Jake Sully, Anonymous and "WhatIsThePlan" - PsyOps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason (ocean59) said:
When that thread was first brought to our attention, here, the first replies had already arrived from their members 'answering the call' so to speak. You, myself, and Nickel Bleu were the first, apparently 'randomly selected' members chosen for harassment...

Randomly selected among members that use fairly unique names, I gather from one of the above posts. Easy targets for Google searches.

I would like the time and at extreme personal cost to myself to tell you but there is NO ONE after you people.

Prometeo said:
At the end the forum was unusable, so no one was able to post, we did it to a forum related to a big online store.

It is actually not that hard to clean up in the database back end, depending on the nature of the attack. A "store" forum may not, however, contain much of value that would justify the bother. You probably accomplished nothing much.

You seem not to be bothered by your earlier actions.

ShootFrank said:
I would like the time and at extreme personal cost to myself to tell you but there is NO ONE after you people.

I'd rather not ask about the 'extreme personal cost to myself' aspect of this, since it is most probably made up. ShootFrank, unfortunately, your posts in this thread have been both less than helpful and often less than sincere, so your posting privileges are being removed. I think this thread has about run it's natural life at this point anyway and it's time to get back to more important things.

I would like to add one thing, if I may. I am also from WITP, and I've been watching this thread for a couple of days. Actually, I've been trying to catch up with the postings, since this thread has been moving a lot.

So, please let me first introduce myself as ravenpaige. I am the the same username on WITP, and I've been the same username for about 20 years on the internet. I'm a 53-year old granma, probably more suited to your forum, but I ended up on WITP about two months ago, so I would like to present my observations and personal conclusions.

Please note: I don't have an answer to your Jake Sulley/Telemachos question, just observations and more questions. I hope it will help to enlighten, but it may not.

I came to WITP about two months ago because I was actively seeking on the internet some solutions to the problems that we face in the US. I still strongly believe that the US is on the verge of a revolution, and since I would much rather it be a peaceful rather than bloody revolution, I was looking for some group I might join that might help in that transition.

I found the link to WITP through a Facebook link from a friend of a friend. I explored a bit, and I have to say I was first impressed with their marketing, since they were attracting many people to their site. Since I'm in marketing myself, I noted that they were doing a great job of the viral/social marketing. And when I signed on to the site, after looking around for a bit, I was happy to find the posts by Telemachos/Jake that helped to explain the Anonymous culture.

Please understand: I'm not new to computers, the internet, or the hacker meme. As one of your members also mentioned in this thread, I was also an "old hacker" having my first experience with the internet about 20 years ago when I was much younger. At that time, no one had internet access, but the local BBS's were somewhat available, if you knew what you were doing. I was lucky in that the U of M campus had set up a local satellite which included a modem dialup whereby you could access the internet, but only if you knew the phone number and UNIX commands. So at that point in time, if you wanted to get on the internet, you basically HAD to be a hacker. It wasn't illegal, just jealously rationed since it was so uncommon.

Ok, so enough about my background, but coming to WITP, basically out of retirement for 20 some years, I was appreciative of the synopsis of Anonymous that Telemachos/Jake provided. And it is important to note that the cassiopaea links were, if anything, very understated. In other words, I absolutely felt no sense that this forum was being "pushed" on me or otherwise promoted. I think, after looking back over all of the posts that Telemachos/Jake made at WITP, there were maybe two links back to cassiopaea. And this was among many other links that he posted in reference to other ideas. In other words, he was not actively promoting your forum in any way.

So what has caused all of the chaos in your site and mine? I've been trying to figure that out for a month or more. As best I can figure according to the timeline and also what Sulley has posted here, one of the critic points was the WITP site's Operation Onslaught, which was a marketing initiative launched at the end of July. This did bring many new people to the site, but also seemed to bring unwanted attention, since the site then began to be spammed.

About that same time, Telemachos/Jake began investigating one thread on the site called Project Mayhem 2012. I have recently been exploring this thread, trying to piece things together, so I will offer this summary: An unknown person has posted a site called projectmayhem2012.org which seems to point to an Anonymous operation scheduled for 12/21/2012, but which is coddled in riddles. The thread on WITP has been comprised of people from WITP supposedly trying to figure out the riddles and determine what the "plan" is for this date. However, if you read through the thread (please set aside at least 8 hours), you will find that it is delving into areas such as black magic that really have nothing to do with the general purpose of Anonymous.

When Telemachos/Jake began investigating this thread, within 5 days he was banned from WITP. The reasons given were that he was trying to "recruit" people from WITP to your site, but as I have said previously, this seemed very thin to me, since he had basically not talked at all about your site.

You can often tell more about people by what they don't do than by what they do, and I would apply this rule to Telemachos/Jake. There were many points when he could have easily led many people from WITP to another site. At one point, he was very popular. In fact, the "Anonymous Meta Agreement" which he wrote, is still the "first must read" for newcomers to our site: http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t1035-the-anonymous-meta-agreement

I have unsuccessfully argued that, if the community wants to reject Telemachos views, then they should also remove his MetaAgreement and other postings. I have also unsuccessfully argued that the Project Mayhem threads (http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t1676-project-mayhem-2012 & http://www.whatis-theplan.org/t13994p60-project-mayhem-2012-part-2) should be relegate to the "conspiracy forum" part of the site.

I only bring these discrepancies up because I believe when people don't act within their stated objectives, there is something else going on.

So I was interested to see this news article which was posted yesterday: http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9219711/DHS_warns_of_planned_Anonymous_attacks?taxonomyId=82

What is interesting is that they mention the Project Mayhem Op, which, as far as I can find, has only been posted on the Project Mayhem site itself, on the WITP site, and on a couple of isolated pastebin accounts. The implications for violence, mentioned in the article, I can attest have not been discussed on the WITP thread. So I really have to ask, what is going on here?

After all of this investigation, I have to ask if Telemachos/Jake, was right, and if the Project Chaos 2012 site is not a cointelpro operation? I don't know or understand a lot about this, so I can only tell you that my response to this thread was "negative." And yes, I got banned from WiTP for a day for trying to tell them that (that was a new experience...but you'll see it if you read the thread).

So, I apologize for this long post, but the summary is: I don't believe Telemachos/Jake was trying to cause harm, here or at WITP; but I do believe he was set up; I think that his investigation into the Project Chaos 2012 triggered his falling out at WITP, and also set you guys up as a target ( to be fair, if he'd never mentioned you, you wouldn't have been a target, but people on WITP were obviously reaching for a reason to take him out); and finally, WITP and specifically, the Project Chaos 2012 may truly be a cointelpro thread on WITP, so if you are interested in trying to ferret out these kind of operations, you may want to investigate further.

Thank you for your time, and I hope it wasn't to painful. I just did feel I needed to get these things off my mind before you closed this thread.

Megan said:
Prometeo said:
At the end the forum was unusable, so no one was able to post, we did it to a forum related to a big online store.

It is actually not that hard to clean up in the database back end, depending on the nature of the attack. A "store" forum may not, however, contain much of value that would justify the bother. You probably accomplished nothing much.

You seem not to be bothered by your earlier actions.

My point was that, in that store there were lot of people well trained about spaming and hackers, etc, and even though it wasn't hard to do all that chaos, it was of value for the owners because that forum was used by the customers for whatever purpose they had. And as I said, we didn't want to accomplish nothing... it was for the lulz indeed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've read some post from that group and they are truly offensive to this group.

ravenpaige said:
<snip>

About that same time, Telemachos/Jake began investigating one thread on the site called Project Mayhem 2012. I have recently been exploring this thread, trying to piece things together, so I will offer this summary: An unknown person has posted a site called projectmayhem2012.org which seems to point to an Anonymous operation scheduled for 12/21/2012, but which is coddled in riddles. The thread on WITP has been comprised of people from WITP supposedly trying to figure out the riddles and determine what the "plan" is for this date. However, if you read through the thread (please set aside at least 8 hours), you will find that it is delving into areas such as black magic that really have nothing to do with the general purpose of Anonymous.

When Telemachos/Jake began investigating this thread, within 5 days he was banned from WITP. The reasons given were that he was trying to "recruit" people from WITP to your site, but as I have said previously, this seemed very thin to me, since he had basically not talked at all about your site.

<snip>

So, I apologize for this long post, but the summary is: I don't believe Telemachos/Jake was trying to cause harm, here or at WITP; but I do believe he was set up; I think that his investigation into the Project Chaos 2012 triggered his falling out at WITP, and also set you guys up as a target ( to be fair, if he'd never mentioned you, you wouldn't have been a target, but people on WITP were obviously reaching for a reason to take him out); and finally, WITP and specifically, the Project Chaos 2012 may truly be a cointelpro thread on WITP, so if you are interested in trying to ferret out these kind of operations, you may want to investigate further.

Well, well, well... that IS furiously interesting since the origins of the attacks against us here began with a group of black magician types: Vincent Bridges, Jay Weidner, and their little gang. They have some other interesting connections that have been tracked over the years, but the bottom line is that all of them seem to lead back to people who are definitely into some really dark stuff and THAT INCLUDES MANY PTB types. For years and years there have been rumors and exposure of really dirty, ugly, things going on in high places including pedophilia, child trafficking, and so on. Try to read Dave McGowan's book "Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder" which goes into this sort of thing.

I tell ya, once those people worm their way inside a group, or attract gullible people with their "fun and games", it's very, very difficult to get free of them.

You could even say that we are targeted because we stand up for True Family values which includes families getting healthy so that spouse abuse and the abuse of children can be ended and lives healed. And we point out regularly that the source of the destruction of the true human values is due to psychopathy in power.

Hopefully, some of our researchers can peruse the threads in question for clues. And perhaps some of the Anon people can as well because exposing psychopaths AS psychopaths and the scum they really are would be a real coup!

I was just browsing through WITP forums and saw AnonGirl had posted the "How To Spot a Spy" article, which was received favourably.

cassandra said:
I was just browsing through WITP forums and saw AnonGirl had posted the "How To Spot a Spy" article, which was received favourably.

Glad it helped. I sure wish they would all read Ponerology and get into some psychopathy studies just for their own self-preservation.

Hi, just wanted to let you know that, since I first posted here yesterday, someone on WITP released part of one of my profiles from an online dating site I once subscribed to. This info is about 10 years old, I think, but I knew it was still out on the net. I'd give you the link to the WITP post, but it's since been thrown in the /b/asement and locked, so I don't think you can view it unless you're a member of the basement dweller's group on WITP.

At any rate, I pretty much expected something like this would happen if I posted, but I thought you might want to know that you likely have a mole here. However, it's also likely someone from WITP that came over with the recent fuss.

ravenpaige said:
Hi, just wanted to let you know that, since I first posted here yesterday, someone on WITP released part of one of my profiles from an online dating site I once subscribed to. This info is about 10 years old, I think, but I knew it was still out on the net. I'd give you the link to the WITP post, but it's since been thrown in the /b/asement and locked, so I don't think you can view it unless you're a member of the basement dweller's group on WITP.

I'm sorry they've targeted you; fortunately not much harm has been done, as it seems. Geez, they look more and more like kids playing not so nice tricks. And no, I don't think we are interested in your dating data. :)

At any rate, I pretty much expected something like this would happen if I posted, but I thought you might want to know that you likely have a mole here. However, it's also likely someone from WITP that came over with the recent fuss.

This thread is open to public view, everybody can read it, so no mole is necessary.

Possibility of Being said:
I'm sorry they've targeted you; fortunately not much harm has been done, as it seems. Geez, they look more and more like kids playing not so nice pricks. And no, I don't think we are interested in your dating data. :)

I think you meant "tricks." Some type of Freudian slip? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom