Session 18 May 2024

A: Antiuniverse object.

Q: (L) Okay. So, the center of the Sun opens to an antiuniverse object. Is that antiuniverse object like an antiSun?

A: Close.

May be a black hole?
If we take what the Cs told us throughout the sessions on this point :

(March 4, 1995)
Q: (L) Could you describe for us the interior of our sun and how it works?
A: It is a window
Q: (L) The interior of the sun is a window. Okay, is the interior of the sun composed of what we would call solid matter?
A: No
Q: (L) The general idea is that the interior of the sun is composed of great masses of hydrogen and this is converting to helium and...
A: In 3rd density perception

(September 19, 1998)

A: Stars are not machines but windows
Q: What is in the interior of our sun? What is its internal state?
A: The opening to another realm
Q: In the interior of the sun, how does it appear to us in 3rd density?
A: It does not
Q: So, it is something that is completely unknowable to us?
A: Close
Q: Does it present as any kind of matter, super condensed or something?
A: Close
Q: (A) The point is that we cannot go to the interior so asking what it looks like makes little sense.
A: Yes

(March 1, 1997)
Q: (L) OK, your planetary realm is what they were referring to. (A) OK, there is something about pulsar, because it brings these pulses with a certain frequency. But, of course, it is not these pulses that are important for transmission, because the pulses take hundreds of years to get here. This we know. (L) But the pulsar is the window... (A) It's a window... (L) The window between densities. (A) Yes, but what is the pulsar that is so specific that it makes a window? Is it this frequency? Or is it something else? Which physical phenomenon is responsible for making this window? Can we specify, something more exactly than saying that it's just quantum physics?
A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes", etc?
Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!
A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.
Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?
Q: (A) Is a proton a window?
Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

(August 1, 1998)

Q: (L) There have been a couple of movies that we have seen lately, 'The Sphere' and 'Event Horizon' about spaceships that go into black holes and then re-emerge with some very strange things going on. The whole idea of a spaceship going into a black hole just sort of boggles my mind. I would like to know what would be experienced by a person or spaceship that goes into a black hole? What would it be like?
A: Disintegration followed by conversion to antimaterial energy
Q: (L) So it would not come out on the other side in another universe? (A) It will
A: Yes, but not as matter
Q: (L) After something has gone into a black hole, can it then re-emerge into the material universe intact?
A: No
Q: (L) So, once it's gone in the black hole, it's sayonara, hasta la vista?
A: Stars are also portals of this nature
Q: (L) So, what we perceive as stars in the antimatter universe would be black holes?
A: No, windows
Q: (L) But, if you lived in this other universe on the other side of black holes to us, what would the black holes look like from there?
A: Too complicated to explain
Q: (L) Well, give me a reference...
A: That is just the point! You have no reference.
Q: (A) You mentioned hyperspace. What is hyperspace?
A: 4th through 7th density, except 4th only perceives it as "living in the doorway"

(September 12, 1998)

Q: (A) Okay, they don't want to continue this problem. (L) In the middle of the night, the other night as I was going to sleep, I thought of something that you guys once said about the Denver airport, TDARM, that both sides can use airports and that the meaning was 'much, much deeper than that.' It made me think of what you had said before about planets and stars being windows or doorways. Is it possible that there are points in deep recesses or underground places of our planet where one can enter a portal and emerge through a portal on another planet or system. Are the centers of planets and stars the emergences of wormholes or something?
A: If utilized as such

(October 31, 2001)

Q: (A) What causes this appearance of new physics in the center of the planet? We do not see this need for new physics around us. But somehow there are specific conditions, apparently, in the center of the planet that cause necessity of entering this new physics.
A: Windows
Q: (L) Let me ask this, if it was possible to measure a temperature of something that was being subjected to a very intense electro-magnetic field what would it show? (A) Well, the question is different, you see, because we asked first about why there is this ammonia crystal inside, okay? The answer was it was a natural process. But now we see there is this window inside. What is the reason that there is this window inside? Now you suggest, honey, that the window inside is because there are - or because who knows what causes what - but there are very strong electro-magnetic fields. Is the window inside related to the fact that we have to go beyond standard physics? Is it related to the fact that there are very strong electromagnetic field inside?
A: Reciprocal function

(September 3, 2008)

Q: (Ark) Alright, next. Long ago, you talk about that I should find a paper about windows, and we ask what windows, and you answer mathematical windows. I was inquiring whether it has to do with chaos and fractals and Mandelbrot and, well, and so that's still my guess. And I must say that probably for seven years, I couldn't figure out and find a paper on these windows. Or maybe I have and I don't know. So, my question is, can I have another hint on this?
A: Remember the "center of the sphere" is a window.
Q: (Ark) Center of the sphere... Now again, you mentioned long ago Mandelbrot, in fact you spelled it strange like "Mandlebrot" while normally people say "Mandel"... So, I was looking for years for this Mandelbrot and I thought it was fractals, and this was a good beginning. But I still don't know what Mandelbrot has to do with the center of the sphere because it must be somehow connected to windows too. Hint?
A: Emergence from the center. The surface is where "things happen" and where the fractals coalesce.

(February 27, 2016)
Q: (Pierre) Uh, okay. This cosmic energy coming from the sun and its interaction with its companion powers El Niño. But I guess El Niño is not the only effect of these surges...
A: Remember that the center of a sphere is a window!
Q: (Pierre) Yeah, I remember that.
A: Portal too!
Q: (L) So the energy that powers El Niño could come from within the Earth in a sense as coming through a portal to another dimension?
Q: (L) Or density or something. (Joe) It's one of the effects of the Wave, right?
Q: (L) Is the Wave going to come upon us from within our own planet?
A: Partly already showing signs and symptoms!

Now, it's up to us to read these passages carefully to let the answer emerge on its own :-)

A: Many more trials coming in place after place. It takes a lot to awaken a dumbed down population. Many will not survive. Take care of each other. Goodbye.

Q: (L) So, it ain't over yet. The fat lady didn't sing!
As always the Cs words often have multiple meanings. One inference is that people will see various challenges all over the world that may threaten their physical survival.

Another interpretation is perhaps there will be more legal trials. Prosecuting either corrupt politicians of the PTB and/or those against the PTB. Who won’t survive then is interesting to consider that it may the corrupt individuals that don’t survive.

This is why pork is better for advanced humans than beef or many other meats. The information of the pig is more in line with the direction of the human. The meat of the pig is composed of proteins with similar receivership capacity.
regarding information transmitted by pork meat: 1717228795619.png
When Lord Vishnu took the incarnation Varaha, an animal called boar did not exist, after Vishnu took this form, Brahma got inspired and created an animal called boar…, and btw Varaha killed the demon Hiranyaksha and saved the Earth from the bottom of the Causal Ocean, which is the origin of material creations.

Antimatter in the universe and antimatter in the anti-universe are kind of two different situations. No space no time can refer both to the degenerate metric (high frequency, high energy, zero speed of light I think) or massless (which for matter/antimatter would mean no Higgs mechanism kicking in for whatever reason). A conformal structure (sort of a curvature of sorts maybe) could allow Einstein's relativity where it fits and allow the anti-universe and degenerate metric where they fit. Conformal infinity where I think Ark has the degenerate metric would interface between the universe and anti-universe. My best guess off of the top of my head would be the anti-universe has no Higgs mechanism for forming massive matter/anti-matter. Ether would be the conformal structure/geometry basically. I think Ark has the universe and anti-universe going in opposite directions of time after the big bang and in general you can model antimatter as time reversed matter. I think the two universes would then sort of connect at both zero and infinity forming a torus-like structure.

Frequency as the 4th dimension would be a degenerate metric aka +++0 instead of +++-. The zero means something else has to be time-like and it could be something like the Feynman propagator phase aka a frequency. It's kind of always there but stuck to time in the Einstein sense a lot for the usual +++- metric.
I'm sorry for getting into the conversation. There is a thought - antimatter in the universe is matter in the antiverse, and antimatter in the antiverse is matter in the universe. Chirality.

I'm sorry for getting into the conversation. There is a thought - antimatter in the universe is matter in the antiverse, and antimatter in the antiverse is matter in the universe. Chirality.​
Don't be sorry Yuri ! :-)

I like your idea, thanks. Your idea is really symmetric and, now, I go further :

(January 17, 1998)
Q: (A) Now, I want to come back to physics. We have this paper from the French guy Chardin, who speaks about antigravity and relates it to a double structure of the universe; that antimatter is just located, not in our universe but in another universe...
{Sound of helicopter on tape for the next few seconds}
A: The two are exchangeable, much like an ion exchanger
Q: (A) The two are exchangeable but it's about us. We are apparently are made of matter rather than antimatter, or there is another us that is made of antimatter? I don't think that we are exchangeable. We are apparently living in a universe of matter rather than antimatter.
A: Exchangeable

So, if I well understant Cs, matter and antimatter are exchangeables. It fits your idea so. :-)

Now, as a scientist, I can't help but wonder :

- Why does Nature need to use antimatter?
- Why is chirality necessary? I remember some scientists talking about a link between chirality and our perception of life on Earth.
- Is matter-antimatter polarity associated with the double loop the Cs talk about, which goes from 4th density to 7th density?
- Is matter-antimatter polarity our 3D representation of the universal polarity of gravity-consciousness?

(January 4, 1997)
A: Awareness is the bond that unites the reality.
Q: (L) You have said that the heat I feel is a “growing of fibers” or a “bleedthrough” of the new reality, is that an effect that is happening in a gradual way? (T) It has to do with the approach of the wave... (L) I don't quite know how to ask this...
A: Because you do not quite know how to understand the answers.
Q: (L) You have said that gravity is the binder of all reality.
Q: And now you talk about perception bonding.
A: Yes. Now, try to picture how gravity is the binder of all reality!!!!
Q: (L) If gravity is the binder, is gravity consciousness?
A: Not exactly. Did you know that there is no “right” or “left” in 4th density through 7th density? If you can picture this exactly, then you may be able to understand the responses to all the questions you are asking. If not, best “give it a rest.” Because it will only be productive learning when you ponder and reflect/review “later.”

The Cs told us that there was as much matter as antimatter at all levels of reality. This makes me wonder : is there perfect symmetry between matter and antimatter?

I'd tend to say no, because everything is in its place in the Universe, so why create something twice instead of once?
Is antimatter to be seen as the negative of matter (like the negative of a photo where matter plays the role of the photo)?
As I write these lines, my feeling is that antimatter is hidden in the curvature of our physical reality : matter as we perceive it on Earth (and in the Universe by projecting our terrestrial 3D gaze onto it) is as it is because we observe an interaction, a matter - antimatter balance without being aware of this balance and when we become aware of this matter - antimatter balance, when it's obvious to us, then what we perceived as matter in 3D is revealed as light. And then we're in 4D. In other words, what we didn't perceive, what we weren't aware of in 3D (because it's hidden inside matter and we're not aware of the inside in 3D - 3D being purely external - so we don't perceive it), becomes perception (awareness) in 4D. I could also say, whatever we say in 3D, we don't perceive Light as such. It's the Light that allows us to perceive objects, matter, as if matter were a hole in the Light. What's interesting is that Dirac in 1930-1931 predicted the existence of an antiparticle for every particle where the antiparticle is a hole this time.

Thank you Yuri for allowing me to put words to this feeling :-)

Don't be sorry Yuri ! :-)

I like your idea, thanks. Your idea is really symmetric and, now, I go further :

(January 17, 1998)
Q: (A) Now, I want to come back to physics. We have this paper from the French guy Chardin, who speaks about antigravity and relates it to a double structure of the universe; that antimatter is just located, not in our universe but in another universe...
{Sound of helicopter on tape for the next few seconds}
A: The two are exchangeable, much like an ion exchanger
Q: (A) The two are exchangeable but it's about us. We are apparently are made of matter rather than antimatter, or there is another us that is made of antimatter? I don't think that we are exchangeable. We are apparently living in a universe of matter rather than antimatter.
A: Exchangeable

So, if I well understant Cs, matter and antimatter are exchangeables. It fits your idea so. :-)

Now, as a scientist, I can't help but wonder :

- Why does Nature need to use antimatter?
- Why is chirality necessary? I remember some scientists talking about a link between chirality and our perception of life on Earth.
- Is matter-antimatter polarity associated with the double loop the Cs talk about, which goes from 4th density to 7th density?
- Is matter-antimatter polarity our 3D representation of the universal polarity of gravity-consciousness?

(January 4, 1997)
A: Awareness is the bond that unites the reality.
Q: (L) You have said that the heat I feel is a “growing of fibers” or a “bleedthrough” of the new reality, is that an effect that is happening in a gradual way? (T) It has to do with the approach of the wave... (L) I don't quite know how to ask this...
A: Because you do not quite know how to understand the answers.
Q: (L) You have said that gravity is the binder of all reality.
Q: And now you talk about perception bonding.
A: Yes. Now, try to picture how gravity is the binder of all reality!!!!
Q: (L) If gravity is the binder, is gravity consciousness?
A: Not exactly. Did you know that there is no “right” or “left” in 4th density through 7th density? If you can picture this exactly, then you may be able to understand the responses to all the questions you are asking. If not, best “give it a rest.” Because it will only be productive learning when you ponder and reflect/review “later.”

The Cs told us that there was as much matter as antimatter at all levels of reality. This makes me wonder : is there perfect symmetry between matter and antimatter?

I'd tend to say no, because everything is in its place in the Universe, so why create something twice instead of once?
Is antimatter to be seen as the negative of matter (like the negative of a photo where matter plays the role of the photo)?
As I write these lines, my feeling is that antimatter is hidden in the curvature of our physical reality : matter as we perceive it on Earth (and in the Universe by projecting our terrestrial 3D gaze onto it) is as it is because we observe an interaction, a matter - antimatter balance without being aware of this balance and when we become aware of this matter - antimatter balance, when it's obvious to us, then what we perceived as matter in 3D is revealed as light. And then we're in 4D. In other words, what we didn't perceive, what we weren't aware of in 3D (because it's hidden inside matter and we're not aware of the inside in 3D - 3D being purely external - so we don't perceive it), becomes perception (awareness) in 4D. I could also say, whatever we say in 3D, we don't perceive Light as such. It's the Light that allows us to perceive objects, matter, as if matter were a hole in the Light. What's interesting is that Dirac in 1930-1931 predicted the existence of an antiparticle for every particle where the antiparticle is a hole this time.

Thank you Yuri for allowing me to put words to this feeling :-)
It seems to me that everything is simple here, antimatter is spirit and other subtle energies. Matter is present in them, but in the same proportions as these energies that are in matter. Balance.

Q: (Joe) What is the most common effect, let's say, on human beings from such things?

A: Quickening.

Q: (Joe) Okay. So, is that in any way similar to the purported effects of the Wave about hyperkinetic sensate and amplifying what is in a person?

A: Minor similarity.

Q: (Joe) So, what does quickening mean, then, in terms of the solar flare effects, or solar storm effects?

A: Whatever is present is "jumpstarted".

I was reading today about the connection between comets and wine:

Comet Vintages and Drinking Wine by Starlight

What makes a good vintage? The weather? Well, apparently comets do. I spotted Dwayne Perreault’s blog on Comet Vintages over at Bordoverview and was fascinated. There is a legend amongst wine makers that comets create great vintages – and strangely enough it seems to be correct.

Comet Vintages are years during which a comet is visible to the naked eye (preferably, I presume, that of the vintner’s) prior to harvest. Throughout the history of wine, winemakers have attributed successful vintages and ideal weather conditions to the unexplained effects caused by the comets.

Some of the most heralded vintages in the last couple of centuries have coincided with a notable appearance of a comet.

The 1811 Comet Vintage, coinciding with the appearance of the Great Comet of 1811 has perhaps the most notoriety. The 1811 Château d’Yquem has exhibited what wine experts like Robert Parker have described as exceptional longevity with Parker scoring the wine a perfect 100 points when tasted in 1996.

The 1811 Comet Vintage has had the most lasting notoriety. The comet that year was the Flaugergues Comet, named after the French astronomer Honoré Falugergues who first spotted the comet in March. The comet was visible for most of the growing season which saw optimal conditions for many of the world’s major growing regions, but particularly in France.

After a string of bad vintages at the start of the 19th century, the 1811 vintage was a reversal of fortune in regions like Bordeaux, Cognac, Champagne and Sauternes. In Germany, the 1811 vintage was so successful that producers along the Rhine labelled their wines as “comet hock”.

You may have heard of comet vintages via the film The Year of the Comet (1992), starring Timothy Daly, Penelope Ann Miller and Louis Jourdan. Peter Yates directed William Goldman’s original screenplay.

It’s a romantic comedy/adventure film about a British wine merchant’s daughter obsessed with making it in her father’s business. She is delighted when he sends her out on a routine business mission to a remote castle in Scotland.

What appears to be an average job cataloguing the stock of an ancient wine cellar becomes an opportunity of a lifetime when Maggie discovers a 150-year-old bottle of wine from a legendary year, believed to have once belonged to Napoleon: a bottle of Château Lafite, vintage 1811 . . .

So what years are considered to be Comet Vintages apart from 1811? The years 1826, 1839, 1845, 1852, 1858, 1861, 1985 and 1989 are noted as such. The detective in me was intrigued as we had a bright comet in February this year which was visible to the naked eye – Comet Lulin.

This was an unusual comet in that it was green – the colour coming from a combination of gases that make up its local atmosphere, primarily cyanogen and diatomic carbon, which both appear as a green glow when illuminated by sunlight in the vacuum of space.

What’s more, the comet’s orbit was in nearly the same plane as Earth’s, but the comet was travelling in the opposite direction which caused Lulin to appear to move unusually fast and display a rare phenomenon giving it the nickname of the Comet With Two Tails.

Now if that isn’t a portent for a Comet Vintage I don’t know what is. Interstingly the only other green two tailed comet seen recently was one in 2005 . . . a vintage hailed as exceptional . . .

Which leads me to wonder about the future. Is 2010 going to be a Comet Vintage? Comet Hartley is set to make a close approach to the Earth and could reach naked eye brightness. If it behaves similarly to previous returns it should be visible in the late summer/autumn – hopefully before harvest!

I am well aware that a lot of this may sound like mumbo jumbo but I agree with Dwayne Perreault in that this concept seems to be bio-dynamical in nature.

As he says “in a biodynamical world where the phases of the moon and alignment of the stars and planets play a role in viticulture, the idea of a celestial body like a comet having an influence on the grape harvest seems not so strange at all.

And if some of you think bio-dynamics is odd then read my blog Drinking Wine by Moonlight and you’ll discover that Tesco and its rival Marks & Spencer, which sell about 1/3rd of all wine drunk in Britain, now invite critics to taste their ranges only at times when the bio-dynamic calendar suggests they will show at their best.

Marks & Spencer has gone a step further and is advising customers to avoid disappointment from the best bottles by making sure not to open them on “root” days. If you want to know what root days are check out my good friend Wilf’s blog Wilf’s Wine Press!

As for me, well I will be drinking my wine by starlight . . . comet hunting.

If comets can improve wine from a distance, what would they do if they would come much closer?

Which reminds me of Randall Carlson's theory that the places where the comets fall are important for some reason. He thinks it's because of the minerals. But perhaps it's not about the minerals, but the plants that grow there? And if the places of the impact temporarily become bidensity, maybe the food from that region would also have some 4D energy in it? And what would happen to those that would eat it? Would it enhance their receivership capacity?

Since there is equal amount of matter and antimatter in the universe, why do we perceive something rather than nothing?
A blind person is a little closer to not perceiving anything than you are.

There is incredible technological design in the functioning of the human body, but it is limited to the parameters set by the designer and the consensus of what is acceptable and real for people to think about through their programming.

Do you remember Plato's cave?

We only see shadows and getting closer to true reality is not possible with our body's mediocre reading ability (which worsens with age).

Perhaps if we could truly see (the full range), we would see a perfectly homogeneous entanglement between matter and antimatter.

The magnetic monopole would no longer be such, and the missing magnetic pole is..., let's say hidden, only because we cannot see it.

Just some ideas.

A blind person is a little closer to not perceiving anything than you are.

There is incredible technological design in the functioning of the human body, but it is limited to the parameters set by the designer and the consensus of what is acceptable and real for people to think about through their programming.

Do you remember Plato's cave?

We only see shadows and getting closer to true reality is not possible with our body's mediocre reading ability (which worsens with age).

Perhaps if we could truly see (the full range), we would see a perfectly homogeneous entanglement between matter and antimatter.

The magnetic monopole would no longer be such, and the missing magnetic pole is..., let's say hidden, only because we cannot see it.

Just some ideas.​
I agree with what you're saying, even though blind people have this ability to perceive things that non-blind people don't perceive. It is often said that the loss of one sense accentuates the sensitivity of the others, or even awakens a dormant sense.

I don't know if you know Jacques Lusseyran. He has written books about his life experience and how his accidental blindness gave him access to a light that non-blind people don't necessarily perceive.​

As for Plato's cave, we're right in the middle of it : we focus on material objects without realizing that they are only the shadow of 4D luminous processes of which we know nothing until we identify the 4th “dimension” of space that finally allows us to speak of reality as a living wholeness. In 4D, we realize that everything is a living luminous process. In 3D, we don't have this capacity, because we only perceive bodies from the outside, without knowing anything about the internal processes that enable them to be what they are. It's by taking into account their internal aspect, as well as their external one, that we'll be able to access their living essence. To do this, we need a new reference point that allows us to consider both the external and the internal at the same time. It's a new spatial reference because our current reference, focused within a 3D human being, only allows us to observe bodies from a given angle and in an external way. The new spatial reference allows us to access the inner aspect of things while at the same time accessing their outer aspect : we step out of Plato's cave and into reality.

What's more, by accessing the inner aspect of things, we, ipso facto, gain access to our own inner space, enabling us to become aware that we are intertwined with the bodies we observe as objects separated from us in 3D. In other words, it's as if the 4th “dimension” of space gave us access to a ONE collective reality, of which every being is an integral part. We're at the gates of the hologram. While we all perceive ourselves individually, in 3D, we have yet to identify the new reference which, as the common denominator for all individualities, enables us to access a more elaborate, living, luminous global reality : that of 4D.

My feeling is that this is happening through the awakening of something that is asleep, and therefore considered non-existent in 3D : our individual human consciousness. Through the awakening of our individual consciousness, we think we're acquiring an awareness we didn't have before - when in fact it's simply considered to be asleep because it's linear or even constant - and through this change in state of consciousness, this expansion of awareness, we move from a 3D to a 4D viewpoint. We could say that in 3D, the 4th “dimension” of space is present in a latent state and we are not aware of it. Through a resonance effect, the Wave awakens in us an expansion of consciousness that enables us to become aware of our state of being asleep, dreaming, by awakening to ourselves. The sleeper must wake up. It's like being in the film Dune...

Here's what I could say in response to your message :-)

**​

Je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis même si les personnes aveugles ont cette faculté de percevoir des choses que les personnes non aveugles ne perçoivent pas. On dit souvent que la perte d'un sens accentue la sensibilité des autres sens voire éveille un sens endormi.

Je ne sais pas si tu connais Jacques Lusseyran. Il a écrit des ouvrages sur son expérience de vie et comment sa cécité accidentelle lui a permis d'accéder à une lumière que les personnes non aveugles ne perçoivent pas forcément.​

Pour ce qui est de la caverne de Platon, nous y sommes en plein : nous nous focalisons sur les objets matériels sans réaliser qu'ils ne sont que l'ombre de processus lumineux 4D dont nous ne savons rien tant que nous n'avons pas identifié la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace qui permet enfin de parler de réalité en tant que globalité vivante. En 4D, nous réalisons alors que tout est processus lumineux vivant. En 3D, nous n'avons pas cette capacité car nous ne percevons les corps que de façon extérieure sans rien connaître des processus internes qui leur permettent d'être ce qu'ils sont. C'est en prenant en compte leur aspect interne, en même temps que leur aspect externe, que nous serons à même d'accéder à leur essence vivante. Pour cela, il nous faut faire appel à une nouvelle référence nous permettant de prendre en compte l'externe et l'interne, en même temps. C'est une nouvelle référence spatiale car notre référence actuelle focalisée au sein d'un être humain 3D ne nous permet d'observer les corps que sous un angle donné et de façon externe. La nouvelle référence spatiale nous permet d'accéder à l'aspect intérieur des choses tout en accédant à leur aspect externe : nous sortons de la Caverne de Platon et nous accédons à la réalité.

Qui plus est, en accédant à l'aspect intérieur des choses, nous accédons, ipso facto, à notre espace intérieur propre, nous permettant ainsi de prendre conscience que nous sommes intriqués aux corps que nous observons en tant qu'objets séparés de nous en 3D. En d'autres termes, c'est comme si la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace nous permettait d'accéder à une réalité collective UNE dont tout être est une part à part entière. Nous sommes aux portes de l'hologramme. Alors que nous nous percevons tous individuellement, en 3D, il nous reste à identifier la nouvelle référence qui, en tant que dénominateur commun à toutes les individualités, permet d'accéder à une réalité globale vivante et lumineuse plus élaborée : celle de la 4D.

Mon sentiment est que cela se produit par l'éveil de quelque chose qui est endormi, et donc considérée inexistante en 3D, notre conscience individuelle d'être humain. Par l'éveil de notre conscience individuelle, nous pensons acquérir une conscience que nous n'avions pas - alors qu'elle est simplement considérée comme endormie car linéaire voire constante - et par cette modification d'état de conscience, par cette expansion de conscience, nous passons d'un regard 3D à un regard 4D. Nous pourrions dire qu'en 3D, la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace est présente à l'état latent et nous n'en sommes pas conscients. Par un effet de résonance, l'Onde éveille, en nous, une expansion de conscience qui nous permet de prendre conscience de notre état d'être endormi, rêveur en nous éveillant à nous-mêmes. Le dormeur doit se réveiller. On se croirait dans le film Dune...

Voilà ce que je pouvais dire en guise de réponse à ton message:-)

Thank you for the session, much appreciated :)

I think a useful question for the C's would be: why was it necessary for people to take the vax shot twice? Did they ever answer this, or is it just kind of assumed that this was to suppress immune response? It has occurred to me there might possibly be another reason for specifically 2 shots.

I agree with what you're saying, even though blind people have this ability to perceive things that non-blind people don't perceive. It is often said that the loss of one sense accentuates the sensitivity of the others, or even awakens a dormant sense.

I don't know if you know Jacques Lusseyran. He has written books about his life experience and how his accidental blindness gave him access to a light that non-blind people don't necessarily perceive.​

As for Plato's cave, we're right in the middle of it : we focus on material objects without realizing that they are only the shadow of 4D luminous processes of which we know nothing until we identify the 4th “dimension” of space that finally allows us to speak of reality as a living wholeness. In 4D, we realize that everything is a living luminous process. In 3D, we don't have this capacity, because we only perceive bodies from the outside, without knowing anything about the internal processes that enable them to be what they are. It's by taking into account their internal aspect, as well as their external one, that we'll be able to access their living essence. To do this, we need a new reference point that allows us to consider both the external and the internal at the same time. It's a new spatial reference because our current reference, focused within a 3D human being, only allows us to observe bodies from a given angle and in an external way. The new spatial reference allows us to access the inner aspect of things while at the same time accessing their outer aspect : we step out of Plato's cave and into reality.

What's more, by accessing the inner aspect of things, we, ipso facto, gain access to our own inner space, enabling us to become aware that we are intertwined with the bodies we observe as objects separated from us in 3D. In other words, it's as if the 4th “dimension” of space gave us access to a ONE collective reality, of which every being is an integral part. We're at the gates of the hologram. While we all perceive ourselves individually, in 3D, we have yet to identify the new reference which, as the common denominator for all individualities, enables us to access a more elaborate, living, luminous global reality : that of 4D.

My feeling is that this is happening through the awakening of something that is asleep, and therefore considered non-existent in 3D : our individual human consciousness. Through the awakening of our individual consciousness, we think we're acquiring an awareness we didn't have before - when in fact it's simply considered to be asleep because it's linear or even constant - and through this change in state of consciousness, this expansion of awareness, we move from a 3D to a 4D viewpoint. We could say that in 3D, the 4th “dimension” of space is present in a latent state and we are not aware of it. Through a resonance effect, the Wave awakens in us an expansion of consciousness that enables us to become aware of our state of being asleep, dreaming, by awakening to ourselves. The sleeper must wake up. It's like being in the film Dune...

Here's what I could say in response to your message :-)

**​

Je suis d'accord avec ce que tu dis même si les personnes aveugles ont cette faculté de percevoir des choses que les personnes non aveugles ne perçoivent pas. On dit souvent que la perte d'un sens accentue la sensibilité des autres sens voire éveille un sens endormi.

Je ne sais pas si tu connais Jacques Lusseyran. Il a écrit des ouvrages sur son expérience de vie et comment sa cécité accidentelle lui a permis d'accéder à une lumière que les personnes non aveugles ne perçoivent pas forcément.​

Pour ce qui est de la caverne de Platon, nous y sommes en plein : nous nous focalisons sur les objets matériels sans réaliser qu'ils ne sont que l'ombre de processus lumineux 4D dont nous ne savons rien tant que nous n'avons pas identifié la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace qui permet enfin de parler de réalité en tant que globalité vivante. En 4D, nous réalisons alors que tout est processus lumineux vivant. En 3D, nous n'avons pas cette capacité car nous ne percevons les corps que de façon extérieure sans rien connaître des processus internes qui leur permettent d'être ce qu'ils sont. C'est en prenant en compte leur aspect interne, en même temps que leur aspect externe, que nous serons à même d'accéder à leur essence vivante. Pour cela, il nous faut faire appel à une nouvelle référence nous permettant de prendre en compte l'externe et l'interne, en même temps. C'est une nouvelle référence spatiale car notre référence actuelle focalisée au sein d'un être humain 3D ne nous permet d'observer les corps que sous un angle donné et de façon externe. La nouvelle référence spatiale nous permet d'accéder à l'aspect intérieur des choses tout en accédant à leur aspect externe : nous sortons de la Caverne de Platon et nous accédons à la réalité.

Qui plus est, en accédant à l'aspect intérieur des choses, nous accédons, ipso facto, à notre espace intérieur propre, nous permettant ainsi de prendre conscience que nous sommes intriqués aux corps que nous observons en tant qu'objets séparés de nous en 3D. En d'autres termes, c'est comme si la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace nous permettait d'accéder à une réalité collective UNE dont tout être est une part à part entière. Nous sommes aux portes de l'hologramme. Alors que nous nous percevons tous individuellement, en 3D, il nous reste à identifier la nouvelle référence qui, en tant que dénominateur commun à toutes les individualités, permet d'accéder à une réalité globale vivante et lumineuse plus élaborée : celle de la 4D.

Mon sentiment est que cela se produit par l'éveil de quelque chose qui est endormi, et donc considérée inexistante en 3D, notre conscience individuelle d'être humain. Par l'éveil de notre conscience individuelle, nous pensons acquérir une conscience que nous n'avions pas - alors qu'elle est simplement considérée comme endormie car linéaire voire constante - et par cette modification d'état de conscience, par cette expansion de conscience, nous passons d'un regard 3D à un regard 4D. Nous pourrions dire qu'en 3D, la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace est présente à l'état latent et nous n'en sommes pas conscients. Par un effet de résonance, l'Onde éveille, en nous, une expansion de conscience qui nous permet de prendre conscience de notre état d'être endormi, rêveur en nous éveillant à nous-mêmes. Le dormeur doit se réveiller. On se croirait dans le film Dune...

Voilà ce que je pouvais dire en guise de réponse à ton message:-)
Just a tip for your search.

If one day you suddenly find the key to a unified theory of physics, leave it in your mind for a while.

Be very careful and act as if you were still searching.

The world you live in will not let you use it and will destroy you.

Surely there is someone who already has it, but is waiting for the moment to be able to use it.

Someone smart would continue pretending that they are still looking for the solution.

Q: (L) Okay. Why was this done? Why were these accusations made?
A: Because his confusion was clearing and he was growing stronger.

Q: (L) So, he might have become a force against them?

Q: (L) Was he manipulated into these situations with children?

Q: (L) He was practically a child himself...
While reading Paul's letter (1 Corinthians 13:1-13), this passage made me think of the clearing of Michael Jackson's confusion.
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; now that I have become a man, I am done with childish ways and have put them aside.
A: Be aware that your own group is under scrutiny and subject to attack if all are not fully aware and communicating. It would be helpful for all of you to read Paul's letter about love a few times per week and ponder each aspect in relation to yourself and others. Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.

Back
Top Bottom