rejecting all state-controlled news and campaigns and coming to grips with our reality, dismantling all the mind control that has been piled up in us.

The last thing the German political class actually wants is their "nation taking up arms" against anything, really.

If he really wants to take on racism then how about including the Left's reverse racism for a change.

And what about his "stance on how to ensure equality in Germany?
There has got to be equality before the law, anything else is more or less an illusion.

Some have rich parents, some have poor parents. Some people are tall while others have to ask for assistance when trying to reach the upper shelves in the super market.

Many people from regions with a median IQ level of 60 are emigrating to highly sophisticated industrialized countries with their hosts struggling to ensure some equality for them, which they probably will never achieve when a majority of the often educationally impaired cannot muster the attention span during instruction and just keep walking away from class?

Do facts like these constitute racism? Would "anti-racism" even allow for publishing them?

Concerning the statistical racial comparisons going on in this thread, in my opinion it's ridiculous to think that all races are exactly equal. This is another twist of our postmodern environment which in itself is reactionary to another twist created during the colonial era so as to create a sort of illusory dichotomy. The Cassiopaeans at one point even referred to different races of people as submodels of humanity that were "planted" in various places and then engineered to be complementary with their particular ecological niche by 4D STS. I think it is foolish to try to debunk studies that show black people are more susceptible to criminal activity or have lower IQs on average because of "racism," the truth is that these statistics are telling us there is something more to the story than "equality" and "racial bias." While it is debatable if one being can truly be spiritually superior to another, one can most definitely be superior in a physical or intellectual sense. If the Kantekkians arrived in our day instead of 80K years ago with their robust physiques and psychic abilities, would one really claim that our capabilities were not inferior? The lefties might try, and demand the Kantekkians pay them tribute because of the unfair privilege their origins have granted them, at which point if I were Kantekkian I might just do a whole lot of conquering just to absolve myself of the annoyance of having to deal with Earth peoples' incessant bleating about idiotic things. While all races seem to be running the same human operating system, the black hardware seems to have different "service packs," if you will, than the white hardware. Matthew already posted the session about "Tumoxifene" a couple of pages back, but I will post it again because it helps to illustrate my point:
session950719 said:
Q: (L) Okay. Now, earlier we had a discussion about crime, the involvement in crime of black people versus white people, and, looking at the numbers, it seems that there is an inordinate number of black people involved in crime or criminal activitis, or negatively oriented behavior than white people; the figures are really outstanding: blacks are eight times more likely to commit crimes than whites. And many of the explanations that are used, such as poverty or discrimination do not seem to account for this disparity, considering the poverty and discrimination exhibited toward many other ethnic groups with no such relationship. Is there something significant in this fact, and is there some reason why this condition exists?
A: Perhaps you should try one question at a time.
Q: (L) Why do blacks commit more crimes than whites?
A: That is too broad spectrum a concept to be answered simply. Please try to break down the question into several parts so that the answers can adequately explain.
Q: (L) Can you suggest a way for me to break it down; it is a difficult subject?
A: Normally this is not the procedure, however, one suggestion may be, for example, to ask, first of all, what is it that causes individuals to commit crimes; secondly, is there any connection between one's race and national origin or physical state of being and one's proclivity to commit crimes, etc. In other words, this is a broad spectrum subject. In order for it to be answered adequately, it must be broken down into many consecutive questions.
Q: (L) What is it that causes individuals to commit crimes?
A: Well, now you see, that too, has many answers. We will choose one and then let you contemplate. One answer is, of course, as we mentioned previously, the alteration of blood, body and brain chemistry through the use of ultra- high frequency sound waves. Of course, as you can well imagine, one effect that this may have would be what you would refer to as anti-social behavior. Do you not see this?
Q: (L) I do. Okay, is there anything about a person of a particular race or body type which makes them more susceptible to this manipulation than another race or person?
A: Well now, that brings into question the physical differences between races, including the obvious body chemistry differences, a subject that has not been adequately explored on the third density level of existence. For example, it is very obvious the different "races" as it is called, are human beings that have different chemical make-up in their bodies. Would you not say this?
Q: (L) I would say that might be probable.
A: Now, if one takes this one step further, perhaps if one race has a brain chemistry make-up or blood chemistry make-up that can alter the emotions in such a way so as to commit what is called anti-social behavior, at least in social environment to which you are accustomed, then this, perhaps, would explain why there may be a higher percentage of crimes committed by persons of a particular race as opposed to persons of a different particular race.
Q: (L) Are there any specific chemicals that we could isolate or name that would be involved with this condition?
A: Tumoxifene.
Q: (L) And, what is that?
A: A hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. You'll find this particular hormone to be in high concentrations in persons of what is referred to as the Negro race.
Q: (L) And why does this hormone make a person susceptible to these ultra-high frequency sound waves, so that they exhibit anti-social behavior?
A: That's actually a question that skips over some necessary ingredients, however the best way to answer that is that when this hormone is in high abundance, then one's aggressive nature is heightened, since it already exists in higher levels within individuals of the Negro race, it does not require much alteration to increase it to what would be referred to as the danger level. Therefore, aggressive or anti-social behavior can be more easily faciltated in those of the Negro race, and those of other races.
Q: (L) Is it possible, or does it happen, that people of the other races, white, hispanic, or oriental, to have individuals born into those races, who, by some fluke, have higher levels of this hormone?
A: Are you asking: "Do some individuals of other races besides the Negro race have high levels of that hormone?" Well, obviously each individual situation is different. It is averages that make up the important composition.
Q: (L) So, this is what we could call, in a general sense, the "Crime Hormone?"
A: It is certainly one of them, anyway. Although, aggressive behavior does not necessarily translate into criminal behavior.
Q: (L) True. What is it in the blacks that tends to make aggressive behavior translate into crime?
A: That question is not answerable when put in that way. Please reverse and ask a more basic foundational question.
Q: (L) Well individuals such as members of the Celtic background are historically and evidentially quite aggressive, yet they do not as frequently, in fact less frequently, commit crimes as a result of their aggression. Why is this?
A: Well, there is more than one answer, of course. Everyone's chemical nature or make-up is oriented toward their native environments. Of course, if one thinks of the Negro race as having lived for many thousands, in fact millions, of years in the general climate and environmental situation they are native to, then perhaps it could be said that a greater level of Tumoxifene would be needed for survival in that environment. Now, when removed from that environment to an entirely different environment whereby such chemical balance is not correct for the new environment, then increased amounts of this chemical may produce aggressive behavior of one or two particular types. Whereas other races or cultures, when exposed to any stimuli which causes increases or changes in various brain chemistry, this may cause aggressive behavior of a different sort which can be channeled into more acceptable pursuits within the given society.
Q: (L) Is there anything that can be done chemically to alter this aggression or crime hormone to reduce it or to convert its effects into other behavior?
A: That's an extremely complicated question because any tampering with chemistry of the brain is similar to what you would describe in cliche as shooting in the dark at this point in your development, because you do not understand all of the intricacies involved. Therefore, it is very difficult also to positively answer that question when put in that form.
Q: (L) Is there any form that question could be put into where it could be answered more simply?
A: That is up to the one asking the questions to determine. Obviously the answer is yes, but if you are asking how to formulate the question, we cannot do that for you because that is part of your learning process. If we now are reduced to asking or rather telling, how to ask questions, this is rather like leading you by the hand, is it not?
Q: (L) Yes. Is there a simple, practical action that could be taken to assist members of the black race in reducing this aggressive behavior?
A: Well, again, you keep asking nearly impossible questions because, you must realize that this is not a simple black and white issue, no pun intended. What it is is trying to answer an extremely difficult question with very simple answers and this will not work because there are so many different directions involved here. There is just an impossible number of difficulties involved in trying to deal with this. Apparently you don't see that it is not something where one can simply formulate an injection, for example, and line up all the members of the black race for this injection. Can you imagine the extreme difficulty in even trying to contemplate such a thing? And, all of the resistance that would be received from every imaginable corner of your society at even the mere suggestion of such a thought? Obviously this is a problem that will only be taken care of at a later time, as you measure time, when the shift from 3rd density to 4th density takes place. There really is no point in trying to climb backwards up the side of a mountain with nothing but your slippery bare feet and hands to work with. That is what you would be trying to do if you tried to answer such a problem so simply.
So this black aggression originates from a survival instinct which provided an evolutionary advantage in harsh environments such as Africa or the Australian outback, but is maladaptive outside of it. Apparently this survival program can be artificially triggered, leading to inappropriate responses to various situations. The IQ thing came up in the Out of Africa thread:
Sarich's book "Race: The Reality Of Human Differences" had some pretty interesting things to say about it. He noted that, even controlling for cultural differences, the average IQ of blacks was about 70 as opposed to average for whites of 100 and I think orientals were something like 105/110. Okay, that sounds pretty awful, right? But get this: a white person with an IQ of 70 is effectively disabled; they usually suffer other kinds of deficits including social retardation and emotional issues. However, blacks do NOT suffer from social or emotional deficits and get along well in life even with an IQ of 70. THEN, he tells the story about the archaeological team stuck in the desert sands and the starter on their 4WD vehicle dies; they are all preparing to carry water on their backs and hoof it back to civilization because they can't push-start the vehicle in the sand. Then, the black young man they hired as helper suggests that they just jack up the vehicle, wind a rope on the back wheel and pull start it like spinning a top. They do it and it works. Remember this fellow had an IQ of about 70 and he solved a problem an bevy of PhDs couldn't figure out. So IQ obviously isn't everything. Yeah, it is helpful for a lot of things, but it might not keep a person alive in the jungle or desert! And if you don't survive, obviously, your genes don't either.

The whole thing reminded me of the Cs saying that blacks are "more in tune with Earth frequencies". And when you think about that, and think about the fact that there is an overwhelming majority of black athletes who break records of all kinds, and you start to think that there is more to all this than initially supposed. There is a kind of common sense, and kind of connectedness to the environment, that whites don't have. A white guy with an IQ of 70 pretty much has nothing going for him, but a black guy has other kinds of connections going on that tests obviously do not pick up and can get on in life very well, thank you very much!
So blacks may have lower intelligence in the way that white people measure intelligence, but if one takes a broader more objective view, there may be a bit more to the story. All of this of course ties in with this exchange:
session941018 said:
Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?
A: Somewhat.
Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?
A: Durability.
Q: (L) Physical or mental?
A: Physical.
Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.
A: In this environment on surface.
Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?
A: All are same.
Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?
A: No.
Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Why are there different races?
A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?
A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.
Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".
In my opinion, whites kill more people per capita than blacks do, they're just more cold and calculating about it and use indirect means which are easier to conceal, whereas blacks are more overt and in the streets. Due to all of the factors discussed in this post, blacks were the most opportunistic tool for the PTB to use for race riots cum social engineering/color revolution in America, however they know how to work all angles and may even be receiving guidance from 4D STS, who hold the blueprints to all human races and know how to exploit all of the back doors they created. The next round of "race riots" will likely be centered on the whites, and while it will have to be set up somewhat differently, the end result is essentially the same.

I wouldn't be surprised if most black people reading this post are offended at first. In a Work context, the point of all of this is not to be identified with your race and how it is or is not equal to some other race, that is a distraction designed to keep one anchored in the "reptillian brain," the point is to learn your machine and how it can be manipulated so that you can overcome your programming. There is not such disparity among the races that one is really any less capable of 3D evolution than another, it's just that the ways one goes about it may differ somewhat.

Last edited:
So this is interesting. I was just thinking today how lucky we are to have Tuckers voice on a TV network that allows him to do the editorial pieces he does. I mean people are getting fired for far, far less. Well, low and behold, Tucker's piece on Black Lives Matter which was anything but flattering, was the most watched show in the country.

Thank you @Neil, your above post has really clarified a lot of issues and details for me on this topic. I’m especially grateful for your ability to bring much needed objectivity to the thread and the push to look at this not only at the micro level of events (eg instances of racial behavior captured on camera) but at the macro level.

I find this particular quote of the C’s to be rather true in my limited experience living amongst different races. I grew up in Africa and now live in Taiwan.
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

I’ve found that the majority of Taiwanese (“orientals”) live according to a higher ethical code or something that is just part of their genetic makeup. Of course there are still criminal acts but they aren’t the same or the frequency is less or the triggers are different. I’ve never felt afraid to walk down the street, no matter the time of day and even their “gangsters” aren’t particularly scary. Even their police are friendlier. I’ve noticed that it’s the Caucasian expats on the other hand who often resort to rather inferior behaviors and due to this are looked down upon by their hosts.

Even when living in Africa there is this “myth” to be scared of the black man. Yet in my personal experience “violent” outbursts were more prolific amongst the whites, they just don’t usually lead to death as the final result. The problem in SA is that if the majority of humans are living in sub human conditions they start making choices that smash their souls, resulting in people who do things they would never have normally done. Yet there are many more who are choosing something completely different. I say this because I belong to many “spiritual” groups on fb as I’d joined them long prior to finding this forum and I like to monitor trends. While doing this I was surprised to note that there were many young black South Africans joining these groups and asking many questions about starseeds, ascension, spirituality in general. Obviously lots of disinfo in those groups but it was an interesting trend. The majority of them are Zulu and I remember there was something about the Zulus in the transcripts. I grew up in Kwa-Zulu Natal so I have first hand knowledge of living amongst them and never felt fear, in fact the opposite. Unfortunately racial tensions have been stoked by both sides in recent years so I’m not on an expert on current times.

I have never looked at groups or races as homogenous entities. In truth I’ve felt it’s rather tribal to identify with a specific racial or cultural group. There are advantages and disadvantages to this. The advantages are protection and security, the disadvantages are group mind-hive biases and potentially being led into a negative pendulum dominated by the group think.

At the end of the day the side I want to be on is that of truth and morality, not sure one race or political group holds this status.

I agree. Although at first, I really wanted to dislike this woman and her message because some of the things she said at the start sounded too similar to the "love and light will conquer all" messages out there, BUT just when I started to feel she was too woo woo, bang she'd say something that sounded and felt right on--right on if you are aware of the existence of 4 D STS, how they are empowered, and what their goals are for this planet. She speaks of how the Lockdown has primed us for takeover, and that the murder of George Floyd--that happened in broad daylight, surrounded by many witnesses, filmed with high quality cameras, that went on for over eight minutes with no interruption, and was shown on all media, globally, and incessantly--was actually a ritual killing, enacted by the PTB's 4D handlers, to traumatize humanity as a major mind control device --she "gave me chills." It is worth watching by Forum members who are aware of the Cassiopaean teachings and Laura's work over the years. In other words, it is worth watching by believers, but will not be appreciated by people who believe humans are the highest order on the planet. It is a good reminder to not get drawn in emotionally and feel compelled to "take sides" in a war that is an illusion created to control our hearts and minds.

OK, I'll give it a watch. I started watching it last night, but turned it off when she said "light worker" ... it was a bit too New Agey for my taste. But maybe I was too hasty.

I found the video quite interesting and also refreshing to see someone who has both observed and understood a cosmology similar to what is found here on the Forum. Her talk is spot on in terms of mass manipulation and gaining consent with the recent "black box" campaign, hyperdimensional influence, and the exhortation to focus on spiritual growth.

I'm giving Thanks for the technology so these events can be seen instead of just heard or speculated about. This present system of "democracy" has been built on a foundation of unimaginable injustices.
No tears shed for the 1 million Europeans slaves that north Africans had,the Barbary pirates were very fond of raiding christian coastal towns and ships and taking them as cargo.
Paul Craig Roberts has written an informative account on the subject.
Well, I'm back on page 68, but wanted to add to the above:
  1. It's my understanding that far more African slaves went to South America than North America.
  2. As bad as it was for the blacks being brought to America, according to a program I watched somewhat recently, the Arab slavers castrated all the African black men before sending them on to other parts of the, I believe, Middle East (they weren't going east to the Americas). The procedure was so brutal that many did not survive. The Arabs didn't want the black slaves to have any ability to produce offspring.
  3. Slavery has been a factor for many racial populations over the centuries and still very much exists today. It's a 3D/4D STS thing and has nothing to do with politics or democracy. And in a past life, one may have been a slaver or worst as Laura's work has shown. We've all done horrific things in our past lives because "all is lessons".
  4. We've learned via Laura that 4D STS desired extermination of indigenous peoples which African natives are such. So they were on the chopping block along with all the others, plus apparently really bad karma a factor as well.
  5. Along with what was achieved by MLK, Malcolm X, and even the Black Panthers before they were infiltrated by CIA operatives, there has been a plethora of books, plays, movies that have done an excellent job of depicting the plight/perspective of black people in
    America. I personally feel that I have been adequately apprised of the wrongs/injustices and continued problems faced by blacks, much of it, like everything else plaguing the entire world, is 3D/4D STS manipulation/orchestration/power and control oppression and just plain evil. We're all in this same boat together, but the psychopathic elite have finally initiated their desired race war/color revolution thus further achieving their divide and conquer strategy.
No clue what to expect next as I certainly never thought we'd be experiencing what has happened so far this year. It's up to the Universe now - a wait and see proposition for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if most black people reading this post are offended at first. In a Work context, the point of all of this is not to be identified with your race and how it is or is not equal to some other race, that is a distraction designed to keep one anchored in the "reptillian brain," the point is to learn your machine and how it can be manipulated so that you can overcome your programming. There is not such disparity among the races that one is really any less capable of 3D evolution than another, it's just that the ways one goes about it may differ somewhat.

Excellent point, and one that I have to keep reminding myself of constantly. Personally I'm a white, middle-aged, white collar worker; one who has been targeted by the media for condemnation (because most such people are being lumped in with Trump, and are thus the cause of all the world's evils). But those are just identifying characteristics, they are not who I am.

It is hard not to feel directly attacked by groups such as BLM or even the MSM in general, especially when people like me are now often being physically and emotionally abused simply for being an older white person of (some) means. What I have to keep reminding myself is the problem isn't me, it's others perception of me that is the problem, and that is on them. All I can do is take these facts into account and always watch my surroundings and don't allow myself to be dragged into altercations with such people. The second I let that emotional hook into me, I'm lunch - which sucks for them, because I'm pretty gamy at this point.

And the same things go for sexual orientation, gender, age, looks, occupation, etc. All are identifying characteristics that have influenced my life and choices and my particular path getting through 3D as Neil stated, but it is who I am because of all those experiences that counts. Identifying with physical traits like those is one way to make sure you stay stuck in 3D, in my opinion. All of that stuff changes if not throughout your life, then surely in your next one.

So I have to constantly remind myself, all of this is temporary. Don't become attached to any of it; when challenged on any personal identifiers, don't take the bait; and know that all of these divisions being driven in each and every segment of society during these times are part of the tests that we need to pass in order to "graduate." OSIT.

(I wish I could write it just as simply as Joe did, and say only: "dont take sides", but I'm still a little too identified with unnecessary wordiness. Apparently. I guess.)

I Love this, another fierce, Black woman speaking the truth.
“[The Democrats] hate black people. These are the same people who fought to keep slavery in. These are the same people who built the KKK,” she said.

Preacher Bevelyn Beatty from the Viral CHAZ Video Takes on Satan's Party on The Ingraham Angle

The Mysterious Case of RAZ from CHAZ – BLM Warlord Owns Multiple Guns (including an Uzi), a Tesla, BMW and Jaguar XJ, Millions in Properties, and Is Supported by Dubai Government
1592372537910.png
More importantly, Raz is supported by the Islamic government in Dubai.
The leader of CHAZ, Warlord Raz Simone was previously identified running guns in the newly formed country in the center of Seattle. Today we have more on RAZ thanks to the work of Yaacov Apelbaum.

Raz somehow received a grant for $82,000 from the city of Seattle to open his own studio in a building he purchased with another loan.

And Raz owns multiple luxury cars, including a Tesla, a BMW and a Jaguar XJ.

He also owns some prime real estate and rental properties.

He owns the RAZ fashion line, the Aurora Smoke Shop, a social club called “The Spot”, the Black Umbrella Corporation. All this came from funding in sweetheart deals.

Finally, and most importantly, Raz is connected to Islamists. He is involved in the manifesto, Washington State – the first black Muslim independent state. He also is being sponsored and has been hosted by the Dubai government. Raz’s anti-white and anti-America rants are supported. He also has been spotted attending the Sheik Zayed mosque.

Well, it seems to me that Trump COULD do a lot of things that he isn't doing as yet. That makes me curious. It almost seems as though he is deliberately letting the Left go nuts so that EVERYONE turns against them. Or, maybe his hands really are tied?

I'm curious about this as well and it has me a bit worried. This story line is definitely a roller coaster ride and I forget to sit back and watch the show sometimes. This looks like it could go very bad and needs to be stopped as soon as possible before a major escalation. Like most action movies, the bad guys usually seem to have the upper hand at first which is where we are now it seems. Many people are waiting to see what Trump will do I'm sure. We're only seeing the tip of the iceberg at this point. I'm also wondering about the silent majority, whats going on there?

These martial artists at CHOP are certainly scary, here's another one which I had to post. She's wearing an orange peel face mask.
Andy Ngo has good coverage.

This is very disturbing.

Along with what was achieved by MLK, Malcolm X, and even the Black Panthers before they were infiltrated by CIA operatives, there has been a plethora of books, plays, movies that have done an excellent job of depicting the plight/perspective of black people in
America. I personally feel that I have been adequately apprised of the wrongs/injustices and continued problems faced by blacks, much of it, like everything else plaguing the entire world, is 3D/4D STS manipulation/orchestration/power and control oppression and just plain evil. We're all in this same boat together, but the psychopathic elite have finally initiated their desired race war/color revolution thus further achieving their divide and conquer strategy.

I, too, have been more than adequately apprised of all this.

I grew up in Alabama. I remember when the powers that be decided to blend our white school with the black school. They sent us over to the black school by bus. It must have been around 1970. There was some rumbling among the adults, but no big riots or protests. When we got to the school, the blacks and whites pretty much kept to each group, especially when we had play period outside. I remember one time when the groups were having some trouble with each other, and I decided to take a pocket knife to school with me. I put it down in my knee sock. Well, evidently, the principal of the school had heard of the impending trouble and stopped it. I got in trouble for bringing the knife, and the principal was shocked that I had done such a thing. He called my mother in and shamed me. After that, we all went on and became more friendly, but still separate. The next year, we (blacks and whites) were in the old "white" facility for our next grade. We had a teacher's aide who was black. I remember thinking how pretty and nice she was. One day, she came into a room where I was talking to some of my friends. I started talking to her and in the conversation (don't even know what it was about), I started to say the N word, but caught myself, remembering who she was. It was like I said the first syllable, then faded out in shame. The look on her face will stay with me forever, a look of such hurt and disappointment. After that, I never said that word again. That little incident changed me and the way I looked at things.

We went to high school the next year, and things became a little more relaxed. Some of the blacks and whites actually started talking to each other and became friends I guess.

So with all the information given to us as mentioned by JEEP, and as a result of changes in me due to my personal shameful actions, I became someone who didn't pay much attention to race. Of course, that is the first thing I see when I meet someone, but after that, it is the individual and his/her actions which speak to me. Does it make me racist to say I am not racist? Whatever happened to Martin Luther King's dream, that we judge people by the content of their character? I think a lot of those hateful people have forgotten that.

Back
Top Bottom