How are you feeling?

It’s hard wired :) And I shut it off when I go to bed (small house same sleeping quarters).

But I have definitely had weird vibes in general in that bedroom and it’s a damp room so keeping the mold spores down has been difficult. Not sure if the dampness and energy are related. Sleep hygiene is still a work in progress here :)

I should get an EMF meter though, one of the reasons we sleep in that room is because the other room has the literal electrical meters on the outside wall.
Dampness and mold in living quarters is a no go. This should be obvious.

It’s hard wired :) And I shut it off when I go to bed (small house same sleeping quarters).

But I have definitely had weird vibes in general in that bedroom and it’s a damp room so keeping the mold spores down has been difficult. Not sure if the dampness and energy are related. Sleep hygiene is still a work in progress here :)

I should get an EMF meter though, one of the reasons we sleep in that room is because the other room has the literal electrical meters on the outside wall.
Dehumidifiers work very well, either powered or disposable, I use disposable ones as living on a boat, there are high moisture levels and don't want to use too much power or tax the boats systems too much. They last a long time if there are enough if them in the room.

Even the disposable ones make a massive difference, the hanging type and and others that you can place on the floor. They seem relatively safe, as it's just calcium chloride a kind of salt and not a bad thing for salt to be used either when it comes to creating good energies or so I've read.

Human resilience for tragedy is beyond anyone's expectations.
This is a fascinating thread from which I have learned a lot concerning what is happening to forum members. Apart from a recent scary "dream"? where an entity was trying to suffocate me with my pillow, I have mostly had decent nights. I try to be as optimistic as possible about our dire situation on earth (very difficult at times). It is impossible however, not to feel immense sadness at the state people find themselves in, especially in war zones. It is a million times worse knowing that our fellow humans are doing this to their own species. Beyond belief cruel. As @Gaby pointed out humans have a huge resilience to tragedy. We read and see things that would normally break people but somehow they carry on, even after they have lost everyone and everything that made life worth living. There is no doubt that human beings are quite amazing. I have to keep reminding myself that what is happening is all part of the Grand Design and is meant to be. I put my trust in the Universe and pray as much as possible. It is important to realise that we all chose to be here at this time for a reason and we have to live through it in the best way we can, while assisting others to live through it also.

Sometimes when I walk down the high street and look at the pre Christmas shops and shoppers I think that this is not reality. It is quite a frightening thought and makes me feel very sad. The thing that mostly keeps me sane (apart from this forum) is meeting with friends and having convivial good times. At an ex-colleague lunch the other day we just chatted and laughed for 3 hours and I think everyone felt happy and relaxed. It is bonds like this that will help us all in the times ahead.

Back
Top Bottom