Les Visible and Smoking Mirrors

Perceval said:
Well, since Les apparently wants the full truth of his visit to the Chateau made public, I'll offer this piece of factual information.

While he was here he blatantly and lewdly 'hit' on the ladies present. He did this in full view of his wife who he more or less ignored the entire time. On one occasion when he was leaving, he hugged one of the ladies in a way that she had no choice in the matter and made some comment about how much he loved getting hold of 'hot chicks' and made all sorts of noises that made him sound like the classic 'dirty old man'. It was really inappropriate and embarrassing and, again, his wife was right beside him. There were a number of occasions when I felt sorry for her.

ohh man

I could imagine that you had to control yourself to not throw him out or give him a hit as a reminder that what he did is not welcome ! :mad:

Pashalis said:
Perceval said:
Well, since Les apparently wants the full truth of his visit to the Chateau made public, I'll offer this piece of factual information.

While he was here he blatantly and lewdly 'hit' on the ladies present. He did this in full view of his wife who he more or less ignored the entire time. On one occasion when he was leaving, he hugged one of the ladies in a way that she had no choice in the matter and made some comment about how much he loved getting hold of 'hot chicks' and made all sorts of noises that made him sound like the classic 'dirty old man'. It was really inappropriate and embarrassing and, again, his wife was right beside him. There were a number of occasions when I felt sorry for her.

ohh man

I could imagine that you had to control yourself to not throw him out or give him a hit as a reminder that what he did is not welcome ! :mad:

I'll just point out that, like Rabelais, we have a strong tradition about not being rude to a person who is a guest in our home but we really were tested on this one and worked hard to get him OUT of our home. We continued to give him the benefit of the doubt for a rather long time, too.

Here's a picture of the person who thinks he is in a position to comment on the physical attributes of others. Go figure.

DSC06117.jpg

Very lovely family, Laura. I've read Visible's blogs for a couple of years, he does have a way with words. Always had a sneaking suspicion that he had some sort of multiple personality disorder, based on the way he so viciously responds to some comments. As long as you are worshipping at the altar of Les Visible you are fine. But disagree or raise a question and he is all over it. The things he said regarding your daughters were unconscionable. And the whining about all of his readers in the UK who would not supply him with Ketamine. Wrong, so wrong. But there truly is nothing hidden that won't come to the light.

Hi Zard,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

Perceval said:
Here's a picture of the person who thinks he is in a position to comment on the physical attributes of others. Go figure.

DSC06117.jpg

I'm betting the blue beanie has a tin foil liner :P

Laura said:
go2 said:
Wow! I guess Les must have been blind drunk, when he visited your home. :)

No, he was hitting on the girls in a rude and vulgar way that offended the parents of said girls and now he's lying about it. His whole rant about us is a pack of lies and that says a lot about Les Visible.

We aren't in the habit of lying but again and again liars defame us and again and again we have to produce the evidence that they are lying. I sure wish people would demand evidence from liars in the first place. It would save us a lot of pain, time and energy.
Laura, though I do not know you personally, based on some of your writings I have a feeling that you are a private person. You have been under relentless attacks and attempts at defamation for a very long time and every time you have produced evidence to clear the air at the cost of the privacy for you and your family and deep emotional pain. I cannot even begin to fathom how you do what you do - so I will not try. But I just wanted to say this as a reader of this forum - I did not need the picture of the ladies (beautiful picture of beautiful people) to be convinced that Les Visible is a liar. Do you really need to go to this extent to clear the air in the face of blatant lies? I mean after reading the first few pages of this thread if there still are people who are not convinced then they are the ones required to put more effort - if they really belong here in the forum.
I would have loved to see the picture you posted in a happier context but somehow seeing it in this context made me feel sad and angry. I do not know if my different cultural background is coloring my perceptions here but I wanted to share what I felt fwiw.

obyvatel said:
Laura said:
go2 said:
Wow! I guess Les must have been blind drunk, when he visited your home. :)

No, he was hitting on the girls in a rude and vulgar way that offended the parents of said girls and now he's lying about it. His whole rant about us is a pack of lies and that says a lot about Les Visible.

We aren't in the habit of lying but again and again liars defame us and again and again we have to produce the evidence that they are lying. I sure wish people would demand evidence from liars in the first place. It would save us a lot of pain, time and energy.
Laura, though I do not know you personally, based on some of your writings I have a feeling that you are a private person. You have been under relentless attacks and attempts at defamation for a very long time and every time you have produced evidence to clear the air at the cost of the privacy for you and your family and deep emotional pain. I cannot even begin to fathom how you do what you do - so I will not try. But I just wanted to say this as a reader of this forum - I did not need the picture of the ladies (beautiful picture of beautiful people) to be convinced that Les Visible is a liar. Do you really need to go to this extent to clear the air in the face of blatant lies? I mean after reading the first few pages of this thread if there still are people who are not convinced then they are the ones required to put more effort - if they really belong here in the forum.
I would have loved to see the picture you posted in a happier context but somehow seeing it in this context made me feel sad and angry. I do not know if my different cultural background is coloring my perceptions here but I wanted to share what I felt fwiw.

These are my thoughts too, in a normal world there would be no need to pay attention to this person even. I mean he admits his drug use , he cowardly insults women publicly, publishes people's names without their consent and a long etcetera. And yet, he is too determined to prove that he is the victim here that even when presented with evidence he doesn't seem to care :

Been There, Done That said...

I'm a little confused here. Are the multiple postings being credited to "Laura Jadczyk" something that a Smoking Mirrors reader is reprinting from another source?

If so - and bear in mind I'm no LKJ or SOTT fan by any means - but if so, then this does *not* sound like her. The excessive use of parentheses, the "Anyway" sentence segueways. Saying "I guess." That's not her linguistic styling at all. And I've read enough of her words to know.

In one of the "Laura" comments posted here it seems that the author is actually talking to Laura at one point, directing commentary at her, so how can the words simultaneously be *from* Laura?

Are we sure these words aren't from somebody else, talking about Les *to* Laura?

I'm 100% sure in reading these words that they come from a *guy,* and he's a longtime reader/fan of Laura's work, and as such it causes him to "try too hard" you could say in terms of wanting to sound intellectual and on Laura's level. Call it "linguisitic profiling." But this isn't Laura. These words didn't come from a female.

This is all very confusing and chaotic. What we need are clear links that go *directly to the source* - not routing you to a log in page as has been the case so far with the supposed SOTT links that have been provided.

Visible said...

Look people, that's taken directly from her website. Don't sit there going, "Oh Laura wouldn't say that. Go ask her. Don't you want to know? Don't try to explain it. Go find out. She won't be shy about telling you. This has been going on for a long time, I just didn't mention it. Now I have. Ask her. Then you can find some way to figure it out or explain it. It's as mystifying to me as it is to you. But have no doubt that she's engaged in this because she is.

3:09 PM

Thus does speak a truth seeker?

Not to mention his egomaniacal claims:

I’m not concerned about anything any more and some parts of my body are a lot bigger than they were but I don’t use them like I used to; which I forget what that was but it’s making the chicks outside my door scream as much as whatever else it is that they are after but I can’t remember what that is either. I sometimes forget to put clothes on now when I leave the house and that probably accounts for it.

Unfortunately this is not a normal world, and here we have Laura once more investing valuable energy in this kind of garbage again, clarifying something that doesn't need to be clarified since is so evident that this horrible guy is a jerk. It's a shame.

Perceval said:

I didn't know that yet, but this makes him even more to a dishonorably person.

Les Visible has exposed himself as to exactly who and what he is... and has thus become More Visible.

Tykes said:
[...] in a normal world there would be no need to pay attention to this person even. [...] Unfortunately this is not a normal world, and here we have Laura once more investing valuable energy in this kind of garbage again, clarifying something that doesn't need to be clarified since is so evident that this horrible guy is a jerk. It's a shame.

My "that bugs me" program thinks there are so many people on this BBM that are just too lazy to think/research. They read or hear something and immediately believe practically anything at face value. What "bugs me" is that we have to waste valuable time and energy in self defense to set the story straight, so to say. But... this is the world we live in, bunches of people who do not know how to think, learn, and rather watch the television.

It has been said that: "By their fruits they shall be known". Too many sheep are just too damn lazy to get off their arse, walk to the tree, and LOOK at he "fruit" for themselves.!.!.! That "tree" may be a rather large weed tree.

:headbash: :headbash: :headbash:

edit/addendum: My "that bugs me" program is still active. In broader context, I "see" this happen all the time. I was not present at the event. I do not have any first hand knowledge of what truly happened. All I "see" and "hear" are two/multiple parties in a flame war. Kind of like reading the bible. I wasn't there so I can not say what really happened. Bugs me that this is the way things happen on this BBM. That this is the world we live in.

obyvatel said:
I cannot even begin to fathom how you do what you do - so I will not try. But I just wanted to say this as a reader of this forum - I did not need the picture of the ladies (beautiful picture of beautiful people) to be convinced that Les Visible is a liar. Do you really need to go to this extent to clear the air in the face of blatant lies? I mean after reading the first few pages of this thread if there still are people who are not convinced then they are the ones required to put more effort - if they really belong here in the forum.

Well we've seen how well meaning people can get so easily sucked into believing lies, naively judging by their own standards and failing to grasp that others really do lie like that. The picture is just as much about standing up for those who might be easily manipulated, as well as giving a lie what it asks for - the truth.

That people will readily believe lies is a reflection of the tilted playing field, where life is mechanical, lies and thrills are cheap. The truth costs more.

obyvatel said:
Do you really need to go to this extent to clear the air in the face of blatant lies?

Given how lies and liars seem to be preferred by many people these days, apparently we do. If sacrificing the privacy that so many other people enjoy is the price that we have to pay in order for the truth to be heard, then we pay it willingly.

Back
Top Bottom