Session 12 November 2016

Thanks for the session! I hope you all get well soon! :)

kenlee said:
Sometimes I wonder about this. In a way it might be us who is this help. What I mean is that what this group has been doing for many years, day after day after day, is perfecting itself to work more and more in concert with, or perhaps the becoming of a working partnership with different orders of reality and intelligence (that is, with a higher intelligence), via a kind of communication. We then broadcast this information into the greater information field by objectively evaluating world events at multiple levels. When the higher and lower orders of reality blend together the collective unconscious begins to see meaning in what's going on and begin to respond (from the point of view of conscience) along with a possible means to get out of this mess! It would not surprise me if Putin was able to "hear" this while contemplating/meditating and responding to this reality eventually shifting into it. Trump may be doing the same and it might even apply to those who will be becoming a part of his administration (even if they aren't saints!). It's an evolving process and even though Trump may be just tuning into it (via impulses of conscience) I think the possibility is still there open to him. With Clinton, however, there was never any possibility and never will be. Fwiw.

Yeah, it's like, maybe our efforts have created the reality where Trump won the presidency? And there is a signal being broadcasted. And like 10th Monkey Syndrome it may multiply and spill out. But the idea comes back to us being wave reading conscious units, or viewers and participants of objective reality.

MaroonSky said:
Thank you so much for this post. I am looking forward to seeing what sort of changes that Trump will implement.
I don't recall ever reading about the an-nu-ki symbol. Could anybody point me in the right direction. In 2006 Laura had posted a link to the following website
http://www.geocities.com/fascin8or/reiki_symbolsP.html but it is no longer working.
Thanks!

You can put that site into the way back machine at archive.org. I tried 2005 and got a good archived result:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050830071950/http://www.geocities.com/fascin8or/reiki_symbolsP.html

Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books.

It's in the Wave for sure although maybe you didn't get it from there. I forget which book.

m said:
Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books.

It's in the Wave for sure although maybe you didn't get it from there. I forget which book.

It's here: https://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-17-all-there-is-is-lessons-or-wandering-around-in-third-density-can-be-hazardous-to-your-health/

Thank you everyone for this session. As always it's like a life line of answers and new clues to become more aware. I hope everyone gets healthier and stronger. :hug2:

Thank you all for the session! Very interesting!

I was ecstatic that Hillary lost, but very surprised by my feelings of hope/relief that Trump won. I find it very fascinating - we will have to "wait and see"!

Richard S said:
Kyoshirō said:
There are some astrologers who saw Trump winning. But they see in his chart a possible assassination attempt occurring.

In that case, just about everyone here is equal to these astrologers because we can clearly see the possibility of an assassination attempt. Hell, you don't have to be able to read the stars and planets, just look out the darned window.

OK, I'm having a bit of fun here... but their concept that we need astrologers to inform us of that is ludicrous and hilarious.

Yep, in the sott radio chat we were talking about Reagan. He was pro worker, pro union- quickly turned.
How? Attempted assasination. Trump might get a close call or a hit to teach him that he's supposed to be a puppet.

WIN 52 said:
Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books. It's purpose was collection and retention of energy where needed if I recall correctly.

Fascinating session though, thanks for sharing!

What would happen if people line danced these symbols?

Probably not all that much of anything. These symbols are only of use to someone who has been "initiated" by a Reiki Master. They are then used to focus and amplify the 'life energy', or Chi, as it sometimes referred to, for a useful purpose. There are several different symbols which can be utilized for different purposes.

Think of "initiation" as installing a 'radio receiver's circuitry into a person which enables the reception of these energies and ability to utilize them. Without this circuitry no 'signals' can be received. For anyone else the symbols are really nothing more than interesting geometrical figures.

Richard S said:
WIN 52 said:
Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books. It's purpose was collection and retention of energy where needed if I recall correctly.

Fascinating session though, thanks for sharing!

What would happen if people line danced these symbols?

Probably not all that much of anything. These symbols are only of use to someone who has been "initiated" by a Reiki Master. They are then used to focus and amplify the 'life energy', or Chi, as it sometimes referred to, for a useful purpose. There are several different symbols which can be utilized for different purposes.

Think of "initiation" as installing a 'radio receiver's circuitry into a person which enables the reception of these energies and ability to utilize them. Without this circuitry no 'signals' can be received. For anyone else the symbols are really nothing more than interesting geometrical figures.

I thought about the sacred dances, but i thinke everyone needs to "know the dance" or know the purpose and use of the reiki onto a lined up dance motion in space. Else by effect of not knowing it can have a random and undirected effect.. It would be interesting to know though.

(L) Anything else?

A: Things are developing nicely. Help is close.

(Everyone) Oh!

(Pierre) So, it's not on the way anymore. It stopped.

A: And elsewhere! Goodbye.

(Galatea) It's here, and elsewhere...

(L) Yes.

Having trouble getting to sleep and thought about the above end to the session in connection with a recent post by Laura (below). Maybe the help that was on the way and that is close and ‘here, and elsewhere’ is the point of closest approach of dark companion/Nemesis where at some point it will become visible as was alluded to in another fairly recent session (below).

Could you imagine the validation of the work surrounding the Cass Experiment, the C’s and the help and hoopla it might bring in whatever form to the whole project(s)?

Laura said:
I was kinda struck by the Cs recently mentioning that I need peace at the present time (sure do) and today, I was wondering if the relief I felt when Hillary was defeated might mean that Trump would actually do some things that would calm the world down a bit and there would be some peace in our lifetimes. Well, that thought passed quickly but triggered recall of another session, that from 3 August 1996 where the Cs introduce the topic of double star systems. After a bit of back and forth on that, there is this:
[...]
Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End." ... Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say. ... Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

27 February 2016 said:
(Pierre) This portal thing in the center of the planet... Actually, we think that the planet and the ionosphere acts as a spherical capacitor. It keeps discharging, but it's never depleted. Is it through this portal connection that the planet replenishes itself with electric charge?

A: Partly

Q: (L) I would say probably as much as... I dunno. I would tend to say yes. Why did you say partly?

A: Remember the companion.

Q: (L) So it's gotta be something like an electric motor.

(Joe) Are we gonna see the companion?

A: Yes

Thanks for another great session and speed in getting it up on the forum.

Great to hear Reiki helped so much with the leg, Laura. Here's to a quick and full recovery from the bug, Laura, Andromeda, and any others who may catch it. And to Pierre's hand, as well. What is the mirror box, if I may ask?

As to the election of Trump, well what to say. It was even worse than all the other election farces so far. But I was also surprised that there was relief I felt that the evil bitch, as Laura said, was defeated. And there's certainly indications that there's no way Killary won the popular vote, as the C's said. It's pretty lame what they're trying to do after the fact. Desperation, for sure.

Even though I was repulsed by Trump during the entire campaign (and before for many years), I started getting the feeling in the last run up period to the election that he probably IS acting and nobody can be sure what he really thinks and wants. Sure, he's narcissistic and an egomaniac for the most part, but he said and did things that make you really question what he's all about - a sort of reassessment that maybe he's the best possibility in the whole insanity of U.S. politics. Anyway, it's great that the media and establishment had to deal with totally taboo subjects like vote rigging, totally fake and manipulated economy, etc. that Trump put out. They couldn't keep total control of the script and were in the position of having to react (and all badly at that). And the discrediting of the lying media and the institutions have reached a new level. All that is the best thing to come out of this election farce so far.

If Trump is practical and sees the waste of human resources as bad business, that's already a huge advantage to seeing reality as it is. The basic principles for long term success of a business are to take great care of your customers and employees, at least this has been a winning formula before this last generation or two of total ponerization and corruption of society. That's just common sense and has been known for a very long time. My grandfather and father, only self-educated, knew this in their family business my grandfather started from scratch after having lost everything and just escaping genocide with their lives to a new country. That made the business very successful with just the combination of developing the skills needed for the specific business to a very high degree. I've had the same experience of running a business as well, but it seems taking care of your best employees/freelance contractors are even more important now, as many of the clients/customers have been ponerized to have questionable loyalty no matter how good they have in the business relationship, as I said, which loyalty along with that of a great and mutually beneficial relationship with the employees is the backbone of long-term success/life expectancy of any business. They had even done "academic" studies of these issues and come to the same conclusions as honest and common-sense business people knew from time immemorial - there was a book written in the last couple of decades called something like "The Loyalty Effect", if I remember correctly, showing how the longest lived businesses had it in history, after the spectacular corporate failures driven by short-sightedness, short-term greed of the late 90's/early 2000's.

And the whole "black magic" mumbo-jumbo, oh boy! All part of the whole wishful thinking, I guess. But there seems to be a connection with that kind of black magic mumbo-jumbo and all the other sick and criminal doings of the elites. It's almost as if they go hand-in-hand or something.

It would be great if the miscalculations escalate to the point of exposing the blackmailing operations such as Epstein et al and Israel. There's the impression that if they try to blackmail Trump, it would be a big mistake (in addition to if they don't have much dirt on him, he seems like someone who would NOT go for that kind of nonsense, he'll just come out and put out his dirty laundry himself and get it over with so they can't hold anything over his head for the rest of his life). Or so I think, we'll have to wait and see.

Finally, it would be interesting to learn how to draw the an-nu-ki symbol (and any other C's Reiki symbol). Oh, and I had a feeling last night to check for a new C's session as so many new developments were in process since the latest election....

thanks for the post of this session! I felt relied at confirmation/validation vis-a-vis the U$A election. I was a little concerned about Trump, still am really but oh so glad Hillary did not win. The part about Reiki reminded me about a question I had about Reiki, but I'll find that thread and ask there. thank you so much for all your work for all.

SeekinTruth said:
Thanks for another great session and speed in getting it up on the forum.

.... I started getting the feeling in the last run up period to the election that he probably IS acting and nobody can be sure what he really thinks and wants. Sure, he's narcissistic and an egomaniac for the most part, but he said and did things that make you really question what he's all about - a sort of reassessment that maybe he's the best possibility in the whole insanity of U.S. politics. Anyway, it's great that the media and establishment had to deal with totally taboo subjects like vote rigging, totally fake and manipulated economy, etc. that Trump put out. They couldn't keep total control of the script and were in the position of having to react (and all badly at that). And the discrediting of the lying media and the institutions have reached a new level. All that is the best thing to come out of this election farce so far.

First about stalking:

Thank you for sharing this session, it offered a wealth of pertinent information.

Trump is certainly an unusual character...it reminds me of Julian Nagual from Castaneda's The Fire From Within, where there's a good description of these unique traits, the way they fit into a certain context and their working principles:

Chapt.11 Stalking, Intent and the Dreaming Position

As we walked, don Juan told me that he wanted to warn me once again that it is very easy in the path of knowledge to get lost in intricacies and morbidity. He said that seers are up against great enemies that can destroy their purpose, muddle their aims, and make them weak; enemies created by the warriors’ path itself together with the sense of indolence, laziness, and selfimportance that are integral parts of the daily world.
…..
There was an awkward silence; then he started to talk about stalking. He said that it had very humble and fortuitous origins. It started from an observation the new seers made that when warriors steadily behave in ways not customary for them, the unused emanations inside their cocoons begin to glow. And their assemblage points shift in a mild, harmonious, barely noticeable fashion. Stimulated by this observation, the new seers began to practice the systematic control of their behavior. They called this practice the art of stalking. Don Juan remarked that the name, although objectionable, was appropriate, because stalking entailed a specific kind of behavior with people, behavior that could be categorized as surreptitious. The new seers, armed with this technique, tackled the known in a sober and fruitful way. By continual practice, they made their assemblage points move steadily.

and the character description of Julian Nagual, which is not necessary that of Trump, nut it bears some resemblance:

Chapter 12 The Nagual Julian

This indeed is the mystery of awareness. Human beings reek of that mystery; we reek of darkness, of things which are inexplicable. To regard ourselves in any other terms is madness. So don’t demean the mystery of man in you by feeling sorry for yourself or by trying to rationalize it. Demean the stupidity of man in you by understanding it. But don’t apologize for either; both are needed.

„One of the great maneuvers of stalkers is to pit the mystery against the stupidity in each of us.”

…………….

„I am going to tell you the story of how the nagual Julian behaved with me when I first met him. If you judge him and find his behavior objectionable while you are in heightened awareness, think of how revolted you might be with him in normal awareness.” I protested that he was setting me up. He assured me that all he wanted to do with his story was to illustrate the manner in which stalkers operate and the reasons why they do it.

„The nagual Julian was the last of the oldtime stalkers,” he went on. „He was a stalker not so much because of the circumstances of his life but because that was the bent of his character.

” Don Juan explained that the new seers saw that there are two main groups of human beings: those who care about others and those who do not. In between these two extremes they saw an endless mixture of the two. The nagual Julian belonged to the category of men who do not care; don Juan classified himself as belonging to the opposite category. „But didn’t you tell me that the nagual Julian was generous, that he would give you the shirt off his back?” I asked.

„He certainly was,” don Juan replied. „Not only was he generous; he was also utterly charming, winning. He was always deeply and sincerely interested in everybody around him. He was kind and open and gave away everything he had to anyone who needed it, or to anyone he happened to like. He was in turn loved by everyone, because being a master stalker, he conveyed to them his true feelings: he didn’t give a plugged nickel for any of them.”

I did not say anything, but don Juan was aware of my sense of disbelief or even distress at what he was saying. He chuckled and shook his head from side to side. „That’s stalking,” he said. „You see, I haven’t even begun my story of the nagual Julian and you are already annoyed.” He exploded into a giant laugh as I tried to explain what I was feeling. „The nagual Julian didn’t care about anyone,” he continued. „That’s why he could help people. And he did; he gave them the shirt off his back, because he didn’t give a fig about them.”
„Do you mean, don Juan, that the only ones who help their fellow men are those who don’t give a damn about them?” I asked, truly miffed. „That’s what stalkers say,” he said with a beaming smile. „The nagual Julian, for instance, was a fabulous curer. He helped thousands and thousands of people, but he never took credit for it. He let people believe that a woman seer of his party was the curer. „Now, if he had been a man who cared for his fellow men, he would’ve demanded acknowledgment. Those who care for others care for themselves and demand recognition where recognition is due.”

Don Juan said that he, since he belonged to the category of those who care for their fellow men, had never helped anyone: he felt awkward with generosity; he could not even conceive being loved as the nagual Julian was, and he would certainly feel stupid giving anyone the shirt off his back. „I care so much for my fellow man,” he continued, „that I don’t do anything for him. I wouldn’t know what to do. And I would always have the nagging sense that I was imposing my will on him with my gifts.
„Naturally, I have overcome all these feelings with the warriors’ way. Any warrior can be successful with people, as the nagual Julian was, provided he moves his assemblage point to a position where it is immaterial whether people like him, dislike him, or ignore him. But that’s not the same.”

Don Juan said that when he first became aware of the stalkers’ principles, as I was then doing, he was as distressed as he could be. The nagual Elias, who was very much like don Juan, explained to him that stalkers like the nagual Julian are natural leaders of people. They can help people do anything. „The nagual Elias said that these warriors can help people to get cured,” don Juan went on, „or they can help them to get ill. They can help them to find happiness or they can help them to find sorrow. I suggested to the nagual Elias that instead of saying that these warriors help people, we should say that they affect people. He said that they don’t just affect people, but that they actively herd them around.”

And here’s a good advice from the same book (I use it quite often, and it works) to help us easy the tensions to come. The C's said it would not be easy, so here you are:

The new seers recommend a very simple act when impatience, or despair, or anger, or sadness comes their way. They recommend that warriors roll their eyes. Any direction will do; I prefer to roll mine clockwise. The movement of the eyes makes the assemblage point shift momentarily. In that movement, you will find relief. This is in lieu of true mastery of intent .

May you all be able to find true meaning in the times that come, and well-being against all odds!

Thanks Everybody!!!, Specially The C's, Laura, The Chateau Crew...

Good to see that we are getting into a more auspicious Timeline. keep it going... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thanks for another fascinating session! Hope you feel better soon Laura :flowers:

A lot of mainstream media have been using terminology like 'Trump quake' in describing the magnitude of the US Presidential win by Trump. Well, after a relative lull in seismic activity, there has been quite an upsurge in 6+ earthquakes very recently, also many shallow ones too.

One wonders with all the talk of Giant Meteor 2016 and cartoons depicting Trump as a comet, as Aeneas posted from Der Spiegel, whether we will see an uptick in comet/meteor activity or another cosmic related event?

Q: (Joe) 16% of voters said they'd rather have a giant comet than Hillary or Trump. What if we actually get one and then all those people get blamed? {laughter}

A: Interesting what mass consciousness conceives, yes? And asks for?

Q: (Pierre) Well, it's close to what we've been saying for a long time. It's getting so bad...

(L) ...that people would rather have a giant comet than to go on. And I don't think the suffering is over yet...

A: Not by a mile!

Back
Top Bottom