M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

Re: Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference

1984 said:
Gandalf said:
Rhys said:
[UPDATE - I just tried to access the link above, and mmsnews.org is completely inaccessible! Maybe thats just me? Very fishy imho :mad:]

I can not neither.

Neither can I.

new link: _http://www.mareaweb.net/mms/NEWS011.htm

Re: Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference

They call it (probably "project" ) genesis 2 church :lol:

Jim Humble said:
I bet you might think I am just an old inventor who found a cure in the jungle, or maybe you think I am just an old gold miner.

Naah, I just think that you are selfish, mindless and soulless old fart, who don't have a clue what he is doing.

:jawdrop: Wow they are getting desperate, time for my pipe breathing and meditation but first one last cigarette. :cool2:

So, we have Bishop Humble playing good cop, bad cop with the FDA and "saving" us with his new religion. I'm just wondering if he was placed in this position for the express purpose of diverting attention away from FOTCM, even as a potential :huh: kind of like a "just in case" trump card to pull out if needed? COINTELPRO Evil knows no bounds! :(

He writes:
This idea is powerful. We already have tremendous lawyers who will help us. When someone is attacked by the government, say for instance, a health food store, we will have many lawyers to file injunctions, and we may even have some of the Oath Keepers present. In any case we will protect our members. We will be able to maintain access to those nutrients that Codex Alimentarius is seeking to control and keep from the people.

What are "Oath Keepers"???

Here is how the 'Oath Keepers' describe themselves, from their website:

"Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, veterans, peace officers, and firefighters who will fulfill the oath we swore to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God.

Our oath is to the Constitution, not to the politicians, and we will not obey unconstitutional (and thus illegal) and immoral orders, such as orders to disarm the American people or to place them under martial law and deprive them of their ancient right to jury trial.

We Oath Keepers have drawn a line in the sand. We will not “just follow orders.”

Our motto is “Not on our watch!”

If you, the American people, are forced to once again fight for your liberty in another American Revolution, you will not be alone. We will stand with you.

There is at this time a debate within the ranks of the military regarding their oath. Some mistakenly believe they must follow any order the President issues. But you can rest assured that many others in the military do understand that their loyalty is to the Constitution, and understand what that means.

The mission of Oath Keepers is to vastly increase their numbers. We are in a battle for the hearts and minds of our own troops. To win that battle, Oath Keepers will use written and video testimony of active duty military, veterans (especially combat vets), and peace officers to reach, teach, and inspire our brothers in arms in the military and police to fulfill their oaths and stand as guardians of the Republic.

If you are currently in the military, are a veteran, or are a peace officer, please submit your written and/or video testimony on your oath, so you can help us win that battle for hearts and minds. Your submission may be anonymous.

Guardians of the Republic, fulfill your oath. Join us.

What We Are Not

We are Not advocating or promoting the overthrow of any government whether local, state or national. We want our governments to return to the Constitutional Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the
Constitution defined and instituted.

We are Not advocating or promoting violence towards any organization, group or person. We are determined to Keep our Oath to support and defend the Constitution.

We are not advocating or promoting the removal of any person from his or her elected office. We want all elected persons to live up to their Oath to “support and defend the Constitution” as it is written or to leave of their own volition.

We are not advocating or promoting that anyone in the Judicial Branch be removed or replaced. We want the Justices in the Judicial Branch to follow the Constitution as written without interpretation.

We are not advocating or promoting any particular form of government other than the Constitutional Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution defined and instituted.

We are not advocating or promoting the rewriting of the Constitution nor are we asking for an Amendment thereto. We are insisting on the Constitution being Enforced as it is written.

We are Not advocating or promoting any act or acts of aggression against any organization or person for any
reason including, but not limited to; race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, gender or sexual orientation.

We hope for a return to a Constitutional Republic free from fear and hatred. We hate only tyranny.

We are Oath Sworn Americans who want the Constitution returned to its legal and rightful place, intact, as the ultimate Law of the Land."

_http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

[quote author=Laura]What are "Oath Keepers"???[/quote]

These kind of guys ??!!

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

_http://motherjones.com/mojo/2010/04/oath-keepers-cointelpro-target

The first thing that came to my mind reading the post is that it is the perfect set-up for acts of violence that will reflect very badly on any new other created religion...

I'm really surprised... with the sensation of pressure in the face and the blood pumping hard. (Yes, I know now.)

He had seen his interviews on Project Camelot years ago, and the story of the deaths that caused the FDA to his "colleagues" orders from above, government. And the truth is that he is part of COINTELPRO, and everything was to establish trust in people. Just move some pieces on the board... the basis of people's beliefs, again. There will be many prayers rising again and of course, they are "the miracle" in the short term. Some will say, "the prayers are finally heard".

FWIW, Alex Jones seems quite fond of the Oath Keepers...

"Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes on Alex Jones:"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iWsz9zSI64

"Oath Keepers Withdraw From DC Rally Over Violent Threats:"
_http://www.prisonplanet.com/oath-keepers-withdraw-from-dc-rally-over-violent-threats.html

"Oath Keepers discussed with Jack McLamb on Alex Jones 3-13-09:"
_http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/14/oath-keepers-discussed-with-jack-mclamb-on-alex-jones-3-13-09

"CNN Propaganda Segment on Oath Keepers Demonizes Fall of the Republic:"
_http://www.infowars.com/cnn-propaganda-segment-on-oath-keepers-demonizes-fall-of-the-republic

Birds of a feather, etc...

Tigersoap said:
[quote author=Laura]What are "Oath Keepers"???

These kind of guys ??!!

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of currently serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

_http://motherjones.com/mojo/2010/04/oath-keepers-cointelpro-target

The first thing that came to my mind reading the post is that it is the perfect set-up for acts of violence that will reflect very badly on any new other created religion...

[/quote]

Humble is outrageous in his claims and not even hesitant in saying "mms will cure cancer" on camera in his project camelot interview ( _http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=948284113233997302#).

so, either he is a setup or FDA is in his pocket. you guess the rest.

His church is tailored to be like our paleo christianity with one cheap spin. " One doesn't even need to learn pipe breathing. Take some drops of mms and you are done". All sounds like drug induced spiritual growth. Probably Only C's Knows what is this MMS about . cures ones and hooks on to some thing else.

There is some thing came to mind is what I saw in NYC new life EXPO 2010. Out of all the speakers There is one character clearly visible and distinguishable - that is christian shoyen "the third life". His big banner is of his book ( _http://www.asecondlife.com/im/illus/athirdlife_tn.gif) "A Third Life "Glimpes of future" ". his table is much bigger than adjacent tables and he has only table ( as for as i remember) who has american flag and wheel of fortune on the table and a girl to spin the wheel for some free gift. His color full page advertisement is the first page of the newlife expo 2010.

Clearly he sounded like a hollywood guy ( in fact he is ) and his message sounded like christian fundie right and scare tactics of the burning earth in his clear in his banner. He claims he placed 3200 individuals in the fortune 500 companies ( that explains the state of affairs on this BBM) .

First thought I had is, is the christian right wing is taking over the New age Mumbo Jumbo ?. New age is already there for more than 30 years and lured people who are looking for alternatives and got discredited itself . so, is it the time for merge it with old religion?. His speeches has prime slot too and he is located couple of booths left to EE booth.

After this Humble trick, I have to wonder what else will come out.

Kniall said:
Perhaps Jim aint so Humble anymore.
this cure zone forum post is interesting

Humble, I will take your last dollar, and every other one of them,
And donate to who: The kinnaman foundation, the Humble foundation
The malaria solution foundation, or the religious freedom trust (like hell)

Humble said

"No, I’d bet my last dollar that Biosafe wrote that post as well."

I bet it, and and you lost, read above broke jimmy.
You claim you want to sue Biosafe and make me read your book in court, DO IT, DO IT.
Your book is fiction and you are a liar and a parasite, bleeding the desperate with false claims, you should be charged with crimes against humanity.
What Humble is doing is allowing his supporters and resellers (Jim Humble approved) to lie for him and he is taking no responsibility. He says I don't understand the technology: Then debate me Jimmy, your a sleaze the way you twist things, but you do know about a few things , hey Jimmy, about FRAUD, DECIET, SCAMS and HIDDING. You allow people who know nothing except your diatribe to recommend treatments with MMS on sites and forums.
You use Bogus Dr.'s and references. Marketing ploy's seriously ill people don't see. You are a sleezy old man, not interested in health and well being but money.
You an LCM yet Jimmy. (lounge chair millionaire)
I challenge you to show any tests proving your protocol, right now I am saying you can not, why: it's purely stolen information translated by you that makes it B.S.,you are such an idiot jimmy. I know you won't debate me, but I will expose you as being the stuff under and on top of an infected wound.

One by one I am going to post your lies.

seek10 said:
Kniall said:
Perhaps Jim aint so Humble anymore.
this cure zone forum post is interesting

Humble, I will take your last dollar, and every other one of them,
And donate to who: The kinnaman foundation, the Humble foundation
The malaria solution foundation, or the religious freedom trust (like hell)

Humble said

"No, I’d bet my last dollar that Biosafe wrote that post as well."

I bet it, and and you lost, read above broke jimmy.
You claim you want to sue Biosafe and make me read your book in court, DO IT, DO IT.
Your book is fiction and you are a liar and a parasite, bleeding the desperate with false claims, you should be charged with crimes against humanity.
What Humble is doing is allowing his supporters and resellers (Jim Humble approved) to lie for him and he is taking no responsibility. He says I don't understand the technology: Then debate me Jimmy, your a sleaze the way you twist things, but you do know about a few things , hey Jimmy, about FRAUD, DECIET, SCAMS and HIDDING. You allow people who know nothing except your diatribe to recommend treatments with MMS on sites and forums.
You use Bogus Dr.'s and references. Marketing ploy's seriously ill people don't see. You are a sleezy old man, not interested in health and well being but money.
You an LCM yet Jimmy. (lounge chair millionaire)
I challenge you to show any tests proving your protocol, right now I am saying you can not, why: it's purely stolen information translated by you that makes it B.S.,you are such an idiot jimmy. I know you won't debate me, but I will expose you as being the stuff under and on top of an infected wound.

One by one I am going to post your lies.

seek10 said:
Humble is outrageous in his claims and not even hesitant in saying "mms will cure cancer" on camera in his project camelot interview ( _http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=948284113233997302#).

so, either he is a setup or FDA is in his pocket. you guess the rest.

His church is tailored to be like our paleo christianity with one cheap spin. " One doesn't even need to learn pipe breathing. Take some drops of mms and you are done". All sounds like drug induced spiritual growth. Probably Only C's Knows what is this MMS about . cures ones and hooks on to some thing else.

There is some thing came to mind is what I saw in NYC new life EXPO 2010. Out of all the speakers There is one character clearly visible and distinguishable - that is christian shoyen "the third life". His big banner is of his book ( _http://www.asecondlife.com/im/illus/athirdlife_tn.gif) "A Third Life "Glimpes of future" ". his table is much bigger than adjacent tables and he has only table ( as for as i remember) who has american flag and wheel of fortune on the table and a girl to spin the wheel for some free gift. His color full page advertisement is the first page of the newlife expo 2010.

Clearly he sounded like a hollywood guy ( in fact he is ) and his message sounded like christian fundie right and scare tactics of the burning earth in his clear in his banner. He claims he placed 3200 individuals in the fortune 500 companies ( that explains the state of affairs on this BBM) .

First thought I had is, is the christian right wing is taking over the New age Mumbo Jumbo ?. New age is already there for more than 30 years and lured people who are looking for alternatives and got discredited itself . so, is it the time for merge it with old religion?. His speeches has prime slot too and he is located couple of booths left to EE booth.

After this Humble trick, I have to wonder what else will come out.

Well the church collapsed. The new age, is as... "instant miracles at his request and if not we will refund your money (because the soul, was sold) the same church, different function but the most effective, fast and most importantly without pain!. Your ticket to salvation."

It is simple, give people their salvation, what they want .. now, yes. They only offer is cure the health, the physical, not the soul. While they give what they want, but sleep will be. It is important to them.

To create the same religion, is only creating confunción and competition. Burner While they enter the church some objective and not get the results they want in the short term. They will see their friends, say "boring, here you just have to take these drops. Join this church is the same religion, as the old religions are fighting, but love the same god."

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes

Just a note on MMS, as posted elsewhere in the forum: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=13371.msg98523#msg98523

There has been a lot of commotion in health circles about a product called Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS). It is being advertised as the answer to AIDS, hepatitis A, B and C, malaria, herpes, TB, most cancer and many more of mankind's worst diseases. The claim about how the chlorine (a poison, not what would be considered a mineral for health)[vi] interacts with pathogens is the same claim we can make about iodine (a safe nutritional mineral), which is known to also kill pathogens of all types on contact. I do not mean to make a qualified medical opinion on MMS, which is chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is formed from the chemical combination of sodium chlorite and the acetic acid (vinegar) or citric acid. Chlorine dioxide is dangerous to handle and use. A search for material safety data sheets sustains the risk of using this substance.

Chlorine dioxide: May decompose explosively on shock, friction or concussion, or on heating rapidly. Strong oxidant - reacts violently with combustible and reducing materials, and with mercury, ammonia, sulphur and many organic compounds.[vii]

A strong irritant of the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract; [HSDB] A strong oxidizer that promotes combustion; Concentrated solutions may be corrosive to the skin and eyes; Mild hemolytic anemia and increased methemoglobin in males is observed in animal feeding studies; [CHEMINFO][viii]

Acute Health Effects:[ix]

Ingestion: Not a normal route of exposure. Harmful if swallowed. Can cause irritation to mouth, esophagus, stomach, and mucous membranes.

Eye Contact: Contact causes redness, irritation, pain, blurred vision, tearing, corneal injury and burns.

Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled. Coughing, headaches, labored breathing, nausea, shortness of breath, pulmonary edema.

Chronic Health Effects: May have effects on lungs, resulting in chronic bronchitis and permanent lung damage (with chronic exposure).

The use of dangerous poisons is common in allopathic medicine. Even when pharmaceutical companies jump through hoops costing many millions of dollars to test such poisons (most pharmaceuticals are mitochondria poisons) it does not remove the dangers of the poisons, which create all kinds of complications and side effects. The natural allopathic medicine of Survival Medicine only uses such poisons as a last resort.

It almost never makes sense medically to ignore the basics, the air we breathe, the water we drink and the sun. Minerals like magnesium and iodine are up there with the prime basics of life and the use of poisons like chlorine dioxide should not be considered for use unless the basics do not supply the necessary resolution. In the special case of the supposedly magical mineral substance we have something vastly safer, more natural and proven through over a century of medical use. We have iodine, which has the same anti pathogenic profile as that claimed for the chlorine compound.

It is hard to believe that chlorine would
be selective in what it damages or kills.

A later meta-analysis found chlorinated water is associated each year in America with about 4,200 cases of bladder cancer and 6,500 cases of rectal cancer. Chlorine is estimated to account for nine percent of bladder cancer cases and 18 percent of rectal cancers. Those cancers develop because the bladder and rectum store waste products for periods of time. (Keeping the bowels moving regularly lowers such risk.) Chlorinated water is associated with higher total risk of all cancers.

Lastly, the marketing materials and promotion of this chlorine compound are not anchored in medical science or reason. It is very hard to verify claims or trust those who whip up medical hysteria because we never know when testimonials are just projections of the hysteria. The placebo effect is alive and well and its waters fertilized when unsubstantiated claims are made. It makes sense sometime in medicine to take risks but not before medical basics is employed first. Why promote the use of something that has inherent dangers when we have something proven and safe.

Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
IMVA

Notes:

[vii] _http://physchem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/CH/chlorine_dioxide.html

[viii] _http://hazmap.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/hazmap_generic?tbl=TblAgents&id=1559

[ix] _http://www.haloxtech.com/pdf/MSDS-Chlorinedioxide(ClO2)-540ppm.pdf

In the article of "Still Alive and Well Confirmed Bicarbonate Cancer Cure", he gives a "to the point" remark:

http://www.imva.info/news/still-alive-and-well.html

I have a doctor friend in Moscow who uses the MMS transdermally driving it in with DMSO and he also reports good results but I have never been very comfortable with the mania around MMS and the way it is marketed and put out with religious fever. I have heard of many bad stories but I have to concede to some good ones as well and my doctor friends seem to have avoided the down side by cutting out the use of it orally in favor of intravenous and transdermal application.

Sounds like one of those dangerous allopathic drugs to me.

Maybe one of the main functions of MMS, is take a stronger reaction to STO? Thinking that if "the primary human need" the food, has been created for a different function and not precisely to sustain our existence. Why can not MMS, work for something worse? something more direct.

the church does not work, does not miracles. So far as they can be better, MMS, 40 years in your fridge and heals completely. But what really creates the body, mind, to consciousness, the soul ... as the pizza, and all those treats? No longer are selling, diets, recipes, lose weight machines, no. It is a supplement that will cure you for life. Medicine, free, and they can do at home. and most important ... No pain.

You just have to get someone saying, "I was an unhappy, drank too much alcohol, I spent moody and had seborrhea. Until I met the super miraculous drops MMS. The payo Humble."

"Humble"... Even its name captures mass of emotions. This no doubt must stop somewhere in their brains. One of those words that trigger something.

Re: Miracle Mineral Solution-Chlorine Dioxide

From the "Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference" thread: http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=17470.msg156334#msg156334

Marcus Sircus said:
There has been a lot of commotion in health circles about a product called Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS). It is being advertised as the answer to AIDS, hepatitis A, B and C, malaria, herpes, TB, most cancer and many more of mankind's worst diseases. The claim about how the chlorine (a poison, not what would be considered a mineral for health)[vi] interacts with pathogens is the same claim we can make about iodine (a safe nutritional mineral), which is known to also kill pathogens of all types on contact. I do not mean to make a qualified medical opinion on MMS, which is chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is formed from the chemical combination of sodium chlorite and the acetic acid (vinegar) or citric acid. Chlorine dioxide is dangerous to handle and use. A search for material safety data sheets sustains the risk of using this substance.

Chlorine dioxide: May decompose explosively on shock, friction or concussion, or on heating rapidly. Strong oxidant - reacts violently with combustible and reducing materials, and with mercury, ammonia, sulphur and many organic compounds.[vii]

A strong irritant of the skin, eyes, and respiratory tract; [HSDB] A strong oxidizer that promotes combustion; Concentrated solutions may be corrosive to the skin and eyes; Mild hemolytic anemia and increased methemoglobin in males is observed in animal feeding studies; [CHEMINFO][viii]

Acute Health Effects:[ix]

Ingestion: Not a normal route of exposure. Harmful if swallowed. Can cause irritation to mouth, esophagus, stomach, and mucous membranes.

Eye Contact: Contact causes redness, irritation, pain, blurred vision, tearing, corneal injury and burns.

Inhalation: Harmful if inhaled. Coughing, headaches, labored breathing, nausea, shortness of breath, pulmonary edema.

Chronic Health Effects: May have effects on lungs, resulting in chronic bronchitis and permanent lung damage (with chronic exposure).

The use of dangerous poisons is common in allopathic medicine. Even when pharmaceutical companies jump through hoops costing many millions of dollars to test such poisons (most pharmaceuticals are mitochondria poisons) it does not remove the dangers of the poisons, which create all kinds of complications and side effects. The natural allopathic medicine of Survival Medicine only uses such poisons as a last resort.

It almost never makes sense medically to ignore the basics, the air we breathe, the water we drink and the sun. Minerals like magnesium and iodine are up there with the prime basics of life and the use of poisons like chlorine dioxide should not be considered for use unless the basics do not supply the necessary resolution. In the special case of the supposedly magical mineral substance we have something vastly safer, more natural and proven through over a century of medical use. We have iodine, which has the same anti pathogenic profile as that claimed for the chlorine compound.

It is hard to believe that chlorine would
be selective in what it damages or kills.

A later meta-analysis found chlorinated water is associated each year in America with about 4,200 cases of bladder cancer and 6,500 cases of rectal cancer. Chlorine is estimated to account for nine percent of bladder cancer cases and 18 percent of rectal cancers. Those cancers develop because the bladder and rectum store waste products for periods of time. (Keeping the bowels moving regularly lowers such risk.) Chlorinated water is associated with higher total risk of all cancers.

Lastly, the marketing materials and promotion of this chlorine compound are not anchored in medical science or reason. It is very hard to verify claims or trust those who whip up medical hysteria because we never know when testimonials are just projections of the hysteria. The placebo effect is alive and well and its waters fertilized when unsubstantiated claims are made. It makes sense sometime in medicine to take risks but not before medical basics is employed first. Why promote the use of something that has inherent dangers when we have something proven and safe.

Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
IMVA

Notes:

[vii] http://physchem.ox.ac.uk/MSDS/CH/chlorine_dioxide.html

[viii] http://hazmap.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/hazmap_generic?tbl=TblAgents&id=1559

[ix] http://www.haloxtech.com/pdf/MSDS-Chlorinedioxide(ClO2)-540ppm.pdf

In the article of "Still Alive and Well Confirmed Bicarbonate Cancer Cure", he gives a "to the point" remark:

http://www.imva.info/news/still-alive-and-well.html

I have a doctor friend in Moscow who uses the MMS transdermally driving it in with DMSO and he also reports good results but I have never been very comfortable with the mania around MMS and the way it is marketed and put out with religious fever. I have heard of many bad stories but I have to concede to some good ones as well and my doctor friends seem to have avoided the down side by cutting out the use of it orally in favor of intravenous and transdermal application.

Sounds like one of those dangerous allopathic drugs to me.

Back
Top Bottom