Session 11 June 2011

Woodsman said:
I think, while I do see the logic in Legolas' thinking, that this might also be somewhat evasive in a self-calming kind of way. Torture is torture, and stacking animals, like chickens in little cages, I find quite offensive when I allow my mind to look on the practice of factory farming without filters. In any case, those animals are grain and chemical fed, which diminishes the quality of the 'fuel'. I just can't go there, for several reasons, not the least of which being, "As Above, So Below".
The flip side is that agriculture is extremely destructive to animals and plants. In order to create and maintain farmland, millions of animals and plants are destroyed in the process, and then agriculture itself subjugates/manipulates plants to feed humans, very much like "factory farming" does to animals. So even if someone is a vegetarian, they are contributing to the destruction, suffering, and subjugation of plants and animals. So the solution would seem to be to educate the world about psychopathy, because until then, we cannot change the way our food is produced. Switching to another type of food does not help, unfortunately.

Woodsman said:
I have a vague notion that if I treat my food with respect, perhaps the predator stalking me will give the same consideration.
Considering psychopaths have no respect for anyone, much less their food (human or animal), and if "as above so below" holds, I'd imagine the 4D predators are not "respectful" to anyone by choice. Perhaps if we eat certain foods, do EE, and grow in objective knowledge, we become less "palatable" though.

whitecoast said:
Does that mean that it's possible that 4D humans in the future will one day eat 3D humans?
Fwiw, this is what RA said about that:

RA said:
QUESTION: Is the physical vehicle similar to the one in 3rd density? (B2, 103)
RA: The chemical elements are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.
QUESTION: Is it necessary to eat food?
RA: This is correct. (B2, 103)
QUESTION: This means that some kind of social catalyst, like having to work to get food, is active in 4th density. Is this correct?
RA: This is incorrect. The 4th density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communication between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, the work needed to acquire food is not a significant catalyst. But there is a catalyst involved. It is the necessity for eating the food. Eating food is not considered to be of importance to 4th density entities and therefore it aids in teaching patience. (B2, 104)
QUESTION: How does it teach patience?
RA: To stop the functioning of service-to-others long enough to ingest food is to invoke patience. (B2, 104)

Does that mean that it's possible that 4D humans in the future will one day eat 3D humans?

I don't think so. 'Eating' 3D humans isn't a result of being 4D but of being STS. If I've understood the transcripts correctly, unless you have 'graduated' to 4D with negative polarity and are dependent on the suffering of others for your sustenance, you won't be eating 3D humans.

May I also add: Ewwwww! :shock: :)

SAO said:
Woodsman said:
I think, while I do see the logic in Legolas' thinking, that this might also be somewhat evasive in a self-calming kind of way. Torture is torture, and stacking animals, like chickens in little cages, I find quite offensive when I allow my mind to look on the practice of factory farming without filters. In any case, those animals are grain and chemical fed, which diminishes the quality of the 'fuel'. I just can't go there, for several reasons, not the least of which being, "As Above, So Below".
The flip side is that agriculture is extremely destructive to animals and plants. In order to create and maintain farmland, millions of animals and plants are destroyed in the process, and then agriculture itself subjugates/manipulates plants to feed humans, very much like "factory farming" does to animals. So even if someone is a vegetarian, they are contributing to the destruction, suffering, and subjugation of plants and animals. So the solution would seem to be to educate the world about psychopathy, because until then, we cannot change the way our food is produced. Switching to another type of food does not help, unfortunately.
Fair enough, but there's a big difference between a farmer with a barn and 25 head of cattle on a patch of land, and a factory farm. For starters, one of those operations isn't oriented toward making anybody obscenely wealthy.

Like all Life in 3D, Agriculture, is STS; there's no getting around it. But living and farming can both be performed with degrees of grace, ranging from almost none, to as much as can be reasonably achieved. I'm assuming that most here, even though they are STS beings in and STS environment, nonetheless strive to *not* behave like a psychopaths in their day-to-day dealings with others. Is this silly? Since the whole game is STS, why not simply attempt to work in the most efficient way to extract fuel and resources? Does compassion only get in the way? Is greed is good?

Free range farmers, from my direct experience with such people, make an effort to minimize the misery quotient of the creatures they are working with at every level of their operations. I think this matters. Of course, becoming a hunter, and only affecting the single life I need at a time, while still STS, would be perhaps the most graceful choice in terms of strict food consumption, but I don't think that's realistic for me or a lot of people. Choosing a conscientious farmer, however, is well within the grasp of those who seek it.

SAO said:
Woodsman said:
I have a vague notion that if I treat my food with respect, perhaps the predator stalking me will give the same consideration.
Considering psychopaths have no respect for anyone, much less their food (human or animal), and if "as above so below" holds, I'd imagine the 4D predators are not "respectful" to anyone by choice. Perhaps if we eat certain foods, do EE, and grow in objective knowledge, we become less "palatable" though.

Yes, the concept of the predator and the psychopath are linked. I didn't word my thinking clearly on this point, (that's the problem with vague notions).

Essentially, I'm not sure it can be safely assumed that only psychopathic minds are operating in 4D in an STS capacity. As I understand it, there is a "1000 year period" of choosing which we go through when trying to work out which way we will swing, which implies that most people, even STO candidates, spend time functioning in an STS capacity in 4D. In any case, Karma seems to work, so it makes sense to me to treat life as kindly as I can, taking only what I need while working for an exit ramp from STS altogether. And it seems reasonable to assume that there are those who are thinking the same way in 4D, so if the food I provide matches their frequency, then they are welcome to it as they work their own way up and out.

SAO said:
whitecoast said:
Fwiw, this is what RA said about that:

RA said:
QUESTION: Is the physical vehicle similar to the one in 3rd density? (B2, 103)
RA: The chemical elements are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.
QUESTION: Is it necessary to eat food?
RA: This is correct. (B2, 103)
QUESTION: This means that some kind of social catalyst, like having to work to get food, is active in 4th density. Is this correct?
RA: This is incorrect. The 4th density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communication between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, the work needed to acquire food is not a significant catalyst. But there is a catalyst involved. It is the necessity for eating the food. Eating food is not considered to be of importance to 4th density entities and therefore it aids in teaching patience. (B2, 104)
QUESTION: How does it teach patience?
RA: To stop the functioning of service-to-others long enough to ingest food is to invoke patience. (B2, 104)

Now that's a really interesting quote! I'd not read that before. There's a lot of the RA materials I could benefit from going over.

EDIT ** Formatting

Daniello said:
Of course :).
I was aware that this change in diet has to be gradual. The first day, as I mentioned, I tried only a thicker slice of a sausage. Maybe it was a placebo effect, but I felt an overwhelming flow of energy. The next day ( yesterday) I ate tuna as a part of a dinner. Then, I really felt boozed with energy. I felt ready even to do training excercises, which usually I was anxious of. What is more, I also put salami on a sandwich as a late-supper. Today I will try chicken and observe how my body reacts.
Intuition tells me, that my physical body is regenerating and regains necessary components.

Hi Daniello,

that sounds really good! Just one thing that caught my eye is that it's better if you avoid tuna, because tuna has a high mercury content.

tonosama said:
We shouldn't push everything on HAARP now, since they said HAARP-like, it not must be nesseserly HAARP

Q: (L) What kind of interference?

A: HAARP-like beamed at you.

Q: (L) And how long has this been going on?

A: Off and on for some time.

My 2cents

I think use of the term "HAARP-like" very much indicates that it's -not- HAARP, but operates on similar principles...localized to Europe, specifically France. Any weird new towers out by the chateau?

WhiteBear said:
I think use of the term "HAARP-like" very much indicates that it's -not- HAARP, but operates on similar principles...localized to Europe, specifically France. Any weird new towers out by the chateau?

It may not necessarily be towers. It could be satellites for example. Have a look at this article where it states that the average number of satellite launched has increased significantly. Still looking for a site which gives a satellite launches (known ones at least) breakdown by year.

Thanks for this session everybody. As has been mentioned already, there is plenty to digest/chew on etc.

Laura said:
So now we have all of these vegetarians. And they're fanaticism is amazing. However, I thought about this last night. I starting thinking: Ya know, there are people who are like cockroaches: they can survive on anything. Some of these people say, "Oh, I'm very, very healthy. I've never had any problems. I've never lost any weight. I didn't lose any strength."

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I think it boils down nearly always to a sort of placebo effect; if it can make you better, it can make you sick. One comment by the C's constantly comes to mind. It was the comment from the session 10-28-94 related to smoking and cancer:

Q: (L) What is causing the lung cancer they are attributing to smoking?
A: Mental conditioning and subliminal programming to expect it.

I think mental conditioning and peoples' beliefs that something is good or bad will always give them the proof they want. Whether it's "wheat, soy and cereals are good for you" or "smoking, salt and saturated fats are bad for you". It's something that keeps coming up in conversations I have with people about the evils of gluten, for example. The general response is "but cereals are a major healthfood- and look at the food pyramid! They're a fundamental necessity in our diet!- and I eat wholegrain bread" and on and on the programming goes and they continue to believe that grains are healthy wholesome foods and that passive smoking is what's really evil. It's like my boss at work is being plagued by headaches, urinary infections and arthritis (at age 37) but if the "bloody doctors can just figure out what's wrong with him and fix it" then he can go back to his "croissants and cafe con leche breakfasts". So many people believe that just the worst foods are good for us and when they start to get sick they blame it on some "random happening" and wait for doctor to figure it out. Big pharma has done a good job on this one as well as the programming that herbal medicines are just "superstition". Thank DCM "help is on the way"!!!

Working kindie to look as STO is not so STO as it seemms, it looks just superfitian instead of something natural that borns from you respect to living beans.

Of course you should know that you can harm other living beings, but by that empathy act without harming them, not just to look kindie and STO. Its sounds like I don't care how good I am doing, but if I need to do that I will do it.

Thank you Laura and crew for this incredible session. There is so much food for thought and valuable feedback from the ensuing posts. I think it will help me deal more objectively with the two vegetarians I work with, one who is quite avid and righteous and is always talking about David Icke in glowing terms. I experienced an intense intestinal flare-up a couple of weeks ago and was at a loss as to the cause since I have been gradually eating less carbs. I attributed it to work stress. I've also needed to exert more will power to do EE and zonked out part-way through the round breathing and came back after the PotS was finished and the music. That has never happened to me before, no matter how tired I may seem.

Woodsman said:
Fair enough, but there's a big difference between a farmer with a barn and 25 head of cattle on a patch of land, and a factory farm. For starters, one of those operations isn't oriented toward making anybody obscenely wealthy.

Its also worth pointing out that farm livestock can be raised in such a way that productivity, diversity, and environment are all enhanced - even for the benefit of the wild life in the area (plants, animals, insects, grass, etc). Those livestock are free to a large extent to express themselves naturally. And I think they benefit in other ways when you add a caring human element. It is also possible to raise these animals to rely more on the environmental abundance (read wild-fed) and much less on the ag feds and grains.

Bluefyre said:
Thank you Laura and crew for this incredible session. There is so much food for thought and valuable feedback from the ensuing posts. I think it will help me deal more objectively with the two vegetarians I work with, one who is quite avid and righteous and is always talking about David Icke in glowing terms. I experienced an intense intestinal flare-up a couple of weeks ago and was at a loss as to the cause since I have been gradually eating less carbs. I attributed it to work stress. I've also needed to exert more will power to do EE and zonked out part-way through the round breathing and came back after the PotS was finished and the music. That has never happened to me before, no matter how tired I may seem.

Bluefyre, maybe this will be of some help re the 'zoning out' during EE Reply #8 on: December 29, 2010, 09:26:30 PM »
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21113.msg219004#msg219004

Quote from: Ailén on December 29, 2010, 10:09:07 AM
Well, I think that's all there is. I couldn't find anything else on the web about it. The four types were quoted by AI a little earlier on that thread:

Finally, there is the picture Gurdjieff has given of djartklom in relation to night and day. People do experience what this is about but usually fail to recognize it for what it is. During a meditation, it can happen, as many people report, that there comes about some kind of absence. These moments of not being there can be divided into four kinds. Firstly, there is just getting lost in associations and this is quite ordinary. Secondly, there is falling asleep. Then there is the sharp break, the sharp discontinuity, but one comes back as if waking out of sleep yet knowing it was not just ordinary sleep. Lastly, there is the genuine hiatus where one disappears and returns to exactly the same point not knowing if a minute or a second has elapsed. This is when our attention is exceptionally good. In the East it is known as Samadhi or trance.

Personally, I don't think one should worry too much about it. Some people just don't call those four things zoning out.

Anart: I think this is pretty much the point. Don't get distracted or overly concerned with such definitions - just practice EE, relax and allow your mind/body/higher self to interact. Try to not intellectually micro-manage the process - just practice and experience it.

Laura said:
Q: (L) It seems that higher soul potential has been historically associated with physical problems. It's like the soul, being a strong energy, expresses itself through the body, and if the soul is unhappy, or if the soul is ill at ease, or if it's in distress, or for some reason not at peace as it is very easy to be in this day and time when there is so much cruelty and insanity rampant on the Earth, that these people with higher soul potentials tend to have more physical problems and disabilities. Is that going in a proper direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, individuals with the soul potential whose soul afflicts the body with its issues need to really understand the body, give it optimal fuel, and learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way.

A: Yes.

I think that “learn how to deal with the soul issues themselves separately or in a soul-based way” means that the individuals with the soul potential should seek their own individual and specific way, general advice can't help your particular physical problem, so they must know your body,… but I don't know if I'm leaving something important.

English is not my mother tongue and don't quite understand the last sentence. Can anyone reword in other words?

On the other hand, I wonder if there is a thread that specifically addresses the issue of “soul potential” and its relationship to “physical problems and disabilities”.

Thanks in advance!

Peam said:
Laurentien said:
Peam said:
I don't think the C's meant that Gandhi was an OP because of what they said in this seesion. I could be wrong of course.

Session #960803

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three
things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John C. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Not at all, Rockefeller trade in material goods and may lose a great deal with the wave. Gandhi trade is human body and soul, how to raise "cattle" to be more palatable. which one do you think will have the best income in fourth density. ;)

I don't quite understand what you mean by that Laurentien. I took the C's quote to mean that if or when the wave arrives, a bad day for someone would be going under, and a good day would indicate riding the wave to 4d. As to which type of person would have the best income in fourth density, well for one thing they'd have to get there first and for another thing maybe 'income' is a 3d concept which doesn't quite apply the same way in 4d?

quote author=Gertrudes link=topic=23860.msg267140#msg267140 date=1308209301]
Lorraine said:
"A: Gandhi "cared" about the human cattle like himself."

I thought the C's meant he cared for all humanity.Citation de: Peam le Juin 15, 2011, 06:37:15

I don't think the C's meant that Gandhi was an OP because of what they said in this seesion. I could be wrong of course.

Citation
Session #960803

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?
Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three
things causing a transition in nature?
A: Like "biorhythms."
Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.
A: Bad day if you are John C. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

I agree. I don't think they were suggesting that Gandhi was an OP but rather that he - and the rest of us who are oppressed - are thought of as "cattle" by some of those in higher densities.

Yes, this statement was a bit ambiguous. I also initially interpreted it as caring for all humanity, that is assuming that we are all cattle.

It is the "cared" that I interpreted in the negative sense as in taking care of, as a farmer, farming for. The ambiguity, arise for me often when the C's put words in quotation. That finally, he was promoting a way of life that served to maximize the harvest. Get the food ready physically to being eaten and accepting there lot non violently spiritually. Remember me of the Black magician tale, and the sheep never run away anymore.

I can be wrong for sure, this is just my interpretation.

That's what crossed my mind about the quotes. I remember reading an interview somewhere with a rebel/freedom fighter, depending on pov, (it might have been the Kosavo war) who was asked about whether or not his group should be pursuing Ghandi's methods to accomplish their goals. He said that Ghandi could get away with his tactics because the British stuck to some semblance of rule of law in India at the time. Then he said, "Ghandi wouldn't last five minutes here."

Back
Top Bottom