Hope, fear and the future

Joe said:
They may as well be saying "the sky is green and the grass is blue" to rapturous applause. I mean, if you saw that happening, would you even try to correct such people? Or would you just assume that there's no point, because they've obviously lost their senses? I mean, who wants to try and discuss anything with an insane person? And such people ARE functionally insane at least on those topics.

Well, I was going down an entropic path when I was younger. Something in me just could not surrender entirely though. I, like so many suffer under ignorance. Maybe it was a passion for truth in me that caused me to make some course corrections. Anyway, I don't want to entirely give up on people, although some really are probably hopeless, others are honestly asking.

If I remember correctly it was Jane Roberts as Seth who said that the Apostle Paul was so full of fire because he went down 'the wrong road' for a long time.

Mark said:
Joe said:
They may as well be saying "the sky is green and the grass is blue" to rapturous applause. I mean, if you saw that happening, would you even try to correct such people? Or would you just assume that there's no point, because they've obviously lost their senses? I mean, who wants to try and discuss anything with an insane person? And such people ARE functionally insane at least on those topics.

Well, I was going down an entropic path when I was younger. Something in me just could not surrender entirely though. I, like so many suffer under ignorance. Maybe it was a passion for truth in me that caused me to make some course corrections. Anyway, I don't want to entirely give up on people, although some really are probably hopeless, others are honestly asking.

If I remember correctly it was Jane Roberts as Seth who said that the Apostle Paul was so full of fire because he went down 'the wrong road' for a long time.

Yeah, I think there is a chance that there's a silent minority (not a majority anymore I suspect) out there who are like deer caught in the headlights with all the madness and nonsense. It is for those people also that we continue to shine our own light so that it might help to snap them out of their dumbstruck state and offer a far more truthful explanation of what is going on.

Mark said:

Every line of that description also applies to me, so maybe I'm a kindred spirit. :) My passion for truth was like some absolute intention to get to the bottom of things and find the answer to some final "why". Once I realized there were others who felt similarly despite surface appearances, it just added more fuel to the original desire to find answers.

I think maybe there's a great many people who act like they are hopeless but who can be shepherded into a frame of mind useful for learning more about the illusions they live under...especially when productivity demands some creative involvement and those in the know can offer some useful stimulation at the right moment. For example, readers might be encouraged with pointers to some sci-fi stories in their areas of interest and sci-fi readers might be introduced to Philip K. Dick at the right time...

[quote author=link below]
...we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups—and the electronic hardware exists by which to deliver these pseudo-worlds right into the heads of the reader, the viewer, the listener.[/quote]

Some are hopeless, though, as far as I can tell, and that bunch includes the war-mongerers and "the hateful ones" at every level of government and some other institutions. Society needed a way, in the early days of civilization, to identify and eliminate those, IMO, but we were all too naive. I guess now is the time, though, and we are that one. I'm still working on the how for the areas that touch life closest to home and I know if I can't do it here, I can't do it anywhere.

I'm not big on insulting our canine friends, so I need a replacement for DDE, AKA the dumb-dog extrapolation I currently use to talk about the thinking habits of psychos and idiots. "Psycho-logic" is not meme-ish enough. Any ideas? Here's the explanation...again, from PKD:

The two basic topics which fascinate me are "What is reality?" and "What constitutes the authentic human being?" Over the twenty-seven years in which I have published novels and stories I have investigated these two interrelated topics over and over again. I consider them important topics. What are we? What is it which surrounds us, that we call the not-me, or the empirical or phenomenal world?

In 1951, when I sold my first story, I had no idea that such fundamental issues could be pursued in the science fiction field. I began to pursue them unconsciously.

My first story had to do with a dog who imagined that the garbagemen who came every Friday morning were stealing valuable food which the family had carefully stored away in a safe metal container. Every day, members of the family carried out paper sacks of nice ripe food, stuffed them into the metal container, shut the lid tightly—and when the container was full, these dreadful-looking creatures came and stole everything but the can.

Finally, in the story, the dog begins to imagine that someday the garbagemen will eat the people in the house, as well as stealing their food. Of course, the dog is wrong about this. We all know that garbagemen do not eat people. But the dog's extrapolation was in a sense logical—given the facts at his disposal.

The story was about a real dog, and I used to watch him and try to get inside his head and imagine how he saw the world. Certainly, I decided, that dog sees the world quite differently than I do, or any humans do. And then I began to think, Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world, a world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans.

And that led me wonder, If reality differs from person to person, can we speak of reality singular, or shouldn't we really be talking about plural realities? And if there are plural realities, are some more true (more real) than others? What about the world of a schizophrenic? Maybe, it's as real as our world. Maybe we cannot say that we are in touch with reality and he is not, but should instead say, His reality is so different from ours that he can't explain his to us, and we can't explain ours to him. The problem, then, is that if subjective worlds are experienced too diffrently, there occurs a breakdown of communication... and there is the real illness.

Source:
Philip K Dick: How to build a universe that doesn't fall apart two days later

The story was about a real dog, and I used to watch him and try to get inside his head and imagine how he saw the world. Certainly, I decided, that dog sees the world quite differently than I do, or any humans do. And then I began to think, Maybe each human being lives in a unique world, a private world, a world different from those inhabited and experienced by all other humans.[/b]

And the above is, perhaps, the true and ultimate meaning of life. Life is about growth, but what is "life" if not the relationships we have with other people, and therefore what is growth in life but the growth of our relationships with others. But growth in what way? A combining perhaps, of those formerly unique private worlds, into something greater than the sum of the parts, something than can create or attract a new life or world by the concentration and communalization of those private realities that in themselves do not have the strength or power to do so. In addition, of course, this process would have to involve not just a shared view of reality, but rather one that resonates with an objective reality, or with the greater forces of nature aka broad-scale objective reality creation.

Seems to me that's kind of the process we are following. Getting to know ourselves and others who share the same view of reality that eschews the subjectivties and fallacies of those separate "unique private lives".

Well, since we're talking about people merging their individual maps so that we all can have the same map, with our individual ones as 'special cases' of the big one (like Newtonian physics is a special case of quantum physics) and our big map being anchored to ground:

[quote author=PKD]
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
[/quote]

...then I may as well suggest one more piece that can be evaluated and integrated in its proper place.

I believe the "thought sphere" exists, regardless of whatever name it goes by here and there. For me, that's the only way to explain the first month of this year as a month for oddities and curiosities of an associative character arising in so many people's consciousness right now.

I started paying closer attention to this with the introduction of the thread about David Bowie dead at 69, the Alan Rickman dead at 69, then the connection between Alan and David and the Bowie connection (as the character Eric Lampton, aka "Mother Goose" in PKD's book "Valis") to PKD (alleged), then the appearance of the PKD article on SoTT and facebook, the recent update on a missing Maylasian flight from years ago and a C's session asking about PKD and a web page on the main Cassiopaea mentioning some of these things (missing flights and other curiosities like PKD):

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/10/05/flight-990-mars-probe-contrails-and-weather-anomalies-montaukees-ongs-hat-philip-k-dick-and-other-curiosities/

So, whether my belief is really justified or not, the assumption that it's true seems to help me notice trends and to be ready with something a person IRL may find useful for their current needs and maybe serve as a pointer to some reality checks in the form of matrix consciousness.

Even our own interest in body to gene/DNA and gene/DNA to body feedback loops plays a part in this. The only thing I haven't seen included yet, is the idea of DNA also serving as potential logic gates to the 'outside' thought sphere and acting like bi-directional portals for the information flows we're already familiar with.

To me, this all relates to "HOPE" as its being expressed in relation to death and conditions for ourselves and the rest of humanity right now. It might even be an objective (DNA and genes are objective) basis for hope that doesn't ultimately depend on a kind of "faith."

The question that's been on my mind recently goes something like: does DNA unfold at the body's death? And, regardless, could it be that whatever is informationally structurally coherent and truthful in our knowledge and being gets transceived through those gates into the thought sphere? From that point on, 5th density rest, recurrence and all those other ideas come into play but the DNA/gene question is what mostly interests me.

It's not like there's no precedent for it. The idea of a thought sphere can be traced back to Teilhard de Chardin in The Phenomenon of Man (and map merging==coadunation) (_https://archive.org/details/ThePhenomenonOfMan) and even further back from what I understand.

And the idea of a biological-quantum connection is explored in Jeffrey Satinover's The Quantum Brain among others like Mae Wan-Ho; and DNA as logic gates for performing quantum-computer calculations is discussed in this paper:

_https://www.eecis.udel.edu/~wood/BMC/papers/BioSystems.pdf

So, here we are...despite surface appearances, nothing but hope everywhere! :)

A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Definitely this is the key...Thanks sitting to posted it.Thanks Ennio,Buddy,Mark. Beherenow keep fighting...don`t give up.

There is silence people working really hard in orden to make a better world.That is the case of Manuela Carmena,the Madrid Mayor.She wrote a book named "Why the things could be different"basically she tell us that the Empathy is the key."We can make huge changes,but we can start changing small things.Changes one by one maybe means little,but the sum of small changes could make a better world"and she gives a lot of practical examples than led to improve the Spanish Low when she was Judge.And this is her way of work as Madrid Mayor right now.Of course the mass media do not talk about this(soon i will put more information in Spanish side)

In the other side we have the education in Finland and i found that all the system is base on the Confidence and according to them not in the control.They do not teach the students how to memorize.The students learn how to deal and resolve problems in real time.The political parties are full agree about to do not use education as changeable coin (more information in Spanish side)

We are individually this small change,probably we are developing a CONDUIT...

Thanks again everybody. munaychasumaq, don't worry, I will. Check out the song i recently posted in "What are you listening to"...it helps get the "fire" rekindled and strong.

Buddy, I get what your saying..( which really says a lot about being here and the "mind convergences" that this forum stimulates...i say that because when i first got here your posts would make my head spin..please don't take this the wrong way, but i used to think, "what planet is this guy from?..." either hes too smart, or I'm too dumb, or both" :D....but now, I look forward to your posts...they're almost always something i didn't think of, yet i understand them quite clearly.) so thanks, keep up the good work.
I too really enjoy PKD's work, the SoTT article was excellent...thanks for that. I had a series of minor coincidences after reading it. :huh:

...how about this Buddy, " Patho-logic"

Thanks, Dave

I have been going in and out of a sort of a "funk" that is quite similar to DBZ's original post. Actually, it feels more like one of those cartoons where there is an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other and they are trying to get you to do things. If you look at the cycles, the rise and fall of civilizations, cosmic catastrophes, alien interventions, movements and counter movements, it all seems rather pointless. All of these cycles just repeat and repeat and repeat and don't seem to go anywhere. Caesar failed, Gurdjieff failed, and Putin will fail, nothing ever really matters in the end. Men are machines and nothing but mechanical actions can be expected of machines.

So, the "devil" tells me that this existence is nothing but an infinite horizon of darkness, just look at the evidence that you see around you and the case speaks for itself; accept it and submit. The forces of darkness are so much more powerful than you that even if you could resist, they will crush you and your hopeless cause; accept it and submit. The "angel" says, you don't really believe that do you? If it were true, there would be no existence at all, only an eternal stillness. Love exists in this reality and is integral to its construction. My overall response to this has been that looking at it from a 3D perspective the "devil" is correct, however I will not accept it and submit, because the "angel" does have a point which brings me to this:
session950121 said:
Q: (L) Yes. Okay. How "long", and I put long in quotes, because we know, as you say, there is no time, but how long, as we measure it, have the Grays been interacting with our race? The Grays, not the Lizards, the Grays, the cybergenetic probes?
A: No.
Q: (L) What do you mean, "No"?
A: Time travelers, therefore, "Time is ongoing."
Q: (L) Okay, recently I read a couple of books JR gave me, "Knight in Shining Armor" and "Replay". Both of these books described time travel.
A: No, not finished with answer. Do you understand the gravity of last response?
Q: (L) They are time travelers, they can move forward and backward in time, they can play games with our heads... (T) They can set up the past to create a future they want. (D) They can organize things so that they can create the energy that they need... (L) They can also make things look good, make them feel good, make them seem good, they can make you have an idea one minute, and then the next minute, create some sort of situation that confirms that idea...
A: When you asked how long, of course it is totally unlimited, is it not?
Q: (L) That's not good. If they were to move back through space time and alter an event in our past, would that alteration in the past instantaneously alter our present as well?
A: Has over and over and over.
Q: (D) So they do it over and over and over, constantly? (L) So, at each...
A: You just are not yet aware, and have no idea of the ramifications!!!
Q: (L) We're getting a little glimmer! Yeah, I do, a little! (T) The ramifications of being able to move in and out of time and manipulate it the way you want (JR/Laura) And the ramifications of what they're doing to us; what they are doing to us and what they will do to us, over and over. (F) What did it say about over and over? (L) So, in other words, our only real prayer in this whole damn situation is to get out of this density level. That's what they're saying, that's what it sounds like to me.
A: Close.
Q: (L) Because, otherwise, we're just literally, as in that book, stuck in the replay over and over and over, and the Holocaust could happen over and over, and we could just, you know... Ghengis Khan, Atilla the Hun... over and over and over again. (T) We're stuck in a time loop; they're putting us in a time loop. (J) Are we in a time loop?
A: Yes.
I have been reading the annotated transcripts and the main area of interest for me in those books is the exposition on critical channeling and analysis of corruption in the material and how it occurs. It addresses the 10% inspiration 90% perspiration rule in a much more clear and concise way for me.

It occurred to me that this building of a conduit and moving into a different reality is the only thing which really trumps the "devil's" argument in the metaphor I used above, and knowing what I know about hyperdimensional realities, there may be more truth in it than I would suppose. However, how do we know such a thing is even real? What is the evidence? I am convinced that the Cassiopaeans' description of 4D STS is pretty much the truth, I have read dozens of UFO books and paranormal accounts from various independent sources which more or less back up what they say when taken in a big picture view. This Wave/transition to 4D stuff is a bit more mysterious. If, in the context of "critical channeling," we take the Cassiopaeans off the table for the moment, what evidence do we have that suggests that we are witnessing the completion of the Grand Cycle and not just the run of the mill catastrophes that litter the geologic record?

That sneaky ol' devil can come in and say, "You believe all of that stuff because you want to believe it, you piece together various esoteric texts to fit your assumptions, but you don't really know anything. Admit it!" As far as evidence of the Grand Cycle goes, the only thing I've got is the "reality split" phenomenon we all sort of went through in Sept/Oct, but that's only one subjective event. It would be interesting if there are things that I'm overlooking which make it more concrete and practical.

I don't know if this is a question that can be satisfactorily answered with our current level of knowledge, but it is sort of an internal battleground that got dredged up yet again this past week. I sort of find myself clinging to the fact that it is scientifically demonstrated in the PSI experiments that thought can create reality to a small degree, and if you add enough collinear tiny effects to get some real amplitude in the wave it might be big enough to effect real changes, but oftentimes I feel like I'm fighting this losing battle to my dying breath. I suppose refusing to submit just because you can is something which drives the dark side nuts and gives a certain satisfaction in itself, but it's not easy.

beherenow said:
Buddy, I get what your saying..( which really says a lot about being here and the "mind convergences" that this forum stimulates...i say that because when i first got here your posts would make my head spin..please don't take this the wrong way, but i used to think, "what planet is this guy from?..." either hes too smart, or I'm too dumb, or both" :D....but now, I look forward to your posts...they're almost always something i didn't think of, yet i understand them quite clearly.) so thanks, keep up the good work.
I too really enjoy PKD's work, the SoTT article was excellent...thanks for that.

Thanks for the kind words, Dave. I sometimes forget I'm supposed to be working on making my ideas simpler and my writing more accessible to others, so I appreciate the feedback.

beherenow said:
...how about this Buddy, " Patho-logic"

Thanks, Dave

Like!

Neil said:
I don't know if this is a question that can be satisfactorily answered with our current level of knowledge, but it is sort of an internal battleground that got dredged up yet again this past week. I sort of find myself clinging to the fact that it is scientifically demonstrated in the PSI experiments that thought can create reality to a small degree, and if you add enough collinear tiny effects to get some real amplitude in the wave it might be big enough to effect real changes, but oftentimes I feel like I'm fighting this losing battle to my dying breath.

Are you limiting your definition of thought to what occurs in the head, Neil? And if you are, do you think that might be important? I'm just asking because I don't see anything that's not thought in one form or another, at one level or another. For example, your "thought body" is a single idea that is so intimately connected to every fiber of your physical being, that you can do a fully coordinated walk across a room without giving it a single (narrative) thought. That movement is thought and 'thinking' at that level. And there are many levels to reality, IMO. (It's a theory, anyway, and one that makes sense to me.)

In fact, if you've followed Laura's thinking on the concept of "group soul", then it probably won't be much of a stretch to imagine a single living entity on some level of abstraction (of thought), composed of multiple discrete manifestations in our 3D world (seemingly separate people?). And don't we have a concept for a human aggregate of the future or something similar, and isn't the concept of a hyperdimensional control system based on possibilities such as this?

Just asking because I may be misunderstanding you. Maybe what's so important about the devil vs the angel's argument is not so much who's right, but that it keeps our attention narrowed into either/or frameworks?

Well, I'm having a bit of brain fog about this tonight, but I was defining thought in this case in terms of what the 3rd density mind/body/spirit complex can do to alter the structure of its physical reality. I think it is pretty well demonstrated that minds aren't confined to brains, so I wasn't limiting it to that, although it was kind of the focus of my discussion. I wasn't really going into transcendent manifestations of consciousness and thoughtforms which permeate multiple levels of reality and create the laws from a higher cosmos. I also wasn't speaking of the more mundane "I have an idea, so I'm going to invent a device that will change people's lives," process. I was talking about putting energy out there and through a nonlinear process, it changes the trajectory of events that are experienced.

My whole muddled thought process at the moment seems to be revolving around "meeting yourself in the future." The Cassiopaeans said that when the transition to 4D occurs they merge with us, temporarily or something like that. But the wave doesn't "arrive" until enough potential has built on our end to allow the current to jump the gap and close the circuit, kind of like a synapse. In order to do this, we need to organize our "group soul aggregation" which seems to involve creating a proto-social memory complex. The question I ask myself at the moment is, is this really possible?

Of course, if the Cassiopaeans are real, and I see no reason to doubt that they are, its kind of a silly question because this very thing must have happened in order for them to exist in the first place.

The thing is, this is more of an emotional issue than an intellectual one, which I'm trying to articulate in an intellectual way. I've got these competing influences trying to align my energy in a certain way, and I guess it's because I'm not properly emotionally integrated or something like that. There really isn't a lot of clarity to anything I've written here, which is unusual for me. I'm going to have to think about it.

Neil said:
Well, I'm having a bit of brain fog about this tonight, but I was defining thought in this case in terms of what the 3rd density mind/body/spirit complex can do to alter the structure of its physical reality. I think it is pretty well demonstrated that minds aren't confined to brains, so I wasn't limiting it to that, although it was kind of the focus of my discussion. I wasn't really going into transcendent manifestations of consciousness and thoughtforms which permeate multiple levels of reality and create the laws from a higher cosmos. I also wasn't speaking of the more mundane "I have an idea, so I'm going to invent a device that will change people's lives," process. I was talking about putting energy out there and through a nonlinear process, it changes the trajectory of events that are experienced.

If the potential is there, it can happen, but a mere human doesn't have any power to force it, I don't think. The proper approach I'm thinking about is more like: You've got to "let it happen if it wants to and don't be in the way."

Neil said:
My whole muddled thought process at the moment seems to be revolving around "meeting yourself in the future." The Cassiopaeans said that when the transition to 4D occurs they merge with us, temporarily or something like that. But the wave doesn't "arrive" until enough potential has built on our end to allow the current to jump the gap and close the circuit, kind of like a synapse. In order to do this, we need to organize our "group soul aggregation" which seems to involve creating a proto-social memory complex. The question I ask myself at the moment is, is this really possible?

Where do you think you came from if not from a somehow "larger" form? If you pursue a negative line of thought too far you'll defeat your own reasoning because if you are really so unique that you are not a "breakdown" product of the future, then you have no future. You end here. But I don't see such an 'end' happening to you or us. To me, it's just logical to answer in the affirmative.

Neil said:
Of course, if the Cassiopaeans are real, and I see no reason to doubt that they are, its kind of a silly question because this very thing must have happened in order for them to exist in the first place.

You don't have to believe in the C's. They say that themselves. You need believe nothing. Just step out of the narrower frame of thought whenever you can and let the truth and the world become what it wants to. You will be a part of it unless you're totally useless (and I don't think you are). :)

Neil said:
The thing is, this is more of an emotional issue than an intellectual one, which I'm trying to articulate in an intellectual way. I've got these competing influences trying to align my energy in a certain way, and I guess it's because I'm not properly emotionally integrated or something like that. There really isn't a lot of clarity to anything I've written here, which is unusual for me. I'm going to have to think about it.

I see. That makes sense. When trying to think clearly in words, emotions add much more activity in the brain's neural substrate. Basically, a lot of counter-productive synaptic activity.

Take a break and come back to it later. You just posted in the Transpatagonia thread and quite clearly demonstrated a more awakened cognitive state sometimes called the inductive cognition to distinguish it from the more internal deductive work composed of mathematical operators and 'therefores.' The problem you seemed stuck with is that you see the benefit of the more cognitively awakened state but you shut it back down when you believe you are just using it to somehow "escape."

Re-read that post on that thread when you're not feeling so foggy and maybe you'll see what I mean.

About hope. This is what Gurdjieff had to say about it :

[quote author= Gurdjieff]Hope, when bold, is strength. Hope, with doubt, is cowardice. Hope, with fear, is weakness.[/quote]

What if this planet is a reality TV show for other planets?

I agree with Nail, about this topic, I always have the feeling, that everything is repetitive, in my personal life and in the history of the countrys and the history of the world, today I read this "What if this planet is a reality TV show for other planets"..
It looks just like that......like the Jim Carrey Movie

I notice that in my life the same type of people appears where I live, where I work, the same things or situations happens Is like everything is so much programed.... and others get along and do very well and others not ..and you know? is boring...al least to me..and make changes, is useless, because 'they know everything" and will insert anything they need to keep you doing the same crap, even if you perceive it..theres no way out.....
And even if you live your life more graceful, and learn your lessons, and try to be a good person,CREATIVE and make everyday meaningfull etc, is a never ending story,is the same old story...the c's said ," small changes can be your way to start building another reality, but really? theres nothing....and if we are all here in 3D stuck in a LOOP, for thousands and thousands of years,(earth time) I don't see how we can grow and learn and I mean really learn how to make the change, and leave this loop, if we are so unaware and ignorant , and we are so vulnerable and defensless to this STS beings, to them we are property, resources, and slaves and as far as I concern ,Is like humans and animals, we humans are more advance in conscience, and animals don't have a chance of be like us, and we kill them eat them, torture them, In Spain or Mexico they do this Bullfighting, and you can see how the bull will go to the rodeo and the toreros stab the animal ,provoke and tease the bull, and then they kill ...and the bull never figure it out , how to leave that situation because is just an animal with a conscience of a 2d being...so the beings of the 4d and 5d and so on can do whatever they want to us and we don't have a chance to escape..they have a lot of advantage in technology and evolution,,and we have to live and work for this and that or what? you always hear the phrase that life is not easy life is a struggle,etc, but this is to much...and is boring, BECAUSE we are no threat..is a very unfair GAME, not funny because in a game there must be players of almost the same apptitud and abilty or the same level... And the same is for the animals , that humans are taking away there habitat, there food, and if we eat them and take away there babys, and torture them in many ways is not fair also..I don't understand the design of creation and I read the C's I know what they said about these, and for me they are very good teachers...but still have my thoughts and doubts ..If all these awakening and cycles stuff, is just another input to make us believe,..things, because the game is about to change, but not as we think, it will be another movie with another name, but we humans will remain, in the same old LOOP.

- Hi piliangie

[quote author= piliangie]the c's said ," small changes can be your way to start building another reality, but really? theres nothing....and if we are all here in 3D stuck in a LOOP, for thousands and thousands of years[/quote]

They indeed said that, and I wouldn't say that nothing has chanced. Putin means business, he is the only one capable of going up against the PTB war machine. Just imagine Syria without Putin.

The secret government mentioned in this session = 4STS. Take note here that they didn't anticipated Putin + the shift in the timeline. All this happened without there control. 4STS simply isn't all that powerful :

[quote author= Session 10 October 2015]Q: (L) So, I guess that's kind of what you've been doing. You noticed the changes in the American position. It changes one day to the next. They tried to launch this whole anti-Russia campaign, and then they backed away. "Get out of Syria!" and then they backed away from that. It's just crazy.

(Pierre) They're desperate.

(Perceval) There's been talk before of a kind of secret government that is not the overt government. Is it possible that they are in some way restraining the Americans like you just described?

A: The secret government did not anticipate Putin.

Q: (L) Well we had a funny talk the other day where we speculated that we moved into a different timeline. In previous years, we were in a timeline where there was not or could not be a Putin - or at least a Putin as he is in this one. Then, somehow some way, we moved ourselves into a different timeline. Well, I know it's a little egotistical to say that our efforts to send a signal could have shifted us into this other timeline and in effect helped with the manifesting of the changes of today... Is it a possibility that we helped even in a small way?

A: More than you have given yourselves credit for!

Q: (L) Alright. So, when I gave these talks here at these meetings we had a few years ago, and I described making a decision to help and just do one thing after another, day after day; in making such choices one day after the other, will this gradually move you step-by-step to a different timeline?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So it's accumulation of daily steps, daily choices, daily activities?

A: Yes and it would be extremely beneficial if more of your members learned and practiced this.[/quote]

- If we want the time-loop to end. Humanity has to learn its lessons. As for 4STS, It won't be an unfair game forever like you called it. The C's mentioned that there comes a moment that the level playing field with them will be leveled for 4STO candidates. Better prepare for it. Please keep the fight alive.

Back
Top Bottom