Israel-Palestine War: Hamas Breaks Out of Gaza, Israel Responds With Genocide

What Braun has done is an excess of form over substance.
Most people don't understand what the Habad Lubavitch sect is.
To them, Jews are Jews. Our Polish Catholics fought for crosses in government rooms, so a Jewish candlestick in the parliament is not a bad thing.
In my opinion, Braun has only achieved so much with this, adding grist to the mill of Jewish pity about how everyone hates them.
Indirectly justifying further actions in Palestine.
That's how it looks to me.

On the other hand, as for the forms of protest that I can suggest?
Only something like a comet coming and aiming exactly at the ground, or something else that will directly affect everyone, can snap people out of their hypnosis.
You did not understand my hidden message in the reply to your post. Braun is a Jew, if since the beginning of the pandemic he has created himself as the new Messiah of the Polish nation, spitting on Jews more than ethnic Poles, then think that maybe this is just theatre for the public and his announcements of the creation of a new Polish party are just another action to create a buffer for the true rulers if something goes wrong as predicted.
Just think, if I had absolute power over the world and the impunity and guarantee of a bright future that comes with it, would I give up power because I had not fulfilled something?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

You did not understand my hidden message in the reply to your post. Braun is a Jew, if since the beginning of the pandemic he has created himself as the new Messiah of the Polish nation, spitting on Jews more than ethnic Poles, then think that maybe this is just theatre for the public and his announcements of the creation of a new Polish party are just another action to create a buffer for the true rulers if something goes wrong as predicted.
Just think, if I had absolute power over the world and the impunity and guarantee of a bright future that comes with it, would I give up power because I had not fulfilled something?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I agree with you

My question would be if it is the first time they light the candles or the first time they put them out with disdain?

Usages and customs are not so? - perhaps, comparable to what is done politically between countries, they go beyond that.
I do not know the case of Poland, in Mexico, supposedly secular government, the city is adorned with decorative elements of Christmas, city halls, streets, public buildings, etc. In recent years, progressive policies (imported) has wanted to make visible to the "original people", trying to eliminate the Nativity Scenes in public areas because "attempt against the culture of others", arguing also what you have mentioned, useless policies, which only seek to violence and division, especially in the racial sphere.
---
Just what we've been talking about here in this thread.

I also think he's too diplomatic, i.e. he "talks for talking's sake", an expression in French that means saying nothing. But maybe that's what diplomacy is all about, in certain circumstances. Of course, the message is between the lines, too. But I also think that the world of diplomacy is a strange world, you have to walk like you're on eggshells, another French expression meaning you have to be careful what you say. Don't say too much, don't say too little, it's like walking a tightrope over a precipice, sometimes, and in this case it's really the situation as we know how nasty Israel can get when you speak against him.

A good diplomat is an artist, because diplomacy is an art. And I think the Russians are masters in the art of diplomacy.

Just caught this little news item, David Cameron has decided to ban Israeli extremist settlers convicted for crimes from entering the UK. It's the first thing this bloke has ever done that I agree with. Genuinely surprised to see the UK foreign office actually showing a bit of backbone for once, but of course this doesn't change my perception of what the UK Gov/Establishment really is in the objective sense. And of course there is always the finer details. Only convicted extremists will face the ban, and as we know Israel hardly ever convicts settlers in any case. Never take anything David Cameron says at face value. Phew! I was almost slipping there! Always check the small print....

So with one hand they giveth, and with the other hand they taketh away.:-(

Weapons, logistical support, and general co-operation, so it's just business as usual for the UK government. If only there was a political party in the UK that represented a viable alternative!? The moribund state of governments all across the world is no longer a surprise, at least we've got Putin still showing some rude health and sanity. Both UK and US governments are in the final stretches of their terms, it'll be mildly interesting seeing what comes from the elections. Can I realistically foresee Kier Starmer and Donald Trump in power? I can, but then I've been wrong many times before so I'll not make any blase predictions. This is what it feels like to be living in the ashes of civilisation; false hope and false idols, fooling the susceptible. Both Starmer and Trump would be mealy-mouthed apologists for the Zionist regime anyway. "Karmic and Simple" understanding time! There is no decent working form of democracy for the most part, and there's no profit in peace. So they'll kill just to make money in many cases. Or to "mow the lawn". Psychopathy really is that banal at times.

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not angry at the masses at all. The situation in which we find ourselves, i.e. psycopaths in charge, is what is deeply frustrating. And while I can blame thr bibis and obamas of the world, whrn they strp aside there will always be a new model yo replace them. And so, the bigger picture occupies me more than a specific psycho per se
Oh I get you alright, been in the similar shoes many times myself.

In my case, which might, but also might not be related to your current status, when I was frustrated/angry with the bigger picture on our Mother Earth, it boiled down to an issue within myself and my sort to say perception of the world around me. In reality, I was 'placing a judgement' on how things ought to be, looking from a moral, righteous, just and fair 'high stance'. In fact, I was refusing, consciously or subconsciously, to accept the Universe as it is and that It knows waaay better what's the best for everybody and All, and how things should and would resolve at the end. As it turned out, it was my lack of trust in the Universe that basically frustrated me, which in a kind of roundabout way pointed to having little Faith in my own self and by extension in the Universe that made me angry.

Like said, all this what's written above might easily not have anything to do with your 'inner situation', in which case apologies for 'sidetracking' the expression of your mental and emotional processes.

No need to assume. Cs said Semites were formed from Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

The Semites today have a role to play in the collapse of NATO/Israel.
Absolutely correct. The last transcript excerpt that you quoted finished by saying:

Q: (Discussion of who are the Semites) (Galahad) So the real Semites are the Aryans?

A: You got it!

Q: (L) So that means that the rank and file of Jews that have carried the tradition, the Arabic types, just took on the tradition and carried it... They were just intermediaries. They stole the significator of the original Semites and applied it to themselves. (Perceval) Semites is like Middle Eastern, isn’t it?

A: Is it? Was it?

Q: (Galahad) Then the genetic tweak, was it made in the Aryan Semites or was it made in the Jews that we know as Jews today?

A: Aryan. Reason for destruction of Jews of the “Abrahamic” line.

You will note that the C's spoke of the Jews of the "Abrahamic" line here. By that I think they mean the Sephardic Jews who mainly came to Europe after the second diaspora created by Roman Emperor Hadrian in 174 AD. The Ashkenazim Jews are effectively Oriental Jews or Kahazars, although there has no doubt been a lot of intermarriage between the two groups over the centuries.

My own research has led me to believe that the original Abrahamic Jews were Hittites and Levites from Asia Minor who subsequently mixed with other Semitic groups in Egypt and Canaan (today Palestine) like the Habiru or Hapiru, who may have been the early Hebrews. The Hittites, a Bronze Age people who settled in what today is Turkey and Northern Iraq, were not only Semitic but also a Scythian Celtic tribe (like my own people the Irish Gaels), thus related to the Scythians of Sargon the Great's age who lived approximately a thousand years earlier. As Celts, they were clearly Aryans. One of their calling cards was the wearing of plaid or tartan, which may be reflected in the story of the Patriarch Joseph and his multicoloured coat.

Another feature of the original Jewish people may have been that many of them had red hair (think here of Esau, the supposed brother of Jacob, who had red hair and founded the Edomites who were the biblical cousins of the Israelites). I read some time ago that archaeologists had found graffiti in Egypt that spoke mockingly of the Hebrews as "red haired donkeys". By tradition, Abraham, King David and Jesus were all meant to be red heads.

Red hair tends to be associated today with the Celts, particularly those from the British Isles and their offspring in the USA and what was the British Empire or Commonwealth (indeed two of my own sons have red hair). However, red hair is also associated with Jewish people too (take the late US Jewish entertainers Danny Kaye and Red Buttons for example). Indeed, a late Polish lady acquaintance of mine told me that when she managed to escape Nazi occupied Poland with her baby son to join up with her husband in war time England, she was amazed at how many red headed people she encountered and thought they were Jewish, since red hair in Poland was at that time associated with Jewish people (perhaps it still is). This concerned her as she was not well disposed to the Jews after her father had been betrayed to the Gestapo by a Jewish man trying to save his own skin, and was killed. I had to explain to her that the red haired people she encountered in Britain were overwhelmingly of Celtic stock. However, the fact remains that there must be a genetic connection because red hair is still quite a rare feature within the human population as a whole.

It is interesting that the C's seem to use Celt and Aryan interchangeably. One tends to think of the Aryans though as being blonde haired and blue eyed, perhaps as a lingering effect of Nazi propaganda. Whatever the case may be, it appears that Abraham and his fellow Hittites may have been genetically tweaked hybrids (could this be where the red hair stemmed from?) with Nephilim genetics, which may explain why people often associate red heads with strong tempers:
Session 20 August 2001:

Q: All right, first question is, what is the origin of the Levites?
A: Hittites Moon Worshippers.
Q: Well, before the Hittites became Hittites, what were they?
A: Indo-europeans.
Q: What was the source of the Indo-europeans?
A: Aryan sub-race.
Q: Is there any other group the Aryans mixed with to produce the Indo-Europeans?
A: Fourth Density genetic tweak.
Q: Was Abraham a Levite?
A: Yes.
Q: Was Sarah Nefertiti?

Q What was the reason for the strange skull shape of Nefertiti and her family?
A: Genetic tweak.
Q: Was this 4th density genetic tweak done by STS or STO?
A: STS

Session 23 August 2001:

Q: (L) Once before you talked about the "mission destiny profile prior encoding" of the Semitic genetic code structure. Of course, you talked about this being done 130,000 years ago, so that's a long time. But, was that original code structure put into the genetic code of the Black peoples...
[MJF: recall though that the black race originally had Aryan genes too, mixed with Dravidian Indian and Aboriginal genetics]
Q: ... to then be spread via their mixture with Aryans - as Semites - into other races?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) What is the other part?

A: Genetic tweaking of Semites. [MJF: which given the timeframe, suggests that this occurred on Kantek.]

Session 20 October 2005:

Q: (Galahad) In reading through the transcripts in the 9/11 book, I was confused about the genetic tweak that was made 130,000 years ago. Was that a tweak that was done to all the Semites, so it wasn’t only the Jews?

A: Question is what is a Semite?

Q: (Galahad) You make a remark that this thing with Hitler goes off planet. So was this something that was going on on Kantek before it exploded?

This suggests that the Kantekkian Aryans can be divided into Semites and non-Semites and the two groups may have been in conflict on Kantek, a conflict that continues on Earth to this day. I have no doubt that what lie behind the current mass migration of third world peoples into Europe and North America today is a desire on the part of STS Orion forces to replace (though "diversity") the Aryan Semites of Europe and North America, thus paving the way for the easy conquest of Earth at the transition to 4th density.

As to my speculation that Abraham and his fellow Hittites seem to have been genetically tweaked Semites (Celts) with Nephilim genetics, this may be explained here by the C's:
Session 19 April 1997:

Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?

A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?

Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.

A: Could be one and the same.

Please note that the Israelite priesthood was confined solely to the Levites (the priesthood originating under the High Priest Aaron - a fictitious brother of Abraham/Moses according to the C's) who, as we learned from the C''s, were Abraham's fellow Hittites. Today, those Jewish people descended from Aaron and his sons are known as the Cohanim, usually having the surname Cohen. In the days of the Temple, the Cohanim/Levites exercised a complete monopoly over the control of the Temple and all Jewish ritual. Since its institution, the Levite priesthood has seen an unbroken, totally controlled, succession from father to son over millennia. However, without a Temple in Jerusalem as a place to offer sacrifice to Yahweh/Jehovah, there is today no operative priesthood within the Jewish faith. No doubt there are forces at work who wish to change this situation through the building of a Third Temple where the sacrifice will be renewed (no doubt to the horror of animal lovers everywhere).

The C's have said that bloodlines are important and have even encouraged Forum members to trace their own genealogies. However, outside of royal bloodlines, nowhere has attention to bloodline inheritance been practised so assiduously than with that of the Jewish priestly line. Could there be a specific reason for this.? Is it a special bloodline?

I have recently been re-reading Dr Joseph Farrell's book Thrice Great Hermetica and the Janus Age. In his book, Farrell follows the 'Rex Deus' bloodline hypothesis in relation to the nine original founding knights who established the Catholic military religious order known as the Knights Templar. This theory posits that the founding knights came from families whose roots lay in the Jewish priesthood of Jerusalem, some of whom had escaped to Europe and southern France prior to the fall of Jerusalem to the Romans whose descendants would later marry into the noble houses of France, including those of the Merovingians and the Normans. Briefly, Farrell describes how the founding knights may have inherited through their Rex Deus roots secret knowledge concerning the Jewish Temple treasures (including the Ark of the Covenant) that had been passed on from father to son intergenerationally. These Rex Deus families had waited patiently for centuries until circumstances arose that provided them with the opportunity go to Jerusalem to reclaim the lost Temple treasures. That opportunity emerged with the Crusades. As most of you will undoubtedly know, after the fall of Jerusalem to the Crusaders, the Templars were granted lodgings within the former stables of Solomon on Temple Mount where they conducted a clandestine excavation under the Temple Mount looking for something. Moreover, they seemed to know where to look. Farrell believes they found what they were looking for. Hence, there is good reason to believe that the mission of guarding the highways of the Holy Land to keep Christian pilgrims safe, the alleged raison d’être for their foundation, was just a smokescreen for their true purpose, which was to locate and recover the treasures of the Temple and lost Kabbalistic knowledge. Laura raised the matter with the C's in the session dated 26 July 1997:
Q: Okay. The Templars were formed in Jerusalem. They were there for quite a while with no record of doing any of the things that the group supposedly intended to do. There are a lot of rumours... what were they doing in Jerusalem?

A: Templars held the secret of levitation'

Q: Is this something... and I am talking about the 9 guys in Jerusalem... did they discover some document in Jerusalem that gave them this secret?

Q: And is this how they were able to get so much support from certain royal houses and so forth?

A: It is time for you to study Kaballah again, but be careful!!

Thus, the C's confirm here that the Templars did discover some document during their excavations. However, documents made from papyrus, animal skin or parchment are likely to corrupt over a long passage of time, and we are talking about a period of well over a thousand years here if not more. Admittedly, the famous Dead Sea Scrolls have survived for even longer in the dry, arid air of desert caves at Qumran, but even these scrolls are in a very fragmentary state. If you want a written document to survive for millennia, the best media to preserve such writings in are either stone, clay or metal. Indeed, just such a document was discovered in 1952 when an archaeologist found a copper scroll near a cave in Khirbet, Qumran on the shores of the Dead Sea.

Unlike the other Dead Sea Scrolls that were discovered in eleven caves near Khirbet, which were all made of parchment or papyrus, this scroll was made of copper mixed with a little tin. Although the Dead Sea Scrolls comprise fragments of extra-biblical and early Jewish writings, the Copper Scroll by way of contrast features, in Hebrew, a list of locations at which sacred artefacts and treasures are meant to be buried or hidden. Dating from circa 50-100 AD, the Copper Scroll contains an inventory of items that were taken from the Temple before its destruction by Nebuchadnezzar. These items have not been seen or accounted for since.

The Dead Sea Scrolls were also mentioned in the same session dated 26 July 1997:​

Q: What about the Essenes and the Dead Sea Scrolls?

A: Kaballah.

Q: What is so explosive in the Dead Sea Scrolls that they cannot release them?

A: Wait and see.

You will note here that the C's refer to "Kaballah" again, which suggests that this was part of the information the Knights Templar discovered through their excavations. It would seem from what the C's are saying that the Jewish Essenes at Qumran were also privy to the secrets of Kaballah. To date the Dead Sea Scrolls have been cloaked in secrecy with only limited extracts being made available. However, you will note that in 1997, the C's were telling Laura to wait and see whether explosive details may eventually be released.

Thus, it is with some interest that I discovered that in 2021, the Israeli Antiquities Authority revealed that it had found new fragments from the Dead Sea Scrolls, the first find of its kind in six decades, at the Murabba’at Caves, Nahal Darga Reserve in Israel.

1702593959748.png

These new Scrolls contained pieces of the book of the twelve minor prophets, including Nahum and Zechariah. The new discovery was thought to be part of the Minor Prophets, a scroll found in the early 1950s that contains information about the End of Days. The Scrolls survived for thousands of years, thanks to the hot, arid conditions in which the fragments were found.

Is it possible that these new finds may have played into the current push to build the Third Temple and bring about the 'End of Days' and the Messianic scenario that is being played out in Israel/Palestine at the present time?

However, I only mention this in passing since Farrell believes that the Knights Templar may have discovered another copper scroll in Jerusalem, which allowed them to track the Temple treasures down, which had been missing since the conquest of Jerusalem by King Nebuchadnezzar in 587 BC.

Among other things, the Copper Scroll claims that the ‘Tabernacle of the Lord’ was hidden in a desolate valley – 40 stones deep under a hill on its east side. This has led many to speculate that the Jewish sect who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls (most probably the Essenes) buried the Ark in the Jordan desert* before they were overpowered or they hid it in a carved-out secret chamber ‘40 stones’ under Temple Mount. Hence, although the Templars had no knowledge of the Dead Sea Scrolls, which were not discovered until 1947, they may still have been trying to locate the Ark of the Covenant under Temple Mount based on other documentary evidence that may have come into their possession. An international team during the mid-20th century investigated the Dead Sea Scrolls and searched every site listed on the Copper Scroll but found nothing relating to the Temple or any biblical artefacts [MJF: No doubt because the Templars had got there first]. However, they did find further evidence of the Templar presence in the 12th century, which gave rise to speculation that the Templars were looking for certain things and that they knew where to look.

*I have written elsewhere that an English Templar Knight, Ralph de Sudely, who commanded a detachment of Templars at a Templar fort overlooking the valley in which the ancient city of Petra is found, may have discovered the lost Ark of the Covenant (and with it the Grail) in a carved out chamber located under the building known as the Treasury which forms part of the ruins at Petra. This is the same Treasury building which film director Stephen Spielberg used as a backdrop for the final scenes of his movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where the eponymous archaeologist found the Holy Grail being guarded by a very old Templar Knight. The carved tunnel which ended in a small chamber was excavated at the end of the last century but found to be empty. However, local Bedouin Arab tradition holds that the Templars did find a treasure within a chest or box at the site. The English researcher Graham Phillips had championed this theory and is now quoted on Wikipedia:

“Graham Phillips claimed Ralph de Sudeley may have found the Ark of the Covenant when he discovered the Maccabean treasure at Jebel al Madhbah
[Petra]. Because Sudeley returned to Britain, it is theorised that he may have taken the Ark to Great Britain with him.”

Sir Ralph de Sudely returned to England in 1189 a very rich man, building a large, well-manned Templar preceptory on an estate he purchased at Herdewyke in Warwickshire, in what today is very much Shakespeare country. He allegedly brought back with him certain sacred relics from the Holy Land (possibly some of the 'Stones of Fire' gemstones which adorned the Jewish High Priest's breastplate or Ephod), which were displayed by the Templar priests at their chapel in Herdewyke, which still survives to this day. The relics were never found after the demise of the Templar priests and monks of Herdewyke when the Black Death struck Europe in the mid-14th century.

For a fuller consideration of Ralph de Sudely's possible involvement in finding the lost Ark of the Covenant, see my attached article The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant.

One of the researchers into the Dead Sea Scroll who Farrell quotes extensively on his book is Robert Feather who wrote two books on the subject. These are: The Copper Scroll Decoded: One Man's Search for the Fabulous Treasures of Ancient Egypt (1999) and The Mystery of the Copper Scrolls of Qumran: The Essene Record of the Treasure of Akhenaten (2003), which effectively was an updated reprint of his first book. Please note that I am aiming to do a much longer article on the importance of the Egyptian connection to the Copper Scroll in a future post on the 'Alton Towers' thread but for now I just want to concentrate on one of Feather's discoveries and conclusions, which Farrell highlights in his book. This involves the peculiar genealogy of the Jewish priesthood, which may be a smoking gun and support what the C's said about the Levites (who the C's described as "sect of monk-like pacifists connected to Moses) who may have been part Nephilim hybrids like Abraham and Nefertiti.

Quoting Feather:

"There is fascinating firm scientific evidence, 3000 years after the event, that underlines the homogeneity of the Hebrew peoples but also reveals a genetically separate priestly faction with quite different DNA patterns.

A January 1997 edition of Nature carried an article on the 'Y chromosomes of Jewish priests'. The Y-chromosome is inherited paternally and does not recombine. Because of this fact the research teams at the Technicon-Israel Institute, the University of Toronto, University College, London and the University of Arizona who wrote the article, chose to study the genetic coding of Jewish males whose designation to the priesthood, through strict patrilineal descent, has continued for thousands of years right up to this day. The surnames of the priestly strain are generally derivations of the name 'Cohanim'. The researchers concluded that there are clear differences in the frequency of Y-chromosome hapolytes between an unbroken line of Jewish 'priests' and their lay counterparts. Quite remarkably, the difference is observable in both the Ashkenazi (Central European) and Sepharid (North African, Spanish, Middle Eastern) descended populations, despite the huge geographical separations of these original communities.

The study showed that there is a 'relative preponderance of the YAP-DYS19B hapolyte in both Jewish populations, suggesting that this may have been the founding hapolyte of the Jewish priesthood'. The presence or absence of the Y chromosomes is thought to represent a unique evolutionary event dated to between 29,000 and 340,000 years ago. The significance of this latter statement is that the priestly strain must have pre-existed, by many thousands of years, events in biblical times.

In other words the priestly group that were 'chosen' by Moses to provide the line of High Priests and prime guardians of the holy rituals [MJF: the Levites] were already genetically different from the bulk of the Hebrews and must have come. or originated. from outside the main Hebrew tribes.

One possible consequence of the genetic-factor evidence is that Aaron and his family, who were designated to fill the role of High Priest, were of a different DNA grouping to the rest of the Hebrews. As the brother of Moses, in Old Testament terms, the proposition that Moses was an Egyptian becomes even more convincing."

This research provides truly astounding results when you consider that the C's told us that Abraham/Moses was an Indo-European Levite/Hittite hybrid and his monk-like Levite brothers have seemingly provided the genetics for an unbroken line of Jewish High Priests from the inception of the Jewish faith to this day. Does their YAP-DYS19B hapolyte provide a smoking gun for the genetic tweak the C's spoke of? Was it made 130,000 years ago (Farrell favours 140,000) or far more recently?

But Feather did not stop there for in his book he produced a plate of a photograph which he had reproduced from Robert Eisenman's and Michael Wise's book The Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered (1992). Quoting Feather:

"When I first noticed the images, I thought I was dreaming .... No-one previously seems to have noticed what I hope to have seen for yourself. Amongst the Mount Rushmore-like shapes in the hills directly above Qumran there appear to be faces. For me, these elongated faces look remarkably like ancient Egyptians. If that is what they are, what on earth are they doing staring over the ruins of a Jewish settlement on the Dead Sea?"

Unfortunately, the black and white photographic image of the plate produced in Farrell's book is not good enough to scan and reproduce here. However, Farrell make an important observation and that is that he is more inclined to see the "images" or "faces" as resembling more the Maoi heads of Easter Island, which the C's said were representations of the Nephilim:
Q: (L) Who carved the stone heads on Easter Island?

A: Lemurian descendants.

Q: (L) The natives say the stones walked into position. Is this true?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, how?

A: Tonal vibration.

Q: (L) And what did these stones represent?

A:
Nephalim.

1702600466488.png

Farrell provides further comments to the effect that he had not been able to locate any photographs of the same embankment at Qumran from any other angles, nor any head on photographs, since the photograph showed the "faces" in profile only, as is the case with the Maoi statue shown above.

Nevertheless, he felt Feather's comments were revealing of yet another possible mystery, for if these were genuine images, then they are in a serious state of decay, a decay that would even have been evident in the time of the Qumran community, begging the question of what the Essenes were doing there in the first place. Farrell then ponders who put the images there, how long ago and why would a strict Jewish community like the Essenes choose to make it the site of their principal settlement. The Essenes, who were a community preoccupied with ritual purity, would no doubt have viewed any images that might be connected with Egypt as profane. Could it be, however, that they knew these images were connected to their ancient Nephilim (Anunnaki) forefathers?

Attachments

• The Knight Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant.docx
    740.4 KB · Views: 13
Thanks for the C's review and the connections you made. It put things in a more understandable perspective. @MJF
Thank you for that. I have in fact just done another post, which builds further on what I said in my earlier post. I appreciate that these posts may be diverting us away from the serious business of the current genocide in Gaza but they may help to put things in perspective as regards the manifold destiny of the Jewish people and why Netanyahu and his Zionist supporters are doing what they are doing and using the Old Testament to justify it.​

Just caught this little news item, David Cameron has decided to ban Israeli extremist settlers convicted for crimes from entering the UK. It's the first thing this bloke has ever done that I agree with. Genuinely surprised to see the UK foreign office actually showing a bit of backbone for once, but of course this doesn't change my perception of what the UK Gov/Establishment really is in the objective sense. And of course there is always the finer details. Only convicted extremists will face the ban, and as we know Israel hardly ever convicts settlers in any case. Never take anything David Cameron says at face value. Phew! I was almost slipping there! Always check the small print....

So with one hand they giveth, and with the other hand they taketh away.:-(

Weapons, logistical support, and general co-operation, so it's just business as usual for the UK government. If only there was a political party in the UK that represented a viable alternative!? The moribund state of governments all across the world is no longer a surprise, at least we've got Putin still showing some rude health and sanity. Both UK and US governments are in the final stretches of their terms, it'll be mildly interesting seeing what comes from the elections. Can I realistically foresee Kier Starmer and Donald Trump in power? I can, but then I've been wrong many times before so I'll not make any blase predictions. This is what it feels like to be living in the ashes of civilisation; false hope and false idols, fooling the susceptible. Both Starmer and Trump would be mealy-mouthed apologists for the Zionist regime anyway. "Karmic and Simple" understanding time! There is no decent working form of democracy for the most part, and there's no profit in peace. So they'll kill just to make money in many cases. Or to "mow the lawn". Psychopathy really is that banal at times.

What you don't put your faith in former Goldman Sach's investment advisor Rishi Sunak winning the next election? Why ever not? :-D

I must say that I felt the parachuting of former Prime Minister David Cameron (now "Lord Cameron" - remember to doff your caps folks!) as the new Foreign Secretary was a sinister move on the part of the Tory establishment and the deep state. It is abundantly clear in the USA that an old, senile President Biden does not run the show, so I wonder who is really taking the executive decisions. However, Cameron's re-emergence as a senior government minister, after flouncing away when he lost the Brexit vote, makes me wonder how much of a hand he will have in shaping the current government's policy. Has the deep state brought Cameron in as a safe pair of hands :lol: to help old Rishi out in a time of growing crisis? Maybe it helps that he has German Jewish ancestry through his great-grandfather, Arthur Levita, a descendant of the Yiddish author Elia Levita. Who knows?

As for Starmer, it is patently obvious that he is no leader and will only win the next election by default, as the Tories have been so absolutely pathetic and divided whilst in office. As with Cameron, I expect to see Starmer's old boss Lord Tony Blair (doff caps again!) brought back into government if and when Starmer wins the next election. They say he is already putting forward policy papers for discussion within the Labour Party. After ceasing to be Prime Minister, didn't Tony do a great job though of delivering peace to the Middle East as the Middle East Peace Envoy for the Quartet of the UN, the EU, Russia and the United States (see: Tony Blair resigns as Middle East peace envoy). He certainly helped to bring peace to Iraq and Libya didn't he :lol:. Perhaps he just couldn't spare the time given his burgeoning property and investment portfolios. Gosh its tough at the top you know!

A lot could happen within the next 12 months though. Could Nigel Farage's Reform Party, for example, make a difference at the next general election? Support is certainly growing for them and they have now supposedly passed the Liberal Democrats in terms of percentage support in the polls - not surprising really as the Lib Dems are so pathetic. However, I ask myself whether Farage (who has just emerged from the Australian Jungle in the TV Show I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here) is really just controlled opposition, a means of letting steam off.

Like you I don't put much faith in the democratic system delivering any real answers to the problems we currently face in the West, especially when most western politicians are just bought and paid for stooges of the PTB.​

That awkward moment when Donald Trump - who made a very pro-Israel statement by moving the embassy to Jerusalem - understands the situation better than Bobby Kennedy Jr.

His appeal to the majority of US citizens is because of the above, he shows common sense and an ability to at least understand reality as it presents itself. He still has his own agendas and is not a perfect human being, but that is common sense, way more than what most leaders in the West have shown in decades.

What you don't put your faith in former Goldman Sach's investment advisor Rishi Sunak winning the next election? Why ever not? :-D

I must say that I felt the parachuting of former Prime Minister David Cameron (now "Lord Cameron" - remember to doff your caps folks!) as the new Foreign Secretary was a sinister move on the part of the Tory establishment and the deep state. It is abundantly clear in the USA that an old, senile President Biden does not run the show, so I wonder who is really taking the executive decisions. However, Cameron's re-emergence as a senior government minister, after flouncing away when he lost the Brexit vote, makes me wonder how much of a hand he will have in shaping the current government's policy. Has the deep state brought Cameron in as a safe pair of hands :lol: to help old Rishi out in a time of growing crisis? Maybe it helps that he has German Jewish ancestry through his great-grandfather, Arthur Levita, a descendant of the Yiddish author Elia Levita. Who knows?

As for Starmer, it is patently obvious that he is no leader and will only win the next election by default, as the Tories have been so absolutely pathetic and divided whilst in office. As with Cameron, I expect to see Starmer's old boss Lord Tony Blair (doff caps again!) brought back into government if and when Starmer wins the next election. They say he is already putting forward policy papers for discussion within the Labour Party. After ceasing to be Prime Minister, didn't Tony do a great job though of delivering peace to the Middle East as the Middle East Peace Envoy for the Quartet of the UN, the EU, Russia and the United States (see: Tony Blair resigns as Middle East peace envoy). He certainly helped to bring peace to Iraq and Libya didn't he :lol:. Perhaps he just couldn't spare the time given his burgeoning property and investment portfolios. Gosh its tough at the top you know!

A lot could happen within the next 12 months though. Could Nigel Farage's Reform Party, for example, make a difference at the next general election? Support is certainly growing for them and they have now supposedly passed the Liberal Democrats in terms of percentage support in the polls - not surprising really as the Lib Dems are so pathetic. However, I ask myself whether Farage (who has just emerged from the Australian Jungle in the TV Show I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here) is really just controlled opposition, a means of letting steam off.

Like you I don't put much faith in the democratic system delivering any real answers to the problems we currently face in the West, especially when most western politicians are just bought and paid for stooges of the PTB.​
Absolutely agree with you on all of your points! I didn't know about Cameron's lineage, cheers for that. The re-emergence of the likes of Cameron and Blair is a sign that the current mediocrities in power just aren't cutting it any longer. It's indeed time for those string pullers to employ their most able practitioners to head off any possible change in the policy due to public pressure, which will build and could make for some interesting voting choices come the next election.

Farage is a free market evangelist and a fairly bright and breezy, cheesy populist. He's likeable, but I wouldn't trust him with the top job. Having said that we've had May, BoJo, Truss and Sunak, an absolute shower of shite in the halls of No. 10 in recent years. We are a complex aggregate of 4 nations, but our anglo-centric establishment does not reflect that. We need real change to turn this country around, but the will isn't there, people remain timid and complacent I suspect. Not all, but too many aren't angry yet. I've been angry since reading about JFK in 1998, it's part of my core being by this point. Thus I understand there's a whole lot of work required to reach those necessary conclusions. We are coming close to a kind of coming-out party for the mark of the beast, where it will be a case of conform or starve. Karmic and Simple Understandings 101. All politicians chosen to run will be efficient technocrats, employees of the string pullers. And then what do we have?

We have Thor's Pantheon stage managing a grand cosmic amalgamation. We have an underground race of psychic beings enslaved by an "alien" force. They've been toying with us since the 40s, nearly a full century of strange doings. We've also got mad programmed nutters going psycho in our cities, the classic dialectical dynamic every time. We have Oct 7th, and all that has followed it. The hell will continue until we as a collective decide that we've had enough of it, and I can't foresee that day coming anytime soon. But we have our minds, our bodies, and most crucially our souls. And we have the deep connections, be they romantic, familial or whatever. We share those bonds, and we can energise and strengthen them. We can survive and thrive in the face of what is, and hopefully in the jaws of what's coming. I pray to the DCM that my bretheren in the UK will awaken and find their voices this late in the game.

Thanks for posting, your summaries are mostly thought provoking. In these times I have come to value this forum all the more, some very smart people with good hearts on here.

Recap

Today marks the 70th day of Israel's assault and siege in Gaza. And like almost every day Palestinians woke up on Friday to more air strikes across the Gaza Strip.

+ According to the official Wafa news agency, In the southernmost city of Rafah, where Israel forces most of Gaza's 2.2 million population to flee, the army killed and wounded tens of people in shelling near the Kuwait Hospital.

+ Air strikes were also reported in Khan Younis and the northern Gaza Strip, including at a school sheltering displaced families, leaving several casualties.

+ West Bank, drone strikes hit a car in the Balata refugee camp near Nablus, as the Israeli military intensifies its targeting of Palestinian towns and cities. Local media said anti-occupation fighters from the city were the target of the hit, but no one was hurt.

+The latest attacks came shortly after the US President Joe Biden said he wanted Israel to focus on "how to save civilian lives" in Gaza.

+ Palestinian death toll in Gaza has reached over 18,700, most of them children and women. More than 50,000 have been wounded.

+ Gaza has been under a telecommunication and internet blackout since Wednesday evening. “We regret to announce that all telecom services in the Gaza Strip have been lost due to the ongoing offensive ... Gaza is blacked out again,” the Palestinian telecommunications company Paltel said.

+Turkey strongly condemned "provocations" by Israeli forces during raids on the Jenin refugee camp and the desecration of a mosque there.

+ Palestinian Prime Minister Mohammed Shtayyeh said the Biden administration must now “walk the walk” and take specific steps toward what has been an elusive two-state solution, including by applying pressure on Israel.

+ Jewish Voice for Peace held protests calling for a ceasefire across eight US cities, blocking rush hour traffic on busy streets and bridges in Washington and Philadelphia.

+ Phosphorus bombs hit Lebanon, Israeli artillery shelling intensified at various Lebanese border towns where Hezbollah is active. War correspondents reported “the use of phosphorus bombs by the Israeli army in shelling the outskirts of the town of Khiam.”

Back
Top Bottom