How are you feeling?

There are so many dogs in shelters and rescues, waiting for the right person to find them. Maybe yours is waiting for you there.

This where I have been looking, I don't want a young pup because I live alone and work 9-5 and it wouldn't be fair on the doggo. I am looking for something around 6-12months possibly a little older. She will find me when the time is right :)

I wonder if it works the same way for pets too, and that often, if the right pet just happens to come along for you at the right time, it’s because it’s a 2D soul getting ready to graduate to 3D.

Interesting idea!! I like it! That would work with the idea of having faith that the universe will deliver what is needed on both levels!

As with increased awareness of what is and what isn't, knowing one has to let go illusions. While at the same time, there is this sadness and nostalgia flowing though your heart; about what once was (and you did liked it !) but isn't anymore because it can't be (or - it ain't present anymore in the same way).

Like a "slow goodbye".

I like the way you put that, I think there is a certain "responsibility" with gaining knowledge, to further facilitate letting go of the illusions. It's like killing the nostalgic scared cow that we didn't know we had? I guess the same could be said for the rose coloured glasses version where we look back and "remember" the good things, that in reality weren't really as good!?

With a bit of word play, re-membering could mean to become a member again, someone who belongs. It could also mean the reintegration of something, some part of our energy or experience, that was dis-membered. Often we remember only the negative, and remembering the good times in our lives (even if we were somewhat clueless rascals at the time) is very healing.

I can fully vouch for this, as that is one thing I have been working on quite a bit over the last 12 months or so, the reintegration of a part of me that I had suppressed for a very long time. It's an interesting process, which IMO needs to be taken slowly as the psyche tends to have difficulty reincorporating the "missing" part as it was usually discarded for a reason (at least in the psyche mind)

One of my favourite memories was when I was running home from school as a boy. It as just that and nothing else. My backpack was filled with heavy books, but I didn't care - I was running just for the joy of it. It was late spring, I think. And also in my little boy head at the time, there was an idea of something like 'running for the glory of God'. Nothing mattered but that feeling.

I think there is a lot to be said for tapping into childhood joy. We can learn a lot from the childhood self, well, I know I can, when things were simpler and the world was filled with joy and wonder, that sense of curiosity and experimentation, we didn't care what other people thought as much, we just embraced the experience of life.

In times of war, it is essential to make peace with oneself, a task more difficult than making war

making peace with oneself is critical IMO, I think a lot of us are our own worst critic, we expect so much from ourselves, I am learning to be more compassionate with myself. It also somewhat ties into the childhood thing again, because it's like talking to that child who maybe got hurt and acting as a big brother/sister, to calm them and support them and tell them it's going to be alright, re-parenting if you will.

Todays Sott has a couple pieces that are quite hard hitting. Hitting in a way that feels like almost everything is about to be moved into the nostalgia zone. Like during the COVID insanity but way worse. And so I am feeling a kind of dread and loathing…revulsion.

yes, there does seem to be something brewing, I feel a big change coming, maybe as we are more aware of the world we are also more sensitive to it when things are about to change, and that's what many of us are picking up on.

Back then I felt good naturally, now I need a coffee and a cigarette just to relieve tension. I know we have been advised by the Cs that we should stay calm and see the course through, but, man, it gets pretty wearing at times. My prayers and meditation is now focused on getting closely in touch with my younger self more. I think I can kinda re-learn some of my old social savoir-fair that way. Nostalgia can be useful because it can remind you of who you used to be, friends and family too. And that's a very good thing for me at least.

Yes, weary is a good term, but like everything there is balance, I think sometimes we need to just keep putting one foot in front of the other, look for the good, be grateful and keep networking and things will righ themselves. Plus, we all have our own things to help, I like to smoke tobacco too, I use the Neuroptimal, meditate, pray, go for a walk, take flower essences, read romance novels, get into my recording studio and make music, call a mate, write about it here on the forum, and the list goes on, we find more and more things to help and be grateful for, then I think the universe reacts to that. But my point is, find what works for you! and keep looking for other things, all the positive things we can do for ourselves and others are gifts and I think help raise the vibration, which in turn helps to balance.

A factor is objectivity. I know I was more ignorant and absorbed in the vicissitudes of life back in 86, to pick a year. I didn’t really start waking up until the mid 90’s. So I ask myself, are things any different now or is it just a function of seeing more how things have always been?

Good point, are we just more aware now and so things seem more intense, I would also add, that as a younger person we have less responsibilities, so that sense of ease may be partly due to that?

So yeah, it’s a heavy feeling. Like the creepy, eerie D minor synth chord in the movies that foreshadows the coming disaster. I’m prepping, but for what? So I can try to make it as long as possible to watch it all go down. But that going down now feels closer than ever. It shapes up like a struggle to the death; Roland blowing his horn in a noble but lost cause. I loved that story, as a kid. Anyway, a sick doomed feeling I continually do my best to sidestep.

hahaha indeed, maybe add an Augmented 5th to the D minor though :-P

That's the trick isn't it? to be aware of it but not let it eat you whole, all we can do is our best, be better than we were yesterday, help those who ask, do as Laura has done (in our own smaller way), be the lighthouse!!!

This where I have been looking, I don't want a young pup because I live alone and work 9-5 and it wouldn't be fair on the doggo. I am looking for something around 6-12months possibly a little older. She will find me when the time is right :)
I hear ya, but keep in mind that when she finds you, she might not be as old.

I work a 9-5 too and my pup copes rather well with it, even with my two hour commute, so he spends a large chunk of the day by himself, and what I have discovered with him, as he gets older, is that they truly rely on routine, it's as if, he'd rather know for sure he'll be alone for 10 hours, than uncertain if he's going to spend 15 min by himself.

There's also something very beautiful about training a young pup, it can get frustrating, but it's a fun process I have found. And keep in mind that an older pup still requires training and adapting to your environment and your routine.

So, the way I see it at least is, do not jump on just any dog, there needs to be compatibility for sure. But at the same time, try not to put too many restrictions on it either, because sometimes what we need isn't what we want, or think we want.

After reading the previous thoughts and feelings of everyone, I felt that this would be a good place for the following, in helping to give a different perspective on how to perceive the changes all around us…

This is copied from the thread

French 2024-2030 military programming law: a sign?​

Laura said;

Our universe seems to be made up of matter/energy and of consciousness.

Matter/energy by itself "prefers", as it seems, a chaotic state.

Matter/energy by itself doesn't even have a concept of "creation" or "organization". It is the consciousness that brings to life these concepts and by its interaction with matter pushes the universe towards chaos and decay or towards order and creation.

This phenomenon can modeled mathematically and simulated on a computer using EEQT (Event Enhanced Quantum Theory). Whether EEQT faithfully models the interaction of consciousness with matter, we do not know; but chances are that it does because it seems to describe correctly physical phenomena better than just the orthodox quantum mechanics or its rival theories (Bohmian mechanics, GRW etc.)

What we learn from EEQT can be described in simple terms as follows:

Let us call our material universe "the system". The system is characterized by a certain "state". It is useful to represent the state of the system as a point on a disc. The central point of the disk, its origin, is the state of chaos. We could also describe it as "Infinite Potential." The points on the boundary represents "pure states" of being, that is states with "pure, non-fuzzy, knowledge". In between there are mixed states. The closer the state is to the boundary, the more pure, more 'organized' it is.

Now, an external "observer", a "consciousness unit", has some idea - maybe accurate, maybe false or anywhere in between - about the "real state" of the system, and observes the system with this "belief" about the state. Observation, if prolonged, causes the state of the system to "jump". In this sense, you DO "create your own reality", but the devil, as always, is in the details.

The details are that the resulting state of the system under observation can be more pure, or more chaotic depending on the "direction" of the jump. The direction of the jump depends on how objective - how close to the reality of the actual state - the observation is.

According to EEQT if the expectations of the observer are close to the actual state of the system, the system jumps, more often than not, into more organized, less chaotic state.

If, on the other hand, the expectation of the observer is close to the negation of the actual state (that is when the observer's beliefs are not TRUE according to the ACTUAL state - the objective reality), then the state of the system, typically, will jump into a state that is more chaotic, less organized. Moreover, it will take, as a rule, much longer time to accomplish such a jump.

In other words, if the observer's knowledge of the actual state is close to the truth, then the very act of observation and verification causes a jump quickly, and the resulting state is more organized; pure. If the observer's knowledge of the actual state is false, then it takes usually a long time to cause a change in the state of the system, and the resulting state is more chaotic.

What this means is that order can be brought out of chaos by observing chaos as it IS and not pretending that it is otherwise.

In short, everyone who "believes" in an attempt to "create reality" that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain't gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this "staring down the universe" exercise with you.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance, you then become more "aligned" with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential.

I hear ya, but keep in mind that when she finds you, she might not be as old.

I work a 9-5 too and my pup copes rather well with it, even with my two hour commute, so he spends a large chunk of the day by himself, and what I have discovered with him, as he gets older, is that they truly rely on routine, it's as if, he'd rather know for sure he'll be alone for 10 hours, than uncertain if he's going to spend 15 min by himself.

There's also something very beautiful about training a young pup, it can get frustrating, but it's a fun process I have found. And keep in mind that an older pup still requires training and adapting to your environment and your routine.

So, the way I see it at least is, do not jump on just any dog, there needs to be compatibility for sure. But at the same time, try not to put too many restrictions on it either, because sometimes what we need isn't what we want, or think we want.

Thanks mate, some food for thought, I am trying not to anticipate and just let my intuition and DCM guide me, my feeling is I will know when the "right" one is here. I guess it's kind of like with a perspective partner, you put your intention out there for what you are looking for and the universe provides what you need when the time is right.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance, you then become more "aligned" with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential.

Thanks for the reminder mate, yeah it's powerful stuff!

I've been getting back into tarot of late, trying to gain more intuitive insights as to my own state and what my guides want me to observe more closely. With feeling this ill at ease vibe atm, it's more difficult to be objective, as things tend to be "coloured" by the feeling. I am an over thinker, which is something I have been working on for years, and when, as is atm there is no overt apparent reason for this feeling, it tends to send me into overdrive, trying to figure out what is causing it and trying to understand it so I can learn that lesson and move forward.

Interestingly with the tarot, the cards are indicating a big change and lots of positive energy and things flowing in, which itself, helps to lift the vibe, be grateful and hang in there while things sort themselves out and new energies emerge. So, for me, it's about hanging in there, knowing that things will work out the way they are meant to and trying not to drive myself crazy by over analysing, but still being receptive to what is coming in from guides/DCM etc, as with most things it's all about balance :)

I've been getting back into tarot of late, trying to gain more intuitive insights as to my own state and what my guides want me to observe more closely.
I’m always so curious what or who these “guides” are that people refer to. It’s such a nebulous term. Some think of them as angels, some as dead relatives, others as non-human beings. Out of curiosity may I ask which category your guides belong to and how you came to believe in them?

With feeling this ill at ease vibe atm, it's more difficult to be objective, as things tend to be "coloured" by the feeling. I am an over thinker, which is something I have been working on for years, and when, as is atm there is no overt apparent reason for this feeling, it tends to send me into overdrive, trying to figure out what is causing it and trying to understand it so I can learn that lesson and move forward.
In my experience the remedy to the “ill at ease vibe” is action. Those actions may be different to everyone but think of “energy in movement” versus “energy that is stagnant”.

Once you’re out of this phase and things are more clearer and expansive then thinking about and analyzing the causes/trigger is easier because more clarity and expanded energy allows for this.

Action could be helping another, or some form of physical movement that you know already from past experience helps to clear things or reset the “vibes”. Often it’s something you don’t like doing or resist doing but you know you always feel better after you’ve done it.

For me my personal tools for resetting the energy environment are:
- water, preferably swimming
- deep cleaning the house
- reading recommended books that got too difficult and I only read part of
- physical exercise
- EE

I always try at least something to reset on all levels, the mind, the body, the emotions and the spirit.

Movement of the mind out of thought loops and into acquiring knowledge. (Reading, research)

Movement of the body and the breath, cleans out stagnant energy in the body. Fasting and parasite cleanses help here too. Deep cleaning of the home is physical exercise and it’s helping to move out stagnant energies in the home.

Movement of the spirit or connecting to the higher self is one that’s more difficult to pinpoint or for me to describe, so I could be totally wrong. However I’ve noted it in doing EE, prayer, meditation, music, art, helping others, appreciating beauty and gratitude.

In fact I could be wrong on all of this but I’ve been taking notes on my triggers of what cause me to experience darker/ periods and what helps to get me back into lighter, more expansive periods.

Just waiting for the Universe to change things has not in my experience been the answer. My actions and my choices is what affects change and it’s difficult. Why do we resist doing things that we know make us feel better? That’s a question I continue to struggle with.

There are definitely a longer list of things that make me feel good but are easy to do. Something that is easy for you (music) would be a mission for me. The real answer lies in the ones you actively avoid. Then just do, don’t think and see if it affects the “vibes”.

After reading the previous thoughts and feelings of everyone, I felt that this would be a good place for the following, in helping to give a different perspective on how to perceive the changes all around us…

This is copied from the thread

French 2024-2030 military programming law: a sign?​

Laura said;

Our universe seems to be made up of matter/energy and of consciousness.

Matter/energy by itself "prefers", as it seems, a chaotic state.

Matter/energy by itself doesn't even have a concept of "creation" or "organization". It is the consciousness that brings to life these concepts and by its interaction with matter pushes the universe towards chaos and decay or towards order and creation.

This phenomenon can modeled mathematically and simulated on a computer using EEQT (Event Enhanced Quantum Theory). Whether EEQT faithfully models the interaction of consciousness with matter, we do not know; but chances are that it does because it seems to describe correctly physical phenomena better than just the orthodox quantum mechanics or its rival theories (Bohmian mechanics, GRW etc.)

What we learn from EEQT can be described in simple terms as follows:

Let us call our material universe "the system". The system is characterized by a certain "state". It is useful to represent the state of the system as a point on a disc. The central point of the disk, its origin, is the state of chaos. We could also describe it as "Infinite Potential." The points on the boundary represents "pure states" of being, that is states with "pure, non-fuzzy, knowledge". In between there are mixed states. The closer the state is to the boundary, the more pure, more 'organized' it is.

Now, an external "observer", a "consciousness unit", has some idea - maybe accurate, maybe false or anywhere in between - about the "real state" of the system, and observes the system with this "belief" about the state. Observation, if prolonged, causes the state of the system to "jump". In this sense, you DO "create your own reality", but the devil, as always, is in the details.

The details are that the resulting state of the system under observation can be more pure, or more chaotic depending on the "direction" of the jump. The direction of the jump depends on how objective - how close to the reality of the actual state - the observation is.

According to EEQT if the expectations of the observer are close to the actual state of the system, the system jumps, more often than not, into more organized, less chaotic state.

If, on the other hand, the expectation of the observer is close to the negation of the actual state (that is when the observer's beliefs are not TRUE according to the ACTUAL state - the objective reality), then the state of the system, typically, will jump into a state that is more chaotic, less organized. Moreover, it will take, as a rule, much longer time to accomplish such a jump.

In other words, if the observer's knowledge of the actual state is close to the truth, then the very act of observation and verification causes a jump quickly, and the resulting state is more organized; pure. If the observer's knowledge of the actual state is false, then it takes usually a long time to cause a change in the state of the system, and the resulting state is more chaotic.

What this means is that order can be brought out of chaos by observing chaos as it IS and not pretending that it is otherwise.

In short, everyone who "believes" in an attempt to "create reality" that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain't gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this "staring down the universe" exercise with you.

This post really got me thinking, it's amazing. Was thinking how also it really applies personally, as in when I've not got to know myself and perceive objective truth about self, (and other selves) and made choices based on wishful thinking like,

'oh I'll be okay if this or that happens.. It's fine I'm okay with it",

or 'this person is good for me, and I for them'...

Then when I've actually come to experience whatever it is, then discover that actually what I thought was true about myself and/or others was wrong.

And it's only through putting myself in a difficult situation that turns out to be stressful, do i actually learn what really is true and good for the authentic self (for want of better word) rather that what isn't.

Like by not knowing myself and making decisions based on wishful thinking I've got myself into several situations that have caused alot of inconvenience, and are taking alot of work to sort out. Eg bad relationship choices, move choices, job choices, the lot! Now in process of moving yet again.
And if I'd known myself better and what works in my life then I'd have made decisions based on this, and this would have translated into a much more efficient use of energy, better life circumstances, less chaotic events.

But maybe this is one of the only ways to learn who we are, to experience stuff so they aren't necessarily mistakes or something like that.

The bit about creating reality really got me thinking too.. It's always been kinda a conundrum for me to try to work out the difference between wishing thinking, and actually being able to change life/reality in a positive way for real.

(And this hard to put into words).. Like the reality in our world is pretty horrific because of the choices we've made based in lies etc. And when I've perceived some of the shocking truths about it, (and myself which I'm still trying to come to terms with) it's like the catalyst to change the reality through changing ourselves.
And it's like we (some of us) are trying to change in order to create a better reality for ourselves and our fellow men by changing ourselves first, taking actions, like making great efforts to work to know ourselves, know more truth, serve others in the way we can and learn all we can about the grander scheme of things with an open mind. And say by working in agreement with karma or working out simple understandings of Karma which I'm still trying to understand and finding this really difficult, as sometimes trying to discern what actually IS good is a real challenge in this world. And maybe doing this, we can change what is reality for ourselves or change what is. So I hope I'm not going down the wrong path here after reading this post lol! I'm too idealistic maybe or is this wishful thinking?
Or is it sort of saying the same thing about if when we perceive objective truth then we can create more order and peace, which in a way is creating a better reality. As in its as if there are 2 types of reality creating and I've been trying work out the difference for ages..

The type of wishful thinking reality creating, that is what someone decides to believe something just in their own heads because they want to see it, eg like the lady who throught that the rainforests were still fine and not being cut down, because she decided to believe it.
Or the kind of reality creating that takes great effort to change our level of being and consciousness in a positive way by perceiving the more of the hard truth which is sometimes not what we want to see, which does actually create a better place for those that do.

Sorry if I'm going off topic I've been thinking about this so much! This post really helped to put something into words. Trying to discern between true creating reality, and wishful thinking "creating reality" if that makes sense.
And i dunno really these are just some musings and I've probably not got the actual gist of it. Anyway thank you for sharing Laura's post it's such a deep thing to try to think about, really got my head fried trying to understand it lol.

I realize that during difficult periods, training in childhood where traumas intervened, my brain seems to have stuck. He replays the shock indefinitely as if to grasp it, but taking it with me (understanding it) fails.
It cannot go beyond that because I remain at this point as if locked in a loop. Even if I was less obsessed with myself than when I was younger, when it leads to blaming oneself and others, in the present I still don't move forward.
In reality, I can't change anything about it, except moving out of this point of view. This is the activity of trauma. This is where it disconnects.

Here I realize that my analysis is, was defective and that I can reorient myself. And during these moments I lived with a reduced share of my possibilities. A half-life where there is a lack of substance and depth.
At this breaking point, I see that I have reversed the data, and that is why I blame myself instead of others or circumstances and it is really useless. An absurd loop that is inefficient and isolating. I am simply not responsible for it. It's not for me to repair this, anything, even if I witnessed it.

But it cut me off from my resilience and my possibilities as a part of humanity. When it is only a question of a fair reorientation of the gaze that changes the meaning of (my) life.
I see the reflection of this in the news too, that is to say the manipulation which aims to precisely dehumanize and destroy all possibilities of evolution of societies. Because as humans we would like to fix what is not human.

Je réalise que lors de périodes difficiles, de formation dans l'enfance où des traumatismes sont intervenus, mon cerveau semble être resté coincé. Il rejoue indéfiniment le choc comme pour le saisir, mais le prendre avec soi (le comprendre) échoue.
Cela ne peut aller au-delà car je reste à ce point comme enfermée dans une boucle. Même si je suis moins obsédée par moi-même que plus jeune, lorsque cela mène à blâmer soi et les autres, au présent je n'avance toujours pas.
En réalité je ne peux rien y changer, sauf me déplacer hors de ce point de vue. C'est l'activité du traumatisme. C'est là que cela se déconnecte.

Ici je me rends compte que mon analyse est, était défectueuse et que je peux me réorienter. Et pendant ces moments j'ai vécu avec une part réduite de mes possibilités. Une demie vie où il manque la substance et la profondeur.
À ce point de rupture, je vois que j'ai inversé les données, et c'est pourquoi je me blâme à la place des autres ou des circonstances et c'est vraiment inutile. Une boucle absurde inefficace et qui isole. Je n'en suis pas responsable tout simplement. Ce n'est pas à moi de réparer cela, quoi que ce soit, même si j'en ai été le témoin.

Mais cela m'a coupée de ma résilience et de mes possibles en tant que partie de l'humanité. Quand il s'agit seulement d'une réorientation juste du regard qui change le sens de (ma) la vie.
J'en vois le reflet dans l'actualité aussi, c'est-à-dire la manipulation qui vise à déhumaniser justement et à détruire toutes possibilités d'évolution des sociétés. Parce qu'en tant qu'humain nous voudrions réparer ce qui n'est pas humain.

I’m always so curious what or who these “guides” are that people refer to. It’s such a nebulous term. Some think of them as angels, some as dead relatives, others as non-human beings. Out of curiosity may I ask which category your guides belong to and how you came to believe in them?

For me it's mostly ancestors in 5D, or angels like warriors, healers, guides of the Light. I've also had interactions with 2D animal guides a few times in my life. Given that the soul is fractal and can manifest in multiple densities at once, these animal guides may have been me talking to myself in some roundabout way. It still pretty much saved my life at the time. A guide can also probably be one's higher self in 4D. Or 4D helpers. Could also be certain authors or teachers or groups of people in 3D, people who help us on our date with destiny. It may also be a young girl in 3D trying to sell you cookies!

Ahem.

As for how I came to believe in them, it was basically from learning about the reality of the afterlife and ancestors, praying to them for help and also in thanks as recommended by cultures around the world (and the C's), reading books on the afterlife, info on densities in the C's sessions, then at a certain point moving on to stuff like intentional visualizations during meditation. That kind of thing.

Thanks mate, some food for thought, I am trying not to anticipate and just let my intuition and DCM guide me, my feeling is I will know when the "right" one is here. I guess it's kind of like with a perspective partner, you put your intention out there for what you are looking for and the universe provides what you need when the time is right.
That is such a simple notion, but it's truly difficult to come to terms with sometimes, we get in our own way, or we get in the way of the universe's flow and wisdom. We can become quite obsessed or determined to get one single outcome out of life, that we miss the larger purpose of certain others, we may become quite angry at reality for choosing to remain at odds with it.

But this simple notion, should be kept in mind as often as possible I think. Specially considering that quote about Love from Paul, I do believe both are intimately related.

For me it's mostly ancestors in 5D, or angels like warriors, healers, guides of the Light. I've also had interactions with 2D animal guides a few times in my life. Given that the soul is fractal and can manifest in multiple densities at once, these animal guides may have been me talking to myself in some roundabout way. It still pretty much saved my life at the time. A guide can also probably be one's higher self in 4D. Or 4D helpers. Could also be certain authors or teachers or groups of people in 3D, people who help us on our date with destiny. It may also be a young girl in 3D trying to sell you cookies!

Ahem.

As for how I came to believe in them, it was basically from learning about the reality of the afterlife and ancestors, praying to them for help and also in thanks as recommended by cultures around the world (and the C's), reading books on the afterlife, info on densities in the C's sessions, then at a certain point moving on to stuff like intentional visualizations during meditation. That kind of thing.
I am on the same page as iamthatis, Guides come on many forms, I guess you could think of it as faith in the divine, that "someone/something" (quite possibly your future or higher self) has your back, and is planting seeds and giving you clues to discern. Because we are here to do the work, not get a magic guide to do it for us, if that makes sense?

I think to define the "guides" almost misses the point though, it's not about what they are and more about having belief in a higher loving power, maybe our intuition is just that, a way for us to access higher knowledge, but it comes through the right brain instead if the left?

In my experience the remedy to the “ill at ease vibe” is action. Those actions may be different to everyone but think of “energy in movement” versus “energy that is stagnant”.

Once you’re out of this phase and things are more clearer and expansive then thinking about and analyzing the causes/trigger is easier because more clarity and expanded energy allows for this.

Action could be helping another, or some form of physical movement that you know already from past experience helps to clear things or reset the “vibes”. Often it’s something you don’t like doing or resist doing but you know you always feel better after you’ve done it.

I agree, I have had this realisation myself, now I practise qigong every day and get up early to go for a walk around the park. I think this helps with energy stagnation for sure!

And when we consciously "decide" to help others rather than focusing on ourselves (as the c's have said before) this helps both ourselves and others, gives us something else to focus on and brings more light into the world.

I always try at least something to reset on all levels, the mind, the body, the emotions and the spirit.

Indeed, energy works on many different levels and aspects, a good reminder, thanks

Movement of the mind out of thought loops and into acquiring knowledge. (Reading, research)

Yes, occupying the mind with acquiring knowledge, I would agree, is another positive thing we can do, I'd never really thought about it until you wrote that, but yes, I do tend to go into "research" mode when things get off kilter. After all earning is fun :)

Just waiting for the Universe to change things has not in my experience been the answer. My actions and my choices is what affects change and it’s difficult. Why do we resist doing things that we know make us feel better? That’s a question I continue to struggle with.

There are definitely a longer list of things that make me feel good but are easy to do. Something that is easy for you (music) would be a mission for me. The real answer lies in the ones you actively avoid. Then just do, don’t think and see if it affects the “vibes”.

I couldn't agree more, it's not about the relying on the external to do it for us, we are the ones to make our choices and do the "doing". I do think, however that sometimes resting is called for rather than over doing it. As my kinesiologist said to me, sometimes doing nothing is doing something, but as with all things it depends on the situation.

That is such a simple notion, but it's truly difficult to come to terms with sometimes, we get in our own way, or we get in the way of the universe's flow and wisdom. We can become quite obsessed or determined to get one single outcome out of life, that we miss the larger purpose of certain others, we may become quite angry at reality for choosing to remain at odds with it.

But this simple notion, should be kept in mind as often as possible I think. Specially considering that quote about Love from Paul, I do believe both are intimately related.

I guess the hard part here is knowing when to stick to your guns and when to get out of the way. Maybe this also has something to do with non anticipation and gratitude, no matter the outcome I am grateful for the experience.

I think to define the "guides" almost misses the point though,
Thank you @987baz for your reply.

I guess for me personally as I go forward in doing the Work, definitions help. I like to understand things as much as possible especially concepts that apparently require belief or trust in unseen entities. This is a research forum after all. When before I’ve asked this question of friends of mine who believe in guides they’ve been unable to properly define them, they don’t really question the nature or source of them. There is the idea that if an entity is sending beneficial “signs” or “clues” and makes one feel good that they must be automatically benevolent. This just doesn’t sit right with me, maybe it’s because I associate the term “guide” with new age literature.

So I’ll respect yours and others belief systems but for myself I’ll continue to question because so far on my journey I’ve had “signs” or “clues” that led me astray and I learned my lesson in that regard. Maybe there really are guides sending “clues” but the way I see it is the individual needs to have done a lot of Work to make sure they’re picking up the truly benevolent “signals”. I still have far too much Work to do on my self before I can have faith in such signals, doesn’t mean I’m not observing or paying attention I’m just weighing their merit.

I’ll endeavor to keep an open mind though on the topic as maybe I’m being too skeptical, the theory of them being our own selves from other densities I find interesting.

Thank you @987baz for your reply.

I guess for me personally as I go forward in doing the Work, definitions help. I like to understand things as much as possible especially concepts that apparently require belief or trust in unseen entities. This is a research forum after all. When before I’ve asked this question of friends of mine who believe in guides they’ve been unable to properly define them, they don’t really question the nature or source of them. There is the idea that if an entity is sending beneficial “signs” or “clues” and makes one feel good that they must be automatically benevolent. This just doesn’t sit right with me, maybe it’s because I associate the term “guide” with new age literature.

So I’ll respect yours and others belief systems but for myself I’ll continue to question because so far on my journey I’ve had “signs” or “clues” that led me astray and I learned my lesson in that regard. Maybe there really are guides sending “clues” but the way I see it is the individual needs to have done a lot of Work to make sure they’re picking up the truly benevolent “signals”. I still have far too much Work to do on my self before I can have faith in such signals, doesn’t mean I’m not observing or paying attention I’m just weighing their merit.

I’ll endeavor to keep an open mind though on the topic as maybe I’m being too skeptical, the theory of them being our own selves from other densities I find interesting.

And I personally think that all you have said above is totally legitimate and understandable! Question everything is indeed the status quo, or at least it should be. In most cases I am very similar, and have been very dubious about such things as well. What changed for me was a sense of knowing, of faith that I was on the right track. Can I prove any of it, no, but just because I can’t doesn’t mean I can’t gain strength and resilience from it, glean some insights, when discerned and run through our thinking and understanding filters most of the time my intuition is on the money .. but not always .. but even that is a learning opportunity.

The point I was trying to make was that at some point we need to trust ourselves and our Intuition, and yes, there is always the “danger” of being led astray or misreading the “signs” this is true, but because we don’t know what the purpose of that is, maybe being lead astray is the lesson?

I agree that blind faith is not a good thing, but how do we develop this faith without being blind?

Just some thought your post inspired ☺️

I thought I might chime in to the last part of this convo @Candice and @987baz. I agree with parts of what you both observe, that there is both a knowing and that we should be careful of seemingly benevolent beings.

I too am on a learning journey and have a tendency to over think and over worry about pretty much everything and anything. Over the years I have missed opportunities due to my natural tendency spend so much time in my own head and I have found it difficult to discern the difference between my own thoughts to intuition or guides.

I definitely find that practicing meditation helps get rid of the monkey on my back which often drowns out my deeper inner knowing and that there are brief moments of 'knowing' what I should do that are almost like hindsights after the fact which I sometimes get right but often get sidetracked by the worry or doubts that can be louder than the whisper of intuition.

If life gets too busy or I lose myself in the daily stuff of doing I tend to forget to just be until my energy becomes so frazzled by the doing that I almost become self sacrifical to try and get more done. I don't necessarily realise that I am on the path to overload until I'm almost bursting at the seams with pressure and then I have to run away (normally to Bali) to do something to release the stress (usually by surfing) and then it is as that stress is released that I realise I let myself get stuck on the program again of doing instead of being.

For years I had a set of Runes that I would use to help listen to the intuition and they really helped. It's not like they gave me insight into anything I didn't know but they did help confirm what I would call gut instincts or intuition ( I guess some would call it guides). I never used the Runes to tell me exactly what to do or how to act, but they were good at helping me not worry so much, kind of like journalling or writing down ideas. After about 15 years a couple of the runes broke so I stopped using them so I started using a pendulum.

The pendulum is different because instead of drawing a spread of Runes, it swings one way or the other as confirmation or rejection of an idea.

Using the pendulum I found our dog who went missing for 8 weeks in dense scrubland. A little Jack Russel, we were told by so many people that he was gone forever but I consulted the pendulum every day by way of hanging it over a map that I magnified more and more, asking the pendulum to tell me if he was in an area that started as 50 sq km and ended up at about 8 x 8metres. I drove to the area the pendulum pointed me to and there he was, our Jack Russel.

The funny thing is, when I found him I knew exactly where he was even without the pendulum and I still wonder if I may have found him without it or not but the pendulum definitely confirmed my knowing or what the guides were telling me but I wasn't able to hear my knowing for the worry.

For me I am getting better and I figure its like a muscle that needs training so maybe the cards or the runes, the pendulum, meditation whatever are similar to going to the gym to get strong enough to run a marathon, or jumping in the ice bath to train our inner resilience.

Anyways, those things just came to mind when I read your posts while I'm here in Bali getting my wave count in to decompress from whatever the pressure is that I've had building in me, probably from doing too much and partly from the World around me being what it is.

Back
Top Bottom