Predictions and Prophecies

Two years ago I put an X-50 class solar flare on my Google Calendar for this Saturday, August 10th, and I don't remember why.

I simply cannot remember what prompted me to do that.

Hope it doesn't happen, and I doubt it will, but it is fun to put future predictions on your Calendar and see if they come true. 🙂

The Halloween storms back in 2003, generated an initially estimated X-28 (but modelled to X-45 class flare). The sensors where so saturated from the outburst, that the scientist modeled / calculated that it was an X-45 class flare. I believe it was the strongest flare of the GOES satellite recordings.

The Halloween solar storms were a series of solar storms involving solar flares and coronal mass ejections that occurred from mid-October to early November 2003, peaking around October 28–29. This series of storms generated the largest solar flare ever recorded by the GOES system, modeled as strong as X45 (initially estimated at X28 due to saturation of GOES' detectors).

I saved a screen shot from that time (29-30 Oct 2003):
showing the auroral oval and its progression during the past 22 hours

PS:
We did survive that X-45 one. And - i didn't see any auroras over Stockholm that night - which baffled me.

2003-10-29-23-30-sst-Aurora-på-top.png

Last edited:
PS:
We did survive that X-45 one.

Yes, and possibly we will still be here, as Adobe said, people will be looking at each other in the streets, because today with a weakened magnetic field as the Cs mentioned we are in uncharted territory.

It is also possible that in the face of such an apocalyptic event people will go even crazier, anything can happen.

We did survive that X-45 one. And - i didn't see any auroras over Stockholm that night - which baffled me.

Ben over at Suspicious Observers didn't report anything big developing yesterday morning.

I think his report for today will be out shortly.

I'm beginning to think I was doing Gematria / Kabbalah calculations a couple of years ago based on Doug Vogt's work.

I'm a total newb at that, so no predictive accuracy.

It would be truly sad if we lost all this incredible info that could help others in future.

I have all my family photos and most of my books burned to DVD optical storage.

That media will survive a Carrington Event level solar flare. All the hard drives, USB sticks, and computer microprocessors will melt, but we can eventually make new ones.

My current CME mitigations are to pretend like I'm moving to live in 1875.

I collect vintage tools for living without electricity; axes, saws, wood stoves, hand-crank kitchen appliances, bicycles, etc.

I'm also setting up to move out of Houston, Texas after my Parents pass. Houston is not survivable for a person my age without air conditioning.

I'm in my outdoor shop right now at 4:50am enjoying the Cool of the Day. It's 86 degrees with 78% humidity.

Re: the Noise.

I’d been feeling really weird for a few weeks strange quietness, almost like a different reality, like I’d been cut off from my higher selves which I usually have a pretty clear communication with. I was wandering through the days feeling quite lonely and depressed, like I was in a bubble that nothing could penetrate in or out. After days of this feeling I asked ‘what is this, why it is so strange why I can’t I hear you have I been abandoned?’ The response I got was ‘there’s too much noise, work harder to keep the channel open’.
So I have, and what I’m noticing is that any kind of negativity, be it self talk, looking outward at the world, aches, pains, literally anything we could perceive as negative, amplifies this bubble of quiet and isolation.

Mental hygiene is of the utmost importance. Whatever that looks like to you be hyper vigilant. It’s only going to get ‘noisier’

Oh and I heard loud and clear just now about the tech trashing solar flare- ‘not yet’ :-)

I pray that we get enough warning of a CME event heading our way.
It would be truly sad if we lost all this incredible info that could help others in future.
I do have backups 'wrapped' but not the tech stuff needed daily :-(
And how many times in the past did this happen and did former civilizations try to communicate into the future? (And what good has that done?) How much of the evidence is in plain sight, lied about with fancy narratives or intentionally hidden and suppressed?

The info has to be written in our souls. That’s the only hard drive guaranteed to survive.

We are the ‘others’ in the future.

Last edited:
I have all my family photos and most of my books burned to DVD optical storage.
I collect DVD's and CD's for fun so it's good to know they can survive solar flares. Here's what a retired electrical engineer had to say about it on Quora:
No. CD and DVD data is created by burning tiny pits into the surface of a thin layer of metal beneath a clear plastic layer. It is one of the most durable forms of storing data ever created. Heat, solvents, and mechanical damage can destroy the data.

Stored in reasonable conditions, a CD or DVD could last for thousands of years.

Stored in reasonable conditions, a CD or DVD could last for thousands of years.

However, I think that DVD players made with planned obsolescence are not going to last as long.

Like the ones that made the crystal skulls.

Where did you guys leave the crystal skull player? There's no way to know what to do with this thing.:-D

Back
Top Bottom