Session 18 May 2024

What I posted is from their website. No GMO.
Currently yes. However, their blog talks about a time within the last 10 years when they fed their pigs GMO due to organic shortage. They can do that because their meat is not certified organic. They claim beyond organic, which is deceptive and misleading to customers who would rightfully think no GMO would ever be fed to beyond organic pigs.

Currently they feed grain to their pigs.

A: Okay, but include C.O.C. How does one restrain density 2 companion?

Yeah, this is a most curious comment. Almost out of the blue, and not really clear why they said this.

Circe, in Greek legend, a sorceress, the daughter of Helios, the sun god, and of the ocean nymph Perse. She was able by means of drugs and incantations to change humans into wolves, lions, and swine. The Greek hero Odysseus visited her island, Aeaea, with his companions, whom she changed into swine. But Odysseus, protected by the herb moly (a gift from Hermes), compelled her to restore them to their original shape. He stayed with her for one year before resuming his journey. The story is told by Homer in the Odyssey, Books X and XII. Greco-Roman tradition placed her island near Italy or located her on Mount Circeo.

Super interesting, I researched a bit on this, there is a alot about monotheism, along with these genetic modifications, that is yet to be uncovered.

(warning subjective) , My impression of Mr. J.P.s "near evironment ", is that his wife is a an OP , his daughter I'm unclear though, questionable life choices if not however (but who hasn't been there ) . This leads me to a question that I've long since wondered , eh , since there must be somewhat of a mechanism to keep the balance of OP's / potentially souled , does male human + female OP = potentially souled , versus, say , male OP + female human = OP ( or at least a tendency to result as such ?)

Subjectivity is part of the human experience. With our network, we may balance each other's perspectives.

It is an interesting thought to consider the pairing of certain people and the roles they may play in their development as a pair.

Currently yes. However, their blog talks about a time within the last 10 years when they fed their pigs GMO due to organic shortage. They can do that because their meat is not certified organic. They claim beyond organic, which is deceptive and misleading to customers who would rightfully think no GMO would ever be fed to beyond organic pigs.

Thank you for your input.

My friend just sent me an excerpt from an article but did not include a link to the source of information:

How long have you been consuming gene-therapied pork?
The very first RNA-based livestock vaccine, a swine influenza (H3N2) RNA shot licensed in 2012, was developed by Harrisvaccines. The company followed up with an avian influenza mRNA shot in 2015. Harrisvaccines was acquired by Merck Animal Health later that year.

CureVac developed an mRNA-based rabies shot for pigs in 2016

The swine vaccine platform Sequivity, introduced in 2018, was developed by Merck in partnership with Moderna. Sequivity can produce endlessly customized "vaccines," none of which undergo safety testing.

Americans have been eating pork treated with gene therapy for nearly five years already, and even more of our meat supply is about to get the same treatment: mRNA-lipid nanoparticle shots for avian influenza are in the works, as are mRNA shots for cows. Lobbyists for the Cattlemen's Association recently confirmed they intend to use mRNA "vaccines" in cattle, which might affect both dairy and beef.

I'm unable to find the source with a selection of the text from the excerpt.

I think it is a reasonable deduction to conclude that the food sources in most countries are modified in many ways considering they are now genetically modifying humans with the mRNA vaccines as well.

I would appreciate if one is able to assist in identifying the source of this excerpt.

I will update this message once my friend contacts me again. We are in different time zones.

And I thought pork was bad, so I've been avoiding it, and eating more beef...Ohh life..

As our friends in 6D say, "Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers."

The relationships we have on the forum are of great value. Any contribution should be welcome and embraced if it is of sound mind and accurate data.

Finding a pure source of knowledge is the greatest difficulty in our present reality.

Thank you for your input.

My friend just sent me an excerpt from an article but did not include a link to the source of information:

I'm unable to find the source with a selection of the text from the excerpt.

I think it is a reasonable deduction to conclude that the food sources in most countries are modified in many ways considering they are now genetically modifying humans with the mRNA vaccines as well.

I would appreciate if one is able to assist in identifying the source of this excerpt.

I will update this message once my friend contacts me again. We are in different time zones.

Here is the link to the article from SOTT.

How long have you been consuming gene-therapied pork?

I think people need to understand in 90%of cases animals are very unlikely to be 100%grass fed.
Plentiful Grass is unavailable especially here in the UK all year round.
I think it's naive to think at certain times any animal wouldn't be fed seeds to supplement where the natural resources are limited.

So, a crystal ball for divination may have a window into another dimension. That's why crystal balls are used for fortune-telling, not by accident. Old, decorated wine glasses with a round crystal in the stem could, in some sense, be a window to another dimension. The domes of temples and the tops of Orthodox churches are windows to another dimension when people pray there. A ball used to play football, basketball or tennis is a window to another dimension, hence the popularity and magnetism of such sports. A geographical globe or glowing planet in the room is a window to another dimension. Our eyes and heads are a window to another dimension. Some sexual body parts are spherical too. Clocks and light bulbs are windows to another dimension. Microphones and speakers could be a window to another dimension. Am I exaggerating a bit? Finally, explosives, New Year fireworks, and war explosions are, for a moment, windows to another dimension. And for a longer time in the event of a nuclear explosion. (Besides, the topic of karma and destruction appeared in some channeling, whether fake or not; the first one I came across was presented as a "conversation with an alien": it must have been created on the basis of some books, maybe RA material). Everything in space forms a sphere spontaneously, if only possible. So everything tends to be a window to another dimension. Black holes seem spherical. We should probably remember that atomic particles are also spherical from some point of view. I'm using the term 'dimension' generally as a placeholder term for possible concepts. (Anti-universe, density, dimension, time-space, whatever is possible)
I just remembered Cs mentioning viruses being possibly multidimensional (I'm not sure if it was density or dimension, but rather a density?). And coronaviruses are spheric, right? HIV is. Flu is. I'm not sure if that's the case, and e.g. ebola wouldn't be multi-d. Only saying

Back
Top Bottom