Recovering from Arthritis

I am happy for the good news Claudia. So, keep strong and follow your doctor recommendations.
About the scarf, I remember when I was young my mom used lemon juice to melt sea shells, in around a week you mix it and you apply it like a cream on your scarfs and they will disappear. The scarf has to be complete dried first.

Hello.
A little update on my shoulder surgery.

I am now almost 10 weeks since my surgery and still without much pain.

I started physical therapy on May 3 and am going daily Monday through Friday.

I am still doing the exercises at home and I am noticing that my range of motion is increasing, I don't have a lot of strength but I hope to build it up.
I still can't touch my head but I hope to be able to do it.

I no longer have the sling and I can move more freely, I can dress myself but I still can't drive.

Two weeks ago I went for a check-up with the doctor and I am doing well, he just wants me to move it more and start to have more strength little by little.

There are days that I despair because I feel that I am not making any progress but this week I started to notice that my arm goes up a little more with my own strength but in short periods of time.

My yoga teacher also started to put some exercises in my practice so I keep doing what I have to do and trying to be patient.

Being at my parents' house and with my brother for so long has brought some "problems" of coexistence but they have been solved well and for me it has been an opportunity to grow and to do things differently than I did years ago. I have realized how much I have grown emotionally.

Merci Claudia d'avoir pris le temps de nous donner des nouvelles...
Oui, la rééducation, c'est long, une bonne école pour la patience...
Courage, j'ai hâte de te voir danser comme sur la vidéo que CHU a partagé...
Ca viendra... Je t'embrasse...

Thank you Claudia for taking the time to give us news...
Yes, the rehabilitation is long, a good school for patience...
Courage, I can't wait to see you dance like on the video that CHU shared...
It will come... I kiss you...

There are days that I despair because I feel that I am not making any progress but this week I started to notice that my arm goes up a little more with my own strength but in short periods of time.
I'm no doctor (but if I may say), attitude when recovering from injuries is half the battle.

So keeping (as you have) your thoughts focused on the end game for your success will only improve your outcome.

Thanks for the updates Claudia and the ongoing progress you are making and good luck.:clap:

I've been using copper infused fabric gloves, and knee and elbow sleeves to remedy the pain associated with Arthritis, and Carpal Tunnel pain in my hands, and for tendon over stress issues in my knees and elbows. Perhaps you should try this for your Arthritic Pain, they help me immensely. I get the products from Amazon, Yeah I know it feeding the Chinese War Machine, but I work there as well, so there's that. I wouldn't tell you about it, if I didn't think it could help, though.

Hello.
Today marks 8 months since my shoulder surgery.
I have been feeling great, no pain, and with movement, I still can't do a ponytail by myself however it is no longer something I put a lot of focus on, I am satisfied with what I have achieved.

I continue with my yoga class and working on relaxing my back and everything around the shoulder to continue to have movement.
This Friday I am going back to the surgeon because he is going to give me a hyaluronic acid infiltration to lubricate and nourish.

We don't know if it will work but I want to give it a chance because it is covered by insurance.

Soon I have to check the other shoulder because it is very likely to have wear and ese what needs to be done, before I was afraid to know but not anymore.

Two months ago I decided to see another doctor to follow up on my arthritis.
He did a lot of blood tests and the disease is still somewhat active.

The doctor's proposal was to increase the dose of omega 3, take vitamin e, vitamin d3, hydroxychloroquine and autohemotherapy.
I have been taking the autohemotherapy for approximately 63 days.

What is different is that he takes my blood and puts it in a bottle at a certain temperature. The first 53 doses were with 3ml of blood and I am already on the other 53 doses with 4ml of blood.
The "vaccine" must be refrigerated, it only has the blood and what I understand is saline water, no medication, no cortisone.

My husband gives it to me at night, in the belly with an insulin needle.
The truth is that I feel very good, I notice it in my knees, in my energy. In January or February I am going to repeat all the blood tests.

I am also taking CBD and I have never taken it before and I must say that it has worked very well.
While I was finding the right dosage I had dizziness and headaches that were passing.

This is my update, I have felt good, I have had more work and emotionally I feel strong, happy, grateful and for the first time I see life in a different way, with hope, recognizing the good things.

Thank you for reading me.

Back
Top Bottom