Session 15 August 2020

Is there any kind of breathing technique we can do (like Wim Hof?) to counteract the oxygen loss?
Can't go wrong with that, imo, and I think it's actually a reasonable option. The Wim Hof breathing method creates a supply of oxygen in your body that lasts a while. That's why you can hold your breath for several minutes. So it would make sense to do it before you put the mask on and after you take it off, for example.

But basically replenishing oxygen with a few deep breaths every now and then should do the trick. Just don't have the mask on tightly for more than a few minutes.

But to be honest, I don't think forum members are in danger of any noticeable brain damage. Everyone here is aware of the dangers and wears the mask as little as possible and looks for any workaround available, and that should mitigate the potential damage significantly.

Also for some forum members who like to freak out too easily and jump to conclusions, "brain damage" doesn't necessarily mean you get stupid or autistic all of a sudden, and certainly not after wearing the mask for a few days. The mask decreases your oxygen intake, cells die without it, including brain cells, and technically, brain cells dying IS brain damage. But then, brain cells die all the time, so the crucial question is the amount.

Kind of like when you scratch your new TV - it's "damage", but it still works just fine. So if you're aware and avoiding the damage as much possible and take available precautions, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's gonna be the fools following every word of our retarded leaders and wearing the mask meticulously whenever they can, who will get even stupider than they are now.

If, however, you have to wear it for 8 hours at work every day, it might be worth looking for a way out, including changing jobs.

Can you regrow those brain cells that are lost?
No, but you can grow different ones. :) You just need to use the brain. So again, forum members would be in the best position to defend themselves against this.

If interested, people might check the book The Oxygen Advantage or read other stuff about breathing and oxygen, to have a better idea how this works.

Can't go wrong with that, imo, and I think it's actually a reasonable option. The Wim Hof breathing method creates a supply of oxygen in your body that lasts a while. That's why you can hold your breath for several minutes. So it would make sense to do it before you put the mask on and after you take it off, for example.

But basically replenishing oxygen with a few deep breaths every now and then should do the trick. Just don't have the mask on tightly for more than a few minutes.

But to be honest, I don't think forum members are in danger of any noticeable brain damage. Everyone here is aware of the dangers and wears the mask as little as possible and looks for any workaround available, and that should mitigate the potential damage significantly.

Also for some forum members who like to freak out too easily and jump to conclusions, "brain damage" doesn't necessarily mean you get stupid or autistic all of a sudden, and certainly not after wearing the mask for a few days. The mask decreases your oxygen intake, cells die without it, including brain cells, and technically, brain cells dying IS brain damage. But then, brain cells die all the time, so the crucial question is the amount.

Kind of like when you scratch your new TV - it's "damage", but it still works just fine. So if you're aware and avoiding the damage as much possible and take available precautions, I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's gonna be the fools following every word of our retarded leaders and wearing the mask meticulously whenever they can, who will get even stupider than they are now.

If, however, you have to wear it for 8 hours at work every day, it might be worth looking for a way out, including changing jobs.

No, but you can grow different ones. :) You just need to use the brain. So again, forum members would be in the best position to defend themselves against this.

If interested, people might check the book The Oxygen Advantage or read other stuff about breathing and oxygen, to have a better idea how this works.
People can use the visors which cover only nose and mouth, and breathing is easier.

I would not underestimate the lack of oxygen. A few minutes without breathing can damage the brain, so in some cases, in case of lack of air movement can have a similar effect.

My guess is: Mark, the "greek FBI", was some sort of initiate into the Isis cult. The dove is the bird symbol of Ishtar or Isis. In the new testament Jesus is referred to as the "morning star" or Venus. Jesus is preaching unconditional love and to turn the other cheek, there is no male energy of setting boundaries. The "Virgin Mary" apparitions appear in the symbology of Isis.

I am speculating: in occult terms Venus is ruled by Lucifer, the lightbringer. What light or spirit does he bring? According to Thule/Nazi ideology (e.g. Miguel Serrano) it is the light of the Black Sun. In other words: in a perverted way, christianity become the cult of the dark Mother Goddess embodied in the totalitaritan rule of the Catholic Church.

@Gattaca,

Your hypothesis could be very close to the truth I think. Apparently, Matthew, Luke and John are included in the enforcement of a false narrative too according to the following session.

Session 7 November 1994
Q: (L) Does the Catholic church have in its possession actual original texts of the Bible that have not been corrupted?

A: No.

Q: (L) Were there ever such texts in existence?

Q: (L) Who wrote the book of Matthew?

A: Greek enforcers.

Q: (L) What are Greek enforcers?

A: Like your FBI.

Q: (L) Who wrote the book of Mark?

A: Same.

Q: (L) Luke and John?

A: Same?

Q: (L) Acts?

A: Same?

Q: (L) Are any books of the New Testament written by who they claim to be written by?

A: No. Remember this is 70% propaganda.

Q: (L) Is 30% then the truth or the actual teachings?

A: Close. Enough you must decipher from instinct through meditation.

What if the tech is being supplied direct from 4D through “channels” that may or may not be known to their 3D puppets? No need to reverse engineer anything, ready to deploy. This could include nano tech and the ability to track same.

@tschai,

I don't know if 4D technology will be used in the nano chips. I think they may be used more as a marker to identify those in compliance with the system.

If 4D entities do get involved directly they do have almost unimaginable ability to "track" anyone of interest.

Session 15 April 2000:
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?

A: Something like that.

Q: (L) So, that's why they have been following certain bloodlines for generation after generation; they are tinkering with the DNA and arming genetic time-bombs that are waiting to go off. (A) What is interesting is how do those who are trying to get these people, to abduct them, how do they spot them? How do they get the information? By following the bloodline, or by some kind of monitor you can detect from a long distance - and they can note that "here is somebody of interest" or "here is somebody dangerous" or "let's abduct this one" or whatever. How do they select? Do they search the genealogies or is it some kind of remote sensing?

A: Now this is interesting Arkadiusz, as it involves the atomic "signature" of the cellular structure of the individual. In concert with this is the etheric body reading and the frequency resonance vibration. All these are interconnected, and can be read from a distance using remote viewing technology/methodology.

Q: (L) Can it be done in a pure mechanical way without using psychic means?

A: At another level of understanding, the two are blended into one.

Q: (T) Computerized psychic remote viewing, maybe. Like artificial intelligence. Maybe a mind connected to a computer?

A: That is close, yes.

Q: (T) Which we are not capable of yet - that we know of, anyway. (J) I'll bet the Russians are. (L) Why?

A: Work? Yes. Succeed? Not much.

@tschai,

I don't know if 4D technology will be used in the nano chips. I think they may be used more as a marker to identify those in compliance with the system.

If 4D entities do get involved directly they do have almost unimaginable ability to "track" anyone of interest.

Session 15 April 2000:
I was not implying nano tech was going to be used only that it could possibly be made available- this was more or less in response to the notion it would be difficult to produce and deploy any kind of covert tracking tech. It doesn’t have to be nano tech only a way to as you say track compliance. But if you are going to do that and can do other things as well - we will leave that to the imagination- why wouldn’t you (referring to 3D and possibly 4D) types? 4D could not simply give this to their underlings, it would have to be a choice- but that is no problem, all the upper echelon 3D STS types would have to do is ASK their handlers for help- voila, no circumventing free will because they were asked for help. Strictly by the rules.
We have no idea how the interface between 3D and 4D works or if there even is such a thing. I merely present it as a possibility. The Cs have said there are 4D types that look like us- I assume human- so the upper level 3D may not even be aware they are dealing with something other than human. They may believe that they are dealing with extremely powerful and well connected people that have unlimited resources.
This is a stretch I know- something I was mulling over last night and what that power structure might look like, if in fact it exists at all. I mean we have come this far- and I fully accept the possibility of superluminal communication with light beings- I have seen a UFO fairly close up as well so why not? We see the Cs communications playing out in real time now, so yeah anything is possible including the realizations of our darkest fears. It is going to get real interesting- your in a Johnny Cab- fasten your seatbelt! (Total Recall- if you haven’t seen it I highly recommend- the Arnold Schwarzenegger version)

August 15th 2020

(Joe) So, are they planning to surreptitiously chip people with the vaccine without telling them?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) And that's Gates' chip.

(L) And I expect there'll be some overt chipping for those who agree to it, and covert chipping by a vaccine.

Q: (Chu) And it means that 100% or most of the medical staff will be pretty sick and retarded if there was a REAL pandemic.

Q: (Ark) I would like to know if there is some most important law that governs all of the creation. We know conservation of energy is an important law. You can think about conservation of information. Maybe there is such a law? This John Archibald Wheeler who we quoted several times, he added his own law which is kind of timeless which says that it's pure geometric boundary which says boundary is zero. Another possible law is: As above, so below. Okay. Is there any kind of a fundamental physical law? Well, not physical... Some fundamental law of creation?

A: Free will

Thank You all for new informative knowledge that make me able to endure and sustainable in this chaotic situation.
Especially, the fundamental Law of Creation that governs all the conscious beings in the universe. That’s meant no one can interfere others free-will, because that might create the Karma.
That’s why even some of few STS beings in the 4th density able to cross over to the STO realm by this nature of universe law?
Also that means if we faithfully and one’s heart desires to be STO, no matter what happen even death, then surely the Universe respect or grant our heart’s desire.
So I am trusting this universe law, and decided to refuse to vaccinate, no matter what the consequences will be, live through or death.
Some story to tell, when I was about 30 some years old, I was shopping in the grocery store, all of sudden I felt my energy was going out from my body, I had to sitting on the floor and bewildered by what was happening. Then while I was observing, it was fascinating too! And thinking, so this how people die, but no pain just energy is leaving and that’s the end of life, well, so, nothing to afraid of the death. At that moment it stopped, then the energy slowly coming back into my body! I stay there few minutes and went home.
Maybe it was kind of weird how I was thinking like that, but all my life I was always fascinated by some new discovery in my life good or bad.
Anyway I don’t really know what happened that day but now I understand that there is after life, so that knowledge comfort me, so it doesn’t matter if I transition from here to 4th density or stop by 5th density, either way life is on going.
Because nowadays I lose interest in this 3rd density activities, so looking forward to mover on to the next density and learn new things, explore new environment, and helping others!

September 9, 1995

Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?

A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have crossed over into the STO realm, but in their natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as they were constructed to be.

Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over into the STO environment?

A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the same general way that it occurs that human beings in the 3rd density STS environment can, under certain circumstances, rise to the STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence.
A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cyber-genetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts: they are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking

We see the Cs communications playing out in real time now, so yeah anything is possible including the realizations of our darkest fears. It is going to get real interesting- your in a Johnny Cab- fasten your seatbelt! (Total Recall- if you haven’t seen it I highly recommend- the Arnold Schwarzenegger version)

@tschai,

I have seen Total Recall and yes there are some scary events ahead I think but I also think it is a matter of what is inside of us that is most important. This is not a "time" for having dark fears and negative feedback loops. What we have been working on for years is to prepare for what is happening now. Some of the sci-fi movies and TV series do give a glimpse of possibilities but I don't know of any that give a density kind of explanation of the Cosmos like the Cs have given us.

An example of how this Wave is and will be affecting us is found in the following session:

Session 28 November 2009:
Q: (L) You once said that the wave was something like "hyperkinetic sensate". And I've often wondered if that means that it's something that massively amplifies whatever is inside an individual? And if that were the case and they were full of a lot of unpleasant, painful, miserable feelings, repressed and suppressed thoughts and so forth, and something that was hyperkinetic sensate amplified all of that, what would it do to that individual? I mean, can you imagine any of us in our worst state of feeling yucky and then having that amplified a bazillion times? If it was bad stuff inside you, you would implode!

A: Soul smashing!

Let's work on not "imploding" or being "Soul smashed".

I thought ammonium nitrate had to be soaked with fuel oil in order to get it to explode. It burns slowly with out some sort of combustible excellent.

Sad to know that there is going to be a 'second wave'
:-(
I was hoping for a failed attempt rather than a sure thing.
Thanks of another informative session.
I did hear that there was a white van parked near the wearhouse that detonated, but I can't confirm that.

3DStudent said:
" Is there any kind of breathing technique we can do (like Wim Hof?) to counteract the oxygen loss?

Can't go wrong with that, imo, and I think it's actually a reasonable option. The Wim Hof breathing method creates a supply of oxygen in your body that lasts a while.
I haven’t heard of that technique, but I’ve looked it up here
I have some objections to this technique as it is presented: inhaling and exhaling through the mouth - is not recommended in my opinion. Inhalation through the nose cleans the air and cools the brain (because the air moves through the sinuses). Exhaling through the mouth according to Indian teachings (yoga) leads to loss of energy - prana. I don't know how much it is connected, but if someone tried to light a fire with the help of blowing through his mouth, he could have experienced some kind of disorder.
I think that exhaling on the mouth is justified when is great physical effort and when expelling negative, bad energy (with certain "additions" in technique).

I haven’t heard of that technique, but I’ve looked it up here
I have some objections to this technique as it is presented: inhaling and exhaling through the mouth - is not recommended in my opinion. Inhalation through the nose cleans the air and cools the brain (because the air moves through the sinuses). Exhaling through the mouth according to Indian teachings (yoga) leads to loss of energy - prana. I don't know how much it is connected, but if someone tried to light a fire with the help of blowing through his mouth, he could have experienced some kind of disorder.
I think that exhaling on the mouth is justified when is great physical effort and when expelling negative, bad energy (with certain "additions" in technique).
Joe Rogan recently interviewed author of ‘Breath a New Science of a Lost Art”,James Nestor.
I recall he talked about square breathing in through nose, hold, out through nose (I think), hold, with 6 seconds for each phase. This simple technique was supposed to benefit the cranial nasal structures as well as other related physiological factors.
I don’t know if I’m recalling that accurately but in the interview Nestor did address Wim Hofs breathing technique. Saying square breathing with 6 sec phases had a different goal to Wim Hofs technique that focuses on just breathe doesn’t matter how; which has its merit depending on the outcomes being targeted.

I have a question. C mentioned 1000 yrs of transition, is that the length of the mini ice age? That is quite long most people will either died or migrate to tropic. Not enough land for agriculture or city building (you still need to save space for nature/forest to sustain civ). Not to mentioned lack of rain (Cooler weather in general), increased salinity in the ocean, due to water pilling up as snow. Basically low on everything needed to sustain civilization, natural resources, food, space or infrastructure.

Maybe we would experience some abnormally colder weather in different regions, because the earth is changing, but the transition seems come sooner than later.
Because it seems the things happening right now is the event’s that Cs describes in some situations we are facing right now, the wishful thinking of 4th density STS become so desperate, that they trying to control whole earthly population to make their own slave. That is what happening.

December 29th 2009

A: We once said that 4D STS will become desperate for control as the changes approach. They perceive that control is being undermined thus making them more desperate.

A: ...it means that their desperation is being driven and they will make more mistakes and turn the masses against them sooner.

And recently the Comets increases and there will be more to come. Then there will be Comet-Cluster comes with realm border Wave.
But it seems like the Sun’s twin, the brown star/dark star is the final phenomena that what we will see before crossing over to the 4th density.

October 16, 1994

Q: (L) Is the transition to 4th density going to happen before the comets or after?

A: After.

Q: (L) Is the interaction of the comets and the planet earth going to....

A: Precede the transition

August 3, 1996

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End.

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results

As the Wave keeps increases as near the realm border, some people already started to merge with other-self, but most of us are will be at the realm border crossing. when that happens, I think we will have incredible energy and knowledge from all the experience we gathered, from other-self from parallel realities, perpendicular realities, alternate realities, maybe there are more we don’t even know at this time, haha.

January 14, 1995

Q: (T) Now, when those who move into 4th density make the move, will they experience a completeness or merge with all other densities of their being, at that point, even if it is for a short time?

A: For one immeasurably small instant, this is what is meant by "illumination"!

Q: (T) But, for that small instant, because there really is no time, maybe an instant or an aeon, depending on how any individual might measure it, we might experience oneness with ourselves?

A: It may seem to last "forever."

Q: (L) Is this what is known as the "rapture?"

A: Some have attempted to explain instinctive thought patterns this way

Q: (T) Once you are in 4th density, if you choose STS, can you change it to STO?

Q: (T) So you can move back and forth as you so desire and it is all still free will?

A: If you move from STS to STO in 4th level, you don't move back

Q: (T) Can you move from STO back to STS? I know you said you can't, but that's because you choose not to?

A: Natural factors prohibit this.

Q: (L) So, I guess that once you get to STO natural factors, the nature of that position is that you just simply don't... it just doesn't happen.

A: Now, blockbuster for you: 3rd level beings who reach total STO profile automatically and instantaneously go to 4th level at moment achieved!

Q: (T) They just vanish? Have people done that before here?

December 10, 1994

Q: (L) I want to ask again for the benefit of Terry and Jan, what or who were the beings seen by DM in her hypnotic regression the other night?

A: Her essence.

Q: (L) Were these in any way physical beings on the earth we occupy in space/time from where we are at this moment?

Q: (L) This happened in a so-called alternate reality?

A: Is still.

Q: (L) So, in some alternate reality, DM is a preying mantis being eating little children?

A: And so are you. And all others.

Q: (L) This is an essence of what?

A: Her being.

Q: (L) Are these aspects of our being coming to earth as part of the realm border crossing?

Q: (L) Are all of us going to have to face these aspects of ourselves as other beings?

Q: (L) Are there other parts of us in all realms doing other things at this moment?

Q: (L) And how is this going to be affected by the realm border crossing?

A: Will merge.

Q: (L) Do we need to do extensive hypnosis to bring these aspects of ourselves up and deal with these things a little at a time?

A: Will happen involuntarily. Will be like a thermonuclear blast. Message follows: See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are

April 29, 1995

Q: (L) Alright! Where are we now? We have discovered that Terry has a perpendicular reality that has been running through his life and probably is an ongoing thing, is this correct?

Q: (T) What is a perpendicular reality? (L) It's a perpendicular reality! (T) Oh, well, thank you! That explains it all. (L) Well, you have side by side alternate realities, this one goes this way [gestures up and down]

A: Intersection is at realm border

The transition mean, we are not moving one location to another, rather changing one’s perception.

August 17, 2000

A: So many questions rolled up into one. But, one way it might go is that all of a sudden, everything that ever was is new, everything that IS is new, and everything that will be is new. Programs change, oh we suppose, what an awesome event indeed

This transcript explain the thousand years transition, it’s more likely happening in the 4th density, because we would not fully STO beings when we get there in the beginning, probably we needed to work ourselves to be qualified to become true STO beings. So that will take sone times, some might take longer than others. So the thousand years transition means maybe just metaphorical way to describe the words, if my memory is correct then, because the 4th density life span is about 400 years.

January 7, 1995

Q: (V) So, when the big transition comes, let me assume, anybody who is having sex at the time or has any kind of sexual relationships around that time is not going to transition because of that? (L) I don't think so... (V) Well, I just want to get this clear. Is that true?

A: No. Transition is the "Millennium." A thousand years his the 3rd level interpretation.

Q: (L) So, for a thousand years we will be living as physical beings in 4th density... so to speak... making this transition during this period... and, by the time it is over we will have done away with our physical appetites?

A: Close. Some will be there at the beginning, others will need more "time."

Q: (T) So, when we are on the 4th density, we are still in the physical, and we will still be consuming, will we then be consuming that energy from 3rd density, the orgasmic energy, or something like that?

A: Some.

Q: (D) Even if we are STO?

A: Not if completely STO.

Q: (D) Then how do we get energy.... we get energy from each other. Which is more powerful... the service... well we have to be service to others... (L) That is because STO multiplies and grows... STS just fragments, segregates, and gets smaller and smaller... (J) The law of diminishing returns. (D) We can access or receive other's energies as we give our own?

November 29, 2001

Q: (A) Probably what you have in mind is something like "transiting to 4th density, what really happens?" (L) Yeah.
A: "Happens" is not quite the proper term, more like "becomes."
Q: (A) Becoming is creating something completely new. "Happen" means that things change, move, regroup. But "become" means...
Q: Is there anything that we are supposed to do regarding this upcoming transition?
Q: Can we know what it is?
A: Not yet!
Q: Is there anything we ought to be doing to prepare ourselves that we are not doing?
A: A little more attention to physical energy levels would be helpful.
Q: Which of course, suggests that physical energy is important and will be needed in some way

From this transcript, when transition occurs, we STO candidates and the same time the STS candidates will mover up to the next density, according to one’s vibration frequency.

January 17, 1997

Q: (Laura) So, in other words, this cosmic event is the catalyst for the change in those human beings who are ready and prepared to experience it in a positive way...

A: Well, sort of, but... Remember... There is no "supernatural" or "paranormal," only natural and normal. Your 'Noah Syndrome' implied, originally, a discrimination between "wicked" and good. Being ready does not recognize such distinctions!

Q: (Laura) What does being ready imply?

A: Being on the verge of transformation to next density level, be it STO or STS. So, you see, the transformation maintains the balance!

Q: (Terry) And the balance is always maintained.

Keep in mind that all serious prophecies and prophetic insights, if real, should have only one purpose: to warn humanity to ponder the prophecy. Allow it to happen or refuse it: humanity to make a different choice changing the outcome, so the prophecy does not come true at all or if its a cataclysm prophesied, then it will be at least mitigated.

If a prophecy - like the Ice Age - absolutely cannot be avoided, because its so big that it allows no place, nowhere to run, then at least it should be mitigated. Only avoided or mitigated prophecies serve their purpose, because they fulfilled their destiny: Humanity learned a lesson by listening to them, pondering them and practicing conscious avoidance.

Any prophecy that comes straight true just as it was prophesied, didn't fulfill its purpose, because humanity wasn't listening. That prophecy should be the loudest warning signal in human history: Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it!!

@lilies,

While I had been interested in prophecy many years in terms of biblical prophecy I now am not so trusting in the purpose and effect as I once was.

While the Universe may be kind to us and give warnings as needed I now would not take the "written in stone" approach that some take on the meanings of prophecy in general.

The Cs also give us a kind of warning about how 4D STS can use these prophecies and also "philosophical patternings" to their advantage sometimes.

Session 7 January 1996
Q: (P) I would like to know about the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Conyers, GA, as well as this book "Mary's Message to the World" and all the other messages about the End Times that are coming out all over?

A: The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

I think you are on the right track about "mitigation" and being open about warnings and prophecies. It is our choices concerning the future that makes our free will an important factor.

I remeber the C's said psychopaths are basically OPs not functioning properly but I had no idea they were engineered that way by 4D STS (though it is entirely plausible). Can you point me to the source please? I must have missed that.

@anka,

I know that @candasiri gave a related session quote but one that is maybe also what you had in mind is the following session:

Session 3 September 2008
Q: (L) That leads me to my next question. You've said that psychopaths are defective OPs?

Q: (L) Well, how do they get to be defective? I'm trying to figure out how to ask this... Are they defective because they're born that way?

Q: (L) Are they defective because of something that happened in their childhood?

A: Sometimes...

Q: (A***) Were they engineered that way somewhere along the line?

A: Some are engineered especially lately. But in general it is genetics due to mutation.

Q: (L) Okay, so if it's due to a mutation, when did the original mutation occur?

A: More than one occasion, but first time was fifty thousand years ago.

Q: (L) Is it true that psychopaths... well, we know they appear in the population at a certain percentage. Do they increase at various times in history so that they grow more numerous and kind of take over the planet and create a lot of destruction, and in creating this destruction, do they destroy themselves or reduce their own numbers significantly, kind of like populations of rabbits and foxes or something like that?

A: Very similar, yes.

Q: (L) Is there anything to my idea that the present strain of psychopathy comes from a crossing between Neanderthal and Aryan types in Europe or in Asia somewhere?

A: One strain, yes. But not all psychopaths.

Q: (L) What particular strain would come from the crossing of the Neanderthal and the Aryan cross?

A: The kind with the drive to destroy.

Q: (A***) Aren't all psychopaths basically destructive? (L) I don't think so. I think for example the schizoidal psychopath, they're different. And then there's the paranoid psychopath, and then of course when you're dealing with pure psychopaths, you've got a scale... what do you call it, a spectrum. Can anybody else think of any other questions on that topic? That pretty much covers my questions.

(Ark) Is Putin a psychopath?

A: Now, now... That would be cheating!

Q: (L) I don't think he is. (S) I think he could still be evil, ya know, but of all the leaders I've ever heard or read about, he seems to say the most reasonable and truthful things. Which doesn't mean he isn't evil or hasn't done evil things, but in comparison to all the other ones... (L) When you're in that position, growing up in this world, how can you not be... But he's like the Diet Coke of Evil: Just one calorie. (Ark) When you want to show that you are not a psychopath, you have to say something completely different. (L) Well, Bush does it all the time, Bush is always saying those completely different things all the time too, but he doesn't have any action to back it up. I mean, he didn't do anything to break down the oligarchs in the US, and the US has plenty of them. (J) In the time that Putin has been in power, he hasn't really used his power... (L) In an evil way... (J) like Bush has, Putin hasn't invaded any other countries unilaterally, or...

(L) Any other questions before we take a little break here? Oh, can some cases of multiple personalities be just simply cases of possession?

Q: (L) Could some cases of multiple personalities be where more than one spirit essence resides in the same body?

A: Can be.

Q: (L) So if it's a case of possession acting as MPD, then it would be with a souled person, is that correct?

In Laura's question example if you expand a circle into infinity, it comes right back, proving ours is a very limited Universe, an enclosed space, it has to be if all the information is already contained within, to me that means this universe has limits. Here 2 + 2 = 4 and not 5 or 7 or "42" as in other universes.

@lilies,

Your examples are thought provoking and creative I think. I like many of your illustrations. The idea that the circle is limited may not be the only way to look at it. You might even consider making the circle a "sphere".

Session 17 June 1995:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?

A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

Q: (L) Are we, by connecting into this wheel, so to speak, activating the wave in some way?

A: We are not clear about your interesting interpretation there, but it is true that you have an interactive relationship with the wave however, as stated before, you are in an interactive relationship with the wave in a sense, in that the wave is a part of your reality, always has been and always will be. And, of course, it does involve your progress through the grand cycle. And the perpendicular reality, again is, of course, an advancement from the core outward which is yet another reflection of all reality and all that exists. Now, we wish to return to the visual representation as mentioned previously. If you notice the core circle connects with all seven sections to the outer circle. Now, picture that outer circle as being an ever expanding circle, and each one of the seven segments as being an ever expanding line. Of course, now, this will expand outward in a circular or cyclical pattern. Please picture visually an expanding outer circle and a non-expanding inner circle. Contemplate that and then please give us your feelings as to what that represents.

Q: (L) Does it represent an expansion of our knowledge and consciousness?

A: That's part of it.

Q: (L) Does it represent also expanding influence of what and who we are on that which is around us?

A: That is correct.

Q: (L) Does it also represent a more...

A: Oops! We detected a slippage of your visual representation! Contemplate, if you will, the ever-expanding outer circle and the non-expanding inner circle, and, of course, the seven partitions also moving outwardly. What type of shape does that form in your mind's eye?

Q: (L) A wheel?

A: Is that all?

Q: (T) A pie?

A: Keep going.

Q: (L) An eye.

A: Now we are starting to turn it into a sphere! Why would it turn into a sphere?

Q: (L) How can it turn into a sphere?

A: How can it not!

Q: (SV) It is going in ALL directions, not just flat...

A: Is a straight line a straight line or a...

Q: (L) Oh, you're not talking about a circle?

A: We are talking about a circle. What becomes of a circle if you expand it outward forever?

Q: (J) It disappears.

A: It disappears? How can it disappear? Where does it disappear to? We ask you that, Jan? Jan?

Q: (J) Visually, as the outer circle expands, the inner circle becomes smaller and smaller until it disappears. As you continue to expand out with the outer circle, the inner circle disappears.

A: But where does it disappear to?

Q: (J) A black hole?

A: A black hole. Well, that's a possibility. But, we really didn't want you to concentrate so heavily on the smaller circle, now did we? It's the outer circle.

Q: (T) The outer circle is used to encompass more and more.

A: And what shape does it begin to take on? I want you to look at this outer circle expanding outward!

Q: (J) Are we to assume that the seven spokes remain the same size in relation to the circle?

A: Well, answer that question for yourself.

Q: (L) Okay, we are looking at it as a plane representation. As a flat surface.

A: Well, what happens to a flat surface if you extend it outward forever?

Q: (L) Well, we don't know. That, that... (SV) It keeps on going.

A: It keeps on going?

Q: (L) Yeah, bigger and flatter!

A: It does? What happens to a line if you extend it forever and ever?

Q: (Laura and Susan) It keeps on going.

A: It does?

Q: (L) Um hmmm!

A: Where does it go to?

Q: (SV) Forever. (J) Back to itself. (L) We don't know that.

A: Oh, someone said "Back to itself."

Q: (J) Like a snake taking hold of its own tail.

A: Why don't we know that?

Q: (L) Because we don't. It is conjectured that space is curved...

A: "Because we don't know. Now, why don't we know?

Q: (L) Because we haven't been there.

A: Had Columbus been outside of Italy and Spain?

Q: (L) Okay, we are going to assume that if it keeps on expanding it will eventually come back to itself...

A: No, no, no wait! We asked a question!

Q: (L) Well, of course Columbus had an idea that there was something but he hadn't been there, no. But he went and checked it out.

A: Did he have just an idea?

Q: (L) Well, pretty much, I guess.

A: Hmmm. That's not the way we remember it. The way we remember it is that he had instinct and imagination and when he married his instinct with imagination, it became reality. And, when it became reality, he had created a reality which he was fully confident would be manifest in the physical third density reality. It wasn't that he was confident. He knew it to be so. He didn't stop himself by adding prejudice to the equation which is what you are doing when you say: "Well, we don't know what happens because we have never been there!" Think logically, please. We have told you so many times that everything is a grand cycle. If it's a grand cycle, we have told you about circles within circles. We have told you about cycles. We have told you about short wave cycles and long wave cycles. Now, after all this information that you have asked of us, which we have more than happily given to you, would you expect that a straight line would just go out forever and ever and ever as a straight line? How could it possibly do that? What happens if you take, on your third density earth, and you draw a straight line to the East or to the West or to the North or to the South...

Q: (J) It comes all the way back to itself.

A: Right...

Q: (L) Okay, so we're living in a big globe!

A: Are we?

Q: (L) Well, that is what it sounds like, a big circle?

A: Oh, my, my, my. You need more study and learning, my dear. Need more study. Even your Albert Einstein had a theory about what happened.

Q: (L) Yes, but that was just a theory.

A: Oh, well I guess then it must be dropped. We'll never know. It's just a theory. Well, we'll just forget about it.

Q: (T) I'm still expanding the circle... (SV) Me too.

A: Very good, that was the idea. It keeps going and going and going.

Edit: Also is "knowledge" really limited?

Back
Top Bottom