Session 14 April 2018

Thanks for sharing the new session, interesting as always!

I did a search on 'Israel+Skripal' on Twitter and found this tweet by Jeremy Corbin:

Just a wild guess, or does he know something...?
This isn't a verified account, just someone using Corbyn's name. Gotta watch out for that on Twitter with public personalities.

Thank you very much to the whole team for sharing this extraordinary session with us. The Show keeps going on and I guess that the "surprises" that will punctuate the road of the great cleanup will leave traces like the bread crumbs of the Little Thumb! And maybe those able to "see" and recognize these "surprises" will be able to connect the dots in this whole mess punctuated here and there with a little common sense, thanks to Putin's Russia, to begin with.

Thank you Laura and the team at the Chateaux for the most interesting session! The NO hook up on Laura produced some very different results, as compared to her normal readings. Now that my back has mostly healed I have begun the search for an NO practitioner here in Southeast Florida.

Very interesting regarding the Skyripal case although expected from “the favorite spies”. Indeed the parts about the genetic program and its subsequent backfiring are to be cognizant of going forward. Things here in the US have gone off the crazy charts but most of my old friends are just joining the chorus. Wishing them well through these times although none seem to be listening, or care.

To all here, thank you for the opportunity to be part of such a great group!

Thanks Klioppiaea of Cassiopaea,Laura,Andromeda,Artemis and the wonderful Team.
As the Cs say there is no way to stop this madness,clearly "they" are getting desperate as the changes approach and Planet Earth needs a Cleansing.

It is interesting to see the surprises is coming about their genetic weapons...Wait and see...

Thanks for sharing, interesting and scary times ahead, but even still it seems cleansing will come as long awaited help and respite.

Thank for the new session - sure packs a wallop of data!! The NO baseline measurements were a fascianting touch, although I have no ability to dissect information from it.

The Dionysian information kind of takes me back also to a book I read by Friedrich Nietzsche called The Birth of Tragedy, which talks about the role of the Dionysian spirit in Greek culture and how it was counterbalanced by the essence of the Apollonian spirit in theatrical tragedy. From Wikipedia:

Funny about the genetic weapon backfiring... I mean you'd have to be a doofus not to have seen THAT one coming.

So I got to thinking about this, especially after reading this post. I wondered if the C's made the remark in relation to our interest of late in Peterson. Peterson was obviously (to me) greatly influenced by Nietzche. The foundation of his thesis in 'Maps of Meaning' is the idea of the constant interplay between the known; masculine, authoritative, cultural, structured reality, and the unknown; feminine, underworld, chaotic, foreboding, place of hidden knowledge etc. And the role of the hero to play his role when the known has become static and deteriorates due to rigidity as it always does after a time.

I kept hearing Dionysus in an old song I remembered vaguely coming to mind. Then it came to me while taking a shower. I decided to have another look:

It's a concept album from the band Rush called Hemispheres alluding to the hemispheres of the brain interestingly. (or at least I think so)

I. Prelude
When our weary world was young
The struggle of the ancients first began
The gods of Love and Reason
Sought alone to rule the fate of Man
They battled through the ages
But still neither force would yield
The people were divided,
Every soul a battlefield…
II. Apollo Bringer of Wisdom
‘I bring truth and understanding,
I bring wit and wisdom fair,
Precious gifts beyond compare.
We can build a world of wonder,
I can make you all aware’
‘I will find you food and shelter,
Show you fire to keep you warm
Through the endless winter storm.
You can live in grace and comfort
In the world that you transform’
The people were delighted
Coming forth to claim their prize
They ran to build their cities
And converse among the wise

But one day the streets fell silent
Yet they knew not what was wrong
The urge to build these fine things
Seemed not to be so strong
The wise men were consulted
And the Bridge of Death was crossed
In quest of Dionysus
To find out what they had lost…
III. Dionysus Bringer of Love
‘I bring love to give you solace
In the darkness of the night
In the Heart’s eternal light
You need only trust your feelings
Only Love can steer you right’
‘I bring laughter, I bring Music,
I bring joy and I bring Tears
I will soothe your primal fears
Throw off those chains of Reason
And your prison disappears’
The cities were abandoned
And the forests echoed song
They danced and lived as brothers
They knew Love could not be wrong

Food and wine they had aplenty
And they slept beneath the stars
The people were contented
And the Gods watched from afar
But the winter fell upon them
And it caught them unprepared
Bringing wolves and cold starvation
And the hearts of men despaired…
IV. Armageddon The Battle of Heart and Mind
The Universe divided
As the Heart and Mind collided
With the people left unguided
For so many troubled years
In a cloud of doubts and fears
Their world was torn asunder into hollow hemispheres
Some fought themselves, some fought each other
Most just followed one another
Lost and aimless like their brothers
For their hearts were so unclear
And the truth could not appear
Their spirits were divided into blinded hemispheres
Some who did not fight
Brought tales of old to light
My Rocinante sailed by night
On her final flight

To the heart of Cygnus’ fearsome force
We set our course.
Spiralled through that timeless space
To this immortal place
V. Cygnus Bringer of Balance
I have memory and awareness
But I have no shape or form
As a disembodied spirit
I am dead and yet unborn

I have passed into Olympus
As was told in tales of old
To the City of Immortals
Marble white and purest gold
I see the Gods in battle rage on high
Thunderbolts across the sky
I cannot move, I cannot hide
I feel a silent scream begin inside
Then all at once the chaos ceased
A stillness fell, a sudden peace
The Warriors felt my silent cry
And stayed their struggle, mystified
Apollo was astonished
Dionysus thought me mad
But they heard my story further
And they wondered, and were sad
Looking down from Olympus
On a world of doubt and fear
Its surface splintered into
Sorry hemispheres.
They sat a while in silence
Then they turned at last to me
‘We will call you Cygnus
The God of Balance you shall be’
VI. The Sphere A Kind of Dream
We can walk our road together
If our goals are all the same
We can run alone and free
If we pursue a different aim
Let the truth of Love be lighted
Let the love of truth shine clear
Sensibility
Armed with sense and liberty
With the Heart and Mind united
In a single perfect sphere

So you have an archetypal tale; the structured reality of the known based on reason becomes stale and fails to nourish the souls of the cities. Dionysus is consulted and the cities are abandoned for a more natural existence based on brotherly love. But winter comes and they're caught unaware and suffer the consequences. A hero emerges and flies into the unknown, into a black hole. He retrieves the necessary information to successfully to update the known.

According to this story, Dionysus syndrome would indicate an abandoning of reason. The C's mentioned the behavior of the liberal left, and one could say they've abandoned reason to place all the emphasis on feelings, albeit in a very STS way. On the other end of the spectrum you have the Pathocracy of the Western Rulers who have abandoned reason in the sense that they used to at least try to put on a show of following international law which they no longer bother with.

The spelling is interesting; Dionysius-- sius first person singular preterite of siethe - to follow FWIW

Many thanks for this great session.

Interestingly, in regard to the topic of Dionysus syndrome, or more specifically Dionysian forces on wikipedia: I came across a section I quote below from the book of Camile paglia Sexual Personae :

The Apollonian and Dionysian concepts comprise a dichotomy that serves as the basis of Paglia's theory of art and culture. For Paglia, the Apollonian is light and structured while the Dionysian is dark and chthonic (she prefers Chthonic to Dionysian throughout the book, arguing that the latter concept has become all but synonymous with hedonism and is inadequate for her purposes, declaring that "the Dionysian is no picnic."). The Chthonic is associated with females, wild/chaotic nature, and unconstrained sex/procreation. In contrast, the Apollonian is associated with males, clarity, celibacy and/or homosexuality, rationality/reason, and solidity, along with the goal of oriented progress: "Everything great in western civilization comes from struggle against our origins."[9]

She argues that there is a biological basis to the Apollonian/Dionysian dichotomy, writing: "The quarrel between Apollo and Dionysus is the quarrel between the higher cortex and the older limbic and reptilian brains."[10] Moreover, Paglia attributes all the progress of human civilization to masculinity revolting against the Chthonic forces of nature, and turning instead to the Apollonian trait of ordered creation. The Dionysian is a force of chaos and destruction, which is the overpowering and alluring chaotic state of wild nature. Rejection of – or combat with – Chthonianism by socially constructed Apollonian virtues accounts for the historical dominance of men (including asexual and homosexual men; and childless and/or lesbian-leaning women) in science, literature, arts, technology and politics. As an example, Paglia states: "The male orientation of classical Athens was inseparable from its genius. Athens became great not despite but because of its misogyny.
Conversely:
Apollonianism, particularly in the vein of contrasting with the Dionysian, {alledgelly} is a form of reformed Stoicism, and technically a refined Buddhism, as an enlightenment philosophy. [1]

Thank you for the new session! Something that I have always had trouble understanding, is how do incompetent get to such degree of power? I mean most of these elite are born into wealthy family. Is that it? Is the wealth of their parents enough? I don't know, it's an issue that keeps boggling my mind. And it's not just politicians, it's CEOs, the military...etc. How many do you think are truly competent? Do you think that pathology run in families/bloodlines and these families breed incompetence and psychopathy? Let's say the person that founded this family may have been competent and hence be able to get far in life, but then everyone else is useless? I don't know, it's something I have trouble wrapping my mind around.

Thanks a lot for the session!!

I always wonder how come the PTB don't benefit from the information being shared in these sessions given that anyone who is interested in it can get access to it!?

They must be aware of it and follow everything closely!? So, are they just so arrogant and blinded by their wishful thinking that they disregard the valuable information being laid bare here? Or what's the deal exactly? That really bugs me!!

In any case, thanks again to everyone involved in this most important and meaningful project/enterprise. It's reassuring to know thateven amongst this insane widespread madness and chaoshope, truth, sanity and righteousness is still kept alive, even if only by a handful of people.

Back
Top Bottom