Session 10 December 2022

Nice connection of Parable of the Sower with “things about to get rocky.”

I’m thinking that last quote might use a thread of its own:”A: Again we urge all to continuously stay in contact and exert energy on behalf of others in your group so as to refine frequency for receiving. Things are about to get rather "rocky". Help to keep the lighthouse lit at all costs as soon will be vital to all. And finally, be excellent to each other! Goodbye.”

There is so much here. Not all easy.

Mainly - exerting energy on behalf of other group members to refine frequency receivership; And Defining excellence in the current context.

There is something intrinsic in refining frequency receivership: it involves some kind of improvement; an increase in sensitivity; an aspect of doing a better job. And anytime you tell someone “here is how it looks to me you/we could do a better job” then all the ego hooks come into play.

And this is why it takes a real commitment to expend energy on behalf of others: when people won’t listen or push back because their self identity is under threat, it can be draining to be on the receiving end of that self defense. It’s like a Jordan Peterson thing. Any time you say “you can do better/here is what I see” it has the potential to trigger people. “What do you mean I can do better? Who the hell do you think you are to tell me anything?”

Aye, there’s the rub.

It’s not about feel-good agreeableness. OSIT. It’s about a commitment to the truth about what’s objectively discernible. not embedded in our subjective emotional outlook. It’s about reveling in the truth for it’s own sake for it can set us free.

Actually it takes a big commitment and exertion to go against the grain this way. To say: hey, there’s a dead fly in the soup.

Here is a mundane example. There is a thread titled intellectual jokes I think started by Keit that got off to a nice start. But it didn’t take long for it to devolve into just plain jokes of any sort.

So I see a lack of rigor and focused attention. But if I you or anyone says “hey what is intellectual about slapstick?” Then you sound like a prissy, snarky fuddy-duddy.

Again, there’s the rub.

But I do think there is an element of being willing to confront both our own complacency and the complacency of others that is being asked. The Mediocrites Syndrome, if you will:

Meh, Good enough.

Is it?

What really makes a difference? These are the hard questions buried in this simple request from the C’s that is maybe not so simple and certainly challenging.
I think it can be as simple as thinking about the life of George Bailey, in the movie, It's a Wonderful Life. You can be an unremarkable person, with many flaws, but as long as you are there to help people along the way, and are not looking to use people for personal gain or control, then you are contributing positively to the universe, even if in a very small way. OSIT.

Of course there is more to it, but that is at least a good starting point...

Thanks for the session.
I'm certain that the S is going to hit the fan soon enough, and that C's warnings are timely and meant to be taken seriously.
At the same time I feel we shouldn't live our lives as if we know how or when it's going to go down.
We could easily get another 10, 20, maybe even 30 years of gradual deterioration. Perhaps some massive events, but nothing that would disrupt the status quo too much.
I mean, it could all start going to hell in a handbasket right away, but the point is we can't know.
So I think, in some aspects, we should still live our lives like we would if we never knew about any of this. I'm afraid that many people might just raise their hands up in resignation and never fulfill any of their potential that might have made a positive difference in whatever minor or major way.
I believe we should keep the impending changes in mind and work towards getting ready for them in spiritual as well as material ways, but not putting a deadline on it. Do it as if you have time to accomplish these things, otherwise you'll just give up before you even begin.

Not sure now what it was that made me think of the following session excerpt, but it was something said in this session thread. Anyway, maybe the "rocky" reference relates as well to the following discussion about changing of realms:
A: Just as earthquakes can begin with one that then begins an "unzipping" process, so does the changing of realms. In fact, the two have a lot in common.

Q: (Andromeda) Yeah, all these earthquakes in California, South America, the ring of fire... (Pierre) Yeah, a lot were along the Ring of Fire surrounding the Pacific Plate. Unzipping, does it mean it's the whole plate was attached and it's kind of moving... (Chu) Well, unzipping is like starting to reveal... opening up. Outgassing and all that, different openings... (L) Yeah. (Andromeda) So is there going to be a really big event then soon? (Chu) Wait and see!

A: Wait and see!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Quakes and changing realms have a lot in common. What does it mean? (Andromeda) Yellowstone, too. (Perceval) Well, one earthquake can start a chain reaction that opens up the earth, and one change... (L) I would say the changing of realms changes frequencies, which can change the frequencies of earth which can trigger earthquakes. And earthquakes can emit electromagnetic signals which can create openings in realms. So, you've got all kinds of electromagnetic stuff from both directions.

A: Yes.

(Joe) Yeah, but since 9/11 there have been so many things that are tied to that. We keep saying 9/11 was a turning point. There are so many things that happened since then where each was an opportunity for people to go, "Hang on a minute, that doesn't sound right..." And sure, this COVID thing is in your face, but I'm not at all sure that it's a last chance...

A: Humanity has one last chance. Will they take it?

Q: (L) I dunno... I have a very grim view of it. I don't...

(Chu) And the problem is that we know that in order to grow, you must suffer, right? But in this case, it's not real suffering yet. Especially in the West, it's more like fear. The people who believe lies are just afraid to die. It's not real suffering caused by life experience. So, it's even harder to make a choice or grow from it.

(Joe) Yeah, but I think they're saying that humanity has one last chance to learn the truth and accept reality WITHOUT the mass suffering. If they don't take that one...

(L) Then they get the mass suffering, in spades most likely.

A: Yes

Q: (L) If they buy into this, the suffering is gonna intensify exponentially and failure and collapse will be reached rapidly.

So, right now, Cosmic Justice is given to “Humanity has one last chance“ that one must choose between truth or lies.
Time is very close, but we have to keep network, then some other people may have chance to joined with us!

There is much more turmoil to come. The hope of your realm rests on your network. It would be a shame to waste that hope. Goodbye.

Q: (L) Well, on that topic, sort of, as I just kind of recited what I remember from the session... though I think I'd need to search... You know, you said that when the time for the change gets closer, they will become more desperate to increase their power over every single aspect of human life. We see that happening. And then you said change would follow. Is that "change" a good thing?

Q: (L) I just... Just wanted to know. Okay, is it gonna happen fairly expeditiously? Like within one person's lifetime?

Q: (L) Um, can I narrow it down? [laughter] Do I dare? Is it gonna happen, say, like within my lifetime?

I believe we should keep the impending changes in mind and work towards getting ready for them in spiritual as well as material ways, but not putting a deadline on it. Do it as if you have time to accomplish these things, otherwise you'll just give up before you even begin.
Fortunately, there is no deadline...the only thing that can be promotion or repetition of lessons, it's up to us;-) Thank you all 4 everything:hug:

First of all, thanks for this incredible session.

Once I have read all 23 sheets I would like to present my Groundhog Day theory.

Starting points:
  • Time does not exist, it is a 3D perception.​
  • The multiverse exists​
  • Reset cycles are observed every 12,000-12,500 years or 24,000-25,000 years (Earth precession)​
  • We are the fruit of Intelligent Design (M. Behe). Our story is directed in broad strokes.​
  • Our evolution within a period is affected by the Chaos Theory.​
  • The C's are on the edge of reality (border of realm)​
  • 4D entities have been manipulating our environment for 309,000 years but more intensively for 70,000 years (after the migration of people from Mars)​
  • The time for the creation of an advanced civilization with the ability to generate AI that destroys it is 5,000 to 6,000 years. I initially assumed 3000 but both values are less than 12000 years​

Intermediate operations
  • 75,000 years are six periods of 12,500 years. 72,000 years are six periods of 12,000 years.​
  • 309,000 years are 24.7 cycles of 12,500 years or 25.75 of 12,000 years. Suppose the average period is 12360 years. I will call this temporary value the duration of the cycle or cycle.​

Groundhog Day Hypothesis
  • Each universe is a 7D "simulation".​
  • Our simulations last one cycle: 12360 years. At the end of them it seems that they return to the point of origin (destruction of civilization and improvements/modifications in the DNA take place)​
  • Their beginnings are similar but not the same.​
  • We have knowledge via channeling of the C's that six have taken place, and that the last one ended in the destruction of the Atlantis civilization.​
  • We do not know if these civilizations run in their different universes in parallel. The information and interaction between them takes place through the "border of realm".​

Some questions to the C's or to the 7D entity
  • What is different in this cycle?​
  • What happened to the previous cycles?​
  • If they are all lessons, what are you trying to learn?​
  • What should we do to get out of this Groundhog Day?​
  • Are the events that we live in a cycle directed by some higher entity (4D or 3D from previous cycles)?​

Starting points:
  • The multiverse exists​
  • Reset cycles are observed every 12,000-12,500 years or 24,000-25,000 years (Earth precession)​
  • We are the fruit of Intelligent Design (M. Behe). Our story is directed in broad strokes.​
  • 4D entities have been manipulating our environment for 309,000 years but more intensively for 70,000 years (after the migration of people from Mars)​
  • The time for the creation of an advanced civilization with the ability to generate AI that destroys it is 5,000 to 6,000 years. I initially assumed 3000 but both values are less than 12000 years​

Intermediate operations
  • 75,000 years are six periods of 12,500 years. 72,000 years are six periods of 12,000 years.​
  • 309,000 years are 24.7 cycles of 12,500 years or 25.75 of 12,000 years. Suppose the average period is 12360 years. I will call this temporary value the duration of the cycle or cycle.​

Groundhog Day Hypothesis
  • Our simulations last one cycle: 12360 years. At the end of them it seems that they return to the point of origin (destruction of civilization and improvements/modifications in the DNA take place)​
  • We have knowledge via channeling of the C's that six have taken place, and that the last one ended in the destruction of the Atlantis civilization.​
  • We do not know if these civilizations run in their different universes in parallel. The information and interaction between them takes place through the "border of realm".​

• Are the events that we live in a cycle directed by some higher entity (4D or 3D from previous cycles)?​
In this cycle we complete the 309,000 year loop and have the opportunity to claim to want to leave this particularly hard 3D cycle for 4D. Good wind friend!

What an absolutely fascinating session! Thank you Laura and team :hug2:

I wish you all Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart. May The Cosmic Mind give you the happiness and strength to overcome the next year's rocky challenges! :headbanger:

Starting points:
  • The multiverse exists​

Intermediate operations

Groundhog Day Hypothesis

IMO we can't be too rigid in trying to define these cycles. There are clearly cycles, but the universe is very weird and intelligent. By that I mean it's a living system with open possibilities and free will, rather than a mechanical, pre-programmed clock.

Basically, as soon as we think we have a model or a hypothesis, assume it's way more complex than that. The length of cycles, and how they pan out, may well be determined by what we do.

I think that might need a definition. It was used by @Toni Lorenzo. I have not seen any posts by @benkostka that called for the reaction he received from @Toni Lorenzo. Have you? It was directed at @benkostka but what was the meaning and what would be the justification? It may be a misspelling of "spook" (secret agent).
Yes Sir, sorry the delay (waiting on the smoke to clear) and apologies for the type error, spook was correct and does referee to secret service agents. I'm an X-G.I. myself and Military people have their own kind of language. I just picked up on the jargon and hoped bekostka would pick up on the jest of it. He did exactly that and from his response, turns out he is a decorated service man, not an uptight civilian. Thank you for your service. Hooaa.

Lots of crazy infos in this session. Many Thanks you.

The idea of Humans having regular meetings with "flesh and bloods" aliens in human form that speak english is quite surreal.:umm:
Also, the fact that the separation of the continents in the current disposition is a relatively recent event is also quite funny.. nothing surprise me anymore.

The action of rocking is also related to oscillating and shaking, which if applied to the rocks beneath us, may describe earthquakes and other shaky phenomena. There are other applications as well. For instance, a rocky terrain is a desolate terrain with little or

I imagine life will be quite 'rocky' like driving on rough terrain/irregular roads, inside the vehicles and drivers and passengers must be careful not to hit their heads and lose consciousness.

And carefully tuning the vehicle so it doesnt turn over.

According to what the Cs said in early sessions:
What is different in this cycle?
Nothing really, “history repeats itself”

What happened to the previous cycles?
The same of what is happening on this one, practically.

If they are all lessons, what are you trying to learn?
In 3D: basic karmic lessons. In general: just lessons to understand and learn about the total reality.

Complete enough lessons?

Are the events that we live in a cycle directed by some higher entity (4D or 3D from previous cycles)?
In many ways yes, 4D STS, they have been manipulating history events since thousands of years ago. Plus abductions etc… STO does not intervene directly.

Back
Top Bottom