Session 12 November 2016

Thanks everyone for sharing the session! These times are just getting more and more interesting by the minute!

Many thanks to the chateau crew for the session and the timely transcription!

I am also suffering from some kind of cold/hayfever, I must have gone out in sympathy.
Tonight is a supermoon, and there have been large earthquakes in New Zealand and Argentina, so it's all happening.
Be aware, everyone.

Thank you very much for this interesting session! :flowers:

Like others, I am happy that the "miscalculation" happened to the PTB actually that big, that no kind of vote rigging and highly probably no kind of 'revolution' attempt (which I think would rather be a coup d'etat which looks like 'revolution' - as it happened in Ukraine) can get Hillary Clinton get back into that place where the desperate warmongsters still try to put her.

Laura, I am really glad your leg has become much better. Further speedy healing to it, and also speedy recovery from the cold infection which also goes for Andromeda. Also, speedy healing to your hand, Pierre. :hug2: to all of you.

Session said:
(Pierre) I have one personal question. Is there any way I can get motricity in my hand back?

A: Use the mirror and do more massage. You noticed that this activity was engaging more control.

Q: (L) Is that true?

(Joe) What does "more massage" mean? Give more massages?

A: Give.

Q: (Pierre) That's exactly what I was thinking. That was the most surprising thing. I've done a lot of activities with my hand, and when I do massage, for some strange reason, it works better.

(Niall) Maybe it's the act of giving.

(Pierre) Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe this act of helping and giving is what is needed.

(Joe) But the mirror box as well.

(Chu) So each time we ask you for a massage, we'll be helping you! {laughter}

I think this is very interesting: doing a giving act like massage with the hand can help make it better (and hopefully the others ask often ;) ). This info about the hand leads me to think, how does this pertain to other parts of the body, like the eyes for example? If someone has not so good eyes and sees with them for the benefit of others, can this help making them better? With the help of the "mirror" (referring to the mirror box Pierre is supposed to use as well) - as used in the Work? So that one sees better for the benefit of others? Don't know, just throwing this in...

Thank you for the new session! Although we could work to gather data and discern what's happening, it really helps to have the "eyes in the sky" to sketch out the road map.

SummerLite said:
Wonderful session!!! Thank you. Really adds a lot to all thats been discussed on the forum lately with Spirit cooking and more! Also encouraging "they" don't have much on Trump to use against him. And the actual vote count which seems reasonable, not much to work with for their color revolution.

(L) Anything else?

A: Things are developing nicely. Help is close.

(Everyone) Oh!

(Pierre) So, it's not on the way anymore. It stopped.

A: And elsewhere! Goodbye.

(Galatea) It's here, and elsewhere...

(L) Yes.

This "echos" my response to a session posted by Laura while looking for information on the campaign and Clintons:
14 Mar 2015

Q: (L) The US is a powder keg. It just needs the right spark.

(Perceval) It's got all the right ingredients right now. You've got so many people in big cities dependent on supermarkets and stuff. And then you have the police state well-trained to deal with uprisings. In other countries, they don't have quite so well-organized police state to put down social unrest.

(Andromeda) And the people aren't quite as helpless either, at least in areas like this one.

(Perceval) In urban centers in the US, there are a lot of people who are just completely dependent on supermarkets and the system in general from one day to the next.

A: Notice that the USA is exhibiting all the symptoms of a "Color Revolution".

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

Reading that, I thought, have we (STO) won a battle in the higher realms? Has the help arrived like the C's said it would? And I didn't think I should mention this here. Maybe I'm afraid of wishful thinking. But now I've decided to share that with the most recent session. Maybe its the case. Don't mean to leave out the people on the ground level who contribute to this help. Wouldn't happen without the people after all.

Sometimes I wonder about this. In a way it might be us who is this help. What I mean is that what this group has been doing for many years, day after day after day, is perfecting itself to work more and more in concert with, or perhaps the becoming of a working partnership with different orders of reality and intelligence (that is, with a higher intelligence), via a kind of communication. We then broadcast this information into the greater information field by objectively evaluating world events at multiple levels. When the higher and lower orders of reality blend together the collective unconscious begins to see meaning in what's going on and begin to respond (from the point of view of conscience) along with a possible means to get out of this mess! It would not surprise me if Putin was able to "hear" this while contemplating/meditating and responding to this reality eventually shifting into it. Trump may be doing the same and it might even apply to those who will be becoming a part of his administration (even if they aren't saints!). It's an evolving process and even though Trump may be just tuning into it (via impulses of conscience) I think the possibility is still there open to him. With Clinton, however, there was never any possibility and never will be. Fwiw.

This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books. It's purpose was collection and retention of energy where needed if I recall correctly.

Fascinating session though, thanks for sharing!

Attachments

• 15025461_10101492300215275_8508967513592821894_o.jpg
    15025461_10101492300215275_8508967513592821894_o.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for the new session! The whole thing with Trump has been fascinating to watch and it is really exciting to see the elite succumbing to their wishful thinking. Since it seems to be happening with greater frequency and in greater magnitudes in recent years, I would suspect that it will likely continue to accelerate, as their plans going astray likely causes further pressure and desperation resulting in more haste and carelessness, in a feedback loop.

Their 'backup' plans also sound like a total joke in trying to get the precious snowflakes to rebel or revolt in any kind of significant way. As was pointed out on the radio show today, that ain't gonna happen! It looks to me like they might be falling on their own sword, so to speak.

It's certainly exciting to witness, rather than the death by a thousand paper cuts that Hillary would have made us endure.

Glad to hear that you're doing better Laura and I hope you all get over the sickness soon! :flowers:

Thanks again for the great session, glad to hear help is close by and as always let's remain vigilant and watchful.

Divide By Zero said:
The black magic again shows its uselessness. It's all subjective wishful thinking mumbo jumbo. They could've done the ceremony with chocolate syrup and nothing would be different, lol.

I agree, back in 2014, year 0, there were people who threw everything they had, with regards to the Black Arts, at me. They might as well should have used chocolate syrup, probably would have done more harm. I didn't believe that anything related to the mumbo jumbo could harm me in any way, realistically and I was right. I have never believed in the effectiveness of that type of behavior.

Thanks for the session. Lots revealed, clarified and looking forward to Year 3.

It also looks like SOTT has a dance date with the World Wide Pedophile ring, possibly? It kinda looks like people are paying attention to these details. See, I just got an authentication error on my server.

There is that little clip of Trump on the establishment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYozWHBIf8g
Similar to what others have said, and once you get the nod, you have to tread carefully until actually in office and can actually do something... which will trigger their reaction/response of course.
He actually did a good interview on the 60minutes show.... as the reporter is a known Hillary supporter spewing the usual framing devices at him, trying to get a reaction, which he didn't play into, and when he started the response to the professional 'protesters', the show quickly cut away to a segment on them in the streets, framed to infer he's responsible... The reporter tried again and again, with a rather weak smile on her face to attempt the mask of sincerity, but I found it quite lacking in practice. Perhaps she's just getting too old for this role?

Thanks for a really interesting and timely session.

It will indeed be interesting to see how things work themselves out. A most interesting ride, for sure.

So the PTB might try a false flag operation at one of these protests at this point. I feel many of the racist uprisings in the country so far have been in line with that. Once things start to 'fizzle' probably. Either way it's all about to get very interesting.

Puck said:
This is the annuki symbol mentioned. I forget where I pulled it from, somewhere on the forum or from one of the wave books. It's purpose was collection and retention of energy where needed if I recall correctly.

Fascinating session though, thanks for sharing!

What would happen if people line danced these symbols?

Back
Top Bottom