Session 10 December 2016

Mark said:
Thanks for the exciting session!

I think the Cs heads up for something coming in about 40 days is a blessing. no matter what happens, need to stay present and alert. It could be absolutely anything. January 20th is my birthday lol! Time to rock and roll!

I got the impression it is not necessarily just one thing that happens in the next "40 or so" days - could be a whole series of events either all at once or scattered out. As for chills: aliens and frozen weather mainly for me. As for rocking and rolling - I am in the Pacific NW, so the Cascadia/San Andreas thing is in my mind too.

Hmm - the remark by the C's preceding (and seemingly connected to) the "40 days or so" "chills/spine" comment was:

"A: They are driven by a lust for money which equals power in your world. Plus the drivers of 4D STS agency to establish total control before changes of a cosmic nature."

That leads me to think that the nature of the chills will either be an attempt to "establish total control" and / or changes of a cosmic nature.

Should be interesting times.

Laura said:
I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening. Ya'll can go to my Twitter page - Laurel700 - and re-tweet stuff - or go to my FB wall and share and like. Also, go to sott and directly share to FB and Twitter from there using the convenient buttons at the bottom of each article. You may need to adjust the headline a bit for Twitter to conform to the character limit. I usually delete the category and sott.net and leave the link. If that doesn't do it, I get creative with the headline.

Thirty minutes a day doing this - minimum - might make a difference. Obviously, if you can do it twice a day at odd times, that's even better. Or ten minutes at a time several times a day. At least we will be doing what we can - however limited it is from our perspective - if the SHTF. As the Cs say, "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." We need to be sending the signal of who we are.

What about also running Facebook ads to articles of the most importance?

Basically, you choose your target audience, craft an engaging headline with a descriptive text, add the link and run your ads. They're then immediately placed in front of millions of eyeballs that are browsing their feeds on desktop or cell giving these people the option to share as well. Sharing has the potential to reach a large group of people, and running ads has potential to reach an even larger group & gauge how effective the message is being heard/shared based on the analytics data.

Both in unison (I think) would cast a fairly large net. You just have to be crafty on how the headlines and text are written to get people to actually click and take interest.

Apologize if this is already common knowledge and is being done by SOTT. Just a thought that came to mind so I thought I would voice it.

BHelmet said:
That leads me to think that the nature of the chills will either be an attempt to "establish total control" and / or changes of a cosmic nature.

Should be interesting times.

Yeah, while making an attempt at total control, changes of a cosmic nature interrupt the plan. They would have implemented control already if they had an iron clad guarantee that they wouldn't be lynched. Scared of being found out, are they?

Thank you all for another great session! I am glad your leg is healing Laura.

I will continue tweeting like a canary in the mine. No need to anticipate, just keep chirping as long as we can and keep our eyes and ears open.

Also singing together sounds promising. I think it's the techno-spiritual thing to do. ;)

Another thing that occurs to me is the imposition of the cashless society that the Cs said (long ago) was in the cards. I've picked up a few whiffs of that while scoping out the news lately.

Laura said:
Another thing that occurs to me is the imposition of the cashless society that the Cs said (long ago) was in the cards. I've picked up a few whiffs of that while scoping out the news lately.

Laura, I think this is the session you are referring to:

16 October 1994
Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?

A: Visa.

Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?

A: Yes?

Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Yes, the big chaos created in the monetary system is just the necessary condition to install total control over what is not controllable any more by other methods.

What could make this totalitarian control to fail is a change they alluded to:

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

But, under the same breath, they gave also the individual choice we can adopt:

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?

A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.

Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?

A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.

There are moments of paroxysm, when, let's say, intense fear turns into detachment ans clarity: you contemplate and understand in an instant what is going on and what is the best answer to solve that situation. And you able to do it, and remain serene all along.
I'm sure, many of you have been through such situations. This is what the Taoist call wu wei. By practice one can make it a permanent feature of one's being, not just a one time moment. Remember the discussion about Petty Tyrants?

This cashless society initiative is going on in India - people around the world have been given a lot of other news to become oblivious of this one and the chaos it created...maybe total collapse, as it caught them totally unprepared - people and government alike.

Quote - Session 6 February 2016

(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people's stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Could this also be another effect of the Wave?? - to confuse even more those who are not firm of the direction they want to pursue? Is this the "going under", instead of surfing the wave ?

Many aspects of one process - but there is a way out - you can choose if you are informed, even if the darkest of times - and do it. This brings those moments of heightened state of mind when you crossed your limitations.

It will "not be easy to navigate the times ahead but it is possible". We came here to participate. So it is up to us to adopt the best method available given the circumstances and our soul profile.

May the Force be with us! :)

mariowil7 said:
About the 40 days just to think about it in perspective!!!...

quar·an·tine - ˈkwôrənˌtēn/
noun
noun: quarantine; plural noun: quarantines

a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed.
"many animals die in quarantine" .
Well seen!!

So, a period where we musn't be isolated:

Laura said:
I've been thinking about this 40 days thing. I don't think that just sitting back and observing alone is what we need to do. As the saying goes, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. I think we all need to realize, based on the news collections on SOTT, that we are in a fight for our lives. If Hillary Clinton gets in the White House against the will of the people, there will likely be either revolution or such a clampdown on freedoms that we can't even imagine what will come. So we need people to get out there and do what they can to try to wake people up to what is happening. Ya'll can go to my Twitter page - Laurel700 - and re-tweet stuff - or go to my FB wall and share and like. Also, go to sott and directly share to FB and Twitter from there using the convenient buttons at the bottom of each article. You may need to adjust the headline a bit for Twitter to conform to the character limit. I usually delete the category and sott.net and leave the link. If that doesn't do it, I get creative with the headline.

Thirty minutes a day doing this - minimum - might make a difference. Obviously, if you can do it twice a day at odd times, that's even better. Or ten minutes at a time several times a day. At least we will be doing what we can - however limited it is from our perspective - if the SHTF. As the Cs say, "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see." We need to be sending the signal of who we are.

The following is a great selection of excerpts from the Cs that emphasize that we ought not to get all worked up about anything but just do what is in front of us to do, stay connected, and at the same time, sorta sit back and enjoy the show since we have a pretty good clue of where it is headed. That is one big advantage the Cs have given us: learning about some things in advance so that we don't have to go all bonkers with every shift of the global scene.

Shared Joy said:
Laura said:

Laura, I think this is the session you are referring to:

16 October 1994
Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?

A: Visa.

Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?

Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?

A: Yes?

Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Yes, the big chaos created in the monetary system is just the necessary condition to install total control over what is not controllable any more by other methods.

What could make this totalitarian control to fail is a change they alluded to:

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

But, under the same breath, they gave also the individual choice we can adopt:

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?

A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.

Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?

A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.

There are moments of paroxysm, when, let's say, intense fear turns into detachment ans clarity: you contemplate and understand in an instant what is going on and what is the best answer to solve that situation. And you able to do it, and remain serene all along.
I'm sure, many of you have been through such situations. This is what the Taoist call wu wei. By practice one can make it a permanent feature of one's being, not just a one time moment. Remember the discussion about Petty Tyrants?

This cashless society initiative is going on in India - people around the world have been given a lot of other news to become oblivious of this one and the chaos it created...maybe total collapse, as it caught them totally unprepared - people and government alike.

Quote - Session 6 February 2016

(L) And I guess their controllers want just absolute chaos?

Q: (Joe) Geopolitically, this is ultimately part of their fight against Russia. They figure that to prevent any rapprochement between Russia and Europe, they'll engineer the downfall of Europe. Divide and conquer. Then they can keep Russia out of Western Europe and stop Russia from expanding and taking its rightful place. They're willing to destroy everything to stop that.

A: Remember Plato's tale of Atlantis: The global ambitions of that empire brought its total destruction.

Q: (Joe) In a previous reference to Atlantis, you said that they ended up causing their own destruction because of their greed for energy. Like an energetic hunger, energy weapons, or whatever... But that probably precipitated geological destruction as well. The two are linked.

A: Similarities abound. Money equals energy.

Q: (Joe) You said that previously, as well. Does that suggest that at least initially, a financial crisis first...

(L) The PTB could be having financial motives, but those motives lead to the use and expenditures of energies in ways that are supposed to protect or enhance or promote their financial ambitions but which are ultimately extremely destructive and hard to contain once let loose.

Q: (Joe) I was thinking that overtly, the first blow to the empire this time may come in the form of...

(L) Economic collapse.

Q: (L) And then that can lead to just rampant militarism. That is the usual solution to economic problems. Go to war and steal other people's stuff. Okay, next?

A: Keep in mind that it all is part of the cleansing process.

Could this also be another effect of the Wave?? - to confuse even more those who are not firm of the direction they want to pursue? Is this the "going under", instead of surfing the wave ?

Many aspects of one process - but there is a way out - you can choose if you are informed, even if the darkest of times - and do it. This brings those moments of heightened state of mind when you crossed your limitations.

It will "not be easy to navigate the times ahead but it is possible". We came here to participate. So it is up to us to adopt the best method available given the circumstances and our soul profile.

May the Force be with us! :)

I'm reminded of another:

7 Jan 96
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the
Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's
Message to the World" and all the other messages about the
End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be
accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what
twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of
prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift
course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed
futures.

And then, referring back to the above there was this on 19 July 2014:

Q: .... (L) Well, let me ask this: 20 years ago, on 3rd December 1994, you gave a series of short little prophecies. Being so long ago, they kind of hit to the side, but one of the first was, "Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear". The second one was: "Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military." And those two were juxtaposed next to each other, and there was a semicolon and period, and then the next sequence began. The next sequence was a series of earthquakes in California, destruction of California, Mount Lassen, several other volcanoes along the west coast of the US erupting, the sea floor subsiding, and so forth.

Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. “Time” is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside.

Getting to my question: Was that “Hawaii crash” a reference to what has happened here recently, like for example with MH 370 and MH 17? Even though the original was Hawaii, I would say Malaysia is in the Pacific more or less, so it's kind of sideways... Was that a reference to these events, even that far in advance?

Q: (Perceval) So that was seen that far in advance as a marker, as a major event. There's been a lot of stuff that has happened since then that they didn't mention. So, why did that one stand out 20 years ago? Why did this event stand out so strongly? Are we all screwed?

A: Interpretation is key. The elements here are metaphoric. That far in advance it can only be approximate. However, note the confluence of major elements in terms of similarity.

Q: (L) So, Ukraine obviously has been known in advance as a flashpoint, and there is some awareness of... Could it be said that these sorts of things were already in the minds of some planners that far in advance?

Q: (L) So, they change or shift their plans... (Perceval) When you say planners... (L) Do you mean human planners?

A: And 4D STS.

Q: (Perceval) The ones who jump around in time and stuff. (L) So they change things to confuse things. Well, they once said something about how they can change things. They specifically said something about that: moving back and forth in time.

{7 Jan 1996: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.}

I think I really appreciate the insights and predictions, vague though some of them have been; overall, the Cs have been spot on with the global scene and taking into account the fluid nature of reality and that the universe is open.

Looking around, I don't see any other sources that have been so accurate anywhere.

Laura said:
... Cs that emphasize that we ought not to get all worked up about anything but just do what is in front of us to do, stay connected, and at the same time, sorta sit back and enjoy the show since we have a pretty good clue of where it is headed. That is one big advantage the Cs have given us: learning about some things in advance so that we don't have to go all bonkers with every shift of the global scene.

I think I really appreciate the insights and predictions, vague though some of them have been; overall, the Cs have been spot on with the global scene and taking into account the fluid nature of reality and that the universe is open.

Looking around, I don't see any other sources that have been so accurate anywhere.

.. totally agree ... and I feel that with our connectedness we are enabling ourselves for work on preparation of a fertile ground for a new seeds of life, thanks to all your efforts and guidance from C's, and our acceptance to follow and contribute into that direction, we at least have better understanding of what is going to happen, so when more of the people will all of a sudden become aware of the process and changing that are coming, if asked we will be prepared and we might give them a hand same as C's gave to you and us ...

:hug: :hug2:

Thank you for a very interesting session as usual, but more so this one.

The crystals for home protection, was something I'd be very interested in. Also the singing connection and Reiki. Strangely enough lately I have been scouring my local free newspaper for things I'd like to get involved in in the new year, and had marked out 'join a choir' and delve into Reiki as a client or student, and lo and behold there was an article in another free local newspaper featuring a Reiki Master from the lineage of Usui which I checked on the net. so the timing of these events was definately a synchronistic moment for me.

Here is a link to the Reiki master I'm considering for face to face client and tuition work, I would appreciate any feedback from the forum's Reiki Masters on her credentials, I thought she sounded good, but I don't know anything about Reiki.

_http://www.yemayacentre.com.au/reiki-courses

I also read a lot of the singing info that Laura posted and liked the way it was portrayed for the 'not so good' singers, as I consider myself these days, it was very inspiring, so I'm looking forward to networking on that too.

https://www.sott.net/article/336468-Harmony-The-neuroscience-of-singing

solarmind said:
Laura said:
... Cs that emphasize that we ought not to get all worked up about anything but just do what is in front of us to do, stay connected, and at the same time, sorta sit back and enjoy the show since we have a pretty good clue of where it is headed. That is one big advantage the Cs have given us: learning about some things in advance so that we don't have to go all bonkers with every shift of the global scene.

.. totally agree ... and I feel that with our connectedness we are enabling ourselves for work on preparation of a fertile ground for a new seeds of life, thanks to all your efforts and guidance from C's, and our acceptance to follow and contribute into that direction, we at least have better understanding of what is going to happen, so when more of the people will all of a sudden become aware of the process and changing that are coming, if asked we will be prepared and we might give them a hand same as C's gave to you and us ...

:hug: :hug2:

I appreciate that you, Laura, also appreciate this grand experiment and haven't given up :hug: :hug2:. It totally makes sense to me that any predictions have to be open and are subject to "variables" depending on the time frame and circumstances.

The "cashless" society and the impending financial crash is something I have been pondering for years. Recently it occurs to me that if it is going to go out of 4DSTS control along with the 3D level that even they can't just predict when the big crash will really hit (not that it won't but they can't control it after certain things are set in motion).

They like to make us all think "They" are in control but we know there are a few "variables" that they have no way of controlling like comets, Putin, SOTT, Laura, all of us if we hang in there. Just my thoughts.

Laura said:

Remembered this article I read some days ago, I don't have much knowledge about economics, but it was easy to understand the terms and thought it was right to the point:

'Cashless society' is a euphemism for the "ask-your-banks-for-permission-to-pay society". Rather than an exchange occurring directly between the hotel and me, it takes the form of a "have your people talk to my people" affair. Various intermediaries message one another to arrange an exchange between our respective banks. That may be a convenient option, but in a cashless society it would no longer be an option at all. You'd have no choice but to conform to the intermediaries' automated bureaucracy, giving them a lot of power, and a lot of data about the microtexture of your economic life.

http://thelongandshort.org/society/war-on-cash

Where I live you can see how stores or any place to buy things, are trying to get you to pay with credit cards, giving "discounts" and all sorts of scams, to make you believe you will actually get something good out of it.

Also saw this: http://www.vox.com/new-money/2016/12/5/13842712/amazon-go-no-checkout About how now Amazon will open stores in which you will pay via ur phone..

On Monday, Amazon introduced a new self-checkout technology that — if it works as advertised — could totally transform the retail sector. Called “Amazon Go,” the technology literally allows people to walk into a store, select items they want to purchase, and walk out. There’s no checkout process at all.[...]

Amazon uses a totally different approach, one that’s reminiscent of the shopping cart approach taken by Amazon’s website. Customers supply their payment information before they set foot in the store. Then they have a panopticon of cameras and sensors that literally follow the customer’s every step as she walks around the store. If she takes an item off a shelf, Amazon’s software figures out what the item is and immediately adds it to the customer’s bill. If she puts the item back, the Amazon’s software deletes the charge.

Talking about more control over the masses... :scared:

Seems to be a lot of Fletcher Prouty vids posted that I have never come across before on youtube.

Looks like a good refresher or primer for the power struggle going on right now.

The first 11:34 minutes of this vid I had never seen before. I think it bears repeating or viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXnUD2-joAc

Back
Top Bottom