Session 18 May 2024

Well, your last sentence says a lot about it. Consider that he also was under a coma for severe benzo withdrawal. Benzodiazepines have various properties, including hypnotic ones. They're the psych drugs that are among the most difficult to interrupt, if not the most difficult ones. A lot of people just can't do it.
I have been on this demonic drug for 12 years. I have weened myself off most I was taking. The last 1 mg of this Benzo is my last push. Other than reducing dosage very, very slowly. Any suggestions that may help me?
I know how horrible it is missing one dose for a few days. I almost put myself in the ER.

Thank you for the wonderful session. It is truly empowering to read and study the research going on. All of you are magnificent angels.

Thank you for the session! Well, that is interesting. Wouldn't the proteins (or fats) get digested and broken down into their primary components such as amino acids first before they are utilized and converted into human proteins by the body? As long as the amino acid profiles of dietary protein sources include the essential amino acids required the body to function, I would assume it shouldn't matter a lot if the protein comes from pork, cattle or poultry meat.
If you consider someone with allergies to a protein, there is a long time before the protein is broken down in the small intestine where their whole body can react so badly that they die.

And if you eat the food 3x a day, you're always carrying that information around with you.

I checked some of it. I share the experience of the 2006 post. Likewise, I was the most interested in the channelings in the years 2005–2006 and beyond. Not only that, but I have to say that it caused me deep depression for over a year, but it wasn't a typical depression. More like revaluation, thinking of many things. My life was full of sorrow, trouble, and bad luck, yet I was thinking a lot about this world, people, my family, close ones and so on. How it (the upcoming events) can affect our lives and how everything we know ends up an unimportant chapter. Even though I had no reason to be happy, I felt sorry for something. Or maybe I felt sorry for something because I had such a reason. Some ordinary, human hope of improving my situation. They were talking about not seeing it from a personal perspective. Well, I took it to heart. I was doing many things, but all I was doing was getting the best possible outcome nonetheless: sensing danger and understanding how my best outcome can be the worst for others. At the same time, I remembered many Cassiopaean sayings. The future is open. The leitmotif of everything being relative as seen from that personal, human, bounded perspective. Connecting it with Buddhism and Zen. Understanding the illusion of reality, our clinging and living in the present. It was so similar to what the Cs were saying about the nature of everything and time. Once, I told my friend that all the stuff about comets, motherships, etc. probably doesn't relate to our dimension or realm. It's more like some other dimension stuff projecting on our reality. That it all won't happen. Comet swarm, spaceships above the earth, disasters, etc. Many things happened, though. I even thought at some point I had info channeled directly from 6D because I could understand and predict things I didn't really have knowledge about. It made me realize that I am human, so I have access to it. There is no division between the more or less chosen. Now there's 2024. All imaginations and predictions, that we will lie there with glowing eyes as corpses, actually being in fourth density, and this or that will happen, that we will experience various wave effects, the activity of the dark spheres of reality, or the transition itself. This is familiar to me. But, after all, I don't have concrete information about what will actually happen. So far, a lot of things are working. For example, post-covid effects. Despite everything, there is no information about what will happen to us or when. Will it come down to further changes in our environment, as for some sort of mindfields, patterns of half-thinking people, so-called changes in the world, some kind of change on earth, or something else? The future seems to be open, but as a certain master said, some things are bound to happen. Even Cassiopaeans admit it.
[/QUOTE
It will definitely happen when there are prerequisites)

Recently, I've had to stop eating wheat, then cow's milk, then other grains and now have to go lite on the soy milk. Even beef causes me issues, so we've moved over to pork and rice, with lots of greens.

I'd recommend that you stop drinking soy milk, too. If you're not intentionally getting stuff that's GMO-free and organic, then your 'milk' is probably GMO and grown with lots of glyphosate. But even if you're getting the good stuff, it's still not that good what with all the hormonal disruption, anti-nutrients, protein digestion inhibition, and other effects on the brain and body. It's not really a food. Why not switch to coconut milk instead?

Good Morning all,

thank you very much for the new session.

Reading this:
A: All should undertake antivax protocol of some sort including heart support.

Q: (Gaby) Like hawthorn berry.

(Joe) CoQ10, hawthorn berry.

(L) Several different things, like nattokinase that keep your blood clean.
I want to hint to a STERN WARNING about Nattokinase in connection to spike protein.

It was issued by private researcher Harald Kautz in an interview posted in Telegram in his channel Harald Kautz:

Harald Kautz, here a partly screenshot because of long text:Nattokinase.JPG

It's in German, I try to give a translation of the essentials layed out:

It starts about this at 6:18 with Harald speaking:
"It must be communicated: Do not take Nattokinase against spike proteins!.
It is widely promoted currently."

Now essential translation, not 1:1:
Nattokinase cleans the symptoms in first sight, but the remain of the chemical process Nattokinase - Spike is a little split part
causing later Turbo-Alzheimer and Kreutzfeld-Jacob in the long term.

This little part is a mis-folded Protein and if this molecule hits another protein it damages it to be also a mis-folded Protein.
This process is an exponential sequence 1-2-4-8-16-... resulting (it takes 5 to 6 years+) in totally destruction of body tissues
(Harald describes the end as rubbish).
"These substances are really dangerous. Developers working on mis-folded proteins travel with their probes under police protection with a extraordinary high danger classification."

Harald states that the above is known by the experts but promotion is not stopped. --> AGENDA!!!

---

Btw, it is always eye opening to listen to Harald, you can find him on YT too (earlier interviews under his before-name Harald Kautz-Vella) with english interviews also but many was destroyed already. In Telegram may be more content to find.

Haralds results are included in beneficial products, the last state you may find now under Molecusan

Do your own resarch and check intensively before taking products...

BR

Discovered this little tidbit while searching the sessions today:

(Niall) When was the last year in which auroras were seen as widely around the world as they were last week?
A: 1989. [..]

(Joe) Okay. Are there any effects on human beings from an event like the one from last week?
A: Of course!
C's Session 23rd May 1998 said:
Q: Another thing that he mentioned in passing was that the solar activity of 1989, when we all saw the Aurora Borealis here in Florida and everything was really strange because of this huge solar flare, that this was the most activity we have had since 1952, the year I was born. I was surprised to learn that the year of my birth was the last really big year of solar activity until then. He then goes on to propose that solar activity is the real cause of astrological personality types, that it has to do with the electromagnetic energy and rays emitted by the sun in the twisting and turning of its belts and quadrants of positive and negative energy, and shifting its poles and all of that. It is very complicated. Now, having said all of that, is there anything significant about these years of intense solar activity?
A: Solar activity does cause changes in the magnetic field surrounding earth, thus changing or altering frequency resonance vibrations. This is why the Maya believed in their "ages" and their transformations.
Q: Is there any significance to the intense EM activity from the sun in 1952?
A: What happened then?
Q: Well 1952 was an interesting year. Number one, I was born in the early part of the year, and also that was the year of one of the biggest UFO flaps ever. They were seen over Washington, D.C. They were photographed over the capitol. I don't think that there has been so dramatic a flap since then. I think it was in July of 1952 when the major deal happened, though it went on for months. Is this relating to what we are talking about, that maybe it opened a door or changed the frequency?
A: Yes.
So if there are 'cycles' in 'time'... did the recent solar activity also 'open doors' or change the frequency?

I have been on this demonic drug for 12 years. I have weened myself off most I was taking. The last 1 mg of this Benzo is my last push. Other than reducing dosage very, very slowly. Any suggestions that may help me?
I know how horrible it is missing one dose for a few days. I almost put myself in the ER.

Thank you for the wonderful session. It is truly empowering to read and study the research going on. All of you are magnificent angels.
A friend of mine managed to taper benzos out by crushing the last pill and taking 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, and so on. I think it took her 6 months. She is doing a lot better without.

Thank you for a surprising and a "juicy" session! :-)

I have atrial fibrillation for almost 1.5 years, and it was the worst last year in September, higher frequency with light-headedness. It got better and in the last two months I barely notice it - didn't use any special protocol. Maybe it was related to the vax.

Funny synchronicity- my friend asked me to send him an anti-vax protocol just a few minutes before the session was released. :-)

If someone could point me to the latest antivax protocol, that would be nice.

Hi,
I just posted a comment about dangerous Nettokinase today (page 11, currently under review, may appear today).
In the end of that post the most advanced help is named to get unter molecusan.com.

Look at it...

BR

Discovered this little tidbit while searching the sessions today:

So if there are 'cycles' in 'time'... did the recent solar activity also 'open doors' or change the frequency?
For me, it's obvious :)

Don't forget that we're part of a unified, multidimensional, non-linear reality. The Earth (or the collective human 3D consciousness) is in full transition to 4D, which means that we're going to become increasingly aware of this multidimensional and instantaneous aspect. We can no longer see phenomena in isolation. There's a coherence "behind" it all. A universal consciousness to which we are awakening through the awakening of our own consciousness. And this awakening is still non-linear because our consciousness and the universal consciousness, at a certain level, are ONE. It's as if we're awakening within our own dream...​

**​
Pour moi, c'est une évidence :)

Il ne faut pas oublier que nous appartenons, sommes parties intégrantes d'une réalité unifiée multidimensionnelle donc non linéaire. La Terre est en pleine transition vers la 4D, ce qui singifie que nous allons devenir de plus en plus conscients de cet aspect multidimensionnel et instantané. Nous ne pouvons plus voir les phénomènes de façon isolée. Il y a une cohérence "derrière" tout cela. Une conscience universelle à laquelle nous nous éveillons à traves l'éveil de notre propre conscience. Et cet éveil est encore non linéaire car notre conscience et la conscience universelle, à un certain niveau, sont UN. Comme si nous nous éveillons au sein de notre propre rêve...​

Back
Top Bottom