Session 13 May 2023

Thank you Laura and Team for the wonderful session.

The main issue is lack of awareness in the consumers of the dangers. That is what materialism in the name of "scientific revolution" did to humanity. Every thing is "man made" , so no body can ask which "man". Entire humanity is "guilty" or fight with each other like "divide and rule".

More the power of the AI, more the humanity loses. Once they suspect and stops using, threat melts away. Of course, one can expect new trick from upstairs guys.
According to Gurdjieff's teachings, knowledge is material. He wrote that a finite amount is given to people and distributed a little to each. And now its use depends on the understanding of individual people. Most people have no understanding at all of what is given to them and it will be taken away from them by people with better understanding who seek knowledge. So if people give away their knowledge in some way for AI then they will become quite dumb.
Thanks that there is this forum, because here is a library for all those who have more understanding than the rest.

According to Gurdjieff's teachings, knowledge is material.

But we have to be very careful regarding this because, according to Gurdjieff, EVERYTHING is material, from the elements that a person uses to build a soul, to the various bodies - astral, etc. - all the way up through the Ray of Creation to the Divine Absolute.

See this thread: Gurdjieff's Primitive Cosmology

Regarding the idea of knowledge as being material, I think it can act in some ways as a useful metaphor. But we have to use discernment when trying to apply it to reality in order to explain anything.

But we have to be very careful regarding this because, according to Gurdjieff, EVERYTHING is material, from the elements that a person uses to build a soul, to the various bodies - astral, etc. - all the way up through the Ray of Creation to the Divine Absolute.

See this thread: Gurdjieff's Primitive Cosmology

Regarding the idea of knowledge as being material, I think it can act in some ways as a useful metaphor. But we have to use discernment when trying to apply it to reality in order to explain anything.
Yes TC I agree with you.
That's why I wrote " ...according to Gurdjieff's teachings...".
I realize that nowhere in any source is absolute knowledge.
The red light went on at Gurdjieff's claims that most of humanity is the environment for the development of conscious individuals.
I understood that they are supposedly food for them.
But you have to admit that, for example, the use of AI chat rooms by young people to write school essays is a way to remain stupid.

Many thanks to Laura and Andromeda, all the people who made this session possible, which personally reminded me that we live in a mysterious world

As Don Juan Matus said:

"The world is everything that is enclosed here: life, death, people and everything else that surrounds us. The world is incomprehensible. We will never understand it; we will never unravel its secrets. That is why we must treat it as what it is: an absolute mystery".

A mystery that fantasy stories have tried to explain. I can't help but think of the idea of the psychic jungle, how immensely diverse it can be. at this very moment there is an elemental, or a psychic larva here, there and beyond.

In a story I read in the Dr. Strange comic book, Dr. Strange reflects on the world hidden from humans and what happens when they discover it:

Dr. Strange comes out of his sanctuary and opens his third eye to give the reader a glimpse of the jungle. We see things floating in the air, things attached to people's faces

Dr. Strange reflects:

View attachment 74532

In truth, reality is not far from fantasy. On an ordinary day we can walk down any street and not notice the floor we are walking on, the air we are breathing or whether our emotional state is such that it attracts "hyperdimensonal bacteria" or other critters

God knows what creature 4D was feeding humanity with covid-19 for example. All that fear, anger, envy, frustration, virtue signalling etc etc.

That's a scary representation of the state of humanity, but from what we have observed in our many modified SRT sessions, probably pretty accurate!

Thanks for that.

Thanks for another amazing session. Earlier this week I was pondering the concept that people don’t have ideas but rather ideas have people (I don’t take this as an absolute truth or anything but it’s fun to ponder). This session gave me a lot to think about in that regard.

That is World's Fair thread
I'm sorry, your original question did not reflect that at all.

Thanks for having the session and for all the energy you put into it, Laura and Anna!

On the subject of feeding tubes and suffering/emotional energy, I was thinking yesterday about certain physical pain conditions.

There’s a phenomena with pain conditions that don’t seem to be caused by an acute injury, like back pain, where the sufferer becomes obsessively focused on the pain that is ruining their life. And while they’re doing this, there’s very little improvement, or if there is, it doesn’t last long and the pain comes back. Chronic pain really changes your character and personality and you lose yourself, become very depressed.

But when you reach the point where you decide you’re not going to allow the pain to rule your life anymore and instead you’re going to stop focusing on it and just carry on regardless, ignore the pain and even find a way to laugh at it, this often has a positive effect, and the pain goes away.

I’m wondering now if maybe what starts as a physical condition, by having such a negative impact on one’s life, can become an ethereal condition as well. The emotional suffering it causes you attracts the tendril of a feeding tube, or some sort of attachment that itself is linked to a feeding tube, and once attached, a feedback loop starts which amplifies the pain in order to cause more emotional suffering, in order to provide more food.

If you stop the emotional side of it, change your attitude towards it, carry on regardless, you stop the feeding, maybe lose the attachment, and the pain issue improves.

This reminds me of the session from January 22, 2000:

Q: As you know, the morning a er the last session, I woke up in extreme pain. It took several weeks to get this under control, and all the physical efforts seemed to have little or no effect. I went to the chiropractor, I had acupuncture, massage, ice, heat, you name it. I would like to know what was the cause of this physical attack?

A: Tenseness, aggravated by sleep posture and psychic tear in medial collateral veil of etheric body. This leads to “opportunistic” invasion of energies intent upon harm.

Q: What was the cause of the weakening of the etheric body, or the “tear” you have identified?

A: Emotional/psychic distress relating to original malady, and weakened resistance of etheric protection
system.

Q: When you mention an “original malady,” what do you mean, specifically?

A: Muscular. Think of it as the etheric equivalent of bacteria invading a cavity.

Q: So, something broke through the veil of an etheric nature?

A: Yes.

Q: Can we identify them?

A: Represented by those who wish you were not as aware and as communicative as you are; i.e. 4th densitySTS.

Q: Was it a spirit attachment, or was it more like a pipeline pumping in negative energy?

A: Closer to latter.
Recent events indicate attack. Vigilance should be powered up! Ark has also been “under the gun.”

Q: So, we should be expecting attack?

A: Expecting it then countering it thusly.

Q: What aspect of our lives, which of our activities, was the origin of the weakness: financial, emotional, or what?

A: The origin is not nearly so important as the awareness/vigilance.

So maybe with feeding tubes, they don't just draw energy away but can also pump negative energy into the etheric body in a two-way flow. The last image on the bottom right in the Dr. Strange comic book that Puma posted sure looks like an artist's representation of this sort of thing. Yikes.

Many thanks to Laura and Andromeda, all the people who made this session possible, which personally reminded me that we live in a mysterious world

As Don Juan Matus said:

"The world is everything that is enclosed here: life, death, people and everything else that surrounds us. The world is incomprehensible. We will never understand it; we will never unravel its secrets. That is why we must treat it as what it is: an absolute mystery".

A mystery that fantasy stories have tried to explain. I can't help but think of the idea of the psychic jungle, how immensely diverse it can be. at this very moment there is an elemental, or a psychic larva here, there and beyond.

In a story I read in the Dr. Strange comic book, Dr. Strange reflects on the world hidden from humans and what happens when they discover it:

Dr. Strange comes out of his sanctuary and opens his third eye to give the reader a glimpse of the jungle. We see things floating in the air, things attached to people's faces

Dr. Strange reflects:

View attachment 74532

In truth, reality is not far from fantasy. On an ordinary day we can walk down any street and not notice the floor we are walking on, the air we are breathing or whether our emotional state is such that it attracts "hyperdimensonal bacteria" or other critters

God knows what creature 4D was feeding humanity with covid-19 for example. All that fear, anger, envy, frustration, virtue signalling etc etc.

Hey Puma, I'm wondering if the comic book touches on the topic of something like angelic 'antibodies' to these hyperdimensional bacteria? Ancestors perhaps? It seems important to me to remember that when thinking about the jungle, there are also positive beings in higher densities who are willing to give to those who ask. That would be pretty cool if the author included that in some way.

According to Gurdjieff's teachings, knowledge is material. He wrote that a finite amount is given to people and distributed a little to each. And now its use depends on the understanding of individual people. Most people have no understanding at all of what is given to them and it will be taken away from them by people with better understanding who seek knowledge. So if people give away their knowledge in some way for AI then they will become quite dumb.
Thanks that there is this forum, because here is a library for all those who have more understanding than the rest.

Century back Gurdjieff wrote about the danger of mechanized industrial processes and worried about man becoming "machine". In that sense, AI is next logical step.

I think knowledge has to serve some purpose otherwise there is No progress of humanity or meaning to the creation (7D experiencing itself through lower densities). The challenge in 3D is the "egregores" aka 4D STS inspired divisions and diffusions through ponerisation under myriad labels for their own purpose. The real problem is no body suspects it, as the "invisible" got muddied and discredited. In that context, accumulation of the knowledge by few as a second option makes sense. Where it goes afterwards from there is a the game of "big players" including "Nature".

Who decides what is "Nature"? For us in 3D, we label first and second density visible world (or recognized as some intelligence with its own free will) as nature. In that sense, 3D may be part of that nature for 4D and above. This may include the rocks from different dimension (where information is the king) who whack humanity back to stone age.

But, every thing is moderated by "Free will" of the individual souls. Making it available is best one can do in STO way.

Here's a bit from a 1994 session that echoes some elements of this last session showing two sides of the issue:

94-11-16.
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at
Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to
Bernadette Soubirous...
A: Energy focusing center.
Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?
A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.
Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?
A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.
Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The healings that take place...
A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the
Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?
A: Deceptive field.
Q: (L) What energy is behind this?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) Why?
A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?
A: Conquest.
Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?
A: By dispersing knowledge.
Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?
A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being
bombarded with confusion in this era.

I'm sorry, your original question did not reflect that at all.
I am not sure I understood your question. From what i understood from the thread is Basic hypothesis for explaining the sudden appearance and disappearance of large structures through Fairs is the existence and borrowing of them from "Tartaria Kingdom".

Here is the screen shot from video you posted that highlights basic interlinked concepts in this "Juicy" conspiracy to explain with a single theory.

tartaria.png

My line of thought is to parse each concept in the hypothesis and see the feasibility of those components based on what we know.

1. Tartaria kingdom: It looks there is a place called "Tartaria" in Hungary where archeologists found tablets and they called "Tartaria tablets" which has very ancient script parallel to Sumerians. I posted that here. That at least 3000 years old and it is much older than the Greeko-Roman architecture these buildings supposed to came from. So these structures are much nearer to the present. i.e. there has to be some kindgom probably historians know it with different name.
(seek10) There's a thread on Tartaria on the forum. Was there any kingdom called Tartaria in the past? If so, was it around 3000 BCE in Eastern Europe.

A: Yes. Tartars.
Simple search on the tartar gave me this article.
The Tartar people, also spelled as Tatar, are Turkic-speaking people that are mainly found in west-central Russia and other former Soviet Republics. Initially, the name “Tartars” was used to refer to anyone who originated from the vast Central and Northern Asian region then known as the Tartary. However, the term has evolved and currently refers to one of the groups that speak the Turkic language. The largest Tatar group is the Volga Tatar who originated from the Volga region. They account for approximately 53% of the total population in Tatarstan. As of 2002, there were approximately 6.8 million Tartars worldwide of which 5 million live in Russia.

Origin Of The Name

The name Tatar may have been coined in the 5th century by nomadic Mongolic-speakers in the Tatar confederation. The name was used to refer to the population of the former Golden Hordes in Europe such as the Crimean, Kazan, Siberian Khanates, and Astrakhan. “Tartar,” another form of “Tatar” may have originated from French or Latin and came to Western European Language from Persian and Turkish language. The extra “r” shows the western form of the name.

History Of The Tatar People

In the early 13th century, several nomadic groups joined the Genghis Khan’s army, leading to a fusion of the Turkic and Mongol elements. The army invaded the Pannonian Basin and Rus’ and became known as Tartars or Tatars to the Europeans. After the collapse of the Mongo Empire, the Tatars were identified as people living in the western part of the empire, referred to as Golden Horde. The Tatar Khanates’ dominance of Central Asia came to an end in the late 15th century. However, the gradual but steady expansion of the Russian territory from the 16th to the 18th century led to their absorption into the territory.
Central element (say "fire" to the later "fog") in this hypothesis is map that supposed to be created in 16th century. Well, I am not sure of the circumstances surrounding the map creation , its accuracy or means by which he gathered information to create the map
Tartaria_1500map.jpg
What is going on around that time in that region that comes nearer to it?
mongolempire_orig.jpg
That is close enough for me to start with though it will not explain the structures in Anglo-Saxon world. There may be some left over structures from pre-mongol era (Greeko-Roman era) survived despite the destruction of the mongols, which Fair's creators used and destroyed. There is too much fog and that can come from single fire or many small ones. But the scope of architectural similarities these proponents mention in at least 30 countries is mind boggling. Here is one
StBasilica.jpg
The other concept is "Mud floods". I read the same "mud flood" theory to explain the demise of Mohenjo daro too , which is controversial in itself. Some of the graphics floating around were unbelievably fantastic and fuels lot more controversy.
(seek10) Were there mud floods in the past as these Tartaria proponents propose?

A: Not as such. More like ordinary floods that deposit mud.
The other concept of history modification, oddities with children ( missing, orphan and so on), archaic technology are known and is a broader subject.

Here's a bit from a 1994 session that echoes some elements of this last session showing two sides of the issue:

94-11-16.
Q: (L) I have been reading recently about the shrine at
Lourdes where the Virgin Mary supposedly appeared to
Bernadette Soubirous...
A: Energy focusing center.
Q: (L) What kind of energy is focused there?
A: Positive due to consistent prayer patternings.
Q: (L) Okay, what appeared to Bernadette?
A: Imaging energy consciousness wave.
Q: (L) Was this image out of her own mind?
A: Close.
Q: (L) The healings that take place...
A: Because of the concentration of positive energy.
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the
Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?
A: Deceptive field.
Q: (L) What energy is behind this?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) Why?
A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?
A: Conquest.
Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?
A: By dispersing knowledge.
Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?
A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being
bombarded with confusion in this era.
Laura then if all the paleochristian community prayed positive prayers could they make some positive entity appear if that were the case?

Back
Top Bottom