Session 15 October 2016

Thanks for the session ! The mothman answer was unexpected. I ask myself if this linked with the level of awareness at the castle.

Adaryn said:
Thanks for the session!

Bastian said:
About Toulouse pedophiles network, I suppose that you've heard about the children of judge Roche's account (they gave a conference in Dieudonné's "Théâtre de la Main d'Or", which is probably the real reason why Dieudonné got into big trouble after that...).

In French (for instance) :
_http://stopmensonges.com/revelations-explosives-sur-les-raisons-du-lynchage-de-dieudonne/
_http://pedocriminel.blogspot.fr/2013/05/charles-et-diane-roche-les-enfants-du.html
_http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2005/12/13/332524-affaire-alegre-les-etranges-confessions-d-un-magistrat-decede.html
_http://mk-polis2.eklablog.com/temoignage-des-enfants-du-juge-roche-p636157
(among many others)

"Interesting" how Dieudonné made a complete turnaround years later and started to 'collaborate' with Patrice Alègre himself, asking him to pen articles for his infamous (now dead) website "quenelle +". The 2 articles he wrote were particularly filthy and (under the cover of 'irony') glorified pedophilia and made fun of abused children.
_https://resistanceauthentique.net/2015/05/28/quenel-de-dieudonne-attaque-violemment-laurent-louis-et-sa-famille-et-laccuse-de-pedophilie-ses-fans-fuient-en-masse/

Thanks Adaryn, I totally missed this episode !

Thanks for the reminder about those entities attachement styffs. Also, kind of relieved about the infos about Trump and the current socio-politic situation.

Thebull said:
Thanks for the session. There's so much going on at the moment on the world stage in demonising Russia. The America election farce seems to drag on and even Russia is been blamed for influencing that.

Well, if you think about it, the Killary gang are making a rather large mistake, or so it seems to me, by focusing too much of anti-Russian propaganda and 'regime change in Syria' in their campaign.

It seems to me that the ordinary people of America are generally disinterested in foreign policy UNLESS it is personal for them. That was the case after 9/11 and Bush capitalized on it in 2004 to win "get the evil terrorists over there who attacked us on 9/11", because 9/11 was still a sore point and personal to Americans and getting the 'bad guys' who did it could be leveraged for a Presidential campaign. But 9/11 is no longer a useful tool to stir up the masses for foreign wars and to get them interested in foreign policy in general, and certainly Russia, Syria, Iran or whoever are not a high priority for most Americans because those countries have never done anything to hurt Americans (we notice however, the attempt to make people feel that way with the DNC "hacks" blamed on Russia).

The problem, then, with Killary and co focusing on bashing Russia as part of her campaign to gain votes is that people are not interested in her personal vendetta and love for war and destruction, and in fact her focus on that rather than on domestic issues that ARE important to Americans just makes her look like she does not really care enough about the little people at home. Trump, on the other hand, is not taking the bait on the Russia bashing (quite the contrary) and why would he, since any suggestion that the leaked emails material he is using to bash Killary would be discredited if he were to associate it with Russia, as Killary's camp is doing. In addition, Trump is pandering to ordinary American's problems and needs in his speeches. You could even say that, at a mass psychology level, his talk of "building a wall on the Mexican border" actually makes a lot of Americans feel safe and that he cares for them.

So overall, the Killary camp and the establish that supports her are engaging in lots of wishful thinking here and I reckon they'll be getting a big shock on election night.

Thank you very much for the session, we group-read it and discussed.

It seems what happens in the next three weeks are determining factors what will what be, but then trup doesn't yet understand that his job as president won't be that of an entretainer, but rather he will be dealing with the real players. I hope a good thibg comes out of him letting his mouth run.

Thanks for another really fascinating session everyone! And I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your puppy, Timothéos and Alana :hug2:

bjorn said:
Sorry to hear about the puppy :(

[quote author= PerfectCircle]Anybody has idea how could tattoos attract entities?

Emotional attachments = obsession, which leave gaps in your awareness. And when this emotional attachment (tattoo) is on your body. Other entities with the same kind of energetic obsession you have towards the tattoo can hook into it.

Tattoo's that are carried to present yourself more aggressive seems especially harmfull? Since energetically marking yourself like that, attracts entities of that nature?

But that's as far as my Ghostbusters skills can bring me. I am just guessing.

[quote author= PerfectCircle]I got chills reading about that mothman scratching claws on tree [/quote]

Yeah, I doubt you could pet them. Raise them as one of your own.

A: No. But there may be a terrorist dirty nuke or two!

Q: (L) And when you say, "terrorist", we assume that that should be in quotes?

A: Yes

I doubt the Empire will ever settle with a loss in Syria. But they might with a draw with dirty nuking Damascus.

That way, everyone loses. And it will give a message to Russia that them trying to save other countries will only result in the Empire nuking the place if they win.

In that way, they might contain Russia from helping other countries the Empire wants to destroy and dominate.

Thanks for the session !!
[/quote]

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Russia had intel about any "dirty" nukes and can act on the behalf of the targeted people and prevent another incident of violence and hate at a global level.

Ellipse said:
Adaryn said:
Thanks for the session!

Bastian said:
About Toulouse pedophiles network, I suppose that you've heard about the children of judge Roche's account (they gave a conference in Dieudonné's "Théâtre de la Main d'Or", which is probably the real reason why Dieudonné got into big trouble after that...).

In French (for instance) :
_http://stopmensonges.com/revelations-explosives-sur-les-raisons-du-lynchage-de-dieudonne/
_http://pedocriminel.blogspot.fr/2013/05/charles-et-diane-roche-les-enfants-du.html
_http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2005/12/13/332524-affaire-alegre-les-etranges-confessions-d-un-magistrat-decede.html
_http://mk-polis2.eklablog.com/temoignage-des-enfants-du-juge-roche-p636157
(among many others)

"Interesting" how Dieudonné made a complete turnaround years later and started to 'collaborate' with Patrice Alègre himself, asking him to pen articles for his infamous (now dead) website "quenelle +". The 2 articles he wrote were particularly filthy and (under the cover of 'irony') glorified pedophilia and made fun of abused children.
_https://resistanceauthentique.net/2015/05/28/quenel-de-dieudonne-attaque-violemment-laurent-louis-et-sa-famille-et-laccuse-de-pedophilie-ses-fans-fuient-en-masse/

Thanks Adaryn, I totally missed this episode !

Ditto! I read the article and the original (Alegre's interview). What a filthy, disgusting thing to do. If there was ever anything good in Dieudonné, that destroys it completely and more IMO. The way psycho-Alegre spoke of that innocent child is just so cruel that it's very hard to even read or repeat here. Geez...

[quote author= Charade]Wouldn't it be wonderful if Russia had intel about any "dirty" nukes and can act on the behalf of the targeted people and prevent another incident of violence and hate at a global level.[/quote]

It would and they might in Syria, or any other country that is allied with Russia. But any US vassal state is hopelessly lost. And we all know which population group will get the blame.

My line of thinking was that :

Russia has proven in Syria that it can act as the protective umbrella against Western Imperialism. How long will it take before more countries Worldwide would ask for Russian military bases inside their borders? If you want to keep your Sovereignty intact. You need to have Russian bases on your soil. So in a way, US Imperialism is the driving force behind Russia's expansionism.

How to stop this? Show the World that if the PTB can't have Syria, nobody can. And if you ask for Russian help, prepare to get nuked by our proxies.

It's just again another way to keep the World hostage and open for Western military interventions.

Or maybe they have a ''dirty'' nuke hidden somewhere inside Aleppo. Wiping out SAA and 4+1 coalition forces when they fully retake the city.

Resorting to such means is I think an act of desperation. Because like Corvinus basically said, if this occurs. Russia would stop playing softball with the US and blame them as the true perpetrators.

The World hates the US. And who would people worldwide rather believe? Russia or the US?

I suppose the US can only afford to nuke US vassal states, they will play along just fine. That's what you get when you dance with the Devil.

Thanks for the new session! Sorry to hear about your puppy, Timotheos and Alana.

I hope you find a bit of peace, Laura and you heal swiftly! :flowers:

Thanks to the C's, Laura and the Chateau Crew, for a very informative session...

And my wishes for Laura to Recover as soon as possible!!!...

About the dirty Nukes, the nearest place with Radioactive material to make it happen without

leaving traces is Israel (Dimona any one), remember they are not a party to the IAEA, so that means

their fissionable material is uncatalogued and maybe not traceable to them...

So Damascus and maybe Latakia or Tartus (if the Russian security protocols to detect radioactive materials near

their bases is RELAX) can be the Natural targets of such approach...

Just my two cents!!!... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thank You for continuing to do the work on our behalf in spite of the tiredness, pain & other inconveniences. Thank You ALL. We would not BE without THEE! In Peace.

Back
Top Bottom