Session 18 May 2024

Just a tip for your search.

If one day you suddenly find the key to a unified theory of physics, leave it in your mind for a while.

Be very careful and act as if you were still searching.

The world you live in will not let you use it and will destroy you.

Surely there is someone who already has it, but is waiting for the moment to be able to use it.

Someone smart would continue pretending that they are still looking for the solution.
I love your message @Wandering Star ! ❤️

I've already had the opportunity to express my opinion on the subject of UFT.

To be very transparent with you, it is the axis, the driving force, the dynamic of my research: during my university years, I was always “disturbed” by certain results announced in physics and, more recently, in mathematics. I progress at my humble level, through my feelings and intuitions. I'd come up with a few ideas until one late night at the end of the year, while researching Einstein, I came across the sessions of our friends the Cs. It was like an interdimensional propellant : in the space of an instant, I changed dimension! My first instinct was to type in the search word “Einstein” to see what was being said. I was blown away: the Lorentz transformation doesn't fit reality, we need to go back to the Kaluza-Klein approach, “time” isn't the reality of the 4th “dimension” of space and, above all, what has driven my motivation from the start, the speed of light is variable...

All this information confirmed my humble intuitions! Of course, things continued to “grind inside me”, as I like to say, and ideas came together, merged and I kept moving forward. However, I've come to realize that this happens through changes in state of consciousness, bodily transformation and so on. I'm learning to give “time” to the physical body I occupy to integrate the changes due to awareness : that's when I began to feel what the Cs were announcing: when you advance on the path of Gravity, in mirror image, you evolve on the path of Consciousness. You can't have one without the other.

In this respect, the term Unified Field Theory (UFT) has always surprised me (as you can read in the thread at the beginning of this message) : for me, the Unified Field is a living reality, not a theory. So I always differentiate between the Unified Field and the UFT. There will be many theoretical propositions. Which one will be the right one? What's more, as @John G mentioned in another thread, you can have many theories to describe the same phenomenon. However, there is only one reality where mathematics and physics are ONE. For the moment in physics, we have theories.

Of course, everyone works at their own level, according to their own knowledge : my base is electromagnetism, special relativity and quantum mechanics. I feel that there are several ways of accessing them, which may seem more or less complex, depending on your references. As for me, I stick to what seems to me the simplest and which should speak to everyone, because I remain convinced that the Unified Field must speak to everyone, at some point. It is, in a way, what drives us all, what connects us all.

To respond even more precisely to your message, I'm firmly convinced of the non-linearity and multidimensionality of Life: the Unified Field will emerge when humanity is ready to become Humanity. Of course, I have my naïve side, because I'm still a child somewhere, and I'm still a human being. At times, I think to myself that all this must be complicated, and I come across one of the most memorable sessions : that of Rugiero Santilli, who, with a single question, redistributes the cards. Electromagnetism and Gravity are ONE, at least in 3D. You might say, we could have suspected their unity at some point, since we're looking for a Field in which these forces are ONE, but from 3D onwards, it's extremely powerful! This demonstrates the illusory nature of our observations and perceptions in 3D.

Finally, what made me smile when I read your message is that between two translations (of sessions and of episode 2 of Laura's interview with @SoFloJayC and @Hunter Williams) - I'm a french one - I alternate by replying to a few messages on different threads and, right now, I'm preparing a post for the “Questions for Cs” thread on UFT. And some of the questions are right up your alley. When the post is ready, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for your attention, your advice and your messages. We're all moving forward together on the Way, and we move forward faster by helping each other, because the reality we're moving towards is multidimensional. It is thanks to each person's individuality. Unity in Diversity.
**​
J'ai déjà eu l'opportunité de me prononcer sur le sujet de l'UFT.

Pour être très transparent avec toi, il est l'axe, le moteur, la dynamique de mes recherches : j'ai toujours, pendant mes années universitaires, était "perturbé" par certains résultats annoncés en physique et, depuis peu, en mathématiques. J'avance à mon humble niveau, à travers mon ressenti et des intuitions. J'étais arrivé à quelques idées jusqu'à ce que je tombe une nuit de fin d'année, très tardive, au détour d'une recherche sur Einstein, sur les sessions de nos amis les Cs. C'est comme un propulseur interdimensionnel : l'espace d'un instant, j'ai changé de dimension ! Mon premier réflexe a été de taper en mot de recherche "Einstein" pour voir ce qui s'y disait. Et là, j'étais bluffé : la transformation de Lorentz ne colle pas à la réalité, il faut revenir sur l'approche de Kaluza-Klein, le "temps" n'est pas la réalité de la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace et, surtout, ce qui anime ma motivation, depuis le début, la vitesse de la lumière est variable...

Toutes ces infos venaient confirmer mes humbles intuitions ! Bien sûr, cela a continué de "mouliner en moi" comme j'aime à le dire et des idées se rejoignent, fusionnent et je continue d'avancer. Cependant, je me suis rendu compte que cela passe à travers des changements d'état de conscience, de transformation corporelle et autres. J'apprends à donner du "temps" au corps physique que j'occupe pour intégrer les changements dus aux prises de conscience : c'est là que j'ai commencé à sentir ce qu'annoncé les Cs : lorsque tu avances sur la voie de la Gravité, en miroir, tu évolues sur la voie de la Conscience. L'un ne va pas sans l'autre.

A ce titre, l'appellation de Théorie du Champ Unifié (TCU) m'a toujours surprise (comme tu pourras le lire dans le fil au début du message) : pour moi, le Champ Unifié est une réalité vivante et non une théorie. Donc, je fais toujours une différence entre le Champ Unifié et la TCU. Il y aura beaucoup de propositions théoriques. Laquelle sera la bonne? De plus, comme relaté à @John G dans un autre fil, tu peux avoir nombre de théories pour décrire un même phénomène. Cependant, il n'y a qu'une réalité où la mathématique et la physique ne font qu'UN. Pour l'instant en physique, nous avons des théories.

Bien sûr, chacun oeuvre à son niveau, en fonction de ses connaissances : ma base est composée d'électromagnétisme, de relativité restreinte et de mécanique quantique. Je sens qu'il y a plusieurs façons d'y accéder qui peuvent paraître, plus ou moins, complexe, en fonction de ses références. Quant à moi, je reste sur ce qui m'apparaît le plus simple et qui devrait parler à tout le monde car je reste persuadé que le Champ Unifié doit parler à tout le monde, à un moment donné. C'est, quelque part, ce qui nous anime tous, ce qui nous relie tous.

Pour répondre encore plus précisément à ton message, je suis intimement persuadé de la non linéarité et de la multidimensionnalité de la Vie : le Champ Unifié émergera lorsque l'humanité sera prête à devenir Humanité. Bien sûr, j'ai des côtés naïfs car je suis resté, quelque part, un enfant et je suis un être humain. Il m'arrive de me dire, par moment, que ça doit être compliqué tout cela et je tombe sur une des séances les plus mémorables : celle de Rugiero Santilli qui, en une seule question, redistribue les cartes. L'électromagnétisme et la gravité sont UNES au moins en 3D. Tu me diras, nous pouvions nous douter de leur unité, à un certain moment, puisque nous cherchons un Champ dans lequel ces forces sont UNES mais, dès la 3D, c'est extrêmement puissant ! Cela démontre le côté illusoire dans lequel nous nous sommes enfermés quant à nos observations et perceptions dès la 3D.

Enfin, ce qui m'a fait sourire en lisant ton message, c'est qu'entre deux traductions (de sessions et de l'épisode 2 de l'interview de Laura par @SoFloJayC et @Hunter Williams) - je suis français - j'alterne en répondant à quelques messages sur différents fils et, là, je suis en train de préparer un post pour le fil "Questions pour les Cs" sur la TCU. Et certaines questions rejoignent tes propos. Lorsque le message sera prêt, je te le dirai.

Merci encore pour ton attention, tes conseils et tes messages. Nous avançons tous ensemble sur le Chemin et nous avançons plus vite en nous entraidant car la réalité vers laquelle nous allons est multidimensionnelle. Elle est grâce à l'individualité de chacun. L'Unité dans la Diversité.

(gottathink) Dentist Weston Price has documented the drastic change in jaw structure following the introduction of agrarian diets to groups of peoples. Is this one of the causes of the DNA damage causing truncated fluid flow?

(L) Well, that's based on the question which we've already rejected. So I guess in a sense that question is unaskable as it's written... But the question is still valid: Does the introduction of agrarian diets help perpetuate this condition or this truncation, this genetic deficiency or lack of upregulation of the genes that allow for this?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So agrarian diets are wholly responsible?

A: No

Q: (L) Partly responsible?

A: Yes. The mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet is related.

Q: (Joe) Lack. A lack of an abundance mindset.

(L) Yeah. Yeah, they've gotta hoard things. They've gotta grow more and hoard it, store grain, all that sort of thing.

(Niall) Invent money then.

(Joe) Then the mindset of scarcity...

(L) Yeah. Okay, so that's essentially kind of an STS perspective on the Earth and would be related to the reduction in power and abilities, I guess.

A: Yes

Session 13 January 2024

I think I understand now what they have meant by that answer about the mindset of the purpose of the agrarian diet being responsible for genetic deficiency. Weston Price thought that his activator X was found in animal body only when the animals eat young grass. Well, that would be facilitated in nature only if the animals are free to move on the North-South axis, or uphill and downhill axis. So when the temperature of the environment would rise, the animals would be slowly going to the North or uphill. And when the temperature goes down, they would move in the opposite direction. And by doing that they would be always eating young grass.

But once the mindset of the agriculture was established, and the land was owned by the individual people, the animals would not be free to move through the land. So the animals would be locked to the part of land, and the people would have to store the grass for the winter. But that grass would not have much activator X in it. And on top of that, in order to improve the yields of meat, people started to add more grains to the diet of animals, which would further decrease the value of the meat proteins.

I love your message @Wandering Star ! ❤️

I've already had the opportunity to express my opinion on the subject of UFT.

To be very transparent with you, it is the axis, the driving force, the dynamic of my research: during my university years, I was always “disturbed” by certain results announced in physics and, more recently, in mathematics. I progress at my humble level, through my feelings and intuitions. I'd come up with a few ideas until one late night at the end of the year, while researching Einstein, I came across the sessions of our friends the Cs. It was like an interdimensional propellant : in the space of an instant, I changed dimension! My first instinct was to type in the search word “Einstein” to see what was being said. I was blown away: the Lorentz transformation doesn't fit reality, we need to go back to the Kaluza-Klein approach, “time” isn't the reality of the 4th “dimension” of space and, above all, what has driven my motivation from the start, the speed of light is variable...

All this information confirmed my humble intuitions! Of course, things continued to “grind inside me”, as I like to say, and ideas came together, merged and I kept moving forward. However, I've come to realize that this happens through changes in state of consciousness, bodily transformation and so on. I'm learning to give “time” to the physical body I occupy to integrate the changes due to awareness : that's when I began to feel what the Cs were announcing: when you advance on the path of Gravity, in mirror image, you evolve on the path of Consciousness. You can't have one without the other.

In this respect, the term Unified Field Theory (UFT) has always surprised me (as you can read in the thread at the beginning of this message) : for me, the Unified Field is a living reality, not a theory. So I always differentiate between the Unified Field and the UFT. There will be many theoretical propositions. Which one will be the right one? What's more, as @John G mentioned in another thread, you can have many theories to describe the same phenomenon. However, there is only one reality where mathematics and physics are ONE. For the moment in physics, we have theories.

Of course, everyone works at their own level, according to their own knowledge : my base is electromagnetism, special relativity and quantum mechanics. I feel that there are several ways of accessing them, which may seem more or less complex, depending on your references. As for me, I stick to what seems to me the simplest and which should speak to everyone, because I remain convinced that the Unified Field must speak to everyone, at some point. It is, in a way, what drives us all, what connects us all.

To respond even more precisely to your message, I'm firmly convinced of the non-linearity and multidimensionality of Life: the Unified Field will emerge when humanity is ready to become Humanity. Of course, I have my naïve side, because I'm still a child somewhere, and I'm still a human being. At times, I think to myself that all this must be complicated, and I come across one of the most memorable sessions : that of Rugiero Santilli, who, with a single question, redistributes the cards. Electromagnetism and Gravity are ONE, at least in 3D. You might say, we could have suspected their unity at some point, since we're looking for a Field in which these forces are ONE, but from 3D onwards, it's extremely powerful! This demonstrates the illusory nature of our observations and perceptions in 3D.

Finally, what made me smile when I read your message is that between two translations (of sessions and of episode 2 of Laura's interview with @SoFloJayC and @Hunter Williams) - I'm a french one - I alternate by replying to a few messages on different threads and, right now, I'm preparing a post for the “Questions for Cs” thread on UFT. And some of the questions are right up your alley. When the post is ready, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for your attention, your advice and your messages. We're all moving forward together on the Way, and we move forward faster by helping each other, because the reality we're moving towards is multidimensional. It is thanks to each person's individuality. Unity in Diversity.
**​

I have found your comments quite illuminating. I have highlighted your comments above concerning Roger Santilli's revelation that Electromagnetism and Gravity are one at least in 3D. I am not a physicist (my brother is but I chose to study law instead) but I still take an interest in physics articles. Hence, given your comments, it may be quite synchronistic that I came across a recent article in Nexus Magazine, which purports to be a paper that the American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown wrote in 1929 called 'How I Control Gravity'.

Townsend Brown is almost completely forgotten about today, yet as a contemporary of Einstein he was heavily involved in the new, emerging field of electrogravitics (indeed, as a US Navy scientist, he seems to have been involved in the early stages of the infamous Philadelphia Experiment but that is another story). Judging from the article, he seems to have been one scientist who appreciated, long before Santilli, that electromagnetism and gravity were one. I will briefly quote from the beginning of his paper:

"There is a decided tendency in the physical sciences to unify the great basic laws and to relate, by a single structure or mechanism, such individual phenomena as gravitation, electrodynamics and even matter itself. It is found that matter and electricity are very closely related in structure. In the final analysis matter loses its traditional individuality and becomes merely an "electrical condition". In fact it might be said that the concrete body of the Universe is nothing more than an assemblage of energy which, in itself, is quite intangible. Of course, it is self evident that matter is connected with gravitation and it follows logically that electricity is likewise connected. These relations exist in the realm of pure energy and consequently are very basic in nature. In all reality they constitute the true backbone of the Universe. It is needless to say that the relations are not simple, and full understanding of their concepts is complicated by the outstanding lack of information and research on the real nature of gravitation."

Townsend Brown challenged the idea that gravitational fields and electrical fields had no connection one with the other. He pointed out that Einstein's field theory was purely mathematical and was not based on the results of any laboratory test and did not, so far as known, predict any method by which an actual demonstration or proof may be made.

Well, everyone remembers Einstein but who remembers Townsend Brown these days. However, he can be said to be one of the fathers of electro-gravitics and carried out ground breaking research in the field.​

Q: (L) Niall and Joe, what are your questions about Albias animals? What are Albias animals?

(Joe) So, in January this year there were 600 sheep that were spooked or corralled into the back of a poly tunnel. And they all died from fear. And they claimed at the time that it must be a dog. They didn't really see a dog, but they said there were wild dogs around.

(L) 600 sheep died from fear because the dog scared them?!

(Joe) Yeah. And then, more recently, there was an event where 600 chickens were allegedly killed by a pack of stray dogs. And they say it goes back over two years, but these wild dogs have never been caught.

(Chu) And it can be sheep, goats, chickens...

(Joe) It just seems that the numbers being killed seems unlikely for a dog or pack of dogs. And we're wondering if it's something other than what people assume it is?

(L) What is it?

A: Temporary transfer of perimeters to 4D where 2D creatures can be easily overwhelmed.

Q: (L) Okay. And what causes transfer of perimeters?

A: 4D bleedthrough due to local activity.

Q: (L) What kind of local activity? Are we talking about people performing rituals and stuff?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) Wasn't there something about witches or something?

(L) Creepy!

Came across a happening upon sheep and lambs, 22 of them, attributed to a Grizzly Bear and its cub, that were not seen yet in the area. This is all very possible, and there would be telltale signs (hairs, claw marks, teeth), yet they do not say. Here is what they do say:

A sow and a larger cub believed to have been responsible for the 'killing spree' were trapped in the area

Sometime Monday night or early Tuesday morning, the bears gained access to a corral containing about 50 sheep on the Spring Point Colony 40 kilometres west of Fort Macleod and went on a rampage, said George Walter, the group’s financial secretary.
[...]
“They just ripped out their stomachs and left them,” he said.

A border collie that oversees the sheep was clearly traumatized by the attack, said Walter.
[...]
“Some bears will walk right through herds of cows and sheep and don’t touch them.”
[...]
Investigators need to determine which animals were actually directly killed by the bears, adding he’s seen some instances where cowering sheep suffocated each other in a bid to escape. {remember, they just ripped open their stomachs, it was said, which is more than "which animals"}
It may well have been the cub (larger cub, which likely means last years baby cub and not a two year old which is more unpredictable and they are kicked out by the sow by that age), yet it is unusual, and it went unseen and they have as yet offered no evidence, except that a sow and cub were in the area (and they might have come down due (drawn) to scent and not involved in the rampage). They also said they trapped them, and they would have evidence all over themselves, yet again the don't say.

Good Morning all,

thank you very much for the new session.

Reading this: ...

I want to hint to a STERN WARNING about Nattokinase in connection to spike protein.

It was issued by private researcher Harald Kautz in an interview posted in Telegram in his channel Harald Kautz:

Harald Kautz, here a partly screenshot because of long text:View attachment 96342

It's in German, I try to give a translation of the essentials layed out:

It starts about this at 6:18 with Harald speaking:
"It must be communicated: Do not take Nattokinase against spike proteins!.
It is widely promoted currently."

Now essential translation, not 1:1:
Nattokinase cleans the symptoms in first sight, but the remain of the chemical process Nattokinase - Spike is a little split part
causing later Turbo-Alzheimer and Kreutzfeld-Jacob in the long term.

This little part is a mis-folded Protein and if this molecule hits another protein it damages it to be also a mis-folded Protein.
This process is an exponential sequence 1-2-4-8-16-... resulting (it takes 5 to 6 years+) in totally destruction of body tissues
(Harald describes the end as rubbish).
"These substances are really dangerous. Developers working on mis-folded proteins travel with their probes under police protection with a extraordinary high danger classification."

Harald states that the above is known by the experts but promotion is not stopped. --> AGENDA!!!

---

Btw, it is always eye opening to listen to Harald, you can find him on YT too (earlier interviews under his before-name Harald Kautz-Vella) with english interviews also but many was destroyed already. In Telegram may be more content to find.

Haralds results are included in beneficial products, the last state you may find now under Molecusan

Do your own resarch and check intensively before taking products...

BR

Good Morning All,

yesterday Pravda-TV issued a similar article about that. I got the email leading to the link:

It's again in German, you may use the browser translation...

It hints to a new pulished study:

"BREAKING - Our new study found a 1,236% increase in excess deaths after the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in King County, Washington. A quadratic increase in excess cardiopulmonary arrest mortality was observed with higher COVID-19 vaccination rates.

Our study estimated 49,240… pic.twitter.com/VyhmnTuJVQ
— McCullough Foundation (@McCulloughFund) May 27, 2024
Quellen: PublicDomain/thepeoplesvoice.tv/infowars.com am 30.05.2024"

What still is not mentioned: Harald told, that it may start with ingestion of NATTOKINASE if someone carries spike proteins!

BR

I have found your comments quite illuminating. I have highlighted your comments above concerning Roger Santilli's revelation that Electromagnetism and Gravity are one at least in 3D. I am not a physicist (my brother is but I chose to study law instead) but I still take an interest in physics articles. Hence, given your comments, it may be quite synchronistic that I came across a recent article in Nexus Magazine, which purports to be a paper that the American physicist Thomas Townsend Brown wrote in 1929 called 'How I Control Gravity'.

Townsend Brown is almost completely forgotten about today, yet as a contemporary of Einstein he was heavily involved in the new, emerging field of electrogravitics (indeed, as a US Navy scientist, he seems to have been involved in the early stages of the infamous Philadelphia Experiment but that is another story). Judging from the article, he seems to have been one scientist who appreciated, long before Santilli, that electromagnetism and gravity were one. I will briefly quote from the beginning of his paper:

"There is a decided tendency in the physical sciences to unify the great basic laws and to relate, by a single structure or mechanism, such individual phenomena as gravitation, electrodynamics and even matter itself. It is found that matter and electricity are very closely related in structure. In the final analysis matter loses its traditional individuality and becomes merely an "electrical condition". In fact it might be said that the concrete body of the Universe is nothing more than an assemblage of energy which, in itself, is quite intangible. Of course, it is self evident that matter is connected with gravitation and it follows logically that electricity is likewise connected. These relations exist in the realm of pure energy and consequently are very basic in nature. In all reality they constitute the true backbone of the Universe. It is needless to say that the relations are not simple, and full understanding of their concepts is complicated by the outstanding lack of information and research on the real nature of gravitation."

Townsend Brown challenged the idea that gravitational fields and electrical fields had no connection one with the other. He pointed out that Einstein's field theory was purely mathematical and was not based on the results of any laboratory test and did not, so far as known, predict any method by which an actual demonstration or proof may be made.

Well, everyone remembers Einstein but who remembers Townsend Brown these days. However, he can be said to be one of the fathers of electro-gravitics and carried out ground breaking research in the field.​
Hi @MJF :-)

I'm glad the message spoke to you. I'm going to bounce off your comments in compliance with the law!

We'll stay on synchronicity as I'm working on Thomas Townsed Brown's work... so I'll do a post (or thread) on the subject when I've completed some tasks in progress.

What I can tell you, at the time, is that when we receive a confirmation or a message from the Cs, it's not, for all that, a foregone conclusion, you know. When they confirm that Gravity (G) and Electromagnetism (EM) are identical, at least in 3D, this can be interpreted in different ways.

Scientists who have set up a theoretical framework to unify G and EM on the basis of Einstein's theory of general relativity (which implies that EM and G are not identical, otherwise they wouldn't have wasted all those years developing a conceptual framework for unification) will be able to claim that this is the case, since G and EM both unfold and propagate at the speed of light. This is how they say they discovered that gravity waves propagate at the speed of light. In fact, what they're describing here, to me, is the 3D perception/interpretation of a physical phenomenon. It doesn't tell us anything about the reality of the physical phenomenon in question. In a way, it's like observing reality through a 3D dimensional filter or a pair of 3D glasses. This is what we say about mathematical models : they serve to model and describe the observed phenomenon but it's only a model. What about the intrinsic reality of the phenomenon itself? This goes back to what many former scientists and, above all, physicists have described over the last few decades, when they said that mathematics had overtaken physics and even science.

This is, I think, the most important bias of current physics : that of interpreting everything through its 3D filter. We observe terrestrial phenomena, model them and use these 3D models to describe or even explain the workings of the Universe, which may have nothing to do with a 3D terrestrial reality. Between modeling, which is just one approach among many, and the fact that the Universe is not necessarily 3D in nature, it's easy to understand why we're talking about dark matter, dark energy and so on...

I've talked about models in another post, I'll make you a compilation of the different posts to avoid scrolling through lots of threads, if you like.

If we take the confirmation of Cs (EM=G), we can approach this result from another angle by saying that everything is Gravity, basically. This is in line with the fact that EM=G, since we tend to say that everything is EM starting from our terrestrial reference. The thing is, here we're reversing the perspective. We start from the Gravity of instantaneous action and say that G=EM. However, instantaneous action is devolved to the atemporal character of Gravity; it is in NULL time, i.e. outside time. This raises the question that some people have begun to raise on various threads of this forum : how can we speak of NULL time when we're evolving in the illusion of linear time in 3D?

This is where we can say that, since the EM refers to +/-, north/south polarity, we could interpret NULL time, the temporal void of Gravity, as the simultaneity of + and - polar actions, and thus speak of NULL time as the conjunction of + and - time (which is reminiscent of matter/antimatter polarity). In this way, EM would appear to be endowed with two times but we would only consider the + time, and we would speak of progressive EM waves whereas we could speak of EM standing waves. By speaking in this way, we would be recognizing Gravity under cover, in its 3D EM guise. The point is that, from this angle, we no longer need to talk about the speed of light, because we're out of the temporal bind, and what we've interpreted as speed in 3D should be perceived differently.

Perhaps this is what the Cs mean when they talk about physics without referring to time. This is further supported by the reality that the 4th “dimension” of space is not time but a new spatial reference that allows us to apprehend outer space and inner space at the same time, i.e. a new spatial reference allowing us to apprehend the dynamic, even living, character of space. ... in other words, something completely unknown in physics as it stands, since the theory of general relativity is based solely on an external 3D approach, unless we take into account a matter/antimatter interaction matrix... but that's another story!

Don't hesitate if I haven't been clear enough, I've done my best according to what came in reply to your message. Thanks again for your feedback. :-)
**​

Salut @MJF :-)

Je suis heureux que le message t'ait parlé. je vais rebondir sur tes propos en respectant la loi !

Nous allons resté sur la synchronicté car je suis en train de plancher sur les travaux de Thomas Townsed Brown... donc je ferai un post (ou un fil) sur le sujet lorsque j'aurai terminé certaines tâches en cours.

Ce que je peux te dire, sur le moment, c'est que lorsqu'on reçoit une confirmation ou un message des Cs, ce n'est pas, pour autant gagné, tu sais. Lorsqu'ils confirment que la Gravité (G) et l'Electromagnétisme (EM) sont identiques, au moins en 3D, cela peut s'interpréter de différentes façons.

Les scientifiques qui ont mis en place un cadre théorique pour unifier G et EM à partir de la théorie de la relativité générale d'Einstein (ce qui sous-entend que EM et G ne sont pas identiques sinon ils n'auraient pas perdus toutes ces années pour élaborer un cadre conceptuel permettant l'unification) pourront prétexter que cela est le cas puisque G et EM se déploient, se propagent à la vitesse de la lumière, tous les deux. C'est ainsi qu'ils ont dit avoir découvert que les ondes de gravité se propageaient à la vitesse de la lumière. En fait, ce qu'ils décrivent ainsi, pour moi, est la perception/interprétation 3D d'un phénomène physique. Cela ne nous renseigne pas sur la réalité du phénomène physique en question. C'est, en quelque sorte, comme si on observait la réalité à travers un filtre dimensionnel 3D ou une paire de lunettes 3D. C'est ce que l'ont dit des modèles mathématiques : ils servent à modéliser, à décrire le phénomène observé mais ce n'est qu'un modèle. Que dire de la réalité intrinsèque du phénomène lui-même? Cela rejoint ce que beaucoup d'anciens scientifiques et, surtout, physiciens ont décrit ces dernières décennies en disant que la mathématique avait pris le pas sur la physique voire la science.

C'est, je pense, le biais le plus important de la physique actuelle : celle de tout interpréter à l'aune de son filtre 3D. On observe des phénomènes terrestres, on les modélise et on use de ces modèles 3D pour décrire voire expliquer le fonctionnement de l'Univers qui n'a peut-être rien d'une réalité terrestre 3D. Entre la modélisation qui n'est qu'une approche parmi tant d'autres, et le fait que l'Univers ne soit pas forcément de nature 3D, on comprend aisément que l'on en vienne à parler de matière noire, d'énergie noire et cie...

J'ai parlé des modèles dans un autre post, je te ferai une compil des différents posts pour éviter de parcourir plein de fils, si tu le souhaites.

Si on prend la confirmation des Cs (EM=G), on peut approcher ce résultat sous un autre angle en se disant que tout est Gravité, à la base. C'est en droite ligne avec le fait que EM=G puisque nous avons tendance à dire que tout est EM en partant de notre référence terrestre. Le fait est qu'ici nous inversons la perspective. Nous partons de la Gravité d'action instantanée et nous disons que G=EM. Or, l'action instantanée est dévolue au caractère atemporel de la Gravité, elle EST dans le temps NUL, c'est-à-dire hors du temps. Alors se pose la question que certains ont commencé à évoquer sur différents fils de ce forum : comment peut-on parlé de temps NUL alors que nous évoluons dans l'illusion du temps linéaire en 3D?

C'est ici que l'on peut se dire que puisque l'EM fait état de polarité +/-, nord/sud, nous pourrions interpréter le temps NUL, le vide temporel de la Gravité en tant que simultanéité d'actions polaires + et - et ainsi parler du temps NUL en tant que conjonction d'un temps + et d'un temps - (ce qui n'est pas sans rappeler la polarité matière/antimatière). Ainsi, l'EM se révèlerait doter de deux temps mais nous n'en considèrerions que le temps + et nous parlerions d'ondes EM progressives alors que nous pourrions parler d'ondes stationnaires EM. En parlant ainsi, nous reconnaitrions la Gravité sous couvert, sous son apparence EM en 3D. Le fait est que sous cet angle, plus besoin de parler de vitesse de la lumière car nous sommes sortis de l'engluement temporel et que ce que nous avons interpréter en 3D en tant que vitesse devrait être perçu différemment.

C'est peut-être ce que sous-entendent les Cs lorsqu'ils parlent de physique sans faire appel au temps. Ce qui est encore plus appuyé par la réalité que la 4ème "dimension" de l'espace n'est pas le temps mais une nouvelle référence spatiale qui permet d'appréhender l'espace extérieur et l'espace intérieur en même temps, c'est-à-dire une nouvelle référence spatiale permettant d'appréhender le caractère dynamique voire vivant de l'espace... autant dire quelque chose de parfaitement inconnu en l'état en physique puisque la théorie de la relativité générale ne repose que sur une approche 3D extérieure à moins de prendre en compte une matrice d'interaction matière/antimatière... ce qui est une autre histoire !

N'hésite pas si je n'ai pas été suffisamment clair, j'ai fait au mieux en fonction de ce qui venait en réponse à ton message. Merci encore pour ton retour :-)

Back
Top Bottom