Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

As we say in such cases: which is to be expected. I personally hope that these guys will take advantage of this "amazing opportunity" and finally settle down there forever.
Azov militants released from Turkey will be allowed to participate in hostilities
The commander of the National Guard of Ukraine, Pivnenko, said that the liberated commanders of the Azov regiment (recognized as a terrorist organization and banned in Russia – ed.) will be able to participate in hostilities, since there are no restrictions on their actions after their release.

According to Pivnenko, the Azov commanders have the right to take part in military operations after their release, since there are no legal restrictions on their further military activities – this was not envisaged by the Turkish side when the Azov commanders returned to Ukraine.

A little earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin commented on the situation with the release of the Azov commanders by the Turkish side. According to him, there were certain agreements, but the Russian leader did not disclose the details.
Отпущенных из Турции боевиков "Азова" допустят участвовать в боевых действиях

Iron Dimon burns with a verb again.
It's good that Zelensky signed a decree refusing to negotiate with Russia, — Medvedev

Deputy Chairman of the Security Council of the Russian Federation Dmitry Medvedev believes that the intractability of the Kiev regime is beneficial to Russia, since it will allow it to complete its work and solve all the goals set.

"How gratifying it is, after all, that at the head of the decaying corpse of Ukraine are narrow-minded mankurts: corrupt businessmen and stoned clowns who pray for overseas owners.

How is it still advantageous that these idiots put forward an unviable "formula for peace", and reject any other options for conducting negotiations with foam at the mouth.

How useful it is that the senior clown signed a piece of paper banning negotiations with our country.

All this will allow Russia to bring what was started during the SVO to the end. Until the end of the Bandera regime. To the end of neo-Nazi ideology.

To the physical end of all the scoundrels who killed a huge number of their citizens for the sake of money stolen from the West and to satisfy their painful ambitions," Medvedev wrote in Telegram.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1690793883

These are such allies! Several tanks were handed over to the Ukries, while they were forbidden to use them in battle, and it is better to cut the rest into metal than to give them under Russian blows. Just another episode.
Britain disposed of dozens of Challenger 2 tanks instead of transferring them to the APU — The Times

Britain disposed of dozens of Challenger 2 tanks instead of handing them over to the APU, writes The Times.

43 tanks were destroyed with the wording "beyond repair", while journalists claim that they could have been repaired.

"The Ministry of Defense destroyed dozens of tanks that could have been sent to support the AFU. 43 Challenger 2 tanks were disposed of. They were called beyond repair," the newspaper writes.

The Times clarifies that the disposal cost British taxpayers more than 4 million pounds.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1690779344

Как у нас говорят в таких случаях: чего и следовало ожидать. Я лично надеюсь, что эти ребята воспользуются этой "потрясающей возможностью" и там наконец успокоятся навсегда.
Железный Димон опять жжет глаголом.
Вот это такие союзники! Несколько танков передали хохликам, при этом запретили их использовать в бою, а остальные лучше на металл распилить, чем давать под российские удары. Просто очередной эпизод.

General rumors about those mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals

Perhaps those generals entangled with third parties as you mentioned in your post have been quietly assigned to less decisive jobs?
In his latest video Scott argues that he thinks those re-assigned generals will now learn, how great geniuses Shoigu and Gerasimov are, since these two are managing to win the war and also are managing excellent supply of weapons to The Pacific[!! "Because You don't know what is going on in the Pacific ATM!!"] and elsewhere in the World. Every Russian presence in the world - (bases) - need excellent supply. So while these generals are requesting more ammo, more shells, etc.. they just now their own local problems.

But the job of great geniuses Shoigu and Gerasimov is to know and manage World-Wide Military Problems. Like how to supply Saint Petersburg with artillery shells to build up defensive stockpiles in case the war expands.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor stated multiple times to multiple famous Alt-Media interviewers that he does NOT know, why these mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals happened.

3. Amateur Opinion
So amateur Dima with his untrained civilian mind thinks that these mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals were very successful on the battlefield in their operations and they are being rewarded by being sent to the army coordination centers of the New Russian Army, which will carry out the decisive Overrun Operation of Ukraine. Dima thinks Possibly from the North: Russian Regular army + Wagner + Belarus Army
Of course an untrained amateur civilian's opinion doesn't count among well-trained, multiple-degrees-owning, Professional Soldiers = high ranked military veterans with decades long experience.
Still Dima tries to improve himself (this is what I respect about him despite his apparent failings): after he changed from demonstrating on Pro-Ukrainian military maps to his own, rudimentary and (poorly) privately programmed military maps, which in the beginning missed Military Ranges on the Battlefield. I told him this multiple times and others did as well and Team Dima finally added RANGES to his maps, albeit in a poorly done, but still very useful fashion!

RANGES on Google-Style Military Maps are critically important for the likes of me, who have a Military Mindset. We need to see RANGES on Armchair Demonstrators maps, like Dimas, because then I can:
A.: compare my city size (18,000 souls, 4 km wide) to the SIZE of Ukrainian cities conquered / fought over on the battlefields ==> What City Size Takes How Long To Ruin & Conquer??
B.: compare how many blockhouses = Military Stronghold Bases are in my city versus the Ukrainian City currently being attacked
C.: Measure the Mighty Russian Military's progress versus UkroNazis. What is the Speed of War in given RANGES & DISTANCES ==> how soon, how likely the WAR can reach us and how fast my city will be bombed into Moonscape and destroyed. Defensibility. Number of Natural Barriers. Soil types & quality. Salt mines, Gravel Mines ==> Artillery Positions, how many HILLS we have = Artillery & BattleField OverSight Positions, how many deep Creek Beds ==> Defensive Fortifications we have in our city etc.. etc.. etc.. Evacuation details for my city, etc.. etc..
!-----Military Stuff------! calculating chances of our 18,000 Peeps + 'ABCDEF infrastructures' for when the War reaches us..

Last edited:
General rumors about those mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals

In his latest video Scott argues that he thinks those re-assigned generals will now learn, how great geniuses Shoigu and Gerasimov are, since these two are managing to win the war and also are managing excellent supply of weapons to The Pacific[!! "Because You don't know what is going on in the Pacific ATM!!"] and elsewhere in the World. Every Russian presence in the world - (bases) - need excellent supply. So while these generals are requesting more ammo, more shells, etc.. they just now their own local problems.

But the job of great geniuses Shoigu and Gerasimov is to know and manage World-Wide Military Problems. Like how to supply Saint Petersburg with artillery shells to build up defensive stockpiles in case the war expands.

Colonel Douglas Macgregor stated multiple times to multiple famous Alt-Media interviewers that he does NOT know, why these mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals happened.

3. Amateur Opinion
So amateur Dima with his untrained civilian mind thinks that these mysteriously Re-Assigned Russian Generals were very successful on the battlefield in their operations and they are being rewarded by being sent to the army coordination centers of the New Russian Army, which will carry out the decisive Overrun Operation of Ukraine. Dima thinks Possibly from the North: Russian Regular army + Wagner + Belarus Army
Of course an untrained amateur civilian's opinion doesn't count among well-trained, multiple-degrees-owning, Professional Soldiers = high ranked military veterans with decades long experience.
Still Dima tries to improve himself (this is what I respect about him despite his apparent failings): after he changed from demonstrating on Pro-Ukrainian military maps to his own, rudimentary and (poorly) privately programmed military maps, which in the beginning missed Military Ranges on the Battlefield. I told him this multiple times and others did as well and Team Dima finally added RANGES to his maps, albeit in a poorly done, but still very useful fashion!

RANGES on Google-Style Military Maps are critically important for the likes of me, who have a Military Mindset. We need to see RANGES on Armchair Demonstrators maps, like Dimas, because then I can:
A.: compare my city size (18,000 souls, 4 km wide) to the SIZE of Ukrainian cities conquered / fought over on the battlefields ==> What City Size Takes How Long To Ruin & Conquer??
B.: compare how many blockhouses = Military Stronghold Bases are in my city versus the Ukrainian City currently being attacked
C.: Measure the Mighty Russian Military's progress versus UkroNazis. What is the Speed of War in given RANGES & DISTANCES ==> how soon, how likely the WAR can reach us and how fast my city will be bombed into Moonscape and destroyed. Defensibility. Number of Natural Barriers. Soil types & quality. Salt mines, Gravel Mines ==> Artillery Positions, how many HILLS we have = Artillery & BattleField OverSight Positions, how many deep Creek Beds ==> Defensive Fortifications we have in our city etc.. etc.. etc.. Evacuation details for my city, etc.. etc..
!-----Military Stuff------! calculating chances of our 18,000 Peeps + 'ABCDEF infrastructures' for when the War reaches us..
Good brain exercise. Except that Russians have no interest and didnt show intention so far to attack Hungary, or to go further than Ukraine :-)

The Colombian personally "poured balm on my soul" with his unexpected discovery that Ukrainians are worse than Russians. Well, now I'm calm, and before that I was very worried.
And this is gratitude. Colombian mercenaries were beaten and humiliated in Ukraine
Employees of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine beat and humiliated mercenaries from Colombia

MOSCOW, Aug 1 — RIA Novosti. Colombian military advisers training Ukrainian soldiers complained that employees of the Main Intelligence Directorate (GUR) of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine beat them and treat them like "dogs". The corresponding video was posted by the user edwincarvajal355 in TikTok, after which it spread in Telegram channels.
The footage, shot indoors, where there were people in camouflage uniforms, shows how a group of Spanish speakers are talking in raised tones with, as follows from the comments of those present, employees of the GUR.

"Here you can see how the GUR and the Ukrainian authorities treat those who help them. They came in balaclavas and ******* (they hung punches. — Editor's note) to our guys <...>. Ukrainians are worse than Russians," the author of the video, who has already deleted it from his TikTok, says in Spanish.
Another video, also spread in Telegram channels, was shot on the street. From it it becomes clear that the reason for the conflict was the unwillingness of one of the Colombian military advisers to train three Ukrainian servicemen.
"
"I was performing my tasks, instructing people, and he (points to one of the Ukrainians. — Ed.) treats us like animals, because I did not train three of them," the mercenary shouts.
According to him, 25 Colombians from their group have already died in Ukraine, and instead of gratitude, they face only humiliation.
«
"I got the shards here (pointing to his face. — Ed.) for your *** (bad. — Ed.) the country," the Colombian shouted angrily, using obscene language.
At the end of the video, you can see how the mercenary spat on the Ukrainians and said that people were fleeing from them precisely because of constant humiliation.
Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry stated that during the special operation, Russian troops destroyed 4,845 foreign mercenaries.
И это благодарность. На Украине избили и унизили колумбийских наемников

The clown is talking about 10 years?! Now these categories do not concern him. Its horizon is weeks or months at best.
Zelensky's words about Putin's future shocked netizens
Twitter users condemned the words of the President of Ukraine Zelensky about the future of Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin . Archive photo
MOSCOW, Aug 1 — RIA Novosti. Twitter users condemned the statement of Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky in an interview with Brazilian TV channel GloboNews that Russian President Vladimir Putin "will not last ten years."

"Let him not dream," wrote one of the commentators.

"He says too much too much," another supported.

"And where is the Western condemnation? Hypocrites," said the third.

"It would be better if he shut up before it's too late," another user shared his opinion.

"How can you negotiate with him?" — readers concluded.
Слова Зеленского о будущем Путина шокировали пользователей Сети

Колумбиец персонально мне прямо "пролил бальзам на душу" своим неожиданным открытием о том, что украинцы хуже русских. Ну теперь то я спокоен, а то до этого очень переживал.
Клоун говорит о 10 годах?! Теперь эти категории его не касаются. Его горизонт недели или месяцы в лучшем случае.

Kharkov area: Some humor amidst the grim reality of war

Dima of Military Summary Report is cute in his ignorance of military technology developments. I tried to comment on his videos with the Russian new toys Penicillin and Agriculture - both able to carry out near Total Destruction of UkroNazi forces -, but to no avail. :) He is now wondering with surprise that the Russians were able to carry out an artillery attack not at the old max. ranges of 30km, but at the new range of 50+ kilometers.
This means that the Russian Army can now fire its artillery rounds to reach the Ukrainian-occupied Kharkov area from well within the territory of the Russian Federation at a 70 kilometers distance..

Dima named his video "Modernization Of Weapons Based On The SMO Experience." :D At least he lists other numerous Russian weapons that were probably improved for Ukraine, like the Lancet drone swarm and the [now 12km] extended range Napalm-thrower Katyusha-system (its WW2-debut demoralized the Nazis)..

Well, the prototype Howitzer technology for Russians to shoot at a maximum range of 70 km / 43 miles was finished in 2006. Russia is well ahead of USA with field testing as the above BOLDED RED LINK proves.

USA also is developing a long range cannon at the Same Magical Range of 43 miles .. Whats up with 43 on both sides?? USA of course is facing problems fielding its BiG tubed-artillery gun and is now at least 18 years behind the Evil Russkies!

Might as well say it out loud. Then again, to what end?

Kiev has secret plan if Zelensky is killed – Politico

"According to Ukrainian officials and analysts interviewed by the outlet, this means that, in the event of Zelensky’s untimely demise, the country would be steered by a governing council."

"the Atlantic Council, told Politico that Kiev had “a strong leadership team” and “we would see collective government.” He added that if “something terrible happened to Zelenskyy it would not be as decisive as you might think.”

"the Ukrainian president himself said that Kiev had a “Plan B” accounting for the possibility of his death,"

Kharkov area: Some humor amidst the grim reality of war

Dima of Military Summary Report is cute in his ignorance of military technology developments. I tried to comment on his videos with the Russian new toys Penicillin and Agriculture - both able to carry out near Total Destruction of UkroNazi forces -, but to no avail. :) He is now wondering with surprise that the Russians were able to carry out an artillery attack not at the old max. ranges of 30km, but at the new range of 50+ kilometers.
This means that the Russian Army can now fire its artillery rounds to reach the Ukrainian-occupied Kharkov area from well within the territory of the Russian Federation at a 70 kilometers distance..

Dima named his video "Modernization Of Weapons Based On The SMO Experience." :D At least he lists other numerous Russian weapons that were probably improved for Ukraine, like the Lancet drone swarm and the [now 12km] extended range Napalm-thrower Katyusha-system (its WW2-debut demoralized the Nazis)..

Well, the prototype Howitzer technology for Russians to shoot at a maximum range of 70 km / 43 miles was finished in 2006. Russia is well ahead of USA with field testing as the above BOLDED RED LINK proves.

USA also is developing a long range cannon at the Same Magical Range of 43 miles .. Whats up with 43 on both sides?? USA of course is facing problems fielding its BiG tubed-artillery gun and is now at least 18 years behind the Evil Russkies!
Firing distance is limited with interconected problems with amount and potency of explosive needed to shoot the shell in balistic trajectory and lenght of the cannon's barrel. I've read recently about the Serbian Nora b52 self propelled howitzer. They tried to make it to fire to longer distance (I think its 55km now) but that requires longer barrel, which is diferent story because for that they must built totally new weapon.

In the meantime...

02/08/2023

Investigation has classified the case of Igor Strelkov

The criminal case against the former head of the DNR Defence Ministry Igor Strelkov (Girkin) has been classified by the investigation due to state secrets. Strelkov is suspected of public calls for extremism through a Telegram channel

On Wednesday, August 2, it became known that the investigation has classified the investigation of the criminal case opened against the former head of the Ministry of Defence of the DNR Igor Strelkov (Girkin). This was reported to RBC by his lawyer Alexander Molokhov.

He noted that this is the only thing that can be reported. "Article 283 of the Criminal Code (disclosure of state secrets. - RBC) is a serious matter," Molokhov added. The lawyer refused to comment further on the case, referring to his signature on non-disclosure of information constituting a state secret.

The court session, which took place in Moscow's Meshchansky Court on 21 July, said that the investigation was being conducted by FSB investigators.

The court sent Strelkov under arrest until 18 September. A case was opened against him under part 2 of article 280 of the Criminal Code (public calls to extremism using the Internet). Under this article, he faces up to five years in prison.

In the motion for arrest, the state prosecutor said that Strelkov had served in an operational unit of the special service and had skills of conspiracy. That's how he justified the need for his arrest.

During the trial, Strelkov's lawyer stated that the ex-Minister of the DPR acknowledged the publication of two posts on his Telegram channel in which he expressed his opinion on issues related to Crimea, as well as on the satisfaction of military personnel. The defense subsequently appealed Strelkov's arrest.

The figures are, of course, estimates, but even in this quality they are shocking.
THE LOSSES OF THE ARMED FORCES SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE CONFLICT CAN REACH A MILLION PEOPLE
This conclusion is made by experts from the data of mobile operators.

The conclusion about the real losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine since February last year can be made from indirect data from mobile operators, experts say. Ukrainian mobile operators have lost 1.1 million subscribers since the beginning of their service.

- And these are not the subscribers who are roaming. These are devices that have been silenced forever," writes Eldar Murtazin, editor-in-chief of the specialized portal Mobile Research Group.

In his opinion, these figures also do not include those who refused the services of operators on a declarative basis or live in new regions of Russia.

The expert's opinion was posted on the portal "Southern Federal". As Tsargrad previously reported, by February 2023, Ukraine's estimated losses in the conflict amounted to more than 150 thousand people. Such data was indicated by the Turkish media with reference to sources in Israeli intelligence. However, then there was the capture of Bakhmut and a bloody "counteroffensive".

- According to a representative of only one of the operators, 5.5 thousand SIM cards are lost weekly in the east of the country. Statistics that speak for themselves. Ukraine is rapidly ending. There is little that can be added to these dry figures," Murtazin said.
https://mo.tsargrad.tv/news/poteri-vsu-s-nachala-konflikta-mogut-dostigat-milliona-chelovek_838259

There's nothing to say. What they aspired to, they achieved.
Three American mercenaries were eliminated in one day in their own zone
Three former American soldiers who worked as mercenaries in Ukraine were killed on July 31. Jeff Jones, Andrew Weber and Lance Lawrence were reportedly involved in the fighting, and died as a result of intense fighting.

Jeff Jones, a veteran of the US Army, was killed during clashes in the Artemovsky direction. Like two other Americans, he joined the military operations in Ukraine as a hired soldier.

At the moment, no detailed information has been received about the place of death of Andrew Weber and Lance Lawrence, but their participation in the conflict and the fact of liquidation have already been confirmed. Apparently, they were in Jones' group.

It is noteworthy that two of the dead could have been sent to Ukraine on behalf of the Pentagon, as it became known earlier that the current American servicemen are also on the territory of this country.
Трое американских наёмников за один день ликвидированы в зоне СВО

Цифры, конечно, оценочные, но даже в таком качестве они шокируют.
Тут и сказать нечего. К чему стремились, того и добились.

An interesting piece of information. Just now came across.

Hungary accused Slovakia of lying because of the statement about the timing of the conflict in Ukraine.
Hungarian Foreign Ministry: Slovakia is lying that the EU did not discuss the terms of the conflict in Ukraine

The statement of the head of the Slovak Foreign Ministry, Miroslav Vlahovsky, that the EU did not discuss the terms of the continuation of the conflict in Ukraine, does not correspond to reality.

This statement was made in the social network by the State Secretary of the Hungarian Foreign Ministry for Bilateral Relations Tamas Menzer.

According to the Hungarian diplomat, at the meeting of the heads of the foreign affairs agencies of the EU member states, the allocation of funds for the supply of weapons to Kyiv for 4 years was discussed.

Thus, as Mentzer suggested, "Mr. Minister Vlahovsky either has a bad memory ... or he lies."
Those. they planned to wage war with Russia for 4 years, and now the American Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg, in an interview with Fox News, predicted the defeat of Ukraine without aircraft.

According to him, not a single army of the West would go on a counteroffensive without air support. And if the APU does not succeed, then Kyiv will have to sit down at the negotiating table.
"I'm afraid they're in a stalemate... If the Russians continue like this, then we should think about what we're going to do next. Agree to peace talks in October-November? Continue military assistance to Kiev?" Kellogg said.
Those. The West could not restart its military industry, for some reason, and now the war in Ukraine will go on until the mobilization potential runs out. This mobilization potential is also running out, what should we do? Go to negotiations? But in conditions when Russia is winning on the battlefield, Russia does not need these negotiations.

There is an opinion that the West will draw other states of Eastern Europe into the war, many have already spoken about this. But how to do that? It is necessary to bring Russia to the negotiating table, and while these negotiations are going on, it is necessary to introduce Polish, Lithuanian, Rumanian, etc. into Ukraine. contingent. And then Russia will miss the victory over Ukraine through the complete surrender of Ukraine because it will be a completely different enemy.

'The Kiev's counteroffensive will last "forever".'

3 Aug, 2023

The Russian air defenses have shot down seven Ukrainian drones over the Kaluga Region.

3 Aug, 2023

Another depressing sign of how war is good for business.

Wall Street Journal reporting (behind paywall) that the world's largest prosthetics manufacturer, the German company Ottobock, having under taken marketing research (because that's what it is), estimates that there are now upwards of 50,000 Ukrainian wounded who have lost either an arm or leg(s).

Then there's this from the Korea Posts:

The Hoop Foundation, a charity in Kiev, Ukraine, estimates that 200,000 people are seriously injured in the war, and about 10% of those injured usually require amputation.

Taking the spread of 20-50,000 amputations:
This is equivalent to the amount of damage suffered by Germany and Britain during World War I. During World War I, when amputation was the only way to prevent the death of the wounded, about 67,000 Germans and 41,000 British were amputated.

The devastating power of mines and artillery turned into profit. War just gives and gives as it recycles the human cost into dollars.

Corruption in the Ukrainian Military

Military Summary showed today a video, where the 110th Mechanized Brigade's Ukrainian Army veteran complains about his greenhorn comrades, pointing at newly recruited men sent to him. They are not soldiers, don't have guns expertise, one of them is a cook, another one is a driver, the others have similar civilian jobs. Some of the newbies did not even have body-armor. These newbies are refusing to give part of their salaries to their commanders.. As a result they are being sent to meat-grinders.

Turns out Ukrainian commanders in the army expect that newbies give them a tithe / tax / levy / payment from their salaries each month. This could be explained by the increased impossible demands on commanders who are getting almost completely inexperienced new crewmates, unusable in combat and they have to teach them everything and keep them alive. Squads are worth as much as the weakest chain in the link, etc.. The lives of squad members normally depend on each other. But these new conscripts don't even have basic training.

Military veterans, professional soldiers predict the collapse of the Ukrainian army soon. No air-support, no experienced conscripts, no weapons, no ammunition, commanders deserting troops, UkroNazis shooting regular Ukrainian soldiers for daring to save injured and not attacking outright, not throwing themselves into the Meat Grinder immediately.

I wonder, how many Russian soldiers refuse to fight naming the reason / principle that the Deep State Swamp Alligators must be fought and removed first, otherwise this USA-paid Fratricide - Russians killing Russians - will continue in Ukraine.

Last edited:
The recent strikes on Mykolaiv and Odessa, where production sites and warehouses of naval drones were reportedly hit, were apparently somewhat late. The Ukies managed to make a reserve and disperse it.
The enemy tried to attack the Naval base in Novorossiysk, — the Ministry of Defense

The Russian Defense Ministry reported that on the night of August 4, the Kiev regime tried to attack the naval base in Novorossiysk.

"Tonight, the Armed forces of Ukraine attempted to attack the Novorossiysk naval base with two unmanned sea boats.

During the repulse of the attack, the unmanned boats were visually detected and destroyed by fire from the regular weapons of the Russian ships guarding the outer raid of the naval base," the department reported.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1691121442

There's nothing particularly new here. All the same attempts.
The attack of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on objects in the Crimea was repelled (+VIDEO)

On the night of August 4, the air defense forces of the Russian Army repelled an enemy attempt to attack objects in the Crimea.

"An attempt by the Kiev regime to carry out a terrorist attack by unmanned aerial vehicles of an airplane type on objects on the territory of the Crimean peninsula was stopped tonight.

Ten UAVs were destroyed by air defense on duty.

Three more enemy drones were suppressed by electronic warfare. As a result of the suppressed terrorist attack, there are no casualties and destruction," the Defense Ministry said.

Eyewitnesses, in turn, say that the destruction of the APU drones took place in the area of Feodosia.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1691123317

There doesn't seem to be anything new here either. The losses of people and equipment of Ukraine are impressive, but it's funny that in one of the videos, shooting the damaged equipment, cheerfully declares that this allows them to go forward. Well, forward or backward, but on foot and only to those who are still able to walk.
Zaporozhye Front through the eyes of the enemy: piles of destroyed NATO armored vehicles (VIDEO)

The results of the battles through the eyes of the enemy: piles of destroyed and abandoned NATO armored vehicles.

Fresh shots from the Zaporozhye front, which the AFU chose as the main direction for the counteroffensive.
https://rusvesna.su/news/1691125292

A very strange meeting is planned. Apparently, someone has not yet moved away from thoughts of forcing Russia in any way to conditions favorable to the organizers of all this mess.
Media: Saudi Arabia will inform Russia about the results of the meeting on Ukraine
Politico: Saudi Arabia should inform Russia about the results of the meeting on Ukraine

MOSCOW, Aug 4 - RIA Novosti. Saudi Arabia is expected to inform Russia about the results of the meeting on Ukraine scheduled for the weekend, Politico newspaper writes.
"Although it is not clear whether (Saudi Crown Prince) Mohammed bin Salman will attend the meeting this weekend, Saudi Arabia is expected to inform Russia about the results," the newspaper writes.

As the newspaper notes with reference to the document that came to its disposal, the discussion for two days will be built around 10 sub-topics, in particular, "food and energy security, the release of prisoners," as well as "environmental security and the possibility of creating a war crimes tribunal."
In addition, according to the publication, representatives of European countries are likely to gather before the scheduled meeting in Jeddah to coordinate their theses.
According to the Financial Times newspaper, China was also invited to the meeting. It is noted that Beijing's participation "will be a victory for both Ukrainians and Saudis." But there is no clarity on whether Beijing will participate yet, the publication adds.
Earlier, the Financial Times newspaper, citing a high-ranking source in the European Commission, reported that the European Union would consider the conference in Saudi Arabia on Ukraine a success if it managed to agree on the dates of the global summit.
Earlier it was reported that Saudi Arabia intends to hold talks on Ukraine in Jeddah in August, to which representatives of up to 30 countries will be invited, but not Russia. A number of countries have already confirmed their participation, including the USA, Great Britain, South Africa, Poland and the EU. In turn, Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador said that his government would not participate in the negotiations without Russia. The press secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov noted that the Kremlin will monitor the meeting in Saudi Arabia on Ukraine, it is necessary to understand what goals are being set.
СМИ: Саудовская Аравия проинформирует Россию об итогах встречи по Украине

Недавние удары по Николаеву и Одессе, где как сообщалось, были поражены места производства и склады с надводными дронами, по видимому, несколько запоздали. Хохлики успели сделать запас и рассредоточить его.
Тут ничего особенно нового. Все те же попытки.
Тут тоже вроде нет нового. Потери людей и техники Украми впечатляющие, однако забавно, что на одном из видео, снимающий подбитую технику, бодро заявляет, что это позволяет им идти вперед. Ну что ж, вперед ли, назад ли, но пешком и только тем кто еще способен ходить.
Весьма странная встреча намечается. По всей видимости кто то еще не отошел от мыслей любым образом принудить Россию к условиям, выгодным организаторам всего этого бардака.

Back
Top Bottom