Putin Recognizes Donbass Republics, Sends Russian Military to 'Denazify' Ukraine

So I guess my question is, and I’m taking into account the fact that this really became an American thing because we “inherited” it from the British Empire, what is with this all-consuming, centuries long hatred of Russia? Was it simply because they refused to yield? They didn’t colonize anyone, invade anyone, or bully anyone in general that I’m aware of. So what’s the deal? I’m just trying to understand the origins. Thanks in advance.
There are some inconsistencies, as I understand it, but since the main thing is caught, you can not find fault here.
We have a guy here, thorbjorn, he works amazingly fast and accurately with information and now, of course, he would immediately find and present all the links. I can't do that, so I'll write what I remember.
The main answer to the main question is that all this hatred and the desire to destroy is not irrational and has no source in modern history. The source of this phenomenon, according to C's, is the confrontation of the Atlanteans with their opponents, whom they did not name, but I will take the liberty to assume that one of their names was hyperborea. So we can calm down in the sense that all this centuries-old activity (Papal affairs-Crusaders, Napoleon, Hitler-these are only the most noticeable) It's not crazy, it's just hereditary.

Есть некоторые несоответствия, как я понимаю, но т.к. главное уловлено, тут можно и не придираться.
У нас тут есть парень, thorbjorn, он потрясающе быстро и точно работает с информацией и вот он сейчас, конечно, сразу нашел бы и представил бы все ссылки. Я так не умею и поэтому буду писать, что помню.
Главный ответ на главный вопрос заключается в том, что вся эта ненависть и стремление уничтожить не иррациональна и не имеет источника в новой истории. Источник этого явления, по C's, противостояние атлантов с их противниками, которых они не назвали, но я возьму на себя смелость предположить, что одно из их названий было гиперборея. Так что можно успокоиться в том смысле, что вся эта многовековая активность (Папские дела-крестоносцы, Наполеон, Гитлер-это только самые заметные) это не сумасшествие, это просто наследственное.

There are some inconsistencies, as I understand it, but since the main thing is caught, you can not find fault here.
We have a guy here, thorbjorn, he works amazingly fast and accurately with information and now, of course, he would immediately find and present all the links. I can't do that, so I'll write what I remember.
The main answer to the main question is that all this hatred and the desire to destroy is not irrational and has no source in modern history. The source of this phenomenon, according to C's, is the confrontation of the Atlanteans with their opponents, whom they did not name, but I will take the liberty to assume that one of their names was hyperborea. So we can calm down in the sense that all this centuries-old activity (Papal affairs-Crusaders, Napoleon, Hitler-these are only the most noticeable) It's not crazy, it's just hereditary.

Есть некоторые несоответствия, как я понимаю, но т.к. главное уловлено, тут можно и не придираться.
У нас тут есть парень, thorbjorn, он потрясающе быстро и точно работает с информацией и вот он сейчас, конечно, сразу нашел бы и представил бы все ссылки. Я так не умею и поэтому буду писать, что помню.
Главный ответ на главный вопрос заключается в том, что вся эта ненависть и стремление уничтожить не иррациональна и не имеет источника в новой истории. Источник этого явления, по C's, противостояние атлантов с их противниками, которых они не назвали, но я возьму на себя смелость предположить, что одно из их названий было гиперборея. Так что можно успокоиться в том смысле, что вся эта многовековая активность (Папские дела-крестоносцы, Наполеон, Гитлер-это только самые заметные) это не сумасшествие, это просто наследственное.
Thank you @youlik

I certainly know Thorbiorn and I’ll ask if he’ll flesh it out for me. So hey @thorbiorn , would you please read through my post (back two) and sort it for me? Correct my mistakes and add your 2 (or 20) cents so I’m not missing anything critical to the story. I’m trying to write a piece about the history of Western wars against Russia.

Thanks in advance.🙏

For about 20 years, Russia has been submitting to the #UNGA a draft resolution to combat the glorification of Nazism, which makes a real contribution to the eradication of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia & related intolerance.

This year, the result of the vote was very indicative of the mounting attempts of some states to question the results of WW2 enshrined in the #UNCharter. Those who voted against, first of all , and profaned the memory of the victims of Nazism, fascism, and militarism.

Rejecting historic memory in pursuit of geopolitical interests, and acted irresponsibly. It raises doubt as to earnestness of their previous acknowledgments of their responsibility for starting WW2. Such behavior is also at odds with obligations they'd assumed when joining the UN.

This position shows that discussions about revising the UN Charter with a view to canceling its language about “enemy states” are preposterous. will proceed from the results of this vote when considering claims of candidates for permanent and non-permanent seats on UNSC.

Ukraine must copy the methods of Nazi Germany in 1944 to fight Russia - said the former commander of US troops in Europe, General Ben Hodges

What is happening now in Ukraine is no different from Russia’s struggle for its independence during WW2. Once again Russia is at war with the new Reich - and with the new fascists, continuers of the legacy of Adolf Hitler. Russia will defeat these fascists too, you can be sure of that.
https://t.me/vicktop55/19383

from influential generals of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. A small spoiler: in early 2024, I will provide an information bomb that will open your eyes to who Vladimir Alexandrovich (Zielinski) really is…

Attachments

• GBxCKdFXYAAwjcY.jpg
    GBxCKdFXYAAwjcY.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 5
And if it turns out that this penis piano player high heeled dancer cocaine sniffer buffoon turns out to be a carefully selected political and Transfomation agentur bred and placed precisely for his role of world revolution and destruction to bring about a Zionist takeover...who would be surprised ?

Thank you @youlik

I certainly know Thorbiorn and I’ll ask if he’ll flesh it out for me. So hey @thorbiorn , would you please read through my post (back two) and sort it for me? Correct my mistakes and add your 2 (or 20) cents so I’m not missing anything critical to the story. I’m trying to write a piece about the history of Western wars against Russia.

Thanks in advance.🙏
I’m still trying to pin this down. I was wondering @thorbiorn if I should start with the Hyperborean, Luwians thread, or your Cosmogeneology thread. There’s a lot of catching up for me to do with that one, as well as the Alton Towers-Francis Bacon thread. I of course have all of The Wave books, and Secret History, but if perhaps you could point me down the road to follow up on the Hyperborea-Atlantis story, I would greatly appreciate some guidance. I’ve read all of these in the past, but as I’ve said elsewhere, my condition causes me some cognitive and memory problems.

Can somebody please tell me if I have this basically correct? Woodrow Wilson gave Trotsky a passport and sent him to Russia. Both Karl Marx and Vladimir Lenin were also part Jewish. So America basically helped sow the seeds of the Russian Revolution and get the Russians to fight each other and hopefully topple the government from within (by proxy). When that failed, we entered World War One. Then we funded Hitler (to again fight Russia by proxy). We didn’t anticipate Japan however, so when that little plan failed we ended up entering World War Two. Then Korea, and Vietnam, again presumably “because Russia”. The irony is that the one time we actually supported Russia was when Franklin Pierce sent a boatload of Winchester rifles, gunpowder and Kentucky bourbon to fight the Ottomans. The result being that we helped them take Crimea!

So I guess my question is, and I’m taking into account the fact that this really became an American thing because we “inherited” it from the British Empire, what is with this all-consuming, centuries long hatred of Russia? Was it simply because they refused to yield? They didn’t colonize anyone, invade anyone, or bully anyone in general that I’m aware of. So what’s the deal? I’m just trying to understand the origins. Thanks in advance.
One way you could work with the questions you have, would be to split them up, and take them one by one.

To any given question, there are often layers, and you may not be able to share everything you know or learn as you write. There may also be constraints on time, yours, theirs; space, how long or short, and format is it text, video or illustrations. How thoroughly do you have to reference your claims, if at all. Moreover, what does the audience already know, and how much would they be able or willing to learn or open to investigate? Is it a class of students, some of which are willing while others less? Are their certain demands from a curriculum, that offer limits?

Below are some topics.
Russophobia etc in the transcripts
In the thread about Vladimir Putin, there is something about, Better educated in general, Russophobia, The Russian area vs Atlantean push for world dominion, mixed in with other details. Just on the point of Russophobia:
Session 22 October 2022
(Ze Germans) What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?

A: Absolutely!!!

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Joe) There's a book on it.

(Niall) There's a whole book on it. It's as old as the West. It's built in to our entire Western system.

(L) Why?

(Joe) Because of today.

A: Purity of soul genes.

Q: (L) Why do you say "soul genes"?

A: Because it is not connected to physical manifestations. It has a great deal to do with locator and resonance of same.

Q: (Pierre) Didn't the C's say once that the true Semites were more difficult to control by 4D?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, are many of the peoples of the Russian area or whatever their physical manifestation, are they because of their proximity and the probability that they have intermarried throughout centuries and centuries, that they carry some sort of partial human and partial... um, "angelic" (we're gonna call it "angelic" but we really mean some kind of 4D from other planets or whatever) that type of thing? Is that it?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (L) So that can apply to the different types because there are so many different types of Russians...

(Andromeda) It might have more to do with their location and culture and that kind of thing...

(Niall) Is this in part why Genghis Khan built such a large empire? Is it to do with locator as well?

A: That is stretching a bit.

Q: (L) I would say Genghis Khan was interested in building an empire because he was interested in building an empire.

(Niall) Yeah, but the largest ever known, and with horses.

(L) Yeah, but we don't know... Was that an STS or an STO-inspired campaign?

A: STS.

Q: (L) So they may have been trying to kill off some of the good guys - I dunno.
But would one be able to explain to an average reader or audience, that the issue of Russophobia is so much deeper? Do we even truly understand the topic ourselves or all the ramifications of the answer to the above questions? "What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?"

On the Forum there are many posts, that mention Russophobia. For fine tuning, one can select authors, in addition to the
As mentioned above there is a book and there are many articles, including some below:

Searching SOTT.net for information
In this post there are a few ideas about using the SOTT.net supersearch engine. Trying this approach on a few words related to the questions, like Lenin, Marx, Russian Revolution, Stalin, Trotsky, WWI, Pearl Harbour, WWII, gave a number of hits, from which I have selected a few examples, even if that may be quite enough. Sometimes meanings contradict each other, but knowledge of history is more than a one way street. Events may have happened in the past, but reflections and interpretations continue to change the meaning they have for us, and exercise an influence on decisions in the present.

Russophobia
Search: Russophobia
Title: 92 articles
Summary: 155 articles
Text: 483 articles
Comment: 92 articles
Title and summary: 36 articles
Title, summary and text: 21 articles
Examples:
Russophobia: History of Hate | RT Documentary
The Long Roots of Our Russophobia
Guy Mettan's book, Creating Russophobia: From the Great Religious Schism to Anti-Putin Hysteria (Atlanta: Clarity Press, 2017) provides needed historical context for our current political moment, showing how anti-Russian hysteria has long proliferated as a means of justifying Western imperialism.
Powerful people make money off Russophobia
A Genealogy of American Russophobia
Russophobia in the New Cold War: Interview with Stephen Cohen
Russophobia in the West reaches psychotic phase
We've been here before: British Russophobia propaganda comes full circle
Top British spook comes out of the shadows to further push Russophobia onto Western citizens
Aussie Media Steps into the Dizzying World of Russophobia
Russophobia, obsession of the UK elite
America's deep-seated Russophobia is pushing US-Russia relations to the brink of ultimate disaster

Marx
Search: Marx, (Is sometimes a miss if one is looking for Karl Marx only, as there are other people with that surname).
Title: 13 articles
Summary: 119 articles
Text: 548 articles
Comment: 9 articles
Title and summary: 11 articles
Title, summary and text: 9 articles
Examples:
Karl Marx: Sacrificing logic on the altar of his desire for revolution
200 years on and Karl Marx's ideals are still embraced by many
Karl Marx was right - capitalism seeds its own destruction
Was Karl Marx a full-blown psychopath?
Was Trump's final campaign ad anti-Semitic? Forward thinks so
Why you should prepare for a cashless society

Russian Revolution
Search: Russian Revolution [Match exact phrase]
Title: 8 articles
Summary: 28 articles
Text: 176 articles
Comment: 18 articles
Title and summary: 0 articles
Title, summary and text: 0 articles
Examples:
Wall Street and the Russian Revolution - with Richard B. Spence
"What were they thinking?!" Russian intellectuals on the Russian Revolution
'The Russian Revolution in Colour' - How the Bolsheviks subverted the 1917 Russian revolution (Documentary)
Robert Wilton: How Jewish extremists hijacked the Russian revolution, aided by Germany
Solzhenitsyn breaks last taboo of the Russian revolution: New book exposes the role of Jews in Soviet-era repression and genocide
SJWs as Bourgeois Bolshies: Book Review of 'The House of Government'
Stephen Cohen: The long history of US-Russian 'meddling'
Hysterical: WaPo accuses Netflix of being a stooge for Russia because streaming service airs historical drama about Trotsky

Lenin
Search: Lenin, (There are other people with that surname name, like Lenin Moreno; not all hits lead to Vladimir Lenin.)
Title: 33 articles
Summary: 212 articles
Text: 660 articles
Comment: 42 articles
Title and summary: 27 articles
Title, summary and text: 22 articles
Examples:
Anti-Putin Russian outlet fact-checks Putin's claim that Lenin conspired with the US to break up Russia into smaller countries... and finds it to be true!
Doomed to fail: How Lenin and Stalin placed a ticking time bomb under the Soviet Union exactly 100 years ago
Learning from the past: Vladimir Putin's comments on the 'time-bomb' Lenin placed under Russia
Putin history lesson: Lenin to blame for Soviet Union collapse
Putin says Communist ideology similar to Christianity, Lenin's body like saintly relics
Putin on Lenin and Communism: 'WW1 and Bolshevik Revolution destroyed Russia'
'Trolling of the highest order': Russian communists FURIOUS after Lenin's birthday chosen as date for major public vote
Erasing history: All 1,320 statues of Lenin pulled down across Ukraine
Nazis in Ukraine pull down a Lenin statue, Western media silent
Ukraine: Is the end of Lenin's unnatural mini-empire drawing near?
Church Leader's chilling letter to Lenin reveals the truth about the revolution in 1918
Meet the real Lenin: Traitor, parasite, lunatic
Russia's Chief Rabbi: 'Lenin was a murderer & it's time to bury him'
Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov Lenin - 1917 and its lessons for 2017
Last Russian tsar, Nicholas II portrait survives for almost 100 years on back of Lenin painting
Did Lenin travel to Ireland to meet Irish revolutionary hero? Irish PM drops bombshell at Michael Collins commemoration speech
Was Lenin poisoned by Stalin?
Lenin's proclamation of the 1917 October Revolution to be shown in UK for 1st time
These key similarities between Lenin's Red terror and America's Woke culture reveal Left's blueprint for complete takeover

For Lenin, there is Jewish ancestry somewhere, see the Wiki too, as one can also do for Karl Marx. A number of Scandinavians and Germans may unknowingly be "Lenin's seventh cousin, five times removed". In facts, his mitochondrial DNA, appears to be Swedish.

1703075630633.png
The image was found in the video Lenin's family tree - Why Lenin was NOT a Jew. The Jewish Chronicle carried an article: Lenin's Jewish roots, see also Lenin's Jewish Roots on Display

Stalin
Search: Stalin
Title: 64 articles
Summary: 313 articles
Text: 1174 articles
Comment: 56 articles
Title and summary:
Title, summary and text: 37 articles
Examples:
Ex-Russian counterspy chief reveals how Hitler tried to assassinate Stalin
Zelensky 2022, Stalin 1942: The US propaganda machine can easily make heroes, but it can quickly change the script
Bill Maher roasts 'woke' culture: 'This is called a purge. It's a mentality that belongs in Stalin's Russia.'
Victory Day belongs to the Russian people: Westerners must realize it celebrates destroying the Nazis, NOT honoring Stalin's USSR
Culture shift: Social media backlash sees bust of Stalin taken down FOUR DAYS after being erected in southern Russia
How Stalin canceled 'Hamlet' in the Soviet Union - and what it can teach us about cancel culture
MindMatters: Mr. Jones and the 'Holodomor' Red Pill - What Happened During Stalin's Famine?
Whitewashing crimes of Stalin 'unacceptable' - Gorbachev on 30th anniversary of decree rehabilitating 'enemies of the people'
Lock-step mainstream media is portraying Russia as evil to trigger fear, but no, they are NOT rehabilitating Stalin
Putin: Stalin's Soviet regime is rightly accused of crimes & mass repression against its own people
Stalin's approval rating hits historic high in Russia
No, Putin is not 'rehabilitating' Stalin: "There cannot be any justifications for Stalin-era crimes"
Top Russian official: Churchill had Stalin killed, US bombed Russian Far East in 50s
Kadyrov: Free Russia from 'Stalin's spirit' by burying him in Georgia
Western media loves to paint contemporary Russia as 'pro-Stalin'
Dispelling the myth of Putin's "rehabilitation" of Stalin
Poll: Most Russians support idea of installing monuments to Stalin
Russians name Stalin 'most outstanding' world figure, Putin ties for second
Previously unseen photographs of Stalin's Russia revealed by US historian
Is Putin the new Stalin?
Stalin was less of a criminal than Churchill, Truman, and LBJ
Holodomor, Ukranian genocide under Stalin, orchestrated by the West
Ten reasons why Victoria Nuland should be seen as Stalin of today
More war-mongering propaganda! U.S. Military Chief Compares Putin to Stalin
Stalin's birthday marked in Russia and beyond
Remember the Words of Joseph Stalin
Stalin's Daughter Lana Peters Dies at 85
Brain illness could have affected Stalin's actions, secret diaries reveal
Stalin divides Russians even in metro
The Making of an "Exceptional" Monster: Josef Stalin
As one can read above, the views on Stalin vary a lot.

Trotsky
Search: Trotsky
Title: 6 articles
Summary: 21 articles
Text: 140 articles
Comment: 3 articles
Title and summary: 4 articles
Title, summary and text: 4 articles
Examples:
1913: When Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in Vienna
Enemy of the state: The gruesome assassination of Leon Trotsky
Trotsky expelled from the Soviet Central Committee
Stalin against the Jews: How the Soviet dictator lost his last fight
The collective West might be losing the war with Eurasia
Descendants of top Soviet officials are freaks, why?
Why Sergey Glazyev's memorial to the legacy of Lyndon LaRouche matters
Hitler, the Ultimate Rorschach Test

Woodrow Wilson gave Trotsky a passport and sent him to Russia.
Trotsky had powerful connections. If one does a search using the above text, one will get different results in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex, with varying degrees of overlap, but I could not confirm the claim.

When I looked up if Wilson gave Trosky a passport or not, I came across The Rape Of Russia 3: Trotsky’s Secret Benefactors
written by two people from Scotland, interested in World War I:
Gerry Docherty and Jim Macgregor first met in a pub near Glasgow University on the day their sons graduated. They discovered a shared passion for researching the history of the First World War and have collaborated on this as a full time project since 2008.
They have published a book:
1703080063646.png
Below are a couple of excerpts from their blog that also gives insights into the battle with Russia that has been going on for a long time.
On the topic of the death of Lenin, there is:
The Rape Of Russia 6: Bankers Flourish Through Russian Terror
The ‘Red Terror’ went into overdrive in August 1918 when Lenin was shot and seriously wounded. The attack occurred on the same day that Chairman of the Petrograd Cheka, M.S. Uritskii, was assassinated and accounts of who was directly responsible have been questioned and debated ever since. Vladimir Lenin had just finished a major speech to the workers at the Mikhelson factory in Moscow when three shots were fired at him through the crowd. Soviet historians and show trial records blamed Fania Kaplan, a Ukranian-Jewish revolutionary, but no-one actually saw her fire the gun. [1] Nor was she clearly associated with the socialist revolutionaries. The firearm was never found, but Fania was executed as an attempted assassin and counter-revolutionary. Like many an alleged assassin before and after the attempt on Lenin’s life, Fania was presumed guilty and removed permanently before evidence could be presented in court.

A Romanticised indeed fantasy painting of the attempted assassination by Fanta Kaplan.

Other claimants implicated Robert Bruce-Lockhart, Milner’s personal agent at the heart of the revolution, and the British Consul General in Moscow, who was arrested in his flat and imprisoned in the Kremlin. Allegations about his involvement in a plot to kill Lenin were strengthened by his son, who later revealed in a 1967 letter to the foreign office in London that his father’s work with counter-revolutionaries at that time was far more extensive than was ever admitted. [2] What we do know is that the Bolsheviks agreed to exchange Lockhart and other Moscow staff for his London counterpart Maxim Litvinov [3] in October 1918. [4] Typically, the foreign office files on Lockhart remain largely secret one hundred years after these significant events. Sadly we still cannot be trusted with the truth.

But the recriminations and blood-letting reached horrendous levels. Anyone deemed to be a counter-revolutionary was at risk of summary execution. The numbers who were slaughtered have been estimated in the millions, but no one counted. The treatment of Russian citizens accused of any ‘crime’ by the Cheka was truly medieval. Hundreds of thousands of innocents suffered barbaric forms of torture, all of which was carried out with the full knowledge and support of Lenin and Trotsky.

Pictures taken from a Soviet forced labour camp or Gulag.

The horrors of the infamous forced labor camps across Russia, as later exposed to an unsuspecting world by Alexander Solzhenitsyn in his masterwork, The Gulag Archipelago, stemmed from his personal experience in the 1920s. [5] Millions died in mass famine or were shot in repeated massacres. All the while, the international bankers who had funded and enabled this savagery enjoyed their spoils.

Around the same time the Wilson administration sent 700,000 tons of food to the Soviet Union. It was not Christian charity. The U.S. Food Administration, which handled this giant operation, made handsome profits for the commercial enterprises that participated. It was, of course, headed by Herbert Hoover and directed by Lewis Lichtenstein Strauss, married to Alice Hanauer, daughter of one of the partners of Kuhn, Loeb & Company. Like the British ruling class, inter-family relationships inside banking elites were labyrinthine. International profiteers grew fat on Bolshevism. Standard Oil and General Electric supplied $37,000,000 worth of machinery to the new regime. Possibly three million slave labourers perished in the icy mines of Siberia digging ore for the British-registered Lena Goldfields, Ltd. Averell Harriman, the American railroad magnate, who became Ambassador to Russia in 1943, acquired a twenty year monopoly over all Soviet manganese production. [6]

The totalitarian power-brokers of Bolshevism acted in partnership with, and were beholden to, the international bankers. They robbed Russia of its gold and diamonds in return for bountiful supplies of weapons with which they controlled and slaughtered the masses. Ironically, weapons that had deliberately been denied the Czar in 1917 and could have ended the war that year, were traded freely after he abdicated. International legislation which had been constructed to prevent the transfer and sale of hundreds of tons of looted Russian gold bullion and coins was easily overcome. Much of it was sent to Stockholm where it was smelted down and reconstituted into bars set with the Swedish stamp. It became little more than a post-war reversion to the blockade avoidance schemes which prolonged the First World War. Stockholm enjoyed a gold-laundering boom on an unprecedented scale. ‘The Bolsheviks were in business.’ [7]

Desperate for weapons, they sold gold and diamonds on the international markets at knock-down prices to fund armaments to put down civil strife against their tyranny. The Russian Civil War is beyond the scope of this book, but suffice to say that two years after seizing power, the heavily-armed Bolsheviks emerged victorious. The cost was counted in millions of dead and wounded, in broken families and a subjugated people.
On the available history about WWI:
Fake History 3: From Burning Correspondence To Permanently Removing The Evidence which ends:
Removal of documents from Germany presented few problems. Fifteen carloads of material were taken, including ‘the complete secret minutes of the German Supreme War Council’ – a ‘gift’ from Friedrich Ebert, first president of the post-war German Republic. Hoover explained this away with the comment that Ebert was ‘a radical with no interest in the work of his predecessors’. [12]

German President, Friedrich Erbert

But the starving man will exchange even his birthright for food. Hoover’s men also acquired 6,000 volumes of German court documents covering the complete official proceedings of the Kaiser’s pre-war activities and his wartime conduct of the German empire. [13] If Germany had been guilty of planning and starting the war – as decreed by Court Historians ever since – these documents would have proved it. Strange that none have ever been released. Had there been incriminating documents, it is certain that copies would have been sent out immediately to every press and news agency throughout the world proving Germany was to blame. The removal and concealment of the German archives by the Secret Elite was crucial because they would have proved the opposite: Germany had not started the war.

By 1926, the ‘Hoover War Library’ at Stanford University was so packed with archived material that it was legitimately described as the world’s largest collection of First World War documentation. [14] In reality, this was no library. While the documents were physically housed within Stanford, the collection was kept separate and only individuals with the highest authority had keys to the padlocked gates. It was the Fort Knox of historical evidence, a closely guarded establishment for items too sensitive to share. In 1941 carefully selected archives were made available to genuine researchers. Over the previous two decades the unaccountable ruling cabal – the very men responsible for WW1 – had unfettered control over them.

What they withheld from view, shredded, or put in the Stanford furnace will never be known. Suffice to say that no First World War historian has ever reproduced or quoted any controversial material housed in what is now known as the Hoover Institution on War, Revolution and Peace. Indeed, it is a startling fact that no war historian has ever written about this utterly astonishing theft of the European war documents and their shipment to America.

‘To the victor go the spoils and history is part of that booty’, but it is our history. We should be demanding to know what is hidden from us. The First World War was the seminal event of the twentieth century, and all that followed, including WW2, came as a direct consequence. The people of Britain and Germany, indeed the world, have a right to know the full extent of what has been secretly retained, hidden, or posted ‘missing’ regarding responsibility for that war.
The above excerpts may go outside or beyond your need and interest, but shows how complicated an issue can be, as well as what limitation there are on what we know, or are allowed to know.

World War I
Search: WWI,
Title: 27 articles
Examples:
James Corbett's "The WWI Conspiracy": To Start A War
James Corbett's "The WWI Conspiracy": A New World Order
James Corbett's "The WWI Conspiracy": The American Front
A real X-File or a con? The tale of mystery airships, spies, and secret cults in WWI Utah
Was Britain, not Germany, to blame for beginning of WWI?
How the sinking of the Lusitania was used to bring America into WWI
Search: World War I, [Exact phrase]
Britain and France conspired to start World War I
Those who forget the past: Why World War I is the key to current foreign policy
Search: World War 1, [Exact phrase]
How Fake News Becomes Fake History: British Propaganda and World War 1
One can similarly vary the text for other search items, see World War II later, though I only tried WWII,

Soviet Union
Search: Soviet Union
Title: 55 articles
Summary: 1275 articles
Text: 4731 articles
Comment: 132 articles
Title and summary: 40 articles
Title, summary and text:25 articles
Examples:
I was naive about the West - Putin
From Brezhnev to Khrushchev: Ukraine had a huge influence on the Soviet Union, something Kiev now prefers to downplay
How we became what we despised: Turning the West into a new Soviet Union
Mikhail Gorbachev says US grew 'arrogant' after Soviet Union collapsed
Turmoil in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, & Ukraine shows that, three decades on, the Soviet Union's still collapsing
How the Soviet Union defeated a smallpox epidemic in a matter of 19 days
Oliver Stone: What Reagan Said About the Soviet Union is True About Us - United States is 'the Evil Empire'
Gorbachev reveals how the Soviet Union could have been saved
Jeremy Corbyn suggests NATO was founded to promote a Cold War with the Soviet Union in 2014 video
Former US ambassador to Soviet Union destroys 'credibility' of US intelligence report on Russian interference
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: U.S. and NATO to blame for the Ukraine crisis
US planned to "Wipe the Soviet Union off the Map" during World War II with nuclear attack
Washington Post creates more anti-Russia Fake News by publishing false history of Soviet Union
Chapter closed: Russia pays off balance of Soviet Union's foreign debt
Lavrov to brain-dead US journalists: Lying US media would feel right at home in the Soviet Union
Russian MoD declassifies documents on Soviet Union's preparedness for 1941 Nazi invasion
Down the memory hole: Ukraine's delusional politicians say Soviet Union started WW2
Declassified files reveal British double agent spying on Nazis was training to be used against Soviet Union
World War II: "Operation Unthinkable", Churchill's planned betrayal and invasion of the Soviet Union, July 1945
Putin: Socialist ideas correct but poorly implemented in Soviet Union
Let's Do Business! The Soviet Union is open for deals as never before
How the CIA used 'Doctor Zhivago' as a tool to undermine Soviet Union during Cold War
Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control programs in futile attempt to keep pace with U.S.

Pearl Harbour
Search: Pearl Harb*, using the "*" you get both Harbour and Harbor
Title: 23 articles
Summary: 121 articles
Text: 488 articles
Comment: 28 articles
Title and summary: 20 articles
Title, summary and text: 13 articles
Examples:
Stinnett's 'Day of Deceit': Pearl Harbor unmasked
Looking back at the attack on Pearl Harbor, 75 years later
Time to Admit the Deception: 75th Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor False Flag Attack Paved Way for US Involvement in WWII
Wapo pundit compares inconsequential actions of 13 Russian 'internet trolls' to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor attacks
Idiocracy consensus is that Russia committed 'act of war' on a par with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 - Should the US respond accordingly?

World War II
Search: WWII
Title: 210 articles
Putin: West building WWII Axis-style alliance
'Maybe Germany is at war with Russia. Good luck, maybe this time it will turn out better than WWII' - Croatia's president
Distraught WWII vet warns 'everything we fought for is going down the drain'
For Victory Day: It's Time to Think About Finally Winning WWII
Chinese perspective: US works with Nazis to exploit Europe both in WWII and at present, now targets Ukraine
Putin reminds the world of dangers of excessive ambitions - WWI tragedy
'They used axes to spare the ammo': How modern Ukraine's Nazi heroes massacred civilians during WWII
As monuments are being toppled & WWII facts erased, Vladimir Putin gives a stark warning about playing games with history
'Make Germany great again': Ukrainian strategy game about WWII glorifies NAZISM, Russian diplomats say
Lesson of WWII: 'Industrialized mass murder' only possible when people stop questioning narratives
Russian Defense Minister Shoigu: Foreign officials attempting to falsify the historic truth about USSR's contribution to WWII victory
Moscow calls on EU to abandon NATO's Defender Drills during WWII 75th victory celebrations
Transparency: Putin says Russia will combat rewriting of WWII history with new free-to-all archive center - 'We'll shut your filthy mouths'
Modern Poland rewrites its WWII past: Patriotism, negligence or something else?
Embassy row: US & Germany jump into spat over WWII outbreak between Russia and Poland
'We will not be lectured': Russia stands by Putin calling pro-Hitler Polish WWII ambassador a 'bastard and anti-Semitic pig'
Poland wanted to 'erect magnificent monument' to honor Hitler's plan to send Jews to Africa - Putin cites WWII archives
WWII, again - dismantling mainstream propaganda on the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact
Russia, WWII and the forgotten liberation of Majdanek concentration camp
Poles apart: Warsaw's WWII commemoration puts politics above reconciliation and seeks to perpetuate enmity with Russia
Poland seeks to rewrite WWII history, excludes Russia from participating in war memorial
US bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not to end WWII, they were to intimidate the Soviet Union
Lest we forget? Western amnesia about Soviet role in WWII victory has some disturbing aspects...
Bombing Hiroshima changed the world, but it didn't end WWII
Russian YouTube viewers struck by Siege of Leningrad horrors as told by 88yo WWII veteran
Rare photos: European refugee camps in Syria during height of WWII
WWII allied bombings damaged Earth's atmosphere and sent shock waves to edge of space
No saints: Anglo-Americans and their allies killed more innocents during WWII than Stalin
Russia compares US bombing of Raqqa to WWII destruction of Dresden
Civilian deaths in US strikes in Syria & Iraq are 'greatest catastrophe since WWII'
What you weren't told about WWII: Part 1
Erdogan: Israeli actions against Palestinians are similar to what Nazis did to Jews in WWII
How the Brits sent Russian POWs and exiles to death and the gulag after WWII
Nazi pedophile sect: German prosecutors visit Chile for updates on sex crimes investigation of a WWII immigrant 'colony'
Declassified documents show that Soviet military gave vast assistance to Poland during WWII
'Soviet officers saved us from Nazis': Israelis rise up against rewriting of WWII history
Declassified Russian documents reveal Polish gratitude for WWII liberation
"Teenage schoolchildren thrown into war": WWII hero recounts the horrors and bravery on the Eastern Front
3 out of 4 German soldiers were killed by Soviet army during WWII
WWII 'allies knew of Holocaust years before' finding concentration camps
'Never again': Western amnesia on WWII as NATO replicates Nazi Germany
Monument to Polish WWII massacre victims blown up and desecrated with fascist symbols in Ukraine
Time to Admit the Deception: 75th Anniversary of the Pearl Harbor False Flag Attack Paved Way for US Involvement in WWII
Germany launches inquiry into Nazi influence on post-WWII government
Kiev furious over Polish film documenting WWII Ukrainian nationalists' crimes and genocide
Putin slams 'revisionist WWII history' at Eastern Economic Forum
There are many more. The above certainly shows how inflamed this topic still is.

Russophobia and the future
Russia as a country, did not come out of nowhere, a large number of people would have to come together, one way or the other, and agree to communicate in a common language. Compared to the west there is a different approach. On SOTT there is this article: Remember, no colonialism: Why Russia did not participate in the 'Scramble for Africa' There were different interests, different approaches.

Another name for Russia is the Russian Federation. To find out what was before, one can look up the history of Russia. It is not difficult to find people who have an opinion on Russian colonialism, imperialism, or expansionism.
It is well known that there are people, who see it as their mission to break up the Russian Federation. The Western powers have a plan:
15 Dec, 2023 04:47
Russia’s top spy warns of new CIA scheme
US spooks are considering the creation of a fake Russian government-in-exile, Sergey Naryshkin has claimed
There is another initiative:
20 Dec, 2023 07:43
Western spy agencies supporting Kiev’s ‘terrorism’ – Putin
Ukraine has targeted public officials and civilian infrastructure, the Russian president said
And what about this, which appeared on the German version of RT:
Ukraine war
“Post-Russian space” – how Russia was already divided into 40 “countries” in Berlin
Dec 19, 2023 3:32 p.m
1703092465792.png

They want to politically transform the entire vast area in northern Eurasia. They want to found up to 40 new nation states. You want to be the first in X hour. Who are these people – and how do they want to get closer to their dream? A visit to Berlin helps to reveal the secret.
The above article is too long to fit into this post, and also needs a machine translation for English. From a Western and Japanese position, to Balkanize the Russian Federation is a great idea, they want something akin to post Yugoslavia. Notice the American style flag for central Siberia.

While I was writing:
I was wondering @thorbiorn if I should start with the Hyperborean, Luwians thread, or your Cosmogeneology thread. There’s a lot of catching up for me to do with that one, as well as the Alton Towers-Francis Bacon thread. I of course have all of The Wave books, and Secret History, but if perhaps you could point me down the road to follow up on the Hyperborea-Atlantis story, I would greatly appreciate some guidance. I’ve read all of these in the past, but as I’ve said elsewhere, my condition causes me some cognitive and memory problems.
The Secret History of the World has an index. There is also a search function on Cassiopaea, in that way you can search the Wave and other articles. The search engines on the Forum and SOTT are already mentioned in this post, as is the use of common search engines. If you have a notebook or a document on a computer, you can track or write about what you learn. Something akin to a mind map may also help. As you go along, you can formulate new questions, review what you already know, maybe see it from a different perspective, rephrase a question, go deeper into one area, discover new ways to use search functions, share what you learn. The process can become a bit like a Hermeneutic circle
1703156928584.png
If you break complex questions into parts, it is easier. Also if you take what really interests you, at least some of the time.

Actually, I think that the above numbers are not right. I think that those numbers are for the entire SMO. These are the numbers for the counteroffensive:
how many
LOL
The desperation continues as the seals bark rounds of applause at the visual event of nonsense!

View attachment 87914

Meanwhile

View attachment 87915

During the head of state’s inspection of the Donbass stand at the “Russia” exhibition and forum, the guide told how she was almost expelled from the university when Donbass was part of Ukraine because she refused to say during the exam that the Russian Federation is an enemy of Ukraine. According to her, the dean’s office said that the girl “has no place in the country.”

“Or maybe Donbass had no place in that country?” - Putin clarified. FRWL reports

how stupid can the woman from eu be
One way you could work with the questions you have, would be to split them up, and take them one by one.

To any given question, there are often layers, and you may not be able to share everything you know or learn as you write. There may also be constraints on time, yours, theirs; space, how long or short, and format is it text, video or illustrations. How thoroughly do you have to reference your claims, if at all. Moreover, what does the audience already know, and how much would they be able or willing to learn or open to investigate? Is it a class of students, some of which are willing while others less? Are their certain demands from a curriculum, that offer limits?

Below are some topics.
In the thread about Vladimir Putin, there is something about, Better educated in general, Russophobia, The Russian area vs Atlantean push for world dominion, mixed in with other details. Just on the point of Russophobia:
Session 22 October 2022

But would one be able to explain to an average reader or audience, that the issue of Russophobia is so much deeper? Do we even truly understand the topic ourselves or all the ramifications of the answer to the above questions? "What is the true origin of Russophobia? Is there a hyperdimensional aspect to it?"

On the Forum there are many posts, that mention Russophobia. For fine tuning, one can select authors, in addition to the
As mentioned above there is a book and there are many articles, including some below:

In this post there are a few ideas about using the SOTT.net supersearch engine. Trying this approach on a few words related to the questions, like Lenin, Marx, Russian Revolution, Stalin, Trotsky, WWI, Pearl Harbour, WWII, gave a number of hits, from which I have selected a few examples, even if that may be quite enough. Sometimes meanings contradict each other, but knowledge of history is more than a one way street. Events may have happened in the past, but reflections and interpretations continue to change the meaning they have for us, and exercise an influence on decisions in the present.

Russophobia
Examples:

Top British spook comes out of the shadows to further push Russophobia onto Western citizens
America's deep-seated Russophobia is pushing US-Russia relations to the brink of ultimate disaster

Marx
Search: Marx, (Is sometimes a miss if one is looking for Karl Marx only, as there are other people with that surname).
Examples:

Russian Revolution
Examples:
'The Russian Revolution in Colour' - How the Bolsheviks subverted the 1917 Russian revolution (Documentary)
Robert Wilton: How Jewish extremists hijacked the Russian revolution, aided by Germany
Solzhenitsyn breaks last taboo of the Russian revolution: New book exposes the role of Jews in Soviet-era repression and genocide
Hysterical: WaPo accuses Netflix of being a stooge for Russia because streaming service airs historical drama about Trotsky

Lenin
Search: Lenin, (There are other people with that surname name, like Lenin Moreno; not all hits lead to Vladimir Lenin.)
Examples:
Anti-Putin Russian outlet fact-checks Putin's claim that Lenin conspired with the US to break up Russia into smaller countries... and finds it to be true!
Doomed to fail: How Lenin and Stalin placed a ticking time bomb under the Soviet Union exactly 100 years ago
Learning from the past: Vladimir Putin's comments on the 'time-bomb' Lenin placed under Russia
Putin says Communist ideology similar to Christianity, Lenin's body like saintly relics
'Trolling of the highest order': Russian communists FURIOUS after Lenin's birthday chosen as date for major public vote
Church Leader's chilling letter to Lenin reveals the truth about the revolution in 1918
Last Russian tsar, Nicholas II portrait survives for almost 100 years on back of Lenin painting
Did Lenin travel to Ireland to meet Irish revolutionary hero? Irish PM drops bombshell at Michael Collins commemoration speech
Lenin's proclamation of the 1917 October Revolution to be shown in UK for 1st time
These key similarities between Lenin's Red terror and America's Woke culture reveal Left's blueprint for complete takeover

For Lenin, there is Jewish ancestry somewhere, see the Wiki too, as one can also do for Karl Marx. A number of Scandinavians and Germans may unknowingly be "Lenin's seventh cousin, five times removed". In facts, his mitochondrial DNA, appears to be Swedish.

View attachment 88060
The image was found in the video Lenin's family tree - Why Lenin was NOT a Jew. The Jewish Chronicle carried an article: Lenin's Jewish roots, see also Lenin's Jewish Roots on Display

Stalin
Title and summary:
Examples:
Zelensky 2022, Stalin 1942: The US propaganda machine can easily make heroes, but it can quickly change the script
Bill Maher roasts 'woke' culture: 'This is called a purge. It's a mentality that belongs in Stalin's Russia.'
Victory Day belongs to the Russian people: Westerners must realize it celebrates destroying the Nazis, NOT honoring Stalin's USSR
Culture shift: Social media backlash sees bust of Stalin taken down FOUR DAYS after being erected in southern Russia
How Stalin canceled 'Hamlet' in the Soviet Union - and what it can teach us about cancel culture
MindMatters: Mr. Jones and the 'Holodomor' Red Pill - What Happened During Stalin's Famine?
Whitewashing crimes of Stalin 'unacceptable' - Gorbachev on 30th anniversary of decree rehabilitating 'enemies of the people'
Lock-step mainstream media is portraying Russia as evil to trigger fear, but no, they are NOT rehabilitating Stalin
Putin: Stalin's Soviet regime is rightly accused of crimes & mass repression against its own people
No, Putin is not 'rehabilitating' Stalin: "There cannot be any justifications for Stalin-era crimes"
Top Russian official: Churchill had Stalin killed, US bombed Russian Far East in 50s
Is Putin the new Stalin?

Trotsky
Examples:

Trotsky had powerful connections. If one does a search using the above text, one will get different results in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Yandex, with varying degrees of overlap, but I could not confirm the claim.

When I looked up if Wilson gave Trosky a passport or not, I came across The Rape Of Russia 3: Trotsky’s Secret Benefactors

View attachment 88061
Below are a couple of excerpts from their blog that also gives insights into the battle with Russia that has been going on for a long time.

Fake History 3: From Burning Correspondence To Permanently Removing The Evidence which ends:

The above excerpts may go outside or beyond your need and interest, but shows how complicated an issue can be, as well as what limitation there are on what we know, or are allowed to know.

World War I
Examples:
A real X-File or a con? The tale of mystery airships, spies, and secret cults in WWI Utah
One can similarly vary the text for other search items, see World War II later, though I only tried WWII,

Soviet Union
Examples:
From Brezhnev to Khrushchev: Ukraine had a huge influence on the Soviet Union, something Kiev now prefers to downplay
Turmoil in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, & Ukraine shows that, three decades on, the Soviet Union's still collapsing
Oliver Stone: What Reagan Said About the Soviet Union is True About Us - United States is 'the Evil Empire'
Jeremy Corbyn suggests NATO was founded to promote a Cold War with the Soviet Union in 2014 video
Former US ambassador to Soviet Union destroys 'credibility' of US intelligence report on Russian interference
Former U.S. Ambassador to the Soviet Union: U.S. and NATO to blame for the Ukraine crisis
US planned to "Wipe the Soviet Union off the Map" during World War II with nuclear attack
Washington Post creates more anti-Russia Fake News by publishing false history of Soviet Union
Lavrov to brain-dead US journalists: Lying US media would feel right at home in the Soviet Union
Russian MoD declassifies documents on Soviet Union's preparedness for 1941 Nazi invasion
Down the memory hole: Ukraine's delusional politicians say Soviet Union started WW2
Declassified files reveal British double agent spying on Nazis was training to be used against Soviet Union
World War II: "Operation Unthinkable", Churchill's planned betrayal and invasion of the Soviet Union, July 1945
How the CIA used 'Doctor Zhivago' as a tool to undermine Soviet Union during Cold War
Soviet Union spent $1 billion on mind-control programs in futile attempt to keep pace with U.S.

Pearl Harbour
Examples:
Wapo pundit compares inconsequential actions of 13 Russian 'internet trolls' to 9/11 and Pearl Harbor attacks
Idiocracy consensus is that Russia committed 'act of war' on a par with Pearl Harbor and 9/11 - Should the US respond accordingly?

World War II
'Maybe Germany is at war with Russia. Good luck, maybe this time it will turn out better than WWII' - Croatia's president
Chinese perspective: US works with Nazis to exploit Europe both in WWII and at present, now targets Ukraine
'They used axes to spare the ammo': How modern Ukraine's Nazi heroes massacred civilians during WWII
As monuments are being toppled & WWII facts erased, Vladimir Putin gives a stark warning about playing games with history
'Make Germany great again': Ukrainian strategy game about WWII glorifies NAZISM, Russian diplomats say
Lesson of WWII: 'Industrialized mass murder' only possible when people stop questioning narratives
Russian Defense Minister Shoigu: Foreign officials attempting to falsify the historic truth about USSR's contribution to WWII victory
Moscow calls on EU to abandon NATO's Defender Drills during WWII 75th victory celebrations
Transparency: Putin says Russia will combat rewriting of WWII history with new free-to-all archive center - 'We'll shut your filthy mouths'
Embassy row: US & Germany jump into spat over WWII outbreak between Russia and Poland
'We will not be lectured': Russia stands by Putin calling pro-Hitler Polish WWII ambassador a 'bastard and anti-Semitic pig'
Poland wanted to 'erect magnificent monument' to honor Hitler's plan to send Jews to Africa - Putin cites WWII archives
Poles apart: Warsaw's WWII commemoration puts politics above reconciliation and seeks to perpetuate enmity with Russia
Poland seeks to rewrite WWII history, excludes Russia from participating in war memorial
US bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not to end WWII, they were to intimidate the Soviet Union
Lest we forget? Western amnesia about Soviet role in WWII victory has some disturbing aspects...
Russian YouTube viewers struck by Siege of Leningrad horrors as told by 88yo WWII veteran
WWII allied bombings damaged Earth's atmosphere and sent shock waves to edge of space
No saints: Anglo-Americans and their allies killed more innocents during WWII than Stalin
Civilian deaths in US strikes in Syria & Iraq are 'greatest catastrophe since WWII'
Erdogan: Israeli actions against Palestinians are similar to what Nazis did to Jews in WWII
Nazi pedophile sect: German prosecutors visit Chile for updates on sex crimes investigation of a WWII immigrant 'colony'
Declassified documents show that Soviet military gave vast assistance to Poland during WWII
'Soviet officers saved us from Nazis': Israelis rise up against rewriting of WWII history
"Teenage schoolchildren thrown into war": WWII hero recounts the horrors and bravery on the Eastern Front
Monument to Polish WWII massacre victims blown up and desecrated with fascist symbols in Ukraine
Kiev furious over Polish film documenting WWII Ukrainian nationalists' crimes and genocide
There are many more. The above certainly shows how inflamed this topic still is.

Russia as a country, did not come out of nowhere, a large number of people would have to come together, one way or the other, and agree to communicate in a common language. Compared to the west there is a different approach. On SOTT there is this article: Remember, no colonialism: Why Russia did not participate in the 'Scramble for Africa' There were different interests, different approaches.

Another name for Russia is the Russian Federation. To find out what was before, one can look up the history of Russia. It is not difficult to find people who have an opinion on Russian colonialism, imperialism, or expansionism.
It is well known that there are people, who see it as their mission to break up the Russian Federation. The Western powers have a plan:

The above article is too long to fit into this post, and also needs a machine translation for English. From a Western and Japanese position, to Balkanize the Russian Federation is a great idea, they want something akin to post Yugoslavia. Notice the American style flag for central Siberia.

While I was writing:

The Secret History of the World has an index. There is also a search function on Cassiopaea, in that way you can search the Wave and other articles. The search engines on the Forum and SOTT are already mentioned in this post, as is the use of common search engines. If you have a notebook or a document on a computer, you can track or write about what you learn. Something akin to a mind map may also help. As you go along, you can formulate new questions, review what you already know, maybe see it from a different perspective, rephrase a question, go deeper into one area, discover new ways to use search functions, share what you learn. The process can become a bit like a Hermeneutic circle
View attachment 88116
If you break complex questions into parts, it is easier. Also if you take what really interests you, at least some of the time.
this was en extensive piece of work. thank you. i suggest that russophobia is a pendant to usaphobia. why do we have to polarize? the equal presence of two worldviews is an enrichment and deserves a synthesis and not a confrontation. russians are very intelligent and factual people. i was in moscou when yeltsin introduced putin as his choice. y was right.

Below are some topics.
Session 22 October 2022

Russophobia
Examples:

Marx
Examples:

Russian Revolution
Examples:

Lenin
Examples:

View attachment 88060

Stalin
Title and summary:
Examples:
Is Putin the new Stalin?

Trotsky
Examples:

View attachment 88061

World War I
Examples:

Soviet Union
Examples:

Pearl Harbour
Examples:

World War II

While I was writing:

View attachment 88116
Thanks so much @thorbiorn ! Truth is that most of what I put into that original post came from SOTT articles that I’ve read over the past ten odd years. But yes, the pre-20th century roots are what I’m trying to trace: What is the source of this centuries long, seemingly British originated hatred of all things Russian? Why does the west hate the damned Cossacks since the dawn of time, meanwhile everyone west of St Petersburg is marrying off their daughters to grow their kingdoms? The idea that this originated from some genetic level from Atlantean-Kantekian quarter million years old war totally makes sense, so that’s really the furrow I’d like to work.

Again thank you sincerely for that huge list of threads for me to pull on. I may never teach a class, but I’d sure like to have an understanding.🙏❤️

i suggest that russophobia is a pendant to usaphobia. why do we have to polarize? the equal presence of two worldviews is an enrichment and deserves a synthesis and not a confrontation.
USAphobia, never heard of it, but yes, it does seem to exist. There is a "robot page" called fearof.org. They have automatically generated pages for USAphobia and Russophobia. The pages appear to be look alikes except for one word. From that perspective, there are no differences, one is as good, bad, disturbed, or pathological as the other.

Are USAphobia and Russophobia really phobias, or rather of class of opinions, perspectives, sentiments, prejudices, or on a social level myths and policies. Are there differences in the origins and manifestations in different people and nations? Would it be better if we avoided those words or name them something else?

Would an equal presence of two worldviews necessarily be an enrichment worthy of a synthesis? Are they even coherent and uniform enough, taken on their own, to be unambiguously described? And if we decide they are, and decide for a synthesis, is what is discarded that which is the root cause of the "phobias."? If not, what guarantee is there that differences will not prevail? And if we succeeded, what about Chinaphobia. That must be a term too, at least in the US. Will we need to go through the same process of identifying a worldview, discard what we don't like, and make a synthesis? Next is Iranophobia, - every time the same process.

There will be a lot to work on. Some might even say, that one ought to accept the polarisation as in the dialectic process and let the conflict between thesis and antithesis develop into a synthesis, rather than trying to accept opposing views as equal or make a muddle out of both? And in a conflict between two views should one remain neutral at all costs, or try to defend the truth, or the lie, whichever one prefers.

The Wikis are more nuanced than the robot page, and the content varies with the language you choose. Here are the English versions:
Anti-Americanism
Anti-Russian sentiment
Discrimination
Part of a series on
Forms
Attributes
Social
Religious
Ethnic/national
Manifestations
Policies
Countermeasures