Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

It would appear that the new and extended 'war on terror' is already spreading to Europe - one of its major intended targets.

View attachment 83451

Brussels shooting: Two Swedes killed in gun attack being treated as terrorism

• 1 minute ago
By Rob Corp in London and Bruno Boelpaep in Brussels
BBC News

Yes, I wonder is this is an example of people "going off". I can't find the exact C's transcript, but they have indeed mentioned greenbaum type events, where civilians will be beamed or triggered in some way to commit these violent acts. Perhaps what we are seeing now could be related to the dodgy batches of vaccines?

A few data points:

A number of factors seem to have caused a delay, but sources have told The Jerusalem Post that one factor has been a growing concern that Hezbollah is waiting for the moment that most IDF ground forces are committed to Gaza to open a full front with the IDF in the north

Iranian Foreign Minister, Amir Abdollahian: In the coming hours, there is a real possibility of pre-emptive action by the resistance axis

Iranian Foreign Minister: "Time for political solutions is running out and the possibility of expanding war is approaching inevitability"

Yes, I wonder is this is an example of people "going off". I can't find the exact C's trascript, but they have indeed mentioned greenbaum type events, where civilians will be beamed or triggered in some way to commit these violent acts. Perhaps what we are seein now could be related to the dodgy batches of vaccines?

There was also that teacher in France who was stabbed to death by a former student (shouting Allahu Akbar) last Friday, less than 1 day before Israel kicked off. As those Israeli dudes on 9/11 said "We are not your problem, Palestine is your problem".

There was also that teacher in France who was stabbed to death by a former student (shouting Allahu Akbar) last Friday, less than 1 day before Israel kicked off. As those Israeli dudes on 9/11 said "We are not your problem, Palestine is your problem".

There are also a few more bizarre events that have happened over the past few days:

"ASYLUM SEEKER arrested after DOUBLE STABBING at MIGRANT HOSTEL in HARTLEPOOL which left a member of the public DEAD
COUNTER-terror cops are investigating a double stabbing allegedly carried out by a migrant which left one man dead and another seriously injured

The 44-year-old asylum seeker was arrested following the bloodbath at a hostel in Hartlepool, Co Durham, just before 6am yesterday morningIt is alleged the Middle Eastern suspect stabbed another migrant at the accommodation centre before stabbing a member of the public on the street moments later

Checks on the suspect are said to have flagged up “serious concerns” about his background and the Counter Terrorism Policing North East unit were immediately informed"

"A diplomat at Israel’s embassy in China has been stabbed several times in the shoulder and chest by a man carrying a knife.-> Yesterday a Hamas leader called for solidarity across the world."

This is the best education for those in denial I have ever heard! I cannot find his name in the little info now posted on utube introductions but he certainly knows his stuff!
In vain I tried to post this from my bile this morning but got pushed out with all the password hurdles we have to jump through nowadays to navigate anything online!

It is called 'A message to Israel' and was posted by Pepe on his Telegram channel earlier.
I think everyone will benefit from istening to this refeshining educated man, whoever he is, whatever nationality he is - Truth is Truth :-)

EDIT: Just seen Joe's post above about being blocked by JP. The irony! Peerhaps all who are not blocked should send him this video I have just uploaded! :-)
Fantastic.

I hesitated to post another video from Funky Prepper that I wathed last week as I thought it could have been falling for the 'seensationalism' surrounding immigrants in Europe etc. But with the current trends now being witnessed and I too had Greenbauming and trigger waves utilizing mobiles/masts etc in mind at the time to 'detonate' these plans I will share.
It is worth bearing in mind in order to keep alert and vigilent to such nefarious plans anyway, possibly coming to a town near you.
The current killings just seem to look sporadic and 'random', however, I am sure there is a greater, more destructive, fear creating plan bound to be in the works.

I just thought I'd archive on here a very good article by Scott Ritter on Sott today, it's a very personal account of how he came to view the conflict with clearer vision. It's long but well worth reading. I come away from reading this (and many other accounts) that the creation of Israel was doomed to failure from the start. It began with blood, and will most probably end the same way. And it could have been so different. Pre-1948, Jews and Muslims lived in the area in peace. Look at what it has become! A pointless tragedy, I feel very angry and frustrated watching all this unfold. Anyway, enough of my waffle, here's the article.

Yes, I wonder is this is an example of people "going off". I can't find the exact C's transcript, but they have indeed mentioned greenbaum type events, where civilians will be beamed or triggered in some way to commit these violent acts. Perhaps what we are seeing now could be related to the dodgy batches of vaccines?

In the September session, we talked about the signal that would activate and trigger some people.

Q: (JEEP) Is there anything nefarious in the works for the October 4th emergency broadcast test in the USA?

A: Anything in the USA is nefarious these days.

Q: (L) Well, are they going to send some kind of signal out that's going to trigger and activate some people?

A: Yes.

This is the best education for those in denial I have ever heard! I cannot find his name in the little info now posted on utube introductions but he certainly knows his stuff!
His name is

Shahid Bolsen​

Middle Nation is his channel. I noted he has been cancelled on TikTok.
Some alternative platforms are listed below:

Welcome to the Middle Nation channel, the official channel for the content of Shahid Bolsen. The priorities of this channel are three: Promoting the economic sovereignty of Muslim countries, the political independence of Muslim countries, and the psychological de-colonization of the Muslims collectively.Follow the (sporadically updated) podcast on multiple platforms, including:https://open.spotify.com/show/0diqfdoBylOsHRx9DvbTGnThe Telegram channel and group chat can still be accessed via the link below:Telegram: Contact @MiddleNationChannelAnd the channel email address remains:QawwamunChannel@gmail.com

From April 2023:

Shahid Bolsen exposing the West for 5 minutes straight​

Transcript below:

The Western Empire is not spreading liberalism, they are crushing Liberty, Freedom, Democracy - everywhere they go.
The United States has special ops forces - meaning intelligence and military operations - in more countries than they have embassies. The U.S has carried out at least 469 military interventions since 1798; but more than half of those have been carried out in just the last 30 years.

They are spreading neoliberalism not liberalism and these two ideologies couldn't be more different; and they're not spreading it by discourse and dialogue in the so called a 'marketplace of ideas' they're spreading it through force and violence on a scale unparalleled in human history; and you can go back as far as you want or as recently as you want. If you want to go as far as Nagasaki, Hiroshima you can go there, if you want to go to slavery you can go there, if you want to go to the genocide of the Native Americans you can go there, and if you want to just talk more recently you can talk about Iraq, you can talk about Afghanistan, you can talk about Syria, you can talk about Yemen, you can talk about drone attacks in Pakistan, you can talk about bombing the pharmaceutical factory in Sudan - and that's just against us. Forget about talking about Latin America - in the 1970s 1980s - and now.

They're spreading it through military Invasion, occupation and intimidation and through economic sabotage, bullying and debt slavery. The Muslim world and the entire Global South see it - they know it, they experience it - they are suffering from it. Nobody is fooled by the propaganda. The West is not teaching the world - certainly not the Muslim world - about the value of individual liberty or the sacredness of the individual or about the rule of law or any of the other principles that are associated with liberalism. We have to fight the West in order to establish these principles in our societies; and these are principles that we understood centuries before the enlightenment.

You must have had your head buried in the amber waves of grain if you actually imagine that the West invented or discovered the concept of individual rights and civil liberties and Freedom.
The people in the west are allowed to do as they please; they're allowed to fornicate, they're allowed to drink, they're allowed to commit sodomy, they're allowed to play games about what gender is, they're allowed to indulge in absolute moral relativism - precisely because they are inconsequential to those in power. Your only role in the society is to contribute to corporate profits - to be a consumer and to be a worker - that's all. Therefore anything else you want to do with your life doesn't matter to anyone who matters.

Liberalism is a euphemism for the complete irrelevance of the morality, the decency, or the refinement of the population because you don't matter. If your immorality and your indecency is profitable - it's approved. Nobody cares about you being a 'good person', because you don't have any power. What you call liberalism which is actually just the complete indifference of power to the lives of the population - yes, this has brought havoc on the societies and this havoc is profitable - and it helps to consolidate the power of those who possess power because the population remains marginalized, distracted and confused and entertained and engaged in futile activities.

The power of the West has not been achieved by virtue or by the superiority of their ideas, it has been achieved through brutal savage violence - both military and economic.
It doesn't finish the atrocities committed by the United States and endlessly defended, until now... defended by the government and justified by the government, justified by the media, justified by pundits, justified by analysts, justified by think tanks - there's no conscience there. Don't you feel bad about what you did?

Why don't YOU have to explain to US that those actions don't represent your belief system, the same way that we have to explain to you when Renegade criminals perform acts of Terror - we have to explain to you that those actions do not represent our belief system - but you never have to explain to us, to assure us, that violence and atrocities and war crimes: 'that's not what America stands for, that's not what the West stands for... that's not what 'liberal values' means that's a misrepresentation'; and you can't explain it that way because 'the representatives' of liberal democracy 'the representatives' of the West 'the representatives' of America - they're the ones who are performing those actions. Those aren't the actions of renegade criminals. Those are the actions of the government.

This is the difference between civilized people and savage people. This is the difference between a normal healthy human being and a psychopath
- that's the difference between the Muslim world and the West."

Well, looks like he must have seen at least some of my tweets to him. I must have come on too strong (as if! :halo:). I kind of feel bad. He's a sensitive type.
12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
  1. "Stand up straight with your shoulders back."
  2. "Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping."
  3. "Make friends with people who want the best for you."
  4. "Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today."
  5. "Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them."
  6. "Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world."
  7. "Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)."
  8. "Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie."
  9. "Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't."
  10. “Be precise In Your Speech.”
  11. "Do not bother children while they are skateboarding."
  12. "Pet a cat when you encounter one in the street."
Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life
  1. "Do not carelessly denigrate social institutions or creative achievement."
  2. "Imagine who you could be and then aim single-mindedly at that."
  3. "Do not hide unwanted things in the fog."
  4. "Notice that opportunity lurks where responsibility has been abdicated."
  5. "Do not do what you hate."
  6. "Abandon ideology."
  7. "Work as hard as you possibly can on at least one thing and see what happens."
  8. "Try to make one room in your home as beautiful as possible."
  9. "If old memories still upset you, write them down carefully and completely."
  10. "Plan and work diligently to maintain the romance in your relationship."
  11. "Do not allow yourself to become resentful, deceitful, or arrogant."
  12. "Be grateful in spite of your suffering."
In his new book, Jordan B. Peterson wraps his sorrow around his last rules for life:

Into Disorder: 7 Final Rules for Life
  1. "Do not block @Joe, his tweets might save you."
  2. "Stay away from Satanyahu."
  3. "Do not give'em hell, give'em love."
  4. "Detoxify yourself from Zionism."
  5. "Put civilians on both sides of the equation and see what you get."
  6. "Keep cool even if hypersonic missiles fly past you."
  7. "Remember, remember the 7th of October."

Regarding the delay to the gaza ground operation, israel obviously already knew the hezbollah threat from the beginning... so maybe that's not the real reason for the delay. Maybe it's more political than this, the global reaction they might have underestimated, thinking more would be outraged by the hamas attacks and be fully behind them. Its as though finally parts of the right and left are having common ground in support for the Palestinians (even though most of the right seem to be pro israel). And seeing decisions such as France banning pro Palestinian protests, other european countries clamping down, may ring alarm bells in even the pro israel right wingers... deja vu from the covid days of banned anti lockdown protests etc. It might be wishful thinking but I haven't seen so much unity from different parts of the political spectrum. These rumours of disgruntled US military refusing to fight for Israel, completely the opposite to the 9/11 aftermath when they were all gung ho anti islam. From the start this whole thing has just seemed so desperate and predictable by the Israelis. Too original over used tactics. These delays only make them weaker, as Arab nations make their own preparations for dealing with them.

In vain I tried to post this from my bile this morning but got pushed out with all the password hurdles we have to jump through nowadays to navigate anything online!

It is called 'A message to Israel' and was posted by Pepe on his Telegram channel earlier.
I think everyone will benefit from istening to this refeshining educated man, whoever he is, whatever nationality he is - Truth is Truth :-)

Shahid Bolsen?

Back
Top Bottom