Session 12 November 2016

Tristan said:
Many thanks for sharing it and so early.

Curiously, most of what have been pointed out during this session in some way we already sensed it (at least for my part) and the C's replies confirm my impressions regarding the elections and PTB's blunders.

I felt this too!!.. in those small conversations ( i have with myself) I was reassured that "everything would be fine"..... even though I was sceptical. Its good to know the reason they failed ...... the ol'whishful thinking....

With the bumper sticker- ie "vote 1 Giant Meteor " I would like to know what percentage of people have to 'intend' something to happen before it does.....??? Or is it the amount of intent not amount of people or both??

Thanks for this fascinating session everyone. Im glad that those claims about Trump raping that young girl were false, not because this means he will be a decent president or anything, but simply because it separates him from the majority of rapist child killing sadists that seem to make up a significant proportion of the establishment.

Thank you for this session. So glad to know Trump won without the dirty dealings the Hillary camp tried to employ.

Laura said:
(L) Well, I'm assuming that this isn't the... I mean, we've seen the exposure of Hillary for being the totally evil bitch she is, but we knew that before she was exposed. It was just confirmed by the Wikileaks emails. Is there any validity to these hints that there is some kind of black magic being practiced among Hillary and Bill and their connections with this Podesta "Spirit Cooking" business? Is there any validity to that?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) It's interesting that it comes out as the same time as this thing in South Korea. There are hundreds of thousands of people in the streets in South Korea today protesting for the sitting prime minister to resign because she let a best friend of hers, who is basically into black magic, make policy decisions for the country. It came out in the press.

A: Similar practices among the Clinton crowd!

Q: (Pierre) Ya know, there's been a recurring pattern lately. These mistakes they made with allowing Putin to be elected in Russia, the mistakes with Brexit, and now the mistakes they made with Trump... This series of mistakes, what is it due to?

A: Wishful thinking.

Q: (Pierre) It seems to be happening more lately. Is it the coming Wave, or...?

A: Pressure and desperation makes for haste and carelessness.

(...)

A: Things are developing nicely. Help is close.

(Everyone) Oh!

(Pierre) So, it's not on the way anymore. It stopped.

A: And elsewhere! Goodbye.

(Galatea) It's here, and elsewhere...

(L) Yes.

END OF SESSION

Many thanks for this session. :hug2:

I've been thinking for days what Killary, Soros and Co. are "cooking" behind the stage, and how will Trump react on everything. It is such a good news that US finally got president with two grains of salt in his head and a perhaps heart on a right place, so to speak, but I'm not so sure if Killary and the team will calm down so easily. Hope I'm wrong about it.

MaroonSky said:
Thanks for the image Puck! It's fascinating. Does it need to be drawn in a certain direction?

Yes, it has to be drawn in a specific way. The instructions will be given in the reiki manual that I have created and is available to FOTCM members. That is discussed in the Reiki thread on the private FOTCM members board.

Thanks for this session.

This part reminds me of a novel, "The Devil's Advocate", by Taylor Caldwell. The story revolves around characters who are really patriots but cannot let it be known so that they could work against the evil government.

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

casper said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Alright. This is something that's bugging me. Two people told me Trump was a pedophile because he was hooked up with this Jeffrey Epstein. Obviously, nobody is claiming that Trump is an angel or pure as the driven snow. Trump himself doesn't say so. But that kind of bothers me. Did he ever knowingly... How to ask that?

(Pierre) Did he knowingly have sexual interactions with an underage individual?

A: No
I believe the answer would be the opposite when this word was not present

Maybe, maybe not. The point is that he hasn't had sex with children. If he had sex with someone who he thought was "of age", that is a different case. But I think the answer given makes it clear that Trump is not a pedophile rapist and I don't think he's a rapist either. That is in stark contrast to the Clintons and the rest of the deep state psychos IMO.

Pierre said:
This is what fools the brain. Instead of seeing a barely moving left hand and eventually 'dropping this hopeless case' / reinforcing the impairment, the brain sees a functional left hand (a reflection of the functional right hand) and might reinforce what it sees by rebuilding some neuronal pathways related to the motricity of the impaired hand.

Genius, I am sure it will work. Good luck Pierre.

Thanks for the session and speedy recovery to Laura.

Amazing session I was sure there had to be one this Saturday. Too much was riding on the election results and the discussions post election were incredibly instructive to all those who were following them. Many thanks everybody. Hope you all recover! Shame us 'humans' still succumb to flu and virii - though only research on this forum has any chance of eliminating them!

Thank you for sharing the information and picture about the mirror box Pierre. I had no idea what it was.

Luckily I didn't allow myself to get sucked in to the election fever. I waited until the result, just watching as objectively as I could as an 'outsider'.

I did feel that Trump was just a 'simple' sort aka - what you see is what you get (underneath that is). Incredible 'stalking' for sure def not a 'green horn', which is very encouraging to say the least.

Joe was really nailing it on the show last night and it is great to finally get the verification - as well as the outright support Trump actually got. Just like the Scottish referendum too no less.

Trump is no fool - just a 'jester' who can play the crowd and seemingly the ptb - who are getting easier and easier to 'predict' nowadays! Much needed in the ponerology surrounding him.

I was fortunate in feeling peaceful, confident for some unknown reason, and happy inside throughout the post election debacle - the aftermath. Kinda like a 'balancing' was presenting itself somehow.

Timeline re comets and Trump 'apocalyspe' still on the cards then. Plus whatever is 'close' - though help is near!

My other thought concerning Trump's authenticity was that he is at the pinnacle of his 'career' - the apex. Some people once they attain this need to look for the 'ultimate' - whatever they deem that to be. However, in some cases they veer to the 'heavens' and wish to do something that buys them a place there! Genuine reasons or otherwise. With Trump I feel - and we can see from videos that he was sincerely disatisfied with the status quo and quite rightly could not see anybody worthwhile to take the mantle other than himself (for good reasons he espoused too). Despite being reluctant for many many years. Further to this by using his experiences and expertise he could well have considered what better 'legacy' to leave the country - this can also conform with the bio of a narcissist not wishing to be 'forgotten' and 'adored' by everyone, the highest achievement available being POTUS? :cool2: Good luck to him.

Back
Top Bottom