Iodine and Potassium Iodide

Gaby said:
loreta said:
Oh my god, lainey, another long thread! :) Yes, after this one. But knowing how important is magnesium that's why I wanted to know a good one. I will start the magnesium thread after I finished this one! :lkj:

Thank you for your advice!

Unfortunately, most herbal shops in certain countries only sell magnesium chloride or magnesium oxide. People in general are so deficient, that they might still derive some benefit from those. Some of the studies quoted by Carolyn Dean in "The Magnesium Miracle" were done with magnesium chloride.

Some herbal stores might be able to order magnesium citrate from a supplier. That is good enough.

For anyone who struggles to get anything other than the above types of magnesium, a magnesium chloride bath is really wonderful. And if you don't have a bath tub, I remember Endymion recommending a foot bath, just using a bowl of water. That would certainly be better then nothing at all.

Joe said:
Ennio said:
[...] At the same time though, I try to remember why I'm doing this: Its being proactive for the future. And no matter how unpleasant it may be at points, the doing of it adds immeasurably to the chances of being less sick and incapacitated later on – when we want, and will need to be, strong and functional.

I think you're right on the money there with the emotional component. In the line with the idea of 'information theory' and what the Cs have said about viruses being 'information', it seems totally logical that any detoxing of viruses and other toxins would carry with it an 'information' download to the system as these critters and evil things get released.

It certainly helps to know that we are not alone as we go through this "detoxing". It seems the whole process is coupled with dreams that are related to what I'm processing emotionally and thinking during the day. Like some deep healing is taken place?

I have taken now a few doses of DMSA and it has certainly helped as well.

ADDED: Just read T.C. message. Yes, I've been doing mg chloride baths and it also helps a lot. I do pipe breathing and PotS while lying there in the water. I always look forward to those.

DreamGod said:
I was trying to find the asnwer in this thread but didnt find anything.

That is because a lot of the answers can be found in other threads. For instance, e-cigs are VERY bad news:

Chemicals in flavored e-cigs linked to lung disease
http://www.sott.net/article/308430-Chemicals-in-flavored-e-cigs-linked-to-lung-disease

You can find some testimonials here:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,84.msg569112.html#msg569112

NAC could be taken at any point during the day and lugol can be dissolved in a little bit of water.

Have you done any kind of dietary changes to improve your health? Have you read some of the recommended health books?

There are many supplements you could take, but what would be the point of taking some supplements to protect your liver, your brain and so forth IF you are still keen of eating inflammatory foods that challenge your liver and general health? For instance, if you are still drinking beer, you are still having gluten. Another example, glucosamine chondroitin is one of those supplements people take in order to buffer the ill effects of a diet full of gluten.

There are many good resources out there, but "Primal Body, Primal Mind" by Nora Gedgaudas could be a good start since it synthesizes a lot of the material in one single place.

Good to hear that others are going through this 'recapitulation of emotions'-thing. At first, I thought I was going crazy :D

It's quite amazing how supplementing with iodine seems to do some sort of emotional cleansing, too. I've had all sorts of old memories and emotions popping up in my head, and I've viscerally felt these different incidents like they were happening again. These memories/emotions that have surfaced, have mainly been negative, but I've had "replays" of positive incidents, too. And, it's like I've seen and felt more clearly how certain decisions in my life have been plain stupid, and I sense a bit of irritation and frustration when I remember/feel those times again.

It would be interesting to know how this emotional component of iodine therapy exactly works, but I think the theory by Joe and others about some sort of information release happening when we detox sounds plausible.

DreamGod said:
Hi everyone, I have been reading the whole thread for a few days, it is extense :/ but i still have a few doubts and questions.

From all i read i guess the more accurate way to start this Iodine Protocol should be as follow (for me):

6am - ½ tbls of salted water in a warm glass of water.

No, right off the getgo. Not a TABLESPOON, but a TEAspoon. That is, a small spoon, and not a soup spoon.

DreamGod said:
6:30am - Breakfast.

7:00am - Lugols (1 drop and build up by one drop every three days until a balance of being well is achieved), 100mg of B2 (Riboflavin), 500mg of B3 (niacinamide), 200mcg of selenium (once a day).

You can take longer in building up, like a week or so.

DreamGod said:
10am - Snack and 3,000mg vitamin C (2 hours after lugols).

Don't know why you would need a snack. I'd even wait for the afternoon for the Vitamin C. A midafternoon pick-up.

DreamGod said:
1pm - Meal and green tea

2pm - Lugols, 100mg of B2 (Riboflavin), 500mg of B3 (niacinamide).

Why not just do this with breakfast once a day? I would take the morning Lugols and the co-factors IF you need them. You may not. If you don't have cellular energy problems, you probably don't need all the extra stuff. But do remineralize regularly and detox on an ongoing basis. And if you have mercury, you should probably do a heavy metal detox for awhile first.

DreamGod said:
4pm - 3,000mg vitamin C (2 hours after lugols).

Don't know why you want to do things twice a day when once will do.

DreamGod said:
5pm - Apple and ½ tbls of salted water in a warm glass of water.

Again, TEA spoon, not TABLE spoon. Don't know why you need the apple. Fructose is evil.

DreamGod said:
8:30pm - Dinner.

9pm - 500mg of Magnesium Glycinate.

Take the mag half hour before bed and just before bed, probiotics.

DreamGod said:
My dubts are:

1.- When should I take the NAC (N-acetylcysteine) and how much?

I've put it in a number of posts somewhat repeatedly. If you are going to take cofactors, just take them all together after breakfast with the lugols or potassium iodide.

DreamGod said:
2.- How do I take my Lugol's, drop directly into the mouth or disolved in a glass of whater?

That has also been covered numerous times in this thread. You put the drops into a small glass of water and drink it down. Like a 6 oz glass.

NEVER PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH STRAIGHT!

DreamGod said:
3.- I have been taking Omega-3 and glucosamine chondroitin, can i still take them?

Sure. Take them with dinner.

DreamGod said:
4.- I am a social alcohol drinker, I drink 1/4 of bottle o scotch once a week (sometimes less, sometimes more) or beer. This habit interfere with the iodine protocol? should i stop this habit?

Yes. Alcohol is verboten. You should be on a paleo diet already.

DreamGod said:
5.- I smoke e-cig, same question as above.

I'd smoke a real cig. E-cigs are possibly toxic. Only use in emergency.

DreamGod said:

Thank you all, have a great day.

;)

You didn't read very thoroughly because all of these things are covered repeatedly. (Except e-cig and alcohol).

Laura said:
DreamGod said:
Hi everyone, I have been reading the whole thread for a few days, it is extense :/ but i still have a few doubts and questions.

From all i read i guess the more accurate way to start this Iodine Protocol should be as follow (for me):

6am - ½ tbls of salted water in a warm glass of water.

No, right off the getgo. Not a TABLESPOON, but a TEAspoon. That is, a small spoon, and not a soup spoon.

DreamGod said:
6:30am - Breakfast.

7:00am - Lugols (1 drop and build up by one drop every three days until a balance of being well is achieved), 100mg of B2 (Riboflavin), 500mg of B3 (niacinamide), 200mcg of selenium (once a day).

You can take longer in building up, like a week or so.

DreamGod said:
10am - Snack and 3,000mg vitamin C (2 hours after lugols).

Don't know why you would need a snack. I'd even wait for the afternoon for the Vitamin C. A midafternoon pick-up.

DreamGod said:
1pm - Meal and green tea

2pm - Lugols, 100mg of B2 (Riboflavin), 500mg of B3 (niacinamide).

Why not just do this with breakfast once a day? I would take the morning Lugols and the co-factors IF you need them. You may not. If you don't have cellular energy problems, you probably don't need all the extra stuff. But do remineralize regularly and detox on an ongoing basis. And if you have mercury, you should probably do a heavy metal detox for awhile first.

DreamGod said:
4pm - 3,000mg vitamin C (2 hours after lugols).

Don't know why you want to do things twice a day when once will do.

DreamGod said:
5pm - Apple and ½ tbls of salted water in a warm glass of water.

Again, TEA spoon, not TABLE spoon. Don't know why you need the apple. Fructose is evil.

DreamGod said:
8:30pm - Dinner.

9pm - 500mg of Magnesium Glycinate.

Take the mag half hour before bed and just before bed, probiotics.

DreamGod said:
My dubts are:

1.- When should I take the NAC (N-acetylcysteine) and how much?

I've put it in a number of posts somewhat repeatedly. If you are going to take cofactors, just take them all together after breakfast with the lugols or potassium iodide.

DreamGod said:
2.- How do I take my Lugol's, drop directly into the mouth or disolved in a glass of whater?

That has also been covered numerous times in this thread. You put the drops into a small glass of water and drink it down. Like a 6 oz glass.

NEVER PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH STRAIGHT!

DreamGod said:
3.- I have been taking Omega-3 and glucosamine chondroitin, can i still take them?

Sure. Take them with dinner.

DreamGod said:
4.- I am a social alcohol drinker, I drink 1/4 of bottle o scotch once a week (sometimes less, sometimes more) or beer. This habit interfere with the iodine protocol? should i stop this habit?

Yes. Alcohol is verboten. You should be on a paleo diet already.

DreamGod said:
5.- I smoke e-cig, same question as above.

I'd smoke a real cig. E-cigs are possibly toxic. Only use in emergency.

DreamGod said:

Thank you all, have a great day.

;)

You didn't read very thoroughly because all of these things are covered repeatedly. (Except e-cig and alcohol).

Thank you Laura for you response and taking the time. There are a lot of things I dont, I try to read as much as I can (I dont have much time) and I thought I was having a healty diet (Not Paleo) but I will read more about this and try to understand it. I dont feel sick or weak, but I guess I can improve following this advice.

Have a great day!

DreamGod said:
Thank you Laura for you response and taking the time. There are a lot of things I dont, I try to read as much as I can (I dont have much time) and I thought I was having a healty diet (Not Paleo) but I will read more about this and try to understand it. I dont feel sick or weak, but I guess I can improve following this advice.

Have a great day!

Unless you have some serious health issues, maybe a conservative approach is best? Like just adding a couple drops of Lugols in water per day after breakfast, and being sure to drink a couple of glasses of lightly salted water per day for detoxing? Like one first thing in the morning, one in the afternoon. Vit. C is usually good for conservative programs, so include that in the afternoon for a pickup; and ditch the booze and count your carbs.

That's simple enough.

Finally caught up in this thread. I've been on Lugol's ~6% since November 26. (Before starting Lugol's, I was taking 5% potassium iodide around 45 to 60 drops and Iodine Plus iodine/potassium iodide at 50mcg/drop - using around 4 dropper fulls twice daily). I started with 3 drops Lugol's twice a day (7.1mg/drop = 21.3mgx2=42.6mg iodine/potassium iodide total daily). I went up to 4 drops twice daily. Then 5, then 6, then 7, then 8 twice daily - adding an additional drop to each dose everyday. Right from the beginning, I started feeling great, and continued feeling great.

I was only taking the sea salt water first thing in the morning (which I'd been doing for many years anyway) and 1 to 3 grams of ascorbic acid powder in the late afternoon, plus 450mg magnesium citrate and 2000mg NAC before bed. After about 10 or so days of 8 drops twice a day (16 drops daily = 113.6mg iodine/potassium iodide total), I started to lower it to 7 drops twice daily, even though I was still feeling great. Then 6 drops twice a day, then 5 drops twice a day. Didn't feel quite as good, so I raised it back up to 7 drops twice a day and have kept it there.

I've also started taking NOW B-50 Complex, milk thistle, magnesium/calcium/zinc/D3 (600IU) combo, vitamin K2, 5000IU additional D3 since I received one of three orders of supplements since I started - still waiting for 2 identical orders for the B2, B3 niacinamide, boron, selenium. I was eating one Brazil nut daily even before starting the iodine protocol (which can have up to 500mcg of selenium in one nut, depending) and alternating with a selenium yeast tablet of 200mcg every few days.

Energy has improved quite a bit since starting. Also very good mood, better sleep - I get 6 hours couple of nights a week (which hadn't happened much for many months) and other times about 4.5 hours a night, but still feel alright/not tired. Nothing negative has come up so far. One surprising thing that others have mentioned is that I felt hungry on occasion for the first time since I went into ketosis almost 5 years ago. I've eaten more on occasion just because I was hungry, which I had almost forgotten what that feels like. Concentration and memory improved even more than the keto diet had. All in all, it's been really great to be on Lugol's. I had been having problems with fatigue/lack of energy for a few months after having problems sleep more than 3 to 4 hours a night for a couple of months before that.

I'll keep doing 7 drop twice daily for a few more weeks, then try slowly reducing and see what happens.

My mother and brother are also doing the protocol. My mother had pretty strong detox that was helped with salt water and vitamin C, and she settled on 2 drops once a day (after breakfast) for a month or so. She'll try to go up to 3 drops after the other co-factors and supplements arrive. My brother went from 1 to 2 drops daily for a week each and then 3 drops for a couple of weeks, and says he doesn't feel any different one way or the other.

I had a pharmacy with a lab make the Lugol's - they made 50 grams iodine/100 grams potassium iodide in one liter of distilled water and put it in 4 dark bottles, so have plenty on hand. When one bottle runs out, we'll have them make 250 ml more of the solution, and so on.

It's surprising that I haven't had any detoxing, as besides anything else, I still have about half dozen mercury amalgam fillings in my mouth. But I'd done a bunch of celantro/Brazil nut, EDTA, Inositol Hexaphosphate, etc. mobilizing/chelating therapies on and off for a bunch of years. I guess it all helped. I also had been taking 4000 mg NAC for a couple of months in two divided doses daily, with occasional 1 to 2 grams of vitamin C a day. Also, a bunch of herbal tinctures for Lyme and co-infections as I had many of the symptoms. All in all, I must have had a good preparation before starting high dose Lugol's, so only had positive experiences so far. That's my summary. Thanks for another great experiment project to the network.

loreta said:
Hi,
I have the intention to finish to read all this thread in 3 days that's why I don't post in it but just tell you how grateful I am of all the information you give, it gives confort and strength.

We continue with one drop by day, some moments I am with a lot of energy, others moments I feel depress and negative. Today I wake up with a huge headache that lasted 10 minutes. I imagine a symptom of iodine? I will stop for 2 days then take again but 2 drops. Every morning my water with salt, Selenium, The B's vitamines, I don't take vitamine C, I feel sick with belly problems, is that normal? and also I stopped to take Magnesium, I have Clorure Magnesium and I don't feel well when I take it, so I will look for another type of Magnesium today.

Thank you to everybody for this extraordinary thread!

Regarding C vit. belly issue, could you maybe make your own liposomal C vit.? If you haven´t read this thread, it´s a way to avoid any physical discomfort with it, plus its effectiveness on the whole organism is multiplied, if I recall well, about eight times because this homemade liposomal vit. C won´t get lost through urine, as is the case with current C uptake. Also, the problem with current vit.C is it can´t cross lipid cells barrier, while the powerful liposomal form will enter each cell, which is what makes it such an effective detoxifier.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30416.msg391082.html#msg391082

I also use Mª la Justicia mag.chloride, but I buy the crystal form and mix half distilled water with half mag.chloride and put the mixture in a spray bottle I bought in a pharmacy. Then I spray it on the body and spend some time rubbing it so that it gets well absorbed through the skin. Btw, this procedure is also recommended in "The Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.

I hope this helps Loreta because I worry a bit that you are taking iodine and skipping part of the protocol since vit.C and magnesium are precisely what people are most deficient in these days. As we know, lifelong regular tobacco smokers plus stress are a serious marker for C and Mg deficiency.

Edit: Sorry, I didn´t read until the end of this thread and now I see you have already taken further steps.

Laura said:
DreamGod said:

Have a great day!

Unless you have some serious health issues, maybe a conservative approach is best? Like just adding a couple drops of Lugols in water per day after breakfast, and being sure to drink a couple of glasses of lightly salted water per day for detoxing? Like one first thing in the morning, one in the afternoon. Vit. C is usually good for conservative programs, so include that in the afternoon for a pickup; and ditch the booze and count your carbs.

That's simple enough.

Thank you again Laura, that's simple enough. ;)

Gaby said:
loreta said:
Oh my god, lainey, another long thread! :) Yes, after this one. But knowing how important is magnesium that's why I wanted to know a good one. I will start the magnesium thread after I finished this one! :lkj:

Unfortunately, most herbal shops in certain countries only sell magnesium chloride or magnesium oxide. People in general are so deficient, that they might still derive some benefit from those. Some of the studies quoted by Carolyn Dean in "The Magnesium Miracle" were done with magnesium chloride.

Some herbal stores might be able to order magnesium citrate from a supplier. That is good enough.

Yes, you are right. I will continue my "quest" for a good magnesium.

About dreams that we have since taking Lugol, and about the interesting comment by Joe about "critters", two days ago I had a peculiar dream where I was in my parents house where a lot of cockroaches were there and the walls where falling apart, and raining was coming from the roof. My dear dog Laika was there also. I feel this dream was a sort of message from my body that is cleaning a little bit. Showing me things and emotions that thanks to the Logol I can see, about my past, my solitude and sadness that during the day I don't necessary see or feel. The dream was not sad, just a little vomitive because of the cockroaches :) but it was the first time where Laika was in one of my dreams, very strange.

Tomorrow we will start to take Logol for some more days. We will see!

T.C. said:
Gaby said:
loreta said:

For anyone who struggles to get anything other than the above types of magnesium, a magnesium chloride bath is really wonderful. And if you don't have a bath tub, I remember Endymion recommending a foot bath, just using a bowl of water. That would certainly be better then nothing at all.

Oh, thanks! this is a good idea! I don't have a bath, just a shower. So I will try the foot bath for sure!

I took a few days off, but after five days or so the aches and pains seemed to come back with a vengeance, so I started taking one drop of Lugol's 5% again and now I take about 2 drops a day. The pains have subsided, which is truly remarkable. I do feel pretty nauseous from time to time, even after only drinking salt water. It clears up in the afternoon, though. My cravings have disappeared and so have my hot flashes. :huh: I think I can say that my hair has stopped falling out the way it used to, but it may be too early to tell. I sleep so much better without waking up in the middle of the night and without being pestered by guilt and shame which makes it hard for me to fall asleep again.
Somehow I don't want to eat as much fat as I did earlier. I eat fatty meats, like sausage and ground meat, so I still have some. And somehow butter has become easier to digest for me. Earlier I felt better with lard, but I will have to test this more.

I haven't had many nightmares these past few years, but last night I did have a nightmare and then I woke up. A man was shot and he was dying and saying good-bye to his child whom I was cradling in my arms, as I did not want her to become traumatised. It might have to do with the images of the ruthless slaughter of Ghaddafi in the Russian documentary about the new world order and which was posted on SOTT and here on the forum.

Some days I feel good, but there are days that I just want to hibernate and then I do not want to do anything, just curl up with a book in my FIR blanket. I feel better in the evenings, though.

Oh, loreta, I love foot baths (wtih magnesium salts). I have them when I am working at my computer. Sometimes I also add some salt and essential oils.

hesperides said:
loreta said:
Hi,
I have the intention to finish to read all this thread in 3 days that's why I don't post in it but just tell you how grateful I am of all the information you give, it gives confort and strength.

We continue with one drop by day, some moments I am with a lot of energy, others moments I feel depress and negative. Today I wake up with a huge headache that lasted 10 minutes. I imagine a symptom of iodine? I will stop for 2 days then take again but 2 drops. Every morning my water with salt, Selenium, The B's vitamines, I don't take vitamine C, I feel sick with belly problems, is that normal? and also I stopped to take Magnesium, I have Clorure Magnesium and I don't feel well when I take it, so I will look for another type of Magnesium today.

Thank you to everybody for this extraordinary thread!

Regarding C vit. belly issue, could you maybe make your own liposomal C vit.? If you haven´t read this thread, it´s a way to avoid any physical discomfort with it, plus its effectiveness on the whole organism is multiplied, if I recall well, about eight times because this homemade liposomal vit. C won´t get lost through urine, as is the case with current C uptake. Also, the problem with current vit.C is it can´t cross lipid cells barrier, while the powerful liposomal form will enter each cell, which is what makes it such an effective detoxifier.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,30416.msg391082.html#msg391082

I also use Mª la Justicia mag.chloride, but I buy the crystal form and mix half distilled water with half mag.chloride and put the mixture in a spray bottle I bought in a pharmacy. Then I spray it on the body and spend some time rubbing it so that it gets well absorbed through the skin. Btw, this procedure is also recommended in "The Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.

I hope this helps Loreta because I worry a bit that you are taking iodine and skipping part of the protocol since vit.C and magnesium are precisely what people are most deficient in these days. As we know, lifelong regular tobacco smokers plus stress are a serious marker for C and Mg deficiency.

Edit: Sorry, I didn´t read until the end of this thread and now I see you have already taken further steps.

Thank you Hesperides for your advice! I really appreciate it very much. I will try also your advice about the magnesium till I find a good one. I am sure I need magnesium. For the vit. c, since I take it with my lunch since 2 days ago I don't have any belly problems.

This protocole is so important. And really, we are very lucky for all the help that everybody is giving in this thread. I see this like a very important adventure, and reading this thread is almost as interesting as reading a Tolstoy novel. :) maybe more!

Thanks for all your inputs you guys are great ! ;D
Here's my experience so far:

I've been taking Trophic Liquid Iodine (1 drop=640 mcg- 1 ml=14,2 mg). It's basically Lugol's with Glycerine. Someone stated that the glycerine caused her/him nausea but it was not my case, no nausea.

Reasons to take Iodine a suspected malfunctionning Thyroid: Cold hand and feets, excess sweating(the worst you ever seen kind), brain fog, gingivitis (blood on my apple when I bite,yes I know evil sugar), lost of equilibrium, low energy...pretty much the entire possible deal.

10th December: 1 drop (640 mcg)- nothing happened
11th December: 5 drops ( 3,2 mg)-nothing happened
12th December: 10 drops (6,4 mg)-nothing happened
13th December: 10 drops (6,4 mg)-nothing happened

14th December: 1 ml (14,2 mg) 30 minutes later I fall in a deep sleep on the couch and woke up in sweat 3 hours later. Late that night I kept reading on I was very focused. Lazer sight focus but the body was'nt quite following the brain I felt... I wanted to try just Iodine without the extras to see how it will go but decided after obvious detox symptoms that I was better off with at least Sellenium and Vit C.

15th December: I woke up in sweat after weird macabre intense vivid dreams with cramps in legs and arms something I had'nt experienced for years that was more during my teenage years. A woman was inserting needles and rods of all kinds and size in here body for money, kind of a circus , trying to fusion with another wowan creating a human bicycle by bonding them togheter, trying to make a living out of it. I was observing all with weak knees weird sensation in my legs watching her torture her body for a few bucks trying to ask is this a good idea but could'nt speak.

1 ml (14,2 mg). I really needed the nap in the afternoon. Waking up in sweat again. And the dreams....

But I was prepared I read the forum twice and knew I needed magnesium at this point. But had'nt writen down WHEN to take it. I had my schedule all done: teaspoon of Salt in the morning, Selennium at breakfast Iodine 2 hours after the meal Vit C 1-2 hours later but magnesium although it was writen down to take magnesium in case of cramps I did'nt know when. Having to read a chunk of forum pages AGAIN while major brain fog, exhaustion and obvious irritabilty just to find WHEN to take magnesium...terrible torture.

I started to cough and immediatly recognized this 'cold' I was catching once every 2 years and becoming more intense every year. From that point it was obvious I was'nt catching anything but was waking it up every year or so (or by giving Iodine in this case) the 'virus' kept coming back, it never really went away. Now my objective was to NUKE the critter even though I felt the treatment was really tiring me I wanted to double the doze just a few days to kill the thing but I decided to go slowly because of heavy detox symtops: very tired, brain fog, metal taste in mouth, a little neck pain, peeing more often, irritability, mood swings, depression...

16th December: I woke up in sweat again. Coughing is worst but no cramps the magnesium seems to work. I decided to stay at 1 ml (14,2 mg) just to be on the safe side. I felt I was getting the hang of it. I can work a little in the house no sleep in the afternoon. So the next day I decided to up the doze.

17th December: I woke up in sweat again. Coughing is even worst. I feel pretty much the same than the day before so I go for: 1,25 ml (17.75 mg) no sleep in the afternoon but very tired. Still it is bearable so in my war against the creature I will go for more the next day.

18th December: Still sweaty night and the coughing settles in like I knew it would from past experience with deep coughing hurting the lungs. I have breakfast but I leave home to buy some stuff I figured I'd take the Iodine when back from shopping. My car broke down. I was towed far away from home and spend the day waiting for my car near the garage and I had dinner planned with friends that night so I came back home late at night went to sleep no Iodine, just magnesium before bed.

19th December: Dreams,wake up in sweat, more coughing. I was decided to kill it I up the doze: 1,5 ml (21,3 mg) Very tired,very hard to focus...I was questionning the treatment at that point. I can hardly work 15 minutes without my head spinning. Trying to balance my decision between killing the 'virus' or taxing my body.My eyes are shaking but just a little bit.Stopped reading Ouspensky's In search of the miraculous in the middle, the brain does'nt like maths of creation (octaves) at this point.

20th December: I slept 12 hours straight. Boy I'm so tired. Still sweating still coughing. Is that 'virus'thing going to die before me ? Hey...I give my body to science ! I go for 1,75 ml (24,5 mg)...Must kill the bastard...Terrible day, all the detox symptoms are there with additionnal eyes shaking. Very irritated with depressed thoughts ...Exhausted...that's enough. I tried to kill it but now it's time for a break. I've seen obvious detox signs but I have to stop it's just too much now need a break.

For the next 3 days I slept 15 hours a day. I kept my blanket near. I'm not hungry but still eating a bit and taking Salts,Sellenium, Vit C (3000mg) and magnesium and Sapino for the couch (Echinacea+Canadian Fir needle). For the next 10 days or so I was still very sleepy but I slept about 9 hours a day.

I feel much better today slept 7h30 hours but something is still not entirely normal my body at times. I feel sharp and a lack of energy at the same time it's hard to describe. Got myself some heavy metal detox by Enerex: http://enerex.ca/products/heavy-metal-detox. It's a Multi Vitamin+Humic Acid.
I will go back on Iodine eventually, I miss the high clarity buzz I had during the smaller dozes. I have a heavy truck to drive on friday so I'll wait.

I worked for 4 years in a body shop. The things we breath in there...ho boy. It's no surprise I have heavy chemicals in my body. Plus I also have fillings.

Interesting synchros:
-2 weeks before starting to read on Cassioapea, a friend gave me a bunch a spatulas and tools for the kitchen. Expensive stuff great quality but I only have non-stick pans as he did also. I took them anyway. Why did I beleive the non-stick stuff was bad for my health at one point and at another point it was only rumors ? Why did I stopped being suspicious ? I heard it on the radio or from a friend that it was ok? So easy to do nothing about it. So I read a bit about it on the forum here and it was just obvious that I needed to cook with real FAT in a real pan. That cast iron pan that I was dragging around after all these years finally is the king of my kitchen. And that's why I needed the tools.

-I just finished The Vegetarian Myth. What a great book and an eye opener. I got out for a beer, cause a sport radio show is happening live in a micro-brewery 5 minutes from my home so I decided to go and watch the game on the big screen ( Montreal Canadians). Cause my O So righteous vegetarian diet with a 100 pounds overweight allows me to have lots of beer, pizza, pasta, grilled cheeze, chips, poutine and also allows me to look at evil meat eaters with contempt.
I got to chat with Mr. Georges Laracque himslef who is part of the show, ex-NHL player he finished his carrrer here in Montreal and is now a Vegan activist with a loud voice and a daily microphone talking to the entire province of Quebec. I talked to him about Lierre Keith's great book and suggested he takes a look at it. He googled it on his phone and said he would check it out. I'll send him an email soon to see if it happened.

So here I am all over the place: Iodine, The Waves, Ouspensky, Fiber Menace, Vegetarian Myth, Paleo/Keto/Atkins, Cholesterol Myth, Life without Bread, Tobacco Myth and my peas size O So righteous vegetarian brain ,desperatly in need of tryptophan, wich very proudly did'nt eat meat since 1996 trying to fit all peices togheter. I answered yes to all questions from Dr. Atkins on hypoglycemia at the end of The Vegetarian Myth. I'm aiming for Atkins20. But slowly. by body is in for a ride. I started eating fish last year because of lack of energy and my unstoppable cravings. It really helped but it's not enough. I kind of forget to eat fish for weeks due to old eating habits. I've had shrimps recently...they were so good. I'll have them again tonight with trout filet all local farmers. Chemicals in fish and seafood another research. Thank life that' learning is fun!' I just can't cross barrier of meat. I'm still stuck with the plant is better to kill than fish-sea food- poultry-beef patern. Hopefully I can get some of my energy back with diet and Iodine. I feel I can I have a real strong body, or is it just in my head ?

Back
Top Bottom