Session 19 July 2014

Keit said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Or maybe Kiev wasn't in on the plan, and they sent the SU-25 to check out what was going on?

Yeah! I modified the post to include this part: " Or maybe it was there just to check, since it was a no fly zone, and now Ukrainians can't really admit it, because it would mean disclosing their "bosses"."

Maybe they were told to keep silent. And who knows, maybe the pilot saw the plane exploding in front of his eyes.

Do you all want to replicate these posts on the appropriate MH17 thread?

Thankyou all for latest session. Was it a dirty/ radioactive/ chemical bomb on MH17? Would it explain eyewitness account of decomposed blood drained bodies? What's happened to Carlos (Spanish guy tweeting from Kiev A.T.C?) Is he in 5D? Again, many thanks, WIDE AWAKE NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw-_Ew5bVxs

Pomp and Circumstance also said the c´s on december 3

Thank you chateau crew, for an ever-more enlightening session with the Cs.
I wonder if there's a way to contact Putin to let him know of the possibility that a bomb was probably planted on the Malaysian plane.
Then again, owing to his intelligence background and knowledge, he probably already sees this as a real possibility.
Also, it's very heartening to know that you really were in contact with Julius Caesar in the previous session.

SeekinTruth said:
It's kinda hard for me to imagine that Kiev wasn't in on the plan. Why would they move those BUK systems into the Donbas area if it wasn't to distract from a bomb being on the plane? There's no military reason to bring those into the conflict area as the rebels have no aircraft. Also the Ukrainian ATC must have been in on it, no? Unless all of it was under Israeli control - air traffic control AND military operations - which I guess is not entirely impossible either. Plus the dual citizen Israeli oligarch do control most important things in Ukraine, so they probably have plenty of high level agents and operatives all over the place. Could they have kept the plot under raps from puppets like Porochenko and the Interior Ministry?

Lumiere_du_Code said:
here "Inside" of 13 July (a few days before the collapse of Boeing).
text: Kolomoysky going to surprise Poroshenko. Something to do with the aircraft.

Kolomoysky 100% may be associated with the Israeli intelligence services, and considering his billions to buy controllers and other players - it not difficult.

Thank you for this session. Thank you to you all.

The idea of a shock. Even if you know how things go (or have a good idea of), thanks to good information, it is always a shock. It was a shock the airplane accident the other day, it is always a shock to see how devil they are, how far they can go, and a shock to see how people are unable to connecting the dots.

But many other shocks I am sure will come, and every time we learn more and more, the shock opens, gives more information, more awareness, more light.

We need cosmic cleaning and we all feel that it is coming. I hope cosmic cleaning will be just and right.

The worst shock lately for me: what is happening in Palestina. Not because I am not aware of the reality over there, or maybe yes, maybe I was not aware of the real reality and this is a shock. And this shock makes me see not only my ignorance but the ignorance of the others. A real shock!

Thanks you very much, again.

Thanks a million to all for this session! :clap:

Laura said:
Session Date: July 19th 2014

(Perceval) Exactly. A few people, like on our forum and who read Sott and our work would have felt it as a shock as well. But, because they had the seeds of knowledge about how these things happen and who does them, and that it's all lies, that pushed them further in the direction of waking up and realizing that things are getting serious! It was confirmation that this kind of shit is real, there IS really a cabal, there IS really an STS pyramid, ya know... It's more confirmation for what they already know. And it's a shock.

(Ark) But, but... There is also another thing, because Pierre mentioned electromagnetic whatever. Now, such a shock, what it can do is, it can destroy the programming frequencies of the STS.

(L) Oh yeah.

(Perceval) The frequency fence?

(Ark) And then, because we are all the time blocked from knowing more at higher levels, those who have knowledge and those who don't, being beamed in many ways, by some kind of organized thing…

(L) A cosmic event could definitely destroy the frequency fence.

END OF SESSION

I found myself agreeing with so many on the forum in the responses. Especially for me the concept of "destroy the frequency fence" has been on my mind almost every day.
The frequency fence seems almost thick enough you could cut it with a Comet/Meteor/Asteroid. And the Energizer Bunny of Death just seems to keep on going...and going...and going as is seen with the planes destroyed and continuing wars.

I suppose I am starting to see the need for Cosmic balancing even when the events may seem very scary or negative at first glance.

Thanks again, :/ :rolleyes: :cool2:

goyacobol

itellsya said:
(L) And they've basically answered by saying, "Up yours!"

A: Yes.

That is so troubling [and obvious] it is laughable.

Indeed. I wonder what the consequences might be of that, both for the elite and the world in general. The Universe sends them a warning and they mock it! The arrogance!

itellsya said:
Bearing in mind the ECHCC – the Diana outpouring of grief episode, for example – I too have been wondering if there would be a correlated event following the plane episode. On top of that there IS attention on Gaza; obviously less people protesting than those believing lies, but still a considerable amount of people involved.

Yes, lots of people seem to care judging by the global demonstrations, so I'm not sure their little plan worked that well in that respect. But that's psychopathic thinking, both stupid and evil: We want to kill our neighbours, so lets start WWIII elsewhere so they let us do it in peace! Well, they haven't started that just yet, but if people keep protesting about the genocide in Gaza, they may pull out more tricks to push things over the edge.

I'm not looking forward to what might come next in this global drama, although a 'miscalculation' and 'revealing the man behind the curtain' would be nice.

Thanks for the session guys, fascinating!

RUSSIA SAYS U.S. SATELLITE FLEW OVER MH17 AT TIME IT WAS DOWNED... which would provide all the proof needed to show who is responsible - so why hasn't the US explained this or shown it?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-21/russia-says-has-photos-ukraine-deploying-buk-missiles-east-rader-proof-warplanes-mh1

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
(Perceval) Do the Russians have any data on the truth of the 9/11 attacks?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Would it ever be in the realm of possibility, or within Putin's power to release that kind of information just to mix things up in the information war?

A: Strong possibility if the tide of public perception can be adjusted.

Interestingly, on the 18th, Veterans Today published this piece:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/slam-dunk-most-classified-911-revealed/

Slam Dunk! Most Classified 9/11 Revealed

The real breakthrough came when Veterans Today was given access to documents “borrowed” from the Department of Energy and given to Russian intelligence. The Russians, in turn, angry at the US over the Ukraine coup, looked for an American source to publish this material. Only “VT” would touch it.

This material was the product of a broad investigation into where nuclear weapons were acquired, who had stolen them, how they were reconfigured, where they were placed and more. However, not all information we wanted was there.

Don Fox and I went to Gordon Duff who introduced us to a senior US Army/NATO officer who had commanded nuclear forces in Europe. He concurred that 9/11 was nuclear, answered what he could and helped direct us onward.

Although we had made a lot of progress, there were still many gaps in our knowledge so when we learned that Gordon Duff had sources within the US nuclear weapons labs and that material was coming out that had never been seen before, we were eager to see if we could use it to fill in the gaps.

We were given direct access to documents, not only tied to the suppressed nuclear weapons investigation of 9/11 but private notes by investigators as well. Duff then told us that we could submit questions. A day later, we received answers you will see below.

This material is astounding, it comes from the highest levels of America’s weapon design community and is highly classified. After reading this, you will never be able to think about 9/11 and the threat of nuclear weapons in the same way ever again.

Where, for years, would-be investigators, bloggers, phonies, malignant narcissists have peddled pet theories like carnival barkers, real nuclear weapons designers, many from the same team that wrote the DOE 9/11 Report (2003), had no need to fabricate and dissemble.

With Duff as a source, I wouldn't trust it, but I thought the mention of Russian intel was interesting.

A: Strong possibility if the tide of public perception can be adjusted.

That suggests any real info release would be in the future.

I have been wondering about how and if social media can be considered a 'butterfly wings' tool. Twitter, Facebook, et. al. are certainly being used by paid shills and trolls to further the agenda of the PTB, but it still offers a platform for the expression of other viewpoints. What would be the the C's input on how and if social media could be used in conjunction with the wave? Is there a relationship between social media and the wave?

Menna said:
First thank you for the session and second...

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

ummm...wow...That is important information

and third regarding the cosmic event as a shock I think its important to define what a shock is to me a shock is a change in environment or pattern of life...

G once said and correct me if im wrong that there is only so much truth out there that there is an amount. Also I remember what A influences and B influences are. Adding this information together it only makes sense to my current level that If there is a cosmic event there will be a reduction in A influences (lies) and this naturally exposes the truth that will and has always been there. It is easier for people to believe lies because it is thrown in their face all the time. In the event of a cosmic event enviornment and your life pattern will be "shocked" this will invoke changes in your centers. When you are trying to rebuild shelter, look for clean water and food and manually stitching together a cut. TV, newspaper, cell phones, internet is used less and less leaving people to interact with the truth of nature, the situation and each other. More truth for everyone. This is where I believe the seed comes in if someone has started the work and has the will or magnetic center to grow then this will happen faster. By the time the TV, newspapers, Cell phones and junk starts up again people will have different way of thinking because they had a different experiences "shocks"

The paragraph above is all IMO based off information and also experience in the way of asking myself this question after a "shock" "this awful thing just happened why and what can I do to make sure 1) it doesn't happen again or I am better equipped when it does???" this questions creates motivation in one to search for meaning or purpose to do work. This question "who got into a fight today on what reality TV show?" becomes less and less of an interest.

I agree with you here Menna. I think you have a very important and valid, insightful point. Plus the other situation is that in a shock situation, the emperor has no clothes, so people lose respect and faith in the 'elites' or Government as we know this happens in the case of Comets. When people are left to their own devices, their own survival, they start seriously questioning which hopefully is where the few of us that have the seeds of knowledge may be able to 'come in' and make some sense to their non- sense. Maybe our shock prompts us to do just that, when and where it is needed most. Who knows? Whatever our knowledge is never wasted as it is the ONLY thing that we can take with us to 5D (if we really need it there, but learning is 'forever' as are the lessons, so I assume learning takes place simultaneously with the Contemplation, though I may well be wrong).

So what I am hoping is where it mentions that we too need shock to apply the theoretical knowledge that we have accrued, even despite attempts to share, perhaps it may be the time, emulating Caesar, where we don't freeze, but have the courage to take the lead, see the gap/opportunity to perhaps be listened to by those who have lost their faith in everything they 'believed'. Of course this takes courage, trust in what you have learned and leadership skills and motivational aptitudes BUT as in ideologies, when people have nothing else left to lose, are they not more prone to listen to other options - especially re survival - ie our preparedness thread, or facts they have never considered before as they have been blasted and blind-sided with such theories as 'conspiracy theories' etc. It will be about using our eyes and ears and connecting the dots for both ourselves at the time and 'them' who like ourselves will feel totally lost and betrayed but we have the knowledge to recover quicker to be more effective at such times. Or so I think and HOPE.

Shocks have many different natures ie emotional or physiological - or both (if you have just lost all your loved ones). A shock can hit us like a tsunami but also, like in the analogy of the airliner having a problem, those that freeze die those that act FAST survive (if survival is an option). After all STO is all about expansion - sharing what we know/have etc. That in itself should/could be enough motivation for all the 'shy' ones on the forum, who doubt their knowledge or abilities, to ACT FAST, with what limited info they have. Why? Because they will still possess more knowledge than the general public re causes etc. (I hope).

Caesar has taught us much in just such short few but sincere words:
Your have nothing to fear but fear, you have nothing to lose but fear, FEAR NOTHING - JC

Trust in the Universe, we will most likely all be alone like Caesar in such eventualities. But what a role model!

I know it is hard to have such 'faith' on this 3D world BUT we know that whatever happens our soul continues to 5D. Plus I believe all on the Forum chose to be here at this time for just such events/learning. So what have we got to lose? Other than regrets about not DOING?

The C's have never let us down, nor has Laura and everyone who works tirelessly. Any ALL have said more Doing, More putting people on the steps behind you. Maybe, like me that too was a shock - wake up call. But a shock is a shock or it is, could it also be an Opportunity to DO, whatever the situation?

For one thing we are never alone. And if nothing else we have The Prayer of The Soul and EE (the pipe breathing) gratefully given to us to use at such times to keep us focused and grounded and as a permanent reminder of what our 'life' here is truly about.

I don't know what Laura's advice will be about my next suggestion, BUT in difficult times the parameters and warnings re channeling for ONLY people in the FOTCM may be a bit different? But we need to wait for Laura's advice on this. But my thinking is that if we are cut off entirely - which with EMF bombardment could be likely, then, learning from Laura's much advice re the right way to channel etc, perhaps, and I am only putting this out there with the important caveat from Laura, that maybe, under such circumstances, it MAY be permitted to try to contact the C's following Laura's protective procedures, AND with those who you can trust? Though it did take years for the right groove, with the right intentions, to materialize. BUT if the intention is purely STO, just maybe, it could be permitted when exceptional circumstances arise? In reality I don't know however maybe there could be a slim chance - or even to stay in contact/share vital info with FOTCM elders via this medium? Then on the other hand this could well be a totally outrageous suggestion? We don't know what will really happen, it can be a combination of so many factors, so it is just interesting to see just what alternative communication options could be available when TSHTF? IMHO.

I may just well be showing my naivety here so all or any feedback would be welcomed.

Thank you Laura and all the crew,indeed very amazing session and very profound ,the part about, that some people need shocks to start to apply their knowledge that they have harnessed inside them,this part for sure applies to me. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I don't know what Laura's advice will be about my next suggestion, BUT in difficult times the parameters and warnings re channeling for ONLY people in the FOTCM may be a bit different? But we need to wait for Laura's advice on this. But my thinking is that if we are cut off entirely - which with EMF bombardment could be likely, then, learning from Laura's much advice re the right way to channel etc, perhaps, and I am only putting this out there with the important caveat from Laura, that maybe, under such circumstances, it MAY be permitted to try to contact the C's following Laura's protective procedures, AND with those who you can trust? Though it did take years for the right groove, with the right intentions, to materialize. BUT if the intention is purely STO, just maybe, it could be permitted when exceptional circumstances arise? In reality I don't know however maybe there could be a slim chance - or even to stay in contact/share vital info with FOTCM elders via this medium? Then on the other hand this could well be a totally outrageous suggestion? We don't know what will really happen, it can be a combination of so many factors, so it is just interesting to see just what alternative communication options could be available when TSHTF? IMHO.

I may just well be showing my naivety here so all or any feedback would be welcomed.

Or maybe the information is coming through to us anyway, is that not the point of the work. If the seeds are planted all we need do is water them. When we have to get on with matters of survival we must rely on ourselves and our community. A bit like coming out of the dark, if one hasn't already gradually exposed yourself to the light one will be blinded. It seems all of us one and two square members are somewhat saying the same things, we recognise where we are at and also take heart that we have seeds of knowledge.

Yes Gottathink there is that as well. I agree. It is having the courage of your learning. There are no mistakes in the universe. It is all about being confident in the knowledge that you have. And if not - get it fast! Seriously there is nothing more important in this lifetime, whether it is protecting your loved ones or being the best you can be. Ultimately we owe it to ourselves to as close to the truth that we can be - and all that that entails.

Back
Top Bottom