M.M.S. Miracle Mineral Solution and Jim Humble

Re: Miracle Mineral Solution-Chlorine Dioxide

I agree here with Anart Rabelais. I think you approach it a bit emotional.

There are many wonderful and cheap cures for all sort of ailments. How many of them are investigated by profit driven companies ?
How many of them are promoted ? And how many of them are ridiculed, laughed at and dismissed as quackery ?
Just check _quackwatch.com, see what they say about acupuncture (and many others) - something that worked for thousands of years for millions (or billions) of people.

Clinical trials are extremely expensive. Well beyond the pocket of Jim Humble. As he describes in his book, he approached many for finances (including Bill Gates) with negative results. There is no profit in it. I don't think you'll see any mainstream scientific backup to his claims.
I came across many claims and counter-claims of some remedies to which I found no scientific back up, dismissal rather.
Being as curious as I am, whenever I could I just tested them myself. I tested MMS as well. Being satisfied with the results, I just purchased few ounces of dry sodium chlorite.

Rabelais said:
MMS may do what Humble claims that it does, but until I see some safety studies and clinical research, I grudgingly have to concede that this is probably one example where the quackbusters may have it right. Chlorine, in any form, is best not put into our bodies.

I agree (with what I highlighted). Since you investigated MMS few years ago you DO know, that it's not chlorine that acid treated MMS introduces into the body.

Menrva said:
Another video commentary by Dr Brady. He addresses Chlorine Dioxide and yeast infections, including Candida. He doesn't recommend using MMS as a primary therapy for killing candida due to the aerobic/anaerobic nature of candida.

Summary-Dr Brady V-log said:
-Chlorine Dioxide (MMS) is a potent antibiotic/antiviral compound that attacks those organisms that do not use oxygen for the production of energy.

- Yeast (in this case Candida infections) uses oxygen however can also survive in very little oxygen. Chlorine Dioxide may kill off some yeast, to a degree.

- “Bad” bacteria also fight each other so if as groups of bacteria die off, Candida may be given the green light to take over. This all depends on the overall intestinal environment and how the person is taking care of it…which is typically sub-par. Proper guidance is needed to make sure a proper treatment plan is in place. Even a “healthy” diet can cause a flare up. The use of properly dosed Colloidal Silver is very helpful in the overall treatment of Candida infections.

_http://doctorbrady.wordpress.com/2008/07/24/mms-chlorine-dioxide-and-yeast-infections-dr-brady-hurst/

This seems to have been my experience with the MMS. I experienced the nausea at 9 drops and did not have any after that. During the final phase of 15 drops three times daily I did not experience nausea but towards the end of this, lasting for about 4 days I have had quite bad digestive discomfort, mainly bloating causing pain, and gas. I find it very likely that this is due to an overgrowth of candida exploiting the lack of competition from other pathogens which were killed by the chlorine dioxide. Basically I screwed up by not fully considering the adaptability of the candida and to make things worse I have eaten things which could have fed this overgrowth more frequently than usual towards the end of the treatment (not to mention the fruit juice which I needed just to be able to drink the disgusting MMS). I am waiting for probiotics to be delivered so I decided to increase my intake of xylitol by drinking it with water, rooibos tea or on food. The digestive problems have virtually disappeared! Xylitol also tastes a lot better than chlorine dioxide (seriously just thinking about it makes me gag, it also doesn't help that your enteric nervous system firmly decides that mms = nausea = bad :O )

Jim Humble's latest suggestion for taking MMS is to do 2 drops every couple of hours throughout the day. That way, you avoid the larger doses that can taste so vile.

Galahad said:
Jim Humble's latest suggestion for taking MMS is to do 2 drops every couple of hours throughout the day. That way, you avoid the larger doses that can taste so vile.

I am doing that once a week and it works fine for me.

Menrva said:
Rabelais said:
Having investigated MMS, a few years ago, when it became the darling panacea cure-all of the internet, I found no, none, zero credible science to back any of Humble's somewhat extravagant claims.
Can you post what you found in your research?

MMS is good for some things and Silver is too. It's not an either/or situation as Anart pointed out. Your post really sounds like a sales job, Rabelais. Have you read Jim Humble's books?

My point was that I found nothing. There was, at that time, no science anywhere to support any of Humble's claims. There may be now and it's reassuring to read here that some of you are receiving benefits from this product. And yes, I read his free ebook. It was what made me suspicious initially.

Insofar as a sales job, yeah, guilty as charged, and even sometimes the emotional horse starts driving my cart. There is a lot of valid scientific fact about the American Biotech Labs (ABL) products that needs to be known by a wider demographic. Humble's "Miracle" seems to me just so much noise obscuring the signal.

Humble's list of diseases, that MMS is claimed to treat, is very similar to the wide variety of ailments that American Biotech has credible science supporting proof positive that they can and do cure... in the petri dish, in lab animals and in humans. It is in the US Congressional record, as well as the US Patents. My website has quite a bit of it online.

From US Patent #7,135,195
Holladay , et al. November 14, 2006

15. Data Summary

The following table contains a summary of the above results in terms of the effects of the inventive silver composition on a wide variety of microbes and human diseases. In some cases, the data presented in the table is not repeated above. However, the results were obtained using the procedures explained above so that one of ordinary skill in the art can readily replicated the results.

Human Diseases Cured By and Pathogens Killed by the Inventive Silver Composition:

TABLE-US-00021 Disease Pathogen Effective Concentration Boils Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 5 ppm Osteomyelitis Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 5 ppm Bacillary Dysentery Shigella boydii Killed @ 2.5 ppm Burn Infections Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Dental Plaque Streptococcus mutans Killed @ 5 ppm Diarrhea (Bloody) Shigella boydii Killed @ 2.5 ppm Diarrhea Escherichia coli Killed @ 2.5 ppm Ear Infection Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Ear Infection Streptococcus pneumonie Killed @ 2.5 ppm Enteric Fever Salmonella tyhimurium Killed @ 2.5 ppm Epiglottitis (In children) Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Eye Infections Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 5 ppm Corneal Ulcers-Keratitis Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Food Poisoning Salmonella arizona Killed @ 5 ppm Food Poisoning Salmonella tyhimurium Killed @ 2.5 ppm Food Poisoning Escherichia coli Killed @ 2.5 ppm Endocarditis Streptococcus faecalis Killed @ 2.5 ppm Endocarditis Streptococcus gordonii Killed @ 5 ppm Meningitis Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Meningitis Enterobacter aerogenes Killed @ 2.5 ppm Meningitis Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Meningitis Streptococcus pneumonie Killed @ 2.5 ppm Nosocomial Infections Klebsiella pneumoniae Killed @ 2.5 ppm Nosocomial Infections Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Nosocomial Infections (From Streptococcus pyogenes Killed @ 1.25 ppm hospitals) Pneumonia Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 5 ppm Pneumonia Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Pneumonia Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Pneumonia Streptococcus pneumonie Killed @ 2.5 ppm Respiratory Tract Infections Streptococcus pyogenes Killed @ 1.25 ppm Respiratory Tract Infections E. coli Killed @ 2.5 ppm,, Respiratory Tract Infections Klebsiella pneumoniae Killed @ 2.5 ppm Scarlet Fever Streptococcus pyogenes Killed @ 1.25 ppm Septicemia Enterobacter aerpyogenes Killed @ 2.5 ppm Sinus Infections Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Sinusitis Streptococcus pneumonie Killed @ 2.5 ppm Impetigo Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 1.25 ppm Skin Infections Staphylococcus aureus Killed @ 5 ppm Skin Infections Streptococcus pyogenes Killed @ 1.25 ppm Strep Throat Streptococcus pyogenes Killed @ 1.25 ppm Suppurative Arthritis Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Throat Infections Haemophilus influenzae Killed @ 1.25 ppm Tooth Decay Streptococcus mutans Killed @ 5 ppm Urethritis (Men) Trichomonas vaginalis Killed @ 10 ppm Urinary Tract Infections E. coli Killed @ 2.5 ppm Urinary Tract Infections Klebsiella pneumoniae Killed @ 2.5 ppm Urinary Tract Infections Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Urinary Tract Infections Streptococcus faecalis Killed @ 2.5 ppm Urinary Tract Infections Enterobacter aerpyogenes Killed @ 2.5 ppm Vaginitis (Women) Trichomonas vaginalis Killed @ 10 ppm Wound Infections Escherichia coli Killed @ 2.5 ppm Wound Infections Enterobacter aerpyogenes Killed @ 2.5 ppm Wound Infections Klebsiella pneumoniae Killed @ 2.5 ppm Wound Infections Pseudomonas aeruginosa Killed @ 5 ppm Wound Infections Streptococcus faecalis Killed @ 2.5 ppm Yeast Infections Candida albicans Killed @ 10 ppm

This is only a partial list of the accumulated science, to date, regarding the clinical observations, in vivo and in vitro, as well as clinical human observations of infectious diseases successfully treated with this specific silver preparation. The protocols for the above claims are included in the patent and can be read here: http://tinyurl.com/yceqd6

Links to the other patents held by ABL, and their disease claims, can be found at our website page, here _http://www.lifesilver.com/approvals.htm

One cannot make these claims in applications for patents, EPA approvals or FDA approvals without some very credible independent science attached. I am affiliated with the only silver supplement manufacturer who has ever accumulated the level of scientific documentation necessary for 3 US Patents, 4 EPA approvals as well as the EPA pesticide certificate and most recently, 2 FDA approvals for topical wound and burn treatment with the nanosilver gels.

One does not have to buy these products from our endeavor, as they are available in most health food stores and vitamin shops, under a variety of private label MLM names and the two corporate brands, ASAP and Silver Biotics. Those who choose to shop from our website allow us the capital to provide these products to the residents of the SOTT chateau, free of charge. We also will respond to just about any request for assistance from the forum members. We have tried to operate in as near STO environment as is possible, for a business enterprise, at this point in space and time.

Menrva said:
As far as research in support of MMS, Humble wrote the following:

Jim Humble said:
Chapter 19- Research Needed

Of course research is need, billions of dollars worth of research. We must know what is the maximum dose for every
kind of disease that exists. We must know when to use it intravenously and when not to. We must
know when it will cure cancer and when it will not. We must know if there are any bacterial diseases or virus diseases that it is not effective against and why. We only know, at this point, that it cures many things. The amount of knowledge is a tiny bit of what we should know.

Anyone interested in research should contact me. Up to this point I have the most experience with the MMS, however, there is no doubt that many medical men will know more about it than me after I describe what I know to them. Medical men and alternate medicine people need to begin working with it, as many lives can be saved and much suffering can be alleviated. I am definitely willing to tell all I can to anyone doing research.

The drug companies have a great deal of technology that could be used with the MMS. One important research would be to develop carriers that can carry the chlorine dioxide deeper into the body before it is released. Thus possibly getting to some of those incurable diseases that have not been touched so far (as far as we know). However, the chances of getting the drug companies to do such a thing are very slim. Their thinking has always been to make the patient feel more comfortable by eliminate some or most of the symptoms, because that will never cure the patient and thus you can continue to sell the drug for a long time. I suppose we couldn’t keep them from improving the formula if they decided to do so. But they don’t deserve to do so because they will sell the results as some sort of drugs for hundreds or thousands of dollars.

We’ll see how that works out. I know that there are those who are doing a certain amount of research at this
time. I hope they will keep it up and maybe help inform the public. If you have read Chapter 13 you do know that there is some research going on or maybe by the time this book is published that phase of the research will be completed.

The above is not without hyperbole. It does not require "billions of dollars" of research to establish cytotoxicity safety studies, and if MMS is as effective as claimed, universities and individual researchers will flock to it to see if it assists their specific fields of research. All that need be done is make it available to those researchers who ask. This is how ABL did it with the silver sols. It would seem that Humble's first responsibility would be to determine, beyond the shadow of a doubt, the safety margins of his product.

There will be out of pocket expenses for required studies needed for certain governmental approvals applications. For example, the FDA will not accept applications that do not have an LD50 study http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LD50 . This is a study wherein the lethal dose of a product is determined.

Humble will have to come up with that, but for the most part, if his product is as good as claimed, science will beat a path to his door. Humble's claim; "This is the most effective medicine
that has ever been invented up to this time." I find completely without merit in light of the total absence of any supporting evidence. This is the sort of nonsense that tweaks me. I apologize to all who found my initial response to this thread, uh, caustic. That was not my intent, but the horse jacked the cart.

Yes, there are cost effective natural and safe alternative therapies to treat illness. There is usually some research, somewhere, to support them.

Anyone who would like to see evidence that the nanosilver products, that I attempt to educate about, really are the safest and broadest spectrum antimicrobials currently known, you can go to the ABL research page and read through the various studies available there. They range from the medically frivolous - extending the life of cut flowers in the vase, to documented cures for malaria and resistant tuberculosis, etc., as well as water treatment and extensive safety documentation.

_http://www.americanbiotechlabs.com/researchprotected/researchmenu.html

A password will be required to open the majority of these files. It is 941445

Until such time as Humble, or anyone, produces one bit of credible science to back any of his claims, I remain highly skeptical of MMS. Before hitting post, I did another search for some positive science supporting MMS. Still nothing.

Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference

It's just been announced that Jim Humble of MMS Miracle Solution fame will be speaking at the Nexus Conference in Amsterdam next week. In his most recent newsletter he said that he had founded a church.

_http://www.mmsnews.org/NEWS011.htm

It is focused on health, healing, and protection from government. Sound familiar?

Humble said:
"
You can become a member of our church and still be a member of your own church because we do not dictate that anyone believe any particular thing. Come to us for healing and sanctuary from vaccinations and other government interference, and go to your church for your spiritual beliefs."

[...]

Let me tell you a little more about the Church. I bet you might think I am just an old inventor who found a cure in the jungle, or maybe you think I am just an old gold miner. Well, that's sort of true, but there’s more to it than that. I spent 50 years studying spiritual things and traveling around the world in many cases to do my studying. In my travels I happened upon a small but very unusual church. This church has come to us down through the centuries from the original apostles of Jesus Christ. There is an unbroken lineage of succession of Bishops for 2000 years to now. The name of each Bishop is recorded. The first apostles were Bishops. The Catholic Church broke off from this first Church 325 years AD, but the Original Church continued until now. You have never heard of it because it is small. It embraces all denominations of Christianity and actually all religions of the world and always has for 2000 years. I became a minister, a Deacon, a Priest, and finally a Bishop. So let me introduce myself again. I am Bishop James Humble

Perhaps Jim aint so Humble anymore.

After stumbling upon the "the greatest detox method on Earth" in the form of his Miracle Mineral Solution, he now claims to have also stumbled upon "the original Christian church" which he's going to introduce to the world... at the Nexus Conference in Amsterdam.

Jim the Humble one is basically claiming that he rediscovered PaleoChristianity. It's inevitable that there will be copycats and COINTELPRO at work against FOTCM, but to insert Bishop Humble into the list of keynote speakers at the 11th hour is :jawdrop:

I'm livid about this development.

**goes off to throw MMS supply in the trash**

At least we now know that this ex-USAF gold digger is COINTELPRO.

Re: Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference

:jawdrop: Didn't see that one coming!

It will be interesting to see what is said at the Nexus Conference about this.. Perhaps some of you folks that are attending can get a chance to probe further??

[UPDATE - I just tried to access the link above, and mmsnews.org is completely inaccessible! Maybe thats just me? Very fishy imho :mad:]

Re: Jim Humble to announce his new 'Paleo' Christian religion at Nexus Conference

Rhys said:
[UPDATE - I just tried to access the link above, and mmsnews.org is completely inaccessible! Maybe thats just me? Very fishy imho :mad:]

I can not neither.

Well done Kniall for spotting that one! Forewarned is forearmed :cool:

Jim Humble really did appear to be a caring philanthropist healing 3rd world peoples... to think he's been an agent of COINTELPRO all this time is sickening. Considering his news site is down, it appears likely :/

Although, the fact he was allowed to do what he did is making a lot more sense now!

Gandalf said:
Rhys said:

I can not neither.

Neither can I.

Does anyone know the order the presenters will be speaking in?

Knowing this ahead of time may allow Laura to address it strategically.

:headbash:

Well, tells also much about "healing" power of MMS. And all those badly photoshoped images on his website.
This is really for screaming out loud . . .

Whether or not Mr."Humble" goes before or after Laura, I think the "No Free Lunch" aspect of Spirituality needs to be emphasised to people more than anything imo.. Jim seems to advocate putting your hope and faith into another "thing" rather than one's self.

To quote the Good Health is No Accident article carried on SOTT: "Health happens THROUGH you, not TO you"!!

Oh wow!

Does this seem like a COINTELPRO attempt to
cause a diversionary split on PC? Seems like it.

At least PC got the message out long before this
guy announced his "I am the bishop" message,
but on the other hand, he has exposed his cards.

Whether or not PC or this guy presents the message
first, a pre-planned, but adjustable rebuttal may be
necessary?

:jawdrop:

It really looks fishy! The PTB are becoming so obvious in their attemmpts to disrupt. They really seem to reveal more and more themselves with each new attack...

Back
Top Bottom