Q source / Qanon

X-22 Report had some interesting things to say about Corona Virus with respect to world financial system. This is a segment from a recent video. Just opinion.

Howdy all! I'm new to the forum, and new (a little over a year now) to The Work - higher-dimensional, as far as I understand it, connection, a bit of channeling, and a bit of Gnosticism, I guess - knowing. I'm still working out the kinks and my ego-self gets in the way some, so I can't be completely sure what I have received isn't just random ego-inserts from my brain level Me.

I have a back ground in US Army PSYOP - former tactical team chief and then I taught the course for a few years. Contrary to popular mythology, service-level PSYOP is nothing special. It's marketing and kid's play in comparison to Intel Agencies, Dept of State, DOD, not to mention the alphabet soup of NGOs and private entities. However I have a good foundation of how such things work, at least compared to your average lay person... FWIW. I'm also an avid reader and researcher and can hold my own with anyone in the Conspiracy world quite well. I'm suspicious of everything and everyone - myself included, to say it succinctly.

In some of my channeling work I've bumped into Q references - nothing major, just a few quick snippets of references that seemed to come at me when I was having a good connection and downloading. It annoyed the hell out of me at first, and then it came up a few more times in the last couple of months, so I was forced to do some deep work on the subject and came to the following conclusions:

1. Trump does definitely seem to be involved. The time stamps and references line up more than by chance, IMO. However, this doesn't make it one thing or another, it just means he's part of it.

2. The Occam's razor explanation is this is an elaborate misdirection; a LARP as they say in the deep conspiracy community. This is the most rational and obvious answer because so many things these days are designed on purpose to misdirect and confuse us. Rabbit holes abound, in other words. Based on history alone, this is most likely yet another rabbit hole.

3. That said, I really do hope there is some "there" there. We need something to break the back of the control structures, and Q group could very well be this thing we need - specifically disclosure, of both alien and high technology, but also disclosure of things like the Federal Reserve, the real Deep State and what they've been doing, the dark, dark manipulations, the dark worship, the pedophailia, and the incredible corruption that we live in today. So I, like Charlie Brown with the football, I know Q might pull a Lucy on us, so I am NOT giving them all my focus and energy, but I am giving them some energy and manifestation focus... Not so much for the Q groups per say, but for the overall message and idea that Q promotes - disclosure and cleaning up of corruption.

That said I also firmly believe that if we are to fix the world, we need to do it ourselves, so I have no illusions about some group of White Hats riding in to save the day. Child's fairy tales of saviors and good guys doing the right thing tend to keep us oppressed and disempowered, so I do worry I put too much stock in Q.

However, after getting a taste of manifestation work over this past year, I can also see that something like a Q awakening COULD manifest, if we put our energy behind it... Regardless what it's called, disclosed and some cleanup needs to occur before we can have any kind of solid foundation where we can guarantee we don't annihilate ourselves for the foreseeable future, so I just try to put my energy and focus behind that as a more generalized "direction" of how we go forward, while hoping a little bit that Q pans out to be something.

Peace & Love to all!
CME

2. The Occam's razor explanation is this is an elaborate misdirection; a LARP as they say in the deep conspiracy community. This is the most rational and obvious answer because so many things these days are designed on purpose to misdirect and confuse us. Rabbit holes abound, in other words. Based on history alone, this is most likely yet another rabbit hole.

Welcome to the forum! I saw your newbe post as well. There was a C's session where the C's stated Q was an "insider psyop." Not sure if you were aware of that.

That said I also firmly believe that if we are to fix the world, we need to do it ourselves, so I have no illusions about some group of White Hats riding in to save the day. Child's fairy tales of saviors and good guys doing the right thing tend to keep us oppressed and disempowered, so I do worry I put too much stock in Q.

Let's run with that!

Hi All,

Had to post this newest X22 special interview with Harley Schlanger, really info packed and exemplary analysis on recent current events. I found Harley and his larouche pak info very down to earth since finding his info years ago. Dave I have always trusted as also a down to earth type individual. Besides me mentioning q, their is actually zero mention in the interview. But I think the way the conversation goes, it is extremely clear they see the writing on the wall. anyway, it is an great opinion piece and thought if anyone else would find this informative and give me your take if they have a good read on their gathered info.

Watch "JFK Went After The [DS] In The Shadows, Trump Is Doing It In The Light: Harley Schlanger" on YouTube

I was going to do another q update, but the writing on the wall is really starting to become clear. Durham skipping long drawned out reports and going straight for indictments! I can hardly believe the news coming out anymore, not like literally. It's actually 'habbening' and we get front row seats! I find the day to day news reports blurring the line between, what q has mentioned, ds work, patriot work, actual news, trump tweets, etc...because they all cross connect at some point. especially trump tweets, anon tweets, ds tweets, and digital warrior comms, etc...so much to follow live. hi new joiners to thread! @CME

Last edited by a moderator:
hi all, so major development I think in the q community and probably way beyond, as the way the msm tends to just be outright blatant in their propganda on q and virus outbreak right now, etc,. They ds will give one last big hoorah with the "pandemic" push from every possible angle, and as hard as they can to try and stop what is coming. I will give a brief overview, but the newest x22 daily succinctly sums up what I do believe is likely to play out, OR finally out the most fantastical larp episode ever played on mankind, imho.
so the play goes something like this: q has been silent for 12ish days now, but 3 tweets over the weekend made by 3 trump admins relate specifically to q comm. one stands out from Dan Scavino, WH dir of social media, has a meme of trump playing violin/ and the line spec is "Nothing can stop what is coming", which in q speak is incredibly related to the gathering storm, that is the white squall(?) of a perfect storm. and more specifically this relates to the 10 odd tweets that q has made, out of 3k+ so far, of the mentioned quote. the titles of each one of these all has the ingredients for this "perfect storm" which will be unstoppable, because NOTHING can stop what is coming...I hope. Even though I m fully onboard with the 'carry out justice' and everything. the ten were clinton foundation- clinton used blackmail-french protest against macron-maccabe lying/treason-fakenews on q-fakenews attack on q relate to crazies-fakenews intensifies bc q has source:juliange assange!-declas chain of command-ukraine and dnc framed trump-epstein investigation ongoing and deep. that is a really rough sketch, I think Dave does a great job and could be the first or one of the first to point this out, but it will be explosive nonetheless. no way any serious sane critical thinking person would stick around after this, no excuses or "pandemic" or whatever cards the ds supposedly has left. this specific case of innumerable cases, it's very essence, simple or not, is exactly how q is able to keep the following so strong and growing exponentially still, I believe. I guess I will be expected to be surprise when and how this happens lol

Hello

In my humble opinion there are far too many affirmations and predictions for the messages of q to be pure coincidence.
Even if a psyop is created to thwart our beliefs and to question what we believe to be true in order to manipulate the population, it becomes very difficult to ignore a phenomenon that seems to be fighting against the deep state and the PTB.
Isn't that what we all want ... justice and the end of tyranny?
Is that an integral part of the psyop to deceiving us in the end? Maybe it's the hook!
But anyway MSM has already been controlling the narrative for a long time. It is certainly inspiring to follow this battle.
It may be nonsense but some believe that the technology used by q could come from the looking glass project (reverse engineering of a star gate device) allowing them to see some probable future which would explain in a certain sense the truthfulness of their predictions.
Let's not be naive and stay cautious but unlike many I do not reject the whole of q and I wait to see and I appreciate the show.

hehehe, it's going to sound ridiculous and hilarious, but I do need honest opinion. I m near integrated into the movement on Gab.com with the qanons, bc I do not and have not really done social media, but interesting NETworking tool made by net neutral/ free speech fellow Christians/patriots. I'm having really interesting conversations and 'networking' our knowledge base here, not directly; but more principles, and getting much positive Networking and feedback in return.

The near Palpableness of the situation right now from the aspect of this q "Storm" is absolutely bonkers.[ Please ref any of the previously links I have used or ask me for more direct info. ] I maybe a little wrapped up in this, but my critical thinking functions have honestly never worked better at sifting through the MSM filters, truly amazing how the years of help from this network has helped honed our assets in such times. More synchronous than my own realizations, are the ones all the anons themselves seem to be having as they NETwork in such close quarter lockdowns, and Coming Together to weather this storm. Overall tone is good, common sense seems to be the call of the day, and a positive outlook for our future as we all hold and help our love ones transition.

Once again I m not able to compilate a good assortment of q phenomenon, there is literally SHTF environment of "news" and info/disinfo. I think the least sentiment that is being carried out is: be cool and calm, stay indoors as much as possible, hygiene, everyone is here to help each other transition, vigilance!, call out bad actor, etc,. Besides not knowing the true underbelly of what is taking place, arrests and/or military ops habbening, qanons have gone back through the q post in a "future proves past" scenario play out.

I do not take using the word 'synchronous' lightly in this case, bc of the nature of the C's communication in the first place. The q phenomenon has very much use the word 'coincidences' in the posts and general usage for confirmations and such. My pointing this out has truly biblical connotations. The so called "the great awakening" of the q group, the conciousness leap of the accensioners, and on and on; seem to be coming to a heads. The common enemy of the hidden hand in history is panicked behind the curtains, and our Father has foretold the spilling of truth and justice for the righteous...when we are ready to receive it.

I m def not a doom and gloomer, or hopium pusher. I've been saying "I m finally 50% done with my "work" for this life!" for over a decade now, and I still say the same. So really, I cant push someone either way. I just leave this post with some of the more familiar quotes that's helped me form my aim over the years.

C's Five Facts
Awareness is key
Even playing field

God bless us all, and stay safe everyone. Really like Trump making last Sunday our Prayer day. Thank you POTUS!

ps, anyone know the simple way to pull the C's quotes? been meaning to ask, also mostly on mobile now. thanks

Last edited:
Way to keep the faith, Nel-Li!. WWG1WGA. And thanks for taking over the reins of this thread. You seem better fit for it than I do at the moment.

I think a convergence of worldviews is pretty imminent and there really shouldn't be much conflict among the ones that are so close as to be venn diagramming each other over on one 'side' compared to the huge gulf separating them from the other 'side'. There might be one or two sticking points to be worked out, but it looks like that will happen on the individual as well as the cosmic level.

P.S. latest Q drama is Baby Q. *enjoying the show*

I was wondering about the Q source and can't help but think it is yet another COINTELPRO. This whole idea that there are some white hats that will bring justice to humanity seems very STS to me. Did anybody asked them to do it? To me it resembles very much the Men-In-Black movie. Like those MIBs telling us to sit back and enjoy life and let them handle the aliens. All it does is to make people complacent and comfortable and do absolutely nothing, cause the white hats will handle things for them. What a great way to make a mass of people docile. Or so it seems to me. I remember the C's saying that the forces at play here can be stark accurate in their predictions if it fits there agenda.

premature post, wanted to watch this week unfurl, but mostly wanted to share this movie: Out of Shadows.

things really coming together, finally some vindication for our heroine journalist Liz Crokin. I been following her material since the beginning of her sts attacks. Great red pill movie for anyone willing to sit through it. Great entertainment for us more in the know about propaganda and critical thinking, the searching.

I think it's an honors, but they were Q'ed day after with this link(I was a fan boy during their live watch party):

Much of the storm is synching with the actions of the Trump administration, all while CV is roaming amok(thx msm and ccp china), war on borders and drugs, Barr and Durham finally taking a stance, many many more counter moves from the cabal coming.

the world wide movement seems to be on the upstream. wwg1wga!

short' compilation videos:

feel good one:

updated WW:

really the movement is about awakening normies to the trafficked children/people's, much the same message the C's had back in the earlier posts, when asked. Truly a culmination of the work of truth seekers not willing to back down and take a stand, just like the feature guys/gal in the movie.
Lately I have been trying to wake the qanons up on gab; regarding what q has already told us prev about amassing critical numbers in the movement to truly get anything done by "equal justice under the law" and Non-militarily for the Public side. The Private side seems to be the D.U.M.B.'s and hidden cabal bases ww, the chatter being that the frequency uptick of earthquakes have abnormal P waves, and some hitting 6.4s and then 7.1s aftershocks, which are all abnormalities. Been digging what little I can.

Here are the two relevant post regarding the min/optimum 355million world wide required to amass critical 'weight' in public 'wokeness'. dated 1st August 2018, tracking 52-58mil, ww, event and timing wise, we could def be on some threshold, especially with the help of the "event" lockdown of people into the homes.

and the 60/40 Private/Public. noticed changed from 80/20, after a public discourse on the 4 chan boards at the time with anons.

on a funny note, notice the "MONDAY", in this post, and the "A week to remember". my personal take on it was that we just had/finished the "10 days of darkness" of DUMB ops_Private; and with the FISA=START, and IG Durham announcing indictments the other day(I know, its msm-ish)

we may be getting a Public Start for 'a week to remember'. this is also why I didn't compile my "a week to remember" dig, which brought up really interesting posts on our current situation. But as q also recently said, the speculations were feeding the msm, and hurting the movement. and also I got called out for it on gab, albeit my research does not hinge on any dates, just thought it funny that "MONDAY" came up again as I was posting this.
Or so it seems to me. I remember the C's saying that the forces at play here can be stark accurate in their predictions if it fits there agenda.

haha, I think that is stark accurate on my initial and still lingering doubtful feelings about q. what has gotten me on a better hold on the situation is working on my faith and my own personal walk/work with Jesus. Especially these current times and holidates. Not investing too much, but the overall awakening of more normies, my own work/awakening, my closest. Mostly just praying for strength to stand firm, for myself and others.

p.s. A post for another time, but one of the primary reasons why I thought this q thing was so interesting was the "future proves past" aspect and texted format. Similar to someone else we follow no? respecting free will choice, ambiguous on answers, socratic method, learning and networking, logic and critical thinking etc,. (not stark accurate, but plz dont attack if you havent read word for word like I have, and much work of many others)

I was wondering about the Q source and can't help but think it is yet another COINTELPRO. This whole idea that there are some white hats that will bring justice to humanity seems very STS to me. Did anybody asked them to do it? To me it resembles very much the Men-In-Black movie. Like those MIBs telling us to sit back and enjoy life and let them handle the aliens. All it does is to make people complacent and comfortable and do absolutely nothing, cause the white hats will handle things for them. What a great way to make a mass of people docile. Or so it seems to me. I remember the C's saying that the forces at play here can be stark accurate in their predictions if it fits there agenda.

Yes, I agree. Sometimes STS forces use truth to herd people towards their preferred version of reality, and they like to do so by asking for voluntary participation on our part because it makes people vested in making that reality come true - even though in the end, it serves them far more than us. The meals are much tastier that way!

I've read a lot of Neon Revolt's stuff just to get a feel for all of it, and it definitely smacks of a high-level psychological operation to me. A lot of what is revealed may be true, and it is possible that it may be waking some people up, but I think that those doing this knew these times would come and they are front-running the "revelations" that people would be waking up to anyway so as to stay on top of it all.

After spending much time contemplating "Q", therefore, I have come to the conclusion that the entire movement can best be summarized by the following You-Tube video from "Motel Hell".

"Q" followers are the people of the Earth, and "Q" is the shiny lights:

AN ALL-EXPENSES PAID ROCKET TRIP TO 5D (Or, "how sausage is made"):

@Obi,

You remembered correctly I would say.

Session 18 March 2000:
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?

A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

Q: What makes it convenient at the present time for them to be "starkly accurate?"

A: Fits into plans.

Q: Plans for what?

A: Do we not know already?

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?

A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?

A: Call it amalgamation.

bad fisa's, bad fbi, they spied, lied, and still spied, and lied some more, reason:
"The final take-away from the newly declassified portion of the FISA applications reveals just how tone-deaf and oblivious the FBI agents involved in Crossfire Hurricane were. In the final application, the FBI “notes that Pages continues to be active in meeting with media outlets . . . to refute claims of his involvement with Russian Government efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.”

“This approach is important,” the FBI posits, “because, from the Russian Government’s point-of-view, it continues to keep the controversy of the election in front of the American and world media, which has the effect of undermining the integrity of the U.S. electoral process and weakening the effectiveness of the current U.S. Administration” (emphasis added)." - from end of article

rofl, haha, sniff, as they say, Boom, and more drip. drip. drip...another wave in the storm. sadly this may be more of another drip....but good progress no?
edit: post of q and the lou dobs interview, very recent 17th, April, basically confirming the actions of the plan moving forward, lou is interviewing John Solomon about the above steps from fbi and fisas fiasco.

some similar takes on this:

and loving the patriotic Epoch times right now.

Yes, I agree. Sometimes STS forces use truth to herd people towards their preferred version of reality, and they like to do so by asking for voluntary participation on our part because it makes people vested in making that reality come true - even though in the end, it serves them far more than us. The meals are much tastier that way!
I've read a lot of Neon Revolt's stuff just to get a feel for all of it, and it definitely smacks of a high-level psychological operation to me. A lot of what is revealed may be true, and it is possible that it may be waking some people up, but I think that those doing this knew these times would come and they are front-running the "revelations" that people would be waking up to anyway so as to stay on top of it all

yep, so true. neon's had a slight fallen out with the main movement, could totally been an sts atk from his perspective. but ultimately he brought it upon himself, not going to bash the guy, but we will wait and see if he is as some have assumed in the movement or turn himself around for the betterment of...

Last edited:
also please note going forward a couple of things regarding q movement mentions and my posts.

- I m posting as I follow alongside this movement, and reporting with a major hint of my own biases; but mainly while executing a report format I would say.

-most of what's happened and happening now is mostly established within the 3+ years of the near 4k q posts, curtailing the crimes of the obama and hillary sec of state years(not the day to day, but major timelines/events)

-most of the links and personnel involved have been documented link by link, step by step

-for us and the old folgeys on this forum and elsewhere, this is where we split in, for the really read in, we have been documenting the crimes and "potential" crimes of those hellish 8 years, and 8 years before, and.and.stay on track. we sorta knew and they were just going to let it go away, hands clean, nice retirement packages and board seats for life, and dont forget about those book deals...anyway

-we could mostly assume that more than half in this q movement started to "woke" to these topics and facts, only within the last 1-2.5 years, to the total brainwashing and mind controll of society these days.

-again referring to the fact that this is all linked and documented to the fullest extent by open source. example:

so that they may refer back to these links and facts, and follow along with their fellow Americans in unravelling this mess of america corp. and all its crimes

so yes, to those following along this thread. I/we will be posting the habbenings of what's happened many years ago, but more up to date and hopefully with a tinge of justice this time.

please post comments or questions, requests, etc. just didnt want this thread to discombobulate into endless linking and quoting, especially when q post can drop 10 in a day with many individual links and material to go over.

Back
Top Bottom