Russian Passenger Plane Crashes Over Egypt

Perceval said:
Andre' said:
Just read Joe's article, so if i understood correctly, in theory the idea that some man made EMP weapon( used by the US, Israel...) to take down the flight 9268 is a damage control campaign promoted through western media(by the TPB) with the intent of obscuring the real cause of the downing of the flight 9268, which theoretically speaking may have been a meteor explosion above in the atmosphere or an unusual weather phenomenon like an extreme microburst as Joe mentioned in the first article he wrote about the Russian plane crash. Don't know, I'm open towards this kind of scenario( EMP weapons used by 3d/4d consortium) but i think this time it's not that case...
Let's see what else will surface up in the next days, weeks.

No. the "EMP weapon" is more likely to have been the cause.

Thank you for clarification Joe and for posting the article, very interesting indeed, i'm curious how things will develop further(i hope they will develop)...

In this article: Mush for brains: Ashton Carter says U.S. will be updating its lasers, nukes and electromagnetic railguns to deter 'Russian aggression' Carter says a few very interesting things:

The United States is adapting its "operational posture" to counter Russian aggression, Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said Saturday.

Carter on Saturday accused Russia of endangering world order, citing its incursions in Ukraine and loose talk about nuclear weapons, and said the U.S. defense establishment is searching for creative ways to deter Russian aggressive and protect US allies.

"We are adapting our operational posture and contingency plans as we - - on our own and with allies - - work to deter Russia's aggression, and to help reduce the vulnerability of allies and partners," Carter told a defense forum at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California.

Carter said the United States was modernizing its nuclear arsenal, investing in new technologies such as drones and a new long-range bomber, as well as lasers, an electromagnetic railgun and new systems for electronic warfare.

The defense chief hinted at additional new weapons that would be "surprising ones I really can't describe here."

Seems like Carter may have been hinting at U.S. involvement with the downing of the plane among those at the Reagan National Defense Forum who he was addressing and who are in the know. The U.S. has to rally imperial morale after all.

Eboard10 said:
Perceval said:

Thanks for posting the article Joe. The possibility of a directed EMP weapon is definitely possible given the data available.

I am not familiar with how EMP weapons work (will dig into it) but can it also explain the sudden downwards "push" of the plane?

Back to session February 2, 2003

Ark, Laura SF-guest and Galahad

Q: Hello.

A: Hello group from Cassiopaea.

Q: One of the first questions we want to ask tonight is about the event of the Space Shuttle that was lost. First, was it an explosion, or was it just disintegration, or breaking up?

A: It was a "direct hit."

Q: A direct hit by what?

A: EM pulse.

Q: (S) What was the source of the EM pulse?

A: 3/4th density Consortium.

Q: Well, I thought Bush was a puppet of the Consortium? (A) Well, we know that the military are scrambling planes to go after UFOs...there are even reports of firing on them and there have been reports of military jets being disintegrated by UFOs. The UFOs are, somehow, in cahoots with the consortium. It seems that Bush and the gang are not in control of the Consortium and maybe they needed to be "reminded?"

A: It is not so much that he needs to be reminded, as he needs to be stimulated to react.

Q: (L) You once before said that Bush knows very little anyway - or that the "White House" level is pretty much in the dark about the plans of the Consortium - even if they are carrying them out. So, you are suggesting that they are being driven by forces of which they are unaware and do not understand?

A: Exactly. Bush is a "reaction machine."

Q: (L) I would like to know about this supposed "body guard" of Saddam recently presented by MOSSAD? Was he one of Saddam's former bodyguards?

A: To an extent, yes. But certainly not in the way presented. Just remember this: if pilots can be conditioned to commandeer airliners that will fly into certain death, how hard is it to "Produce" a "bodyguard?"

Q: (L) Piece of cake to produce a bodyguard, I guess. (A) He is saying exactly what the Israelis want him to say. He is not revealing any particular data that counts. It is just general things. Anybody could say such things and be called a "bodyguard." (L) Exactly. Okay, you say that an EM pulse brought down the shuttle. (A) Where did the EM pulse come from?

A: From space based satellite.

Q: (A) Does NASA know about the cause?

A: There are some who suspect.

Q: (L) Which explains why they are so anxious to convince everyone that it was NOT sabotage. Like Wellstone's death, there was "no question" about it being a terrorist attack. The likelihood is that the Bush Junta was behind Wellstone's death. In both cases they "know" the cause and want to divert the attention away from it. But, in the case of the shuttle, they aren't "dirty," but they most definitely do NOT want anyone to realize that they also are not "in charge." It makes me think of the remark the C's made a few years ago about the reason for the Military Industrial Complex build-up and manipulations. C's said that the REAL enemy is "out there" and that war was just a "cover" to prevent the masses from realizing what they were really doing. Maybe Bush and the gang are really convinced, in their own minds, that they are acting to "protect" humanity from this threat. Meanwhile, they are simply being driven to fulfill the agenda of the Consortium. And it is so interesting that the shuttle broke up over Palestine, Texas... as though it was saying to Bush: this is what is going to happen to you: Palestine is going to be your destruction. But, of course, Bush would be incapable of perceiving it in that context. Is it so that a message was intended in this event?

A: As always, confusion is the mask.

Q: (L) In other words, everyone's reaction to the event will depend on their own context.
There is the view that it was a "message to Bush." Bush and gang will, of course, see it only as a stimulus to faster and more "decisive" military action. So, it will really work on them the way it is wanted. (A) And of course, we wonder how they will make use of this event.

A: The primary effect among the masses will be shock, thus making them less resistant to Bush's policies. Still other groups will see the clear threat to Bush and Co. from their activities. Bush and Co. will, of course, seek to capitalize on the event even while remaining in the dark as to its meaning. But there most certainly is awareness among them that there is a "Maverick" element at loose. Bush has even "felt" a bit of primal fear in respect of this event.

Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster in 2003 breakup rare footage.
https://youtu.be/8MuylCYSFYs

Uploaded on May 14, 2009
Home video of Columbia I shot in 2003. 3 minutes of footage as the shuttle passed over Nevada, Utah, Arizona and New Mexico

https://youtu.be/tWIUMe7b3EQ

shuttle2.jpg

Second video added

Just wanted to share the summary of the info I found about Darina Gromova (the 10 months old toddler supposedly found on 4th of November more than 30 km away from the main crash site).

There are a lot of articles in Russian that already on the 1st of November talk about her body and body of both her parents being found on the main location of the crash. On the 3d of November there is the following video news report in Russian that says that there was a problem with identification of her body already in Russia. She had grandparents from both sides, and grandparents from one side had doubts about her identification. They requested DNA test. There is a news report in Russian that says on 5th of November her identity was verified and death certificates were given to the relatives.

And then there are news stories, that begin with 5th of November that talk about the same toddler, this time found on 4th of November 30 km away, but that the fate of her parents "isn't known yet". Now I can understand the confusion with dates and such, or even mistaken report of finding the bodies right at the beginning, and then realizing that it wasn't them, etc. But then, if her body was already in Russia on the 3rd of November and identity (of the same body) later confirmed by the DNA test, how come she was found again on the 4th in Egypt? And this fact was declared by one of the Russian rescue team people, not a journalist or foreign sources. Or maybe it was another toddler?

Maybe I am missing something here? Not saying that there is some deliberate confusion here, just wonder about the reason for the inconsistency. Maybe there is a prosaic explanation to it, after all it is a chaotic environment, but still curious.

Perceval said:

Many thanks as well Perceval for the article much appreciated. The EMP weapon is indeed a possibility and is looking likely. Though the weather phenomena remains a possibility as well - I still think/feel that this act was deliberate as the target and timing was just too coincidental; and if it was not a bomb planted, or remote controlled plane it had to be another method. As c.a pointed out, the C's have mentioned that "they" have space satellite based EMP weapons

Though we could assume that the Empire would strike back after the Russian intervention in Syria - this is indeed a shocking reply. One that could explain why Putin suspended all flights to Egypt. The situation is escalating fast and the Empire is behaving very erratically; what if messages behind the scenes were conveyed to Putin " that if you continue to destroy our assets in Syria - we will unleash more similar mayhem". Very difficult to counter these kind of destructive psychopathic strategies. Will need to think about this further, and hope that Putin (with China, for im sure this concerns them as well) have counter moves in place...

While I don't put much credence on random articles I find on the net through Google, a couple of interesting ones came up on this topic.

This article from November 2014 claims that the Russian military scared the US out of coming back to their territorial waters anytime soon, by showcasing their ability to make US's best military capabilities vulnerable with a flick of a switch.

The US destroyer is equipped with the most recent Aegis Combat System. It is an integrated naval weapons systems which can link together the missile defense systems of all vessels embedded within the same network, so as to ensure the detection, tracking and destruction of hundreds of targets at the same time. In addition, the USS Donald Cook is equipped with 4 large radars, whose power is comparable to that of several stations. For protection, it carries more than fifty anti-aircraft missiles of various types.

Meanwhile, the Russian Su-24 that buzzed the USS Donald Cook carried neither bombs nor missiles but only a basket mounted under the fuselage, which, according to the Russian newspaper Rossiyskaya Gazeta [2], contained a Russian electronic warfare device called Khibiny.

As the Russian jet approached the US vessel, the electronic device disabled all radars, control circuits, systems, information transmission, etc. on board the US destroyer. In other words, the all-powerful Aegis system, now hooked up - or about to be - with the defense systems installed on NATO’s most modern ships was shut down, as turning off the TV set with the remote control.

The Russian Su-24 then simulated a missile attack against the USS Donald Cook, which was left literally deaf and blind. As if carrying out a training exercise, the Russian aircraft - unarmed - repeated the same maneuver 12 times before flying away.

After that, the 4th generation destroyer immediately set sail towards a port in Romania.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html

If that was the case you'd think that the US would be doing everything they could to come up with something themselves. Perhaps in June this year the US did this to their own, blamed it on Russia through some dubious reports (like below) to show them they have this kind of technology too...

Russian proxy forces, armed with Russian EMP technology are responsible for bringing down an F-16 piloted by an Iraqi general flying near the Mexican border. Russia has fired the first shots of World War III...

For several decades, the Russians have been at the forefront of research and implementation of scalar weapons. In retaliation for the humiliating defeat at the Cuban Missile Crisis, Khrushchev unleashed the first known scalar weapons attack upon a U.S. Naval vessel. On April 10, 1963 the U.S.S. Thresher was destroyed with just such a weapon. Scalar EM waves were sent through the ocean and jammed the sub’s electrical system and the sub lost control and sank to a depth were the ship was crushed by ocean pressure. In military circles, the Russians have moved to the head of the class when it comes a to variety of EMP weaponry and as in the past, the Russians have proven that they will not hesitate to use such weapons.
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/06/29/russian-proxy-forces-bring-down-an-f-16-in-a-beta-test-for-world-war-iii/

So in case this idea is feasible that the US started practising on themselves and blamed it on "Russian backed" ISIS (yeah right), perhaps this was just to show Russia they have this kind of capability too.

Given China has also been developing their own electronic warfare capabilities, maybe the recent incursion by the US near the Spratly Islands was to demonstrate to China and Russia that they have an anti switch to stop what Russia did in the Black Sea. And perhaps this recent downing of the Russian plane with mostly Russian civilians was another sign from the US as well as another attempt to nudge Putin into an overt war with the US, which seems to be what people like Brzezinski are hoping for because they need something to grrom the public into getting behind an all out attack on Russia and allies.

Mind you this is all speculation but I reckon if it has a seed of truth in it, Putin won't be dancing to the US music like is expected. It seems to me that the psychopathic mentality can't conceive of how to deal with people who have the type of self awareness that is uncommon, and which might just be Putin's ultimate edge.

Hmm, considerin' Perceval's - allow me to say - strong stand on possible use of EM weapon, i cannot help but wonder if a new session took place this Saturday... :wow:

:oops:

A lot has happened since the end of September, starting with the U.N. gathering in New York. The Washington elite and co-sponsors were probably confident that "they had everything in the bag and were the superior and driving force of the New World Order." Putin no sooner returned home to Russia, when (with Assad's permission) Russian Military entered into Syria. Washington, U.K. and most Europe woke up "in shock." Putin not only entered into Syria but he "sealed it off electronically" to any outside interference, without Assad's permission. Over night, the U.S., U.K., Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Israel/NATO were shut out of Syria, including air space. Putin created his own "sanctions" to isolate them. To add insult to injury, Putin's Air Force and Assad's ground forces began to systematically address the problem. The methods used - even "impressed" many of the brass in the U.S. Military, with a US Navy Commander speaking openly.

Just recently, Syria ground forces won back the Golan Height's from the Israeli position. It was a BIG set-back for Netanyahu.

Unfortunately, Russian Flight A321 probably got the flashback of Netanyahu's rage? Might be one of the reasons Obama never sent Condolences? In view of Russia's Warfare accomplishments and capabilities, I reason - something in the exotic, experimental range was used on the plane to bring it down? A321 seems symbolic - of a count down and the fact that the flight was heading directly to St. Petersburg, also seems symbolic, in a warning to Putin? For some odd reason, I sense six months from now, in April - Putin will directly address "the problem."

Russian Jamming System Blocks All NATO Electronics over Syria
http://in.sputniknews.com/world/20151029/1016211289/russian-jamming-system-syria-nato.html

From the combat zone in northern Syria comes news of the deployment of a new Russian electronic jamming system which can reportedly blind radar, disrupt electronic guidance systems, and interfere with satellite imagery as well.

This latest revelation follows the earlier report of the Russian cruiser mounted S-300 missile defense system deployed in the shore of Latakia. Both of these systems amount to what NATO’s supreme commander General Philip Breedlove described as the Russian A2/AD (anti-access/area denial) bubble in Syria, writes OSNet Daily.

As a result, NATO is effectively blinded inside a bubble of 600 km in diameter centered on the Russian base at Latakia, reports, Thierry Meyssan from Damascus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_radio_frequency_memory
“Russians have developed advanced “digital radio frequency memory” (DRFM) jammers. They can effectively memorize an incoming radar signal and repeat it back to the sender which negatively affects the performance of all U.S. radars.”

A DRFM system is designed to digitize an incoming RF input signal at a frequency and bandwidth necessary to adequately represent the signal, then reconstruct that RF signal when required. The most significant aspect of DRFM is that as a digital “duplicate” of the received signal, it is coherent with the source of the received signal. As opposed to analog ‘memory loops’, there is no signal degradation caused by continuously cycling the energy through a front-end amplifier which allows for greater range errors for reactive jamming and allows for predictive jamming. A DRFM may modify the signal prior to retransmitting which can alter the signature of the false target; adjusting its apparent radar cross section, range, velocity, and angle. DRFMs present a significant obstacle for radar sensors.

https://www.rt.com/news/320168-syria-russia-operation-month/
Combat report: Over 1,600 terror targets destroyed in 1 month of Russia’s Syria op

US Navy Commander: Russia's Military Operations in Syria Are Impressive, Effective
http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/us-navy-commander-russian-military-operations-syria-have-been-effective/ri10800

Wed, Oct 28, 2015 - A remarkably candid analysis by U.S. Navy Commander Garrett I. Campbell (also a fellow at the Brookings Institution) concludes that not only has Russia's military shown incredible competency in Syria, it has also done more with less — using “outdated” naval vessels to fire state-of-the-art cruise missiles with no western equivalent, for example.

According to Campbell:

The Russians are flying a significant number of sorties with recognizable successes. Current estimates range from 48 to 96 daily. This is a lot…

Can Russia sustain this level of air campaign? Maybe. Almost none of our NATO allies could match what Russia has done so far in the skies.

Russia Does More With Less

The Navy Commander also warns again dismissing Russia's naval capabilities:

Russia's navy has been called “more rust than ready.” But Russia is, impressively, retrofitting older vessels and procuring newer ones. And the navy has unveiled a significant capability: Its Caspian Sea corvettes and frigates can fire cruise missiles at targets over 900 miles away. This is a previously unknown capability.

To put things in perspective, the two variants of the US Littoral Combat Ship, Freedom and Independence, are substantially larger at roughly 2,900 tons and 3,100 tons, respectively — but they do not possess any cruise missile or similar power-projection capability.

Putin signs temporary ban on passenger flights from Russia to Egypt
http://tass.ru/en/society/834736

Sunday November 08 - The decree obliges the government "to take measures to ensure the return of Russian citizens staying in Egypt and their luggage back to Russia"

Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed a decree on temporary ban of passenger flights from Russia to Egypt. The text of the decree was posted on the portal of legal information on Sunday.

"Russian air companies are temporarily banned from making flights [including commercial] from Russia to Egypt, with the exception of flights [including commercial] to transport Russian citizens commissioned by the state authorities and federal agencies to Egypt for work-related purposes," the document says.

Apart from that, the document strongly recommends travel companies not to sell holiday packages that include flights to Egypt. "Travel operators and agents are recommended to refrain from selling travel packages including transportation by air for the period of the temporary flight ban," the document says.

The decree obliges the government "to take measures to ensure the return of Russian citizens staying in Egypt and their luggage back to Russia."

Apart from that, Putin bound the foreign ministry to coordinate with the Egyptian authorities issues of security of Russian citizens staying in that country and their safe return home, according to a presidential decree published on Sunday on the official portal of legal information.

The decree comes into force from the day of signing.

Keit said:
Just wanted to share the summary of the info I found about Darina Gromova (the 10 months old toddler supposedly found on 4th of November more than 30 km away from the main crash site).

[...]
Maybe I am missing something here? Not saying that there is some deliberate confusion here, just wonder about the reason for the inconsistency. Maybe there is a prosaic explanation to it, after all it is a chaotic environment, but still curious.

Thank you for the links, it is hard to know what is/was going on. And it would be really spooky would, if both bodies have the same genetic profile.

angelburst29 said:
Interesting developments in California - with Secret Military Operations - diverting traffic at Los Angeles International Airport.

Secret military operations to divert LAX planes for a week
http://abc7.com/news/secret-military-operations-to-divert-lax-planes-for-a-week/1072890/

Michael Snyder, in this article brings up a good question, in that, "Why was an unarmed Trident II missile fired from the USS Kentucky, west of Los Angles, in lieu of NATO's largest military exercise in 13 years named “Trident Juncture?” What kind of message is being sent and to whom? And for what purpose? To put Russia on notice? Does it have anything to do with Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu visiting Washington this week?

Why Did The U.S. Launch A Nuclear Missile That Would Be Visible From L.A. Without Any Warning?
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/11/09/why-did-the-u-s-launch-a-nuclear-missile-that-would-be-visible-from-l-a-without-any-warning/

Was the U.S. government trying to send a message to someone on Saturday night? Just after sunset, an unarmed Trident II nuclear missile was fired from a ballistic missile submarine just off the coast of southern California that was later identified as the USS Kentucky. It was the absolutely perfect time to attract the attention of millions of people living in the Los Angeles area. If it had been fired during the day, the missile would have been far less visible. If it had been fired in the middle of the night, most residents of southern California would have been asleep. Those that planned the firing of this nuclear missile knew that it would be seen by hundreds of thousands of people and that it would make headlines all over the planet. So why was this done?

When the U.S. military established a no-fly zone west of Los Angeles for a week, it raised the eyebrows of many.

The unarmed Trident II missile that was fired from the USS Kentucky normally carries a nuclear warhead, and this launch was so visible that it could even be seen by people living in Arizona and Nevada…

The event was seen in Northern California (Santa Rosa) and as far east as Nevada and Arizona (though it was very low to the western horizon from there). This shows just how high up the missile must have been; a couple of hundred kilometers at least, I’d think. It was seen west of Los Angeles, moving roughly south to north. That too makes sense; it was probably launched from the ocean hundreds of kilometers west of LA, sent to the north, away from populated areas. I’m not sure why they didn’t do this even farther west, where no one would see it, but I assume the military has their reasons.

I also find that it is an incredibly strange “coincidence” that it was a “Trident” nuclear missile that was fired considering the fact that the largest NATO military exercise in 13 years named “Trident Juncture” is also coming to an end right now…

The biggest military exercise NATO has held in 13 years, “Trident Juncture” will end tomorrow.

Israel and US look to heal relationship as Netanyahu visits Washington
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/09/netanyahu-obama-washington-israel-military-aid-iran

Regarding the weirdness off California, isn't that piece of "space junk" supposed to come down in the Pacific soon?

Unnamed US offical via the CNN claims that Israel provided 'intelligence' regarding the downing of the Russian plane crash in the Sinai Peninsula.

_http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-provided-intel-on-suspected-bomb-on-russian-jet-report/

Israel provided intel on suspected bomb on Russian jet — report

Jerusalem tipped off UK, US on cause of plane crash in Sinai Peninsula, according to CNN; Jerusalem declines to comment

Israel provided intelligence regarding the Russian plane crash in the Sinai Peninsula, which indicated that a bomb had detonated on board, CNN reported on Sunday.

An unnamed US official and diplomatic source said that Jerusalem handed over information about the blast to the US and UK. One US official told the news outlet he was “99.9% certain” the plane had been bombed, while another said it was “likely.”

Israeli officials declined to comment on the report.

Earlier, a member of the Egyptian investigation team said they were nearly certain explosives had brought the plane down, killing all 224 passengers on board.

“The indications and analysis so far of the sound on the black box indicate it was a bomb,” an investigator — who asked to not be identified — told Reuters. “We are 90 percent sure it was a bomb.”

As for the slim chance of another explanation to the crash, the investigator only commented, “I can’t discuss this now.”

US and British officials have cited intelligence reports indicating that the October 31 flight from the Sinai resort town of Sharm el-Sheikh to St. Petersburg was brought down by a bomb on the plane.

Most of the passengers were from St. Petersburg and the surrounding region.

After Washington and London said they believed the Russian passenger jet might have been taken down by a bomb, Moscow on Friday halted all flights to Egypt.

Islamic State extremists claimed they brought down the Metrojet flight, without offering proof, saying it was in retaliation for Moscow’s airstrikes that began a month earlier against fighters in Syria.

Sources close to the probe have told AFP that experts involved in the investigation, with the exception of the Egyptians, “strongly favor” the theory of a bomb on board.

One source said there was only an “infinitely small” chance that a technical incident was behind the “sudden explosive decompression” on the plane suggested by an analysis of its black box flight data and voice recorders.

If it was behind the attack, it would be the first time the jihadists, who control large areas of Syria and Iraq, have hit a passenger plane.

The IS affiliate in Egypt is waging a bloody insurgency in north Sinai that has killed hundreds of policemen and soldiers.

In St. Petersburg, mourners remembered the victims in a ceremony that saw the bells of the iconic St. Isaac’s Cathedral tolling 224 times in memory of each person killed.

Laura said:
Regarding the weirdness off California, isn't that piece of "space junk" supposed to come down in the Pacific soon?

Yup, on the 17th:

http://www.sott.net/article/305318-Space-junk-or-something-else-A-space-object-called-WTF-is-headed-straight-for-Earth

Keit said:

At this point, I'm putting all such inexplicable/contradictory aspects down to the 'high strangeness' associated with the weapon used.

Back
Top Bottom