Session 11 June 2011

Thank you very much for this session and your work, everyone! Time for me to start working through the Odyssey thread. :)

A: You are doing well so far. When the need increases, so will the knowledge.

A: Let us just say: Help is on the way!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I wonder if the statement of C's help is on the way, can refer to one who asked for help and as someone starts to work seriously and tirelessly acquiring the knowledge needed to pass each stage

Just want to chime in to thank you for another informative session! Especially for the interesting things that came up regrading hardcore vegeterianism. My body also really longs for meat, especially if organic or wild meat, and nicely cooked and fried. Tasty! :P

I also now understand better, why me, people on the forum and even friends of mine that don't have anything to do with the forum, are feeling so wierd lately (though other factors than HAARP might play a role too). I have been thinking of you people from the Chateau and hope, you do feel better again!

Hugs to everyone on the Chateau and on the forums :hug2:

Wow! powerful stuff, another fascinating discussion

A: Don't laugh! That has been the case for some groups at certain times and places. In fact, that is still the case in some dark circles extant on Earth today. As we once pointed out, higher density beings derive nourishment from some humans and human body products. Preferred are fat children and nonsmoking vegetarians.

Just a thought, but I wonder if meat being a good source of iron is a factor in providing protection.

Also with regards to smoking, I believe the Japanese have much higher rates of smoking per capita but also have a much lower incidence of lung cancer than western nations.

Thanks heaps for posting

Bluebird said:
Just a thought, but I wonder if meat being a good source of iron is a factor in providing protection.

Also with regards to smoking, I believe the Japanese have much higher rates of smoking per capita but also have a much lower incidence of lung cancer than western nations.

Thanks heaps for posting

The iron issue may be an important one since, as we know, iron can be a protection against abduction (as is described in fairy lore) and smoking definitely increases the iron carrying capacity of the blood. It seems that it may also enable the person to more easily transit densities under their own steam. Though, of course, some DNA modification may be necessary.

But, regarding that, I think we can notice that the DNA of most people on the planet has been thoroughly degraded via the eating of vegetables and grains, witness the horrifying increase of illnesses on our planet in lockstep with the increase of the vegetarian/grain diet.

So, the question is: does returning to our natural diet help our DNA to "switch over"? We've been talking about that a lot here because all of us have been noticing changes - some of them very subtle - in energy levels AND a significant increase in telepathic abilities. We also seem to have more control over ourselves in a number of ways. It seems that getting rid of the addictions that are fostered by opiate binding substances such as grains and dairy and some plant foods, is a big first step in mastery of one's mind and organism. At a certain point, one simply stops thinking about food as anything but fuel and intrusive, OCD type thoughts and cravings of all kinds also cease. That's just what we notice. We wonder what else may be going on in our bodies that is beneficial that matches these outward changes?

Thanks for this session ... I was one of those who thought that being a vegetarian could help me with my path of spirituality and the search for truth also my attitude to people who smoked and ate meat was very strict, it was like I belonged to a sect to eliminate smoking and meat eaters

Laura said:
Bluebird said:

Thanks heaps for posting

The iron issue may be an important one since, as we know, iron can be a protection against abduction (as is described in fairy lore) and smoking definitely increases the iron carrying capacity of the blood. It seems that it may also enable the person to more easily transit densities under their own steam. Though, of course, some DNA modification may be necessary.

But, regarding that, I think we can notice that the DNA of most people on the planet has been thoroughly degraded via the eating of vegetables and grains, witness the horrifying increase of illnesses on our planet in lockstep with the increase of the vegetarian/grain diet.

So, the question is: does returning to our natural diet help our DNA to "switch over"? We've been talking about that a lot here because all of us have been noticing changes - some of them very subtle - in energy levels AND a significant increase in telepathic abilities. We also seem to have more control over ourselves in a number of ways. It seems that getting rid of the addictions that are fostered by opiate binding substances such as grains and dairy and some plant foods, is a big first step in mastery of one's mind and organism. At a certain point, one simply stops thinking about food as anything but fuel and intrusive, OCD type thoughts and cravings of all kinds also cease. That's just what we notice. We wonder what else may be going on in our bodies that is beneficial that matches these outward changes?

I would certainly added to that feeling better almost feel that I have 150% energy than before (when I have also practiced sports)

Controlling emotions is simply a lot easier
- Your hair grow faster
- Sharpened my eyesight
- Muscles grow faster
- Nails grow faster

Edit: added

I have also noticed my body taking to more meat consumption very well. I seem to be eating a little less than before too. Funny thing is that when I was a kid I hated vegetables and when I got older I started to eat them because they were "good for me" but now after putting more meat in my diet I seem to be back to disliking vegetables again. :huh: I have also noticed a bit of increased stamina and energy as well.

I'm not sure this qualifies but my brother and I also have noticed that we seem to be thinking the same thing at the same time lately a little more than usual. For instance I used my motorcycle to go to the EE session this weekend here in NYC and he loaned me a lock for the front wheel. It was rather small and could easily be forgotten about, until you go to take off that is. Well just as we finished the class I was thinking that I should put the key in my hand so I don't forget about the lock and not a minute later I received a text message from him telling me not to forget about it. Then again maybe I'm just spending too much time with him and we're starting to think alike but the timing was impeccable.

Pete said:
I have also noticed my body taking to more meat consumption very well.

I had difficulty eating meat in the beginning, it was most probably my liver, because I started drinking milk thistle tea daily (as well as stinging nettle tea and dandelion tea for general support of cleansing) and I took L-carnitin for a while, and now I tolerate it really well.

On a different note: as organic meat is so expensive I asked the butcher I buy from whether he sells residual meat for a cheaper price, but he doesn't - the only possibility of a cheap alternative is getting bones for cooking soups - is this option okay, too, to just have broth made from bones?

I highly, HIGHLY, recommend reading "The Vegetarian Myth" right away for everyone. It is loaded with super important nutritional information. I have a scanned copy for anyone who can't afford it right now, so send me a pm. The condition is that you write a review for the author on amazon and buy a copy as soon as you are able.

Enaid said:
On a different note: as organic meat is so expensive I asked the butcher I buy from whether he sells residual meat for a cheaper price, but he doesn't - the only possibility of a cheap alternative is getting bones for cooking soups - is this option okay, too, to just have broth made from bones?

As far as I'm aware bone broth is actually very nutritious, I used to eat it as a child, particularly when sick. Although it is also very important to have meat and meat fat, perhaps having non organic meat and fat is the best solution, it is better to have non organic one then nothing. This is also what I'm doing as organic meat is very expensive for me. Although I noticed that if ordering in bulk and spending a couple of 100 pounds I can get it for almost the same price as regular meat, so something also worth to consider.

Laura said:
I highly, HIGHLY, recommend reading "The Vegetarian Myth" right away for everyone. It is loaded with super important nutritional information. I have a scanned copy for anyone who can't afford it right now, so send me a pm. The condition is that you write a review for the author on amazon and buy a copy as soon as you are able.

Added to the shopping bag.

Gertrudes said:
Enaid said:

As far as I'm aware bone broth is actually very nutritious, I used to eat it as a child, particularly when sick. Although it is also very important to have meat and meat fat, perhaps having non organic meat and fat is the best solution, it is better to have non organic one then nothing. This is also what I'm doing as organic meat is very expensive for me.

Thanks Gertrudes, I'd heard that bone broth is good, but wasn't entirely sure. I agree that non organic meat is better than no meat at all; but I tend to avoid non-organic and thought that eating bone broth daily would minimize the costs.

Gertrudes said:
Although I noticed that if ordering in bulk and spending a couple of 100 pounds I can get it for almost the same price as regular meat, so something also worth to consider.

Hm, that would mean either preparing the big amount of meat or freezing it like Laura showed in one of her coooking videos. That needs a big freezer and most of all that fancy meat-forming machine Laura used. :)

Enaid said:
Thanks Gertrudes, I'd heard that bone broth is good, but wasn't entirely sure. I agree that non organic meat is better than no meat at all; but I tend to avoid non-organic and thought that eating bone broth daily would minimize the costs.

Bone broth sure is a good idea, but you also need some meat. Another possibility is to incorporate more eggs in your diet if you can tolerate them well, and organ meat. Organ meat has a very high nutritional content, research seems to show that that's what our ancestors preferred, and that's what the Inuit population whose diet is/was mainly meat based prefer as well. Organ meat is much, much cheaper then regular meat (at least in UK).

[quote author=Enaid]
Hm, that would mean either preparing the big amount of meat or freezing it like Laura showed in one of her coooking videos. That needs a big freezer and most of all that fancy meat-forming machine Laura used. :)
[/quote]

Yeah, you would need some good space to store it all. I'm lucky to have a big freezer, so I'm considering buying in bulk what is called a meat box here, where different types of meat cuts from beef, pork, lamb and so on come in one box, and just freeze it all.

Gertrudes said:
Bone broth sure is a good idea, but you also need some meat. Another possibility is to incorporate more eggs in your diet if you can tolerate them well, and organ meat. Organ meat has a very high nutritional content, research seems to show that that's what our ancestors preferred, and that's what the Inuit population whose diet is/was mainly meat based prefer as well. Organ meat is much, much cheaper then regular meat (at least in UK).

Thanks for the tip on organ meat, that's the sort I haven't tried so far. Maybe in Germany it's cheaper, too. Eggs seem to be ok for me, but it doesn't come close to the well-being after eating meat.

Back
Top Bottom