Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

A new video from Sheikh Imran Hosein: "War in Israel 2023 - My First Response"

He talks about the role of Iran and what would Iran do if provoked, compares the situation with Pearl Harbor and 9/11, and ends with his standard lecture on Judaism vs Christianity and Islam.
I cannot for the life of me understand why Sheikh Imran Hosein would say that Iran woud blow up the oil fields of their fellow Arab allies and brethren.
If anyone else heard this and can make sense of it please enlighten me. Why would Iran make enemies in their home territories when they are all o the same page concerning Palestine and the Isareali pariah. Just doesn't make sense f I heard it correctly.

Did a poem as it helps me stay sane..

In this place where even

The smallest voice of reason

Always runs the risk

Of commiting treason

Those with the loudest voices

Repeating all the lies

Do they know how much it matters

More than they could realise

The ones who speak so loud

From the screens of our devices

Their voices reach so many

And influence the choices

But these powers still will loose

No matter what they do

As they cannot see the truth

They just believe their own lies

So don't despair she said my dear

There are many you don't see them

Who don't shout so loud but

See truth in their hearts and minds

Nothing lasts forever

And that includes the darkness

They are not so clever

In their ways that are so heartless

From these broken lands their plans

The more they'll be revealed

Through the lives that they destroyed

The more their fate is sealed

I hope humanity will see

With the eyes of love and reason

And one day things will change

Like the passing of the seasons

Israel bombed earlier today a hospital in Gaza killing hundreds of innocent people:

7ea4944c-856b-4663-b590-db3135ff2724.jpg

This is the first verified image from the BBC. Palestinian officials report around 500 dead.

The number of people killed has reached 500 following the alleged air strike on a hospital - according to the Gaza health ministry spokesman.
The media office of the Hamas government in Gaza has called the attack on the hospital in the Gaza Strip a "war crime".

In a statement, it adds: "The hospital was housing hundreds of sick and wounded, and people forcibly displaced from their homes" as a result of other strikes.

The statement says "hundreds of victims are still under the rubble".

As we reported below, a spokesman of the Israeli military would not not immediately confirm if his forces were responsible. "We will look into it", he said in a televised briefing.

Last edited:
View attachment 83509

This is the first verified image from the BBC. Palestinian officials report around 500 dead.
On a telegram channel it has been reported that the IDF are investigating on this matter, so far their statement being that it was a Hamas failed missile launch that obliterated the hospital. A statement yet to be verified or confirmed by the IDF msm official channels.

So I was thinking out loud recently, earlier Biden was "encouraging" Israel to back down with their obliteration of Gaza, it seemed they've calmed down a bit and just a few hours ago the IDF strikes a hospital in Gaza killing hundreds of wounded people.

A logistical mistake or technical error, a coincidence, a deliberate and calculated provocation from the IDF part?

Just a few questions that passed through my mind...

Book of Enoch Chapter 9

1 Then Michael, Sariel, Raphael and Gabriel observed the earth from the sanctuary of the heavens and saw much blood shed upon the earth and it was all full of the injustice and violence that was committed upon it.

2 Considering this, the four of them went and said to one another, "The cry and lamentation over the destruction of the sons of the earth goes up to the gates of heaven."

Erdogan chose his side in Israel war! Turkish Navy Faces Off Against a US Gerald Aircraft Carrier!​

8 minute video:

A couple of its points:

"Turkey, not wanting the US involved, has called for an Naval exercise in their the area. They have announced they will be using live-rounds, and if the US warships get hit, Turkey will take no responsibility."

"Cyprus, not wanting the US Naval ships near them either has decided to join Turkey's exercise."

And from a writen article on the same subject:

"Turkish Naval Forces will hold a naval exercise in the Eastern Mediterranean this week, according to Turkish media reports. Though security sources told the media that it was “a routine firing drill,” the exercise comes at a time of rising tensions between Türkiye and the United States and the latter’s deployment of warships to the region."

"The Naval Forces issued a navigational telex (NAVTEX) over the weekend for the shooting exercise that would be held off the coast of Cyprus, between Oct. 16 and Oct. 20. Media outlets reported that the exercise would take place off the coast of Güzelyurt (Morfu), a Turkish Cypriot town."

"The Turkish army will also conduct a joint search and rescue exercise with the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) between Oct. 23 and Oct. 27."

"The Eastern Mediterranean is a hotbed of U.S. activity..."

On a telegram channel it has been reported that the IDF are investigating on this matter, so far their statement being that it was a Hamas failed missile launch that obliterated the hospital. A statement yet to be verified or confirmed by the IDF msm official channels.

I read that too, the Israelis saying that it was "possibly" a Hamas "mistake", the bombing of the hospital. I don't buy it. It sounds like Hamas was ready to give up hostages to stop the bombing of Gaza.

An NBC correspondent claims that a Hamas official told him that they are willing to release all civilian hostages if Israel stops the bombings. Link to video here.

From Haaretz updates (10:23 PM):

Senior member of Hamas told NBC network that the organization is prepared to release all the civilian Israeli hostages immediately if Israel stops attacking the Gaza strip.

According to the report, the senior member said that Hamas will release them within an hour if the attacks cease. He claimed that there is no safe place to keep the hostages in right now. He added that the hostage soldiers will be released in return for Palestinian prisoners kept in Israel.

According to the report, the senior member claimed that the U.S. and Israel are already aware of the conditions made by Hamas for releasing the hostages, because the organization laid them out in talks with Arab leaders.

On the other hand, the IDF has bombed hospitals and killed children on the beach before while the whole world was watching. And Biden is supposed to be visiting tomorrow. Some kind of message/evil sacrifice type of thing? I just don't understand it, never have, and I've been watching what Israel does to the Palestinians all my life.

Edit to add: From Al Jazeera updates
  • 38s ago
    (19:54 GMT)

Russia, UAE request urgent meeting of UN Security Council​

Russia and the United Arab Emirates requested an urgent meeting of the United Nations Security Council on Oct. 18 after an Israeli strike on a hospital in Gaza City, Russia’s Deputy UN Ambassador Dmitry Polyanskiy has said.
    Russia and the UAE have requested an urgent open meeting of the UN Security Council for the morning of Oct. 18 over the Gaza hospital strike,” Polyanskiy wrote in his Telegram channel.
    An Israeli air strike on Tuesday killed about 500 Palestinians at a Gaza City hospital crammed with patients and displaced people, health authorities in the besieged enclave said.
    Click here to share on social media

• 3m ago
    (19:51 GMT)

Hamas leader Haniyeh says US responsible for hospital massacre​

The United States is responsible for the deadly Israeli attack on the al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza, says Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh.
    The US holds the responsibility of the hospital attack because of the cover it gives to the Israeli aggression,” Haniyeh said.
    Haniyeh added that the attack confirmed Israel’s “brutality” and the extent of its “defeat” after Hamas’s attack on October 7.
    He also called for Palestinians in the occupied West Bank to rise up against the Israeli occupation – just as thousands take to the streets in Ramallah.
    Advertisement

• 4m ago
    (19:50 GMT)

Israeli military says failed Islamic Jihad rocket behind deadly hospital strike​

• Israeli military spokesman Daniel Hagari said a barrage of rockets fired from within Gaza “passed in the vicinity” of the al-Ahli Arab hospital at the time it was hit.
    Citing “intelligence information” from several sources, he said the Islamic Jihad group was responsible for the failed launch that struck the hospital.
    Reporting from southern Israel, Al Jazeera’s Stefanie Dekker said Israel has regularly blamed strikes killing civilians on misfiring rockets from within Gaza.
    “I have to say they have said this before when they have struck targets in Gaza, things like schools in situations like this,” she said.

• 9m ago
    (19:45 GMT)

Dozens of protesters attempt to storm Israeli embassy in Amman: Report​

Dozens of protesters attempted to storm the Israeli embassy compound in Amman, Jordan, after the strike on a hospital in the Gaza Strip, says a journalist with the AFP news agency.
    The angry protesters got through a security barrier and advanced towards the embassy, but security forces fired tear gas to disperse them, the correspondent reported.

• 12m ago
    (19:42 GMT)

President Abbas cancels planned Biden meeting: Report​

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has cancelled a planned meeting with US President Joe Biden following the deadly Israeli strike on a Gaza hospital.
    The meeting was due to take place in Jordan on Wednesday. Two “senior Palestinian officials” told Reuters news agency that Abbas is returning to Ramallah.
    Abbas was scheduled to join Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi at the summit in Amman where they were to discuss the Israel-Hamas war with Biden.
    “The president is very angry after the news of the Israeli massacre at the hospital in Gaza, and he decided to immediately return to Ramallah,” one official said, speaking on condition of anonymity because the cancelation has not been formally announced.

Last edited:
Here in the news it states that the IDF analysis points to the Islamic Jihad as having bombed the hospital

Google translate will be needed because for some reason it hasn't made the english versions of those sites yet

Perhaps it takes extra time to put foreign language pages up

It's really hard to understand what is actually going on at the moment

Who is doing what

What is intentional and what is not

The situation is extremely intense and volatile

2 Considering this, the four of them went and said to one another, "The cry and lamentation over the destruction of the sons of the earth goes up to the gates of heaven."
Deuteronomy 6:16 says: "You shall not put the Lord your God to the test, as you tested him at Massah." Seems the Israelis have an unlimited supply of Chutzpa, as they still have no problem pushing their self-serving god to the limit, secure in their hubris I suppose, but they better not doubt... I just wonder if they are not putting Cosmic Mind to the test as well. Now that's some Chutzpa!

Back
Top Bottom