Session 12 November 2016

thank you for the session ... nice to see when C's confirm, what we see behind the curtain to be right ... and that discernment has been developing well :cool2: ... so "let's wait and see" ... :lkj:

Merci à Laura, Cassiopéens et l'équipe pour cette session passionnante...
J'aurai voté Trump comme indiqué sur ma page Facebook...
J'étais très contente de son élection car je n'avais pas grand espoir avec tout ce qui était en jeu avec Hillary...
Soignez bien vos rhums...
Contente que le Reiki est fait du bien à la jambe de Laura...

Merci pour l'image de ce signe... J'ai mon deuxième niveau de Reiki et je n'ai pas pratiqué depuis bien longtemps...
Serait-il possible de connaître le sens pour réaliser ce signe que j'ai vu aussi dans un des Tomes de l'Onde de Laura ?...
Par ailleurs, y-a-t'il des livres en Français sur le Reiki que vous pourriez me recommander pour me remettre dans le bain ?...
Merci d'avance...

Thanks to Laura, Cassiopaeans and the team for this exciting session ...
I will have voted Trump as shown on my Facebook page ...
I was very happy with his election because I did not have much hope with all that was at stake with Hillary ...
Look after your rums ...
Pleasure that Reiki is good at Laura's leg ...

Thank you for the image of this sign ... I have my second level of Reiki and I have not practiced for a long time ...
Would it be possible to know the meaning to realize this sign that I saw also in one of the Tomes of the Wave of Laura? ...
Moreover, are there any books in French on Reiki that you could recommend me to get me in the bath? ...
Thank you in advance...

Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books. It's purpose was collection and retention of energy where needed if I recall correctly.

Fascinating session though, thanks for sharing!

Big thanks to whole chateau crew for this new session. :thup:

I hope that you will be ok with that cold virus hanging around.

SeekinTruth said:
And to Pierre's hand, as well. What is the mirror box, if I may ask?

Here is a picture of a mirror box:

mirror-box-ergotherapy-dww20r.jpg

In the picture above the patient is trying to improve the motricity of his left hand.

To do so, the patient uses the box where he only sees his right hand and the reflection of the right hand that seems to be the left hand.

The patient does the same movements with both hands. Despite the impairment of the left hands (which is hidden), the visual feedback is two perfectly functioning hands.

This is what fools the brain. Instead of seeing a barely moving left hand and eventually 'dropping this hopeless case' / reinforcing the impairment, the brain sees a functional left hand (a reflection of the functional right hand) and might reinforce what it sees by rebuilding some neuronal pathways related to the motricity of the impaired hand.

"Forgot. I was coming down with flu like symptoms and immediately started taking concentrated, Elderberry syrup and it seems to have knoked it out along with Vit C. I highly recommend it."

Thanks SummerLite for this info. During winter I take Olive Leaf Extract which is also very powerful and boosts immune system.

Thanks for sharing this one! So there's still hope for that Trump in the sky!

Crossing fingers here, still not waiting for miracles :/
Whenever the psychopaths get mad, the planet crumbles a bit more. There have been quite a list of quakes in populated zones recently. Best time to brace ourselves, strengthen the network, and watch the show!

Thanks for the illuminating asession. Laura, Chateau crew, the amazing C's - you're all just wonderful!

Merci Pierre pour ces éclaircissements... Soigne toi bien...

Thank you Pierre for these clarifications ... Heal you well ...

Pierre said:
SeekinTruth said:
And to Pierre's hand, as well. What is the mirror box, if I may ask?

Here is a picture of a mirror box:

mirror-box-ergotherapy-dww20r.jpg

In the picture above the patient is trying to improve the motricity of his left hand.

To do so, the patient uses the box where he only sees his right hand and the reflection of the right hand that seems to be the left hand.

The patient does the same movements with both hands. Despite the impairment of the left hands (which is hidden), the visual feedback is two perfectly functioning hands.

This is what fools the brain. Instead of seeing a barely moving left hand and eventually 'dropping this hopeless case' / reinforcing the impairment, the brain sees a functional left hand (a reflection of the functional right hand) and might reinforce what it sees by rebuilding some neuronal pathways related to the motricity of the impaired hand.

Laura said:
A: Good evening from Cassiopaea!
Who's with us?
Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright. This is something that's bugging me. Two people told me Trump was a pedophile because he was hooked up with this Jeffrey Epstein. Obviously, nobody is claiming that Trump is an angel or pure as the driven snow. Trump himself doesn't say so. But that kind of bothers me. Did he ever knowingly... How to ask that?

(Pierre) Did he knowingly have sexual interactions with an underage individual?

A: No
I believe the answer would be the opposite when this word was not present

Laura said:

(Pierre) I have one personal question. Is there any way I can get motricity in my hand back?

A: Use the mirror and do more massage. You noticed that this activity was engaging more control.

Q: (L) Is that true?

(Joe) What does "more massage" mean? Give more massages?

A: Give.

Q: (Pierre) That's exactly what I was thinking. That was the most surprising thing. I've done a lot of activities with my hand, and when I do massage, for some strange reason, it works better.

(Niall) Maybe it's the act of giving.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe this act of helping and giving is what is needed.
Very stimulating :)

Thank you for an interesting session

Wonderful!

Thank you all for the session.

I think we did a pretty good job of rigorously sifting through the details and ideas surrounding this election, and there's more to do, but it sure is nice to get a little unclouded perspective from the C's to help keep the cart nudged on the right track.

I've sure learned a lot over the past week!

I'd like to thank everybody for making, and continuing to make it all possible. Without this forum and its collective doctrines, there's really nowhere else (in my life anyway) I'd be able to process this kind of knowledge effectively. It's all so emotionally explosive and rigged with so many false leads and mind traps for so many people that the likelihood of arriving at anything resembling clarity is heavily impaired otherwise.

Thank you!

(Pierre) You know in this video about Trump over the past 30 years, what keeps coming back is this guy has been sticking to his ideas. He seems to...

A: Keep in mind that he is not a "green horn".

Q: (Pierre) In those videos, he keeps coming back to talking about ordinary people suffering, about Americans losing their jobs. Is the man - despite his success and money - really driven by empathy or a deep desire to make the life of Americans better?

A: He sees the waste of human resources as bad business.

Q: (Joe) He's just practical about it. The level of evil and corruption that exists in the current political elite is so bad that at this point, you wouldn't need a holy saint or do-gooder to make things better. You'd just need a relatively normal human being.

(L) You need a relatively normal human being who is relatively decent. He's got a past like everybody else. He's made mistakes like everybody else, and he knows it. He's admitted it.

Yes, he has been consistent and learned things along the way. Time will show how it translates when he is faced with the establishment. For those who haven't seen the video, here it is. Well at least I think that is the video being referred to ;)

https://youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

Thanks for the image Puck! It's fascinating. Does it need to be drawn in a certain direction?

Back
Top Bottom