Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

It's really hard to understand what is actually going on at the moment

Who is doing what

What is intentional and what is not

The situation is extremely intense and volatile

Looks like the work of the hidden hand here, pushing Israel to "go massive" and take the fall in the wider middle east war. Not the work of the IDF per se but an extra surprise thrown in. Many countries already condemned this. Israel has truly jumped the shark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231017_220829_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_220829_Telegram.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
@Alana wrote: "I don't bite it." Me neither. But....?

If Hamas is really the Mossad...? It would come out the same either way.

I don't think that "Hamas is really the Mossad". It's way more complicated than that. But the hospital strike reads to me as an IDF "signature". They do stuff like that and then blame everyone else but them.

Also see:

Meanwhile in Tel Aviv, the German govt plane lands, the Chancellor is immediately 'taken to a bomb shelter', and the rest of his staff take cover on the tarmac.

Farcical theatrics!?

If they were really in any danger, they would not have flown into Israel, surely?

he arrived in the morning not at night !!

It seems to me that Bibi is perfectly fine with "postponing the ground operation". If he can keep up dropping 10k bombs a week on the strip, soon there'll be nothing left but a pile of rubble and corpses. Why would he send in the untrained ground troops when bombing the place works so much better?

So far the international community seems to be a-okay with it as well, as they are warning much more strongly against an invasion, as they do against the carpet bombing. Hezobollah didn't say they would get involved if the carpet bombing would continue did they, nor did Iran. Or any other of Palestines "allies". Or the UN. They're all angry, but nobody seriously does anything. In the mean time, 10k bombs a week on an area the size of a poststamp.

And then there's the water, or, no water, for what, eight days now?

By the way, the easiest way to make sure there aren't going to be more of those heartwrenching videos of wounded Palestinian children in hospitals posted all over social media is to bomb the hospitals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom